It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You can count me in as another turned from lurker, to actually creating an account to post on this thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21

I would love a little more info on the quantom (?) immortality theory. as i have had many near death exp. from car accidents to falls from power poles that if events were even 1/10th different i would no longer be here.

I know exactly how you feel Crimsongod.

Check these for more info on Quantum Imortality

Quantum Mechanics and Immortality

This will explain it better than I could I suspect. though I feel that this is the right answer to the questions raised here.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Thank you for the vids, they kind of helped still needing to do some more reasearch into it myself. but this brings forth an interesting question for me anyways, if you subscribe to this theory would it not also be possible that every day decesions could take you into a different reality, just the same as the possibility in dying? because in each reality you may or may not make the same decision. therefore does this mean that we are all really "plane" shifting and if so how can there be any true reality as it would change depending on what choices were made to get you onto said plane and what choices were made to get every one else there as well.

this also doesnt to me anyways explain deaths from lets say old age, as i have never met any one that lived for well ever basicly as this theory so far to my understanding would say you should be able to do. or does this only apply to non-natural deaths.

boy howdy i think i have confused myself ha ha ha.... but i digress its a very interesting theory and could very well be the truth of all existance, i hope that maybe through some further digging i could find out more. if you happen to come across anything that could help clear up some of my questions please let me know as near death phenomenon really interest me due to my history of for some reason having them what seems like to me is all to often.....

im 25 and without thinking to hard into my past i can think of ten times i truely believe i should of past on from this world.....just amazing food for thought really

thank you and good day

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is an awfully long thread to have just started reading it today, but after a few pages, I needed to respond. I also heard that Billy Graham had died. Not on the internet. It was one of the news stations. Don't recall which one, because I tune in to several of them.
My opinion on this is that Cryogenics (hope I have the right word here), might be involved. I believe that Bill Gates and his wife have signed up for being frozen and revived. Maybe there has been a breakthrough in that field of technology, and we just have not been informed yet.
I think that this might be the avenue of the Antichrist, since Revelations says, "The beast who WAS, who IS NOT, and is YET to come.
Other than the story of Jesus, and near-death experiences; this is the only avenue that 'I' can think of. Thanks everyone. Enjoyed it. Later.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
human beings still dont fully understands how the human brain works

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If Karl Malden died in June of 2009 then how did the Academy Awards last year feature him in the montage of stars that passed away the year prior?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Time travel most likely does not entail the physical transportation of an object from one "point" in time to another "point" in time. It just doesn't make sense. Time exists indepedently from reality. It could be that Time is the medium in which reality unfolds.

If such where the case, time "travel" would not involve travel as we understand it. It would simply be the manipulation of the time/event structure which sits above our dimension. A time manipulater would have to open a three-d shadow of events. When an event is altered, our reality is smeared to a degree.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

About the David Jason thing.

Im my reality what I remember seeing is some news about Buster Merryfield of only fools and Horses that had died. they showed clips of OFH with david jason etc. So it could be you remember the fools and horses clips and automatically relate it with David Jason, then in your mind remember "someone" only fools and horses Died. and you kinda remember its David Jason. The mind kinda works like that

I dont want to discredit your memory, because its possible some glitch in reality or sub universe or something change that experience for you.

some of the things in this thread are strange when i have googled "dead" celebs using the names given.

I do remember Gary Coleman died and the news about that. But its very interesting how people are totally convinced so and so died, and later stunned to realise they are alive.

This is an interesting subject - and I wouldnt say its nothing but internet lies etc. ITs this a bit like loosing the keys for the Car, you know you put them right there in front on the table but no amount of searching finds them, then suddenly you find them.

Also Interesting about the Strange Lights seen over Norway , which was at the time of the "black hole" particle acellerator experiment. Perhaps experiments like this do unknown things to space-time-reality quantom stuff. www.popsci.com...
www.popsci.com... strange-nighttime-lights-over-norway

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I wasn't "blowing it off" by any means...I was simply offering up the most logical explanation For it which I believed may shed light on the situation.

Look at the names I posted and the others who could easily be mistaken for.

Believe me, I'm usually on the side of conspiracy with these topics, but in this case, I do believe there is a reasonable answer....mistaken identity

[edit on 7-1-2010 by bigdaddy7ftr]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeg2222
they showed clips of OFH with david jason etc. So it could be you remember the fools and horses clips and automatically relate it with David Jason, then in your mind remember "someone" only fools and horses Died. and you kinda remember its David Jason. The mind kinda works like that

That's exactly how it works.
What people don't realise is that what they remember - and this is true of any situation - is mostly their own THOUGHTS or associations in response to a situation.

But many, of course, simply do not want to hear actual explanations.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by without_prejudice

Bobcat is still alive and kicking. So is Ernest Borgnine. I think a lot of the people in this thread get too caught up in internet rumors

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok, i understand the disbelief and nay sayers that are saying that we are not recalling what the true events were. I personally would not beleive the events previously mentioned in this thread if i had not had the same experiances in my own life. Though it is amazing to me that you can discredet every one who truly beleives that they have experianced the same thing, some of wich live hundreds of miles away from each other.

Though i do have an alternate theory that is less "magical" so to speak.

