It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lemonx

You joined JUST to tell everyone that?

No other reason but to label everyone a what? A "Functional Retard"?

See you apparently can get away with that but if I ask you if your Mama knows you are using the internet and that you best get back to bed before the next feed.... I'll probably get a nice 'decorum' notice covering my post!

This thread is EXPLORING the phenomena.... you were so vexed about this you had to join the site to insult people...

man alive!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
usualy its a corporation / pseudo person / act that dies and youve been taken for a ride.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lemonx

Oh, I guess that explains why I saw it on the news in 2009!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Can remember Steve Urcle?

June 2, 2006:

Subject: FW: Jaleel White (Steve Urkel) LOS ANGELES, California (AP) --

Jaleel White, who played 'nerdy ' neighbor Steve Urkel on "Family Matters" found dead Monday. He was 29 years old. White was pronounced dead on arrival after admission to an LA hospital early Monday morning. The death is being investigated as a suicide. Born Jaleel Ahmad White, he began his career at the age of three acting in television commercials, before landing guest spots on shows such as "The Jeffersons" and "Mr. Belvedere." It was in 1989 that White landed the role that would make him famous, playing wacky neighbor 'Steve Urkel' on the ABC program "Family Matters." Following the cancellation of "Family Matters" in 1997, friends claim White became obsessed with the character, and grew despondent, despite further successes as star and producer of the UPN sitcom "Grownups", and as a writer for NBA.com Neighbor and friend, Bradley Spencer alerted police after hearing what he described as "a loud bang" coming from White's Los Angeles apartment. Authorities state that upon entering the home they discovered a young African-American male with an apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Also found was a note, which read simply "Did I do that?", a popular catchphrase from the show. "Jaleel was an uncommonly good man, an exceptional role model and a great comedic actor," said William Bickley, who created the series, and Thomas L. Miller, one of the executive producers, in a joint statement. "We feel privileged to have known him and worked with him. He'll be missed and remembered every day by his many, many friends," they said. Actress Kellie Williams -- Laura Winslow on the series -- described White as a consummate professional actor. "Everyone adored him," she said. "We have all lost a dear, dear brother," said Reginald VelJohnson, who played Carl Winslow. White, an only child, is survived by "cousins, aunts, uncles, and wonderful friends," Bickley said.

Source:
urbanlegends.about.com...

The whole story was a fake. as you can check by yourself here:
images.google.ch...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Someone mentioned the Mt. St. Helens eruption in the US in the '80s. I was born in October, 1980, months after the eruption. However, I have very specific memories of a thin layer of ash coating much of the country, including my family's cars, sometime around 1988, and this being due to Mt. St. Helens.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lemonx
So I decided to join this site to go on to the different threads and demonstrate why some of you, if not all of you are functionally retarded.

www.highbeam.com...

George wendt IS dead ...... The Chicago sun times writer from 1941 died in 1994 .

heck the actor George Wendt probably took his Acting name from this chicago legend ...... a simple google search clears that up.

Multiple timelines ???

Functionally retarded !!!!

Slow the vitriol bro. Besides, who the hell are you a charter member of this Chi writer's fan club. Legend? Hardly...I doubt his death made news outside the region. Furthermore, Wendt was just one of many names mentioned.

I think a lot of people at this sight ain't right, but this Billy Graham thing still has me scratching my head. I swear I remember him dying.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I do remember a ton of these celebs being reported as dead just to be reported as alive.

Think of it like this,

Those that own and control movies, tv, music will run a farce story in the event that they are in fact leveraging said celeb in order to enforce compliance, basically it's like this; "Well, I made you a celeb and now you do whatever I tell you, how I tell you and when I tell you or else this will happen!" then a pre-recording on a tv or a laptop to show how serious they are. Can you imagine a better negotiation tatic other then the threat of financial ruin, image reputation smearing or even death?

Look at the hell that Tiger Woods is being put through as we speak. Typically a few side peices of tail is usually well hidden. I wonder what was he supposed to do that he evidently refuses to do.

Cancelation of one's bank accounts (it's like that $20 Million you knew you had yesterday is not there today), credit cards, passports, threatening forclosure on any property purchased for a loved one (regardless if it is paid off or not) , the murder of a loved one (parents, grandparents, siblings, children, etc), repossesion on the cars (regardless if it's paid for or not), murder of the person (Tupac Shakur, Kurt Cobain, The Notorious BIG, John Lennon) all serve as excellent leverage tatics.

Threats of poisonings or actual poisonings (Micheal Jackson was given vertiligio to enforce compliance), diseases viral and bacterial.

Those that don't fight them or attempt to grow a brain usually die with some sort of dignity (ie, hereditary or generic items, old age, natural causes) those that attempt to grow a brain and fight them typically die of things like drug overdose, homicide/suicide, aircraft crash, vehicular accident, terrorism, fanatical fan/stalker and the more brutal the manner.

