It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
if shape#ers can take any form,they are choosing to be famous.if you look at the news you can see the reporters have 2 sets of teeth,they grossly lick there lips,blink continually, and have an annoying agreeing nod when someone else is making a point,yes i agree .not very attractive. i saw the video of goldie hawn shifting.
. her golden front tooth appears on top of her lip.yuk bitch.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muckyfan
if shape#ers can take any form,they are choosing to be famous.if you look at the news you can see the reporters have 2 sets of teeth,they grossly lick there lips,blink continually, and have an annoying agreeing nod when someone else is making a point,yes i agree .not very attractive. i saw the video of goldie hawn shifting.
. her golden front tooth appears on top of her lip.yuk bitch.

That's not what we are talking about here.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I remember Pope John Paul II died two times before he "really" died.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

That's because the guy with the silver hammer whiffed twice.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

I watched the Doogal movie with my children about a year before the trailer. They remember it clearly as well. It was really strange! I also remember some of the mentioned celebrities dying.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If this is some sort of dimensional shift, how come the very famously dead such as Elvis, John Lennon and JFK don't somehow turn out to be alive? It's only a more minor celebrity that ever gets this phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Trayvon Martin? Trayvon Williams?

I have heard several people in and out of the media get refer to the dead individual by two different names. It is baffling.

I thought it was Trayvon Williams but it seems his name was Trayvon Martin.

Wasn't sure where to post this but it maybe someone is using the Time Manipulation Tool to further alter events. And the result is that "people are getting his name" wrong.

Similar to the bizarre events surrounding the Tiger Woods incident talked about previously in this thread.

How can people be getting this name wrong?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Don Cornelius of Soul Train fame.....anyone else think he died a few years ago? If I hadn't read this thread, seeing him in the audience of American Idol tonight with Ryan Seacrest wouldn't have bothered me so much...lol

Edited: Never mind. Just found out it was his son, Tony Cornelius, in the audience. Whew!!
edit on 18-4-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have had very many similar incidents, but the one that stands out the most is Dolly the Sheep. I was very surprised when Dolly made all the major networks because I was quite sure that I had heard about it a year earlier on the radio (Dolly the Sheep is a memorable name). People were quite insistent that I was confusing the story with something else, because it was breaking news when the major networks carried it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
DUDE!!! After all these years I thought 2Pac was dead, but I just saw him performing at Coachella! Weird!!

Just kidding, just smoke and mirrors!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Trayvon Martin? Trayvon Williams?

I have heard several people in and out of the media get refer to the dead individual by two different names. It is baffling.

I thought it was Trayvon Williams but it seems his name was Trayvon Martin.

Wasn't sure where to post this but it maybe someone is using the Time Manipulation Tool to further alter events. And the result is that "people are getting his name" wrong.

Similar to the bizarre events surrounding the Tiger Woods incident talked about previously in this thread.

How can people be getting this name wrong?

HERE

LOOK RIGHT HERE

here too.

Just google Trayvon Williams

They cant get his name right.

You may be on to somthing.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

It is an odd thing. How can so many be confused about a simple fact like a man's name?

I can understand one person getting it wrong. But so many? Myself included?

Which one died and who is the other one?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by Frankenchrist

It is an odd thing. How can so many be confused about a simple fact like a man's name?

I can understand one person getting it wrong. But so many? Myself included?

Which one died and who is the other one?

You are absolutley right.

why is it Martin on some sites and Williams in others?

Did you click those links?

Strange. very strange.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I was sure that John Goodman died...is he dead?

sec.line

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

He's alive.

He did die on the Rosanne show.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
DUDE!!! After all these years I thought 2Pac was dead, but I just saw him performing at Coachella! Weird!!

Just kidding, just smoke and mirrors!

No the 2Pac performance was not 'smoke and mirrors', it was a genuine hologram.
And if you bothered to take the time and review the HD footage, you can clearly see 'he' stays roughly in the same stop.

But when he goes to far to the left, his foot because transparent, because it gets out of range.
Smoke and mirrors is carnaval stuff, this is great technology at work.

Sorry couldn't just let this 'smoke and mirrors' pass while great technology is used.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
All that this thread shows is the malleability of peoples memory, and the fact that sometimes big new agencies would rather rush out a story to be the first to break it, without checking all the facts.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've been reading this site for a while but I had to sign up just to say this.

I have read this thread before but no examples of dead celebrities who are now alive came to mind. The first thing I thought of when I saw my friends Facebook status was this thread.

"I honestly thought Corey Feldman was dead! Bizarre."

My response. "He is"

I remember about 2 or 3 years ago a lot of my friends were talking about his death owing to the fact that they love The Lost Boys. I remember talking about it at the pub, Facebook and MSN comments. I also remember not giving a # because I don't like any of his films.

So, does anybody else remember him dying?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RXRob
I've been reading this site for a while but I had to sign up just to say this.

I have read this thread before but no examples of dead celebrities who are now alive came to mind. The first thing I thought of when I saw my friends Facebook status was this thread.

"I honestly thought Corey Feldman was dead! Bizarre."

My response. "He is"

I remember about 2 or 3 years ago a lot of my friends were talking about his death owing to the fact that they love The Lost Boys. I remember talking about it at the pub, Facebook and MSN comments. I also remember not giving a # because I don't like any of his films.

So, does anybody else remember him dying?

It was Corey Haim that passed away.

He was the other Corey in the Lost Boys.

Corey Haim was one hell of an actor.

The wrong Corey died.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I was going through some music files on my puter today and ended up listening to Boston and I knew that the singer, Brad Delp, killed himself and was just wanting to read about it because I never really knew the details. When I started reading it said that he died in 2007? I was sure I heard about him dying in late 80's or early 90's, no way it was just in '07. Very weird. Must've been mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join