I was watching a televison program last night about the most something somethings in the music world (i dont remember the full title it was on VH1). They started to talk about 2pac, for those of you whom dont know this name he was a rapper in the early to mid 90's. He was shot dead in Las Vegas. What got me to thinking was this, 2pac was shot about a year before five times he lived, then once again about a year later he was shot for times he died. very possible or is it possible he recovered and said that being in the spot light is not worth this and chose to change his life and let people be told he was dead to save his family and self from any other harm?

The same could be some what true for all the other celebrities that we have thought died is it possible it was dis info put out by celebrities themselfs to eliminate the possibility of threats or other issues at hand? Then once said issues were resolved or disipated they decided that they couldnt live there life without doing what they loved, and knowing that as they were at one time promenant figures they couldnt come out under a different name so they had no choice but to return from the dead per say. once back im sure it wouldnt be to hard to have the paper trail of there death removed since they are 100% alive and always have been. just a thought i dont really buy into it but it is a plausable explanation to most of the dead alive phenomenon

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeg2222
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

This is an interesting subject - and I wouldnt say its nothing but internet lies etc. ITs this a bit like loosing the keys for the Car, you know you put them right there in front on the table but no amount of searching finds them, then suddenly you find them.

I was thinking about the same thing during this thread. I remember a Twilight Zone episode where they tried to explain this phenomenon. Basically, these "people" would build every second of every minute of time and sometimes they make a mistake. If I remember right, some guy got stuck in between the seconds and saw the people moving around creating everything. One of them tried to explain how and why they do what they do by using the lost keys thing as an example of how they sometimes make a mistake. One minute the keys are there, and the next minute they're not and then they are back again -

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Tupac is not dead either

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by scratchmane
Didn't read all pages, just the first few.

But WAUW! Within the last year I saw a mythbuster episode testing a sniper myth(Killing through the scope of another sniper).
First time I saw, I remember that they concluded that it WAS possible for this to occur. Then some months later I saw a re-run of the same episode, and lo and behold now it wasn't possible anymore.

I am not discounting that I could be remembering incorrectly, but was still weird.

A friend suggested that it could have been a re-test of the myth.

But now that I see it happen elsewhere, might be something to it

Edit: Maybe if someone feels inclined, make a homepage with death announcements and such, to keep track of it. Just an idea

[edit on 7-1-2010 by scratchmane]

Your friend is right. They did it twice.
fliiby.com...
Jamie and Adam redo their sniper scope myth test according to fan specifications.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i still find a lot of the same names popping up interesting but i think a few of the names may have some explanations..

nelson mandela is being confused with stephen biko (south african activist died in prison)
gary coleman is being confused with dana plato (equally troubled costar from different strokes)
bobcat goldthwait is being confused with sam kinison (similar comedian, similar look)

ernest borgnine could be getting confused with any number of actors of his generation, maybe a costar from one of his movies.

as for billy graham, i dunno. a lot of people seem to remember very specific news stories about his death. i guess people also remember specific news stories about the names i listed above too, so who knows,

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Does not just apply to dead celebrities it would seem...

www.dispatch.co.za...

www.prokerala.com...

Sometimes the press jumps the gun...when Rush went to the hospital with what at the time was believed to be a heart attack there were a couple of sites including Wiki that had him already dead. I believe they the press already have Bios for famous folks ready to go when the time comes. After watching Dick Clarks on New Years I imasgine if they did not already have his Bio ready they do now.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by oleus
i still find a lot of the same names popping up interesting but i think a few of the names may have some explanations..

nelson mandela is being confused with stephen biko (south african activist died in prison)
gary coleman is being confused with dana plato (equally troubled costar from different strokes)
bobcat goldthwait is being confused with sam kinison (similar comedian, similar look)

ernest borgnine could be getting confused with any number of actors of his generation, maybe a costar from one of his movies.

as for billy graham, i dunno. a lot of people seem to remember very specific news stories about his death. i guess people also remember specific news stories about the names i listed above too, so who knows,

I don't think most people are confusing one celebrity death for another... I mean, like I said earlier, they always say peoples names over and over and I know I've never confused one persons death with another, especially if they have completely different names...

I mean, it's always a possibility, but I just don't think people would be THIS sure about it if they were really thinking of someone else...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

It wasn't an internet rumor. I saw it on the news and called friends and family to tell them about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by dgtempe

Billy Graham died. If he is alive now, then it is a miracle. He died.

Ernest Borgnine, he died. If he isn't dead now, another miracle.

I have heard about "Fish" (Abe Bagoda) dying on 2 different occassions, only to find he is still alive some time later. He is supposed to be dead, too, but i saw him on a talk show 2 days ago (Today, filmed live).

ok .. just found out the whole dealio with Abe...

False reports of his death.

In 1982, People magazine erroneously declared him dead. Vigoda took the error with good humor, posing for a photograph showing him sitting up in a coffin, holding the magazine in question.

This rumor was nearly started again in 1987 when a reporter for Secaucus, New Jersey television station WWOR, Channel 9 erroneously referred to him as "the late Abe Vigoda".[citation needed] She corrected herself on the air the next day.

Wiki source

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join