Celebritidum nowadays is 80% blind allegiance and 20% talent. It in the early days of film, pre recorded media and music it was 90% talent and only 10% allegiance. If you want to be a celebrity you've gotta seriously ask yourself what are you willing to give up for a dream of fame and fortune? That is the stakes, nothing else matters. It is not a matter of how good you can sing, how hot you are, how good you can act, how good you can dance, how good you are at anything not covered by the previous line. They use celebs the same way they use politicians, to keep you distracted long enough so that they can get their agenda through,

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Its always nice to be called a "Functional Retard".

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am just glad that you didn't decide that i was a DIS-FUNCTUAL retard.

Oh, and by the way... you sound like a black-hole of incompetence using the word "retard". Good thing you joined just to peacock your stupidity to us!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This definitely freaks me out. I remember Mickey Rooney, Ernest Borgnine, Abe Vigoda, and the guy who played Scotty on Star Trek, all dying. Also Jack Palance died twice. I am not imagining this stuff, and none of the reports were from the Internet. I don't lknow if I believe the time travel stuff, but I can't seem to come up with any other explanation.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
This definitely freaks me out. I remember Mickey Rooney, Ernest Borgnine, Abe Vigoda, and the guy who played Scotty on Star Trek, all dying. Also Jack Palance died twice. I am not imagining this stuff, and none of the reports were from the Internet. I don't lknow if I believe the time travel stuff, but I can't seem to come up with any other explanation.

The guy from Star Trek....what? I was convinced he was dead,cancer I thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Rumors. I heard that one of those idiot rappers died the other day and I heard it from a credible source (my legal advice type fellow) who saw it on Fox. I googled and found numerous stories on it, and then found out it was all fake. It happens. Thats humanity!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KANDINSKI

Me too.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have laughed at this thread title for the last time without posting

Please show me one, just one, dead celebrity who is now living. Please. Just one headline or obituary, along with a recent photo or movie lined up that was recently made. I do not have time or patience to go back through the over 500 replies to this thread, if someone has actually posted such please repost it now. Proof positive. Not the George Wendt story, that was a mistake in reporting, not an actual case of a dead celebrity who is now alive. I want a dead celebrity who is now living, or nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

If it was a mistake in reporting, then why is there no record of it? The original story is nowhere to be found, no retraction, nothing...

And Scotty from Star Trek, James Doohan, died in 2005.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Actually tons of people have posted their stories and a lot of them have some sort of proof, and if you would read the posts you would know that. I mean, I'm 13 and even I know to read the whole thing and gather facts before laughing at people. Especially in a conspiracy theory website.

Or perhaps you stopped reading what I posted as soon as I mentioned I was 13?
Ignorance is truly bliss, isn't it?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Aquarius2]

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Aquarius2]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

If it was a mistake in reporting, then why is there no record of it? The original story is nowhere to be found, no retraction, nothing...

OK, well I DEFINITELY remember him dying way back in the early nineties. So he, like Jack Palance, died twice!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

OK, well I DEFINITELY remember him dying way back in the early nineties. So he, like Jack Palance, died twice!

Could you be thinking of Bones?

Jackson DeForest Kelley (January 20, 1920 - June 11, 1999) was an American actor known for his iconic roles in Westerns and Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy of the USS Enterprise in the television and film series Star Trek.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2

I do not discriminate against age challenged members.

I read enough in the first few pages to see that all that is being summed up here are a bunch of rumors, misprints, duplicate names, ect. I asked to see proof, proof my dear would be an obituary, a reputable printed headline, celebrities die all the time, and they make big headlines, that is a fact. Celebrities dying and coming back to life, well now that would really be a healine, there would be proof of both death and life in appropriate time frames to show this miracle. Ignorance would be acceptance of anything less than that. That is what we do here at ATS, deny ignorance of rumor and myth, and replace it with proven fact.

In law, a question of fact (also known as a point of fact) is a question which must be answered by reference to facts and evidence, and inferences arising from those facts. Such a question is distinct from a question of law, which must be answered by applying relevant legal principles. ...

Think of it like this, if you were actually taking this infomation presented here into a courtroom to prove that it is true, beyond a reasonable doubt, what evidence is there that any of these celebrities have been dead and are now living? What do you think it would require to prove in a court of law that George Wendt was dead and is now living? Or any other mentioned celebrity.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There was some very bad forest fires that created a lot of ash that year. From Yellowstone forest fires.

Though I believe I remember some Ash Eruption from at some point in the 80s or early 90s.....I'm looking. edit: There have been numerous ash eruptions from the Cascades around that time period. Depending on where you live, it may be that you got some ash deposits from one of them.

Originally posted by AshOnMyTomatoes
Someone mentioned the Mt. St. Helens eruption in the US in the '80s. I was born in October, 1980, months after the eruption. However, I have very specific memories of a thin layer of ash coating much of the country, including my family's cars, sometime around 1988, and this being due to Mt. St. Helens.

[edit on 2010/1/23 by Aeons]

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join