It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
so.. if those spirals and sky images are man made does that mean he is claiming disclosure will be about actual real aliens or just be a made up story to advance their power?

has this guy claimed there are real ETs before?

how will they use disclosure to keep themselves powerful etc?

why is russia creating/putting up sky images.. to get the US to disclose? That does not really make too much sense to me. If they have to admit.. why haven't they done so already? Are they working together or what? What last conditions are they waiting for?

still many unanswered questions and it all sounds fishy to me.. i refuse to read the ebook but if anyone read it and would like to answer my questions I will be checking this thread later. Thanks

[edit on 26-12-2009 by jpm06002]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

I really don't see how the dude is making money off of me, or most of his readers. I go to his blog, read his articles, maybe watch some videos of his on youtube. That's all free.

Yes he has some stuff for sale on his site but he really doesn't promote it that much or try to overtly sell it. I've never felt compelled to buy anything at least. I don't understand why so many hate the guy. Read the article, as one poster said this is the defining article as to whether or not DW is legit. In it he tells just about everything he knows relating to the politics of disclosure. If there is no disclosure soon then he will be a proven fraud. (By soon I would say within the next year given the sense of urgency and immediacy in his posts).

Plus even for those who discredit him to you dislike his ideas? Do you not like the idea that there actually may be forces for good in the world working against forces of evil (evil being illuminati/rockefeller/zionists)? Whether or not its true it is interesting. And should what DW says be proven true, I think it would be a great thing for humanity.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bommer09

All us naysayers in this thread, are just saying you people should think about this stuff yourselfs. Do not follow like sheep, after getting away from the herd of the main crowd.

Idol worship is something humans should not do, and you should never see other humans as superior in my eyes over others. If you do, your feeding them energies you should not be.

Peopel are just asking people to think about what they believe for themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I see the webpages, but is there a downloadable PDF of this eBook?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wasn't David Wilcock the guy who said Disclosure was coming the end of November (like November 23rd)? Guess what? It didn't happen nor will it happen.

I despise negativity and knocking the OP or anyone in these posts. Too much hatred going around. But when it comes to this guy (David) and his false statements, its extremely difficult to remain positive.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bommer09

Meh, we should focus on the real looters of wealth. Those #ers ruling us.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Not this rubbish again. ATS is all about denying ignorance, which makes it very confusing when ignorance is invited in, given a cup of coffee, and seated at the head of the table for a large Christmas dinner.

Willcock is an idiot. He's full of rubbish, and hasn't said a single, useful thing his entire life.

Edit: He will latch on to anything that interests anyone, and if possible try to weave it in to his rich tapestry of paranoid delusion (and what seems like insanity), just to stay relevant and talked about. It'd be sad if it was just one guy in his bedroom thinking the moon is plotting against him, but so many people read his tripe it's down-right offensive. He's single-handedly responsible for thousands of people losing tens of IQ points each. What a sick, sick person.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by davesidious]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
Not this rubbish again. ATS is all about denying ignorance, which makes it very confusing when ignorance is invited in, given a cup of coffee, and seated at the head of the table for a large Christmas dinner.

I can understand your opinion. If you don't believe what he is saying to have any credence, then it makes sense since he hasn't offered any real "proof" other than his own knowledge and witness testimonies. W-

Originally posted by davesidious
Willcock is an idiot. He's full of rubbish, and hasn't said a single, useful thing his entire life.

How come in nearly every one of these posts knocking Wilcock, the poster has to throw in some little overblown tidbit? Your argument was going smoothly at first, but now you say he hasn't said one single, useful thing at all in the entire time he's been on Earth? Did you really need to add that? What purpose does it serve other than boosting your own ego and pissing off those who like Wilcock?

For the record, I take everything Wilcock says with a grain of salt. It would be nice if everything he said happened to be true, but from everything I've seen, it doesn't make any sense. He says the Illuminati is falling, but from my perspective, everything looks like it's going according to plan for them. The world will soon be bankrupt, they can stage another false flag attack somewhere, and they can usher in a new age of world currency and global governance.

If people could just refrain from petty insults when arguing against Wilcock's statements, I would have a little more respect.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is this a thread about David Wilcock or is it a thread about what he actually says in the "ebook" he's written?????

Has anyone else even read it? It's not too much to read, I've read half of it already in about 2 hours... Please, people...ahh nevermind...

I came back to discuss it but have decided it's not worth the frustration. You disappoint me...

To OP: I'm so sorry your thread got derailed... it would have been a good one to discuss what he says. At least you got some flags and stars for your trouble... it was a good try anyway.

[edit on 26/12/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazze
Wasn't David Wilcock the guy who said Disclosure was coming the end of November (like November 23rd)? Guess what? It didn't happen nor will it happen.

I despise negativity and knocking the OP or anyone in these posts. Too much hatred going around. But when it comes to this guy (David) and his false statements, its extremely difficult to remain positive.

From someone who has had Close Encounters of the 5th Kind, I can say that for almost everyone on Earth, the purpose of their life is one of discernment and validation; essentially the Soul has cast the body into the game and the winner is the one who figures out, before "death", that most of what we see, hear and experience on Earth is useless in the land where we spend most of our time.

My experiences also point out that even Angels and ETs will skirt the truth and even outright lie to a person or people, not in an attempt to screw us over, but rather as part of our Contract for being on Earth; to impart information or create scenarios where we keep getting chances to figure out what is really True and spiritually meaningful to us and what is not important.

The lessons would seem to be obvious here.

The first, is that very little in the Universe happens on "Earth-Time" but in Divine Right Timing. If you don't know the problems with worrying too much about what has happened or what will happen, then start reading Eckhart Tolle's material on being in the "Now".

The second being, if we have asked the Universe to be "popular" and "famous" and have used the Law of Attraction to manifest that environment, how will be react to it? If a leper came to Christ while he was eating dinner, would Christ have said, "No way! Get out of here. Don't you realize I am famous now and famous people cannot be disturbed during dinner in public places because we have elevated ourselves above the common-folk!"?

It would better if we would all spend less time hoping for First Contact, hoping to become "Famous", hoping to have "all the answers" and spend more time on figuring out why we are really on Earth right now and whether or not we have the spiritual knowledge to figure out what is really important in life and what we need to do to prepare for "First Contact" and beyond.

Look around you and you will see "God" trying to get you to wake up! When a President says in 2007 that you can "bank on it" that we would be reducing or eliminating our Wars in the Middle East, then turns around and send more troops and gets a "Nobel Peace Prize", that is God saying, "Look around you! These things mean nothing spiritually! It's all a game.". And God even provides answers as well, if you go to rense.com and look at the picture of the day, where an Auto Lube Shop is offering "A free Nobel Peace Prize with every oil change!"

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
What a load of nonsense.

You shouldn't take people on their word, especially a dodgy character like David Wilcock. Do some unbiased research into these claims, you won't find much evidence to back them up.

I don't mean to sound condescending but you shouldn't be making announcements based on an E Book, let alone one written by this guy.

Brave-o Brave-o (as Archie Bunker would say). I read your posts (SteveResearcH) and I like how you think. You remain unsure like every single person ought to be.
No one knows anything with 100% accuracy.

So those who proclaim to 'know' should be surrounded by automatic red-flags a-waving!
David Wilcock is a wanna-be Edgar Cayce in fact, claims to be him, reincarnated. How arrogant is that? He's predicted absolutely NOTHING but.......he makes a living off of us (well, you!) At least Cayce did his work for free or for barter! Big difference. Wilcocks reminds me of Nancy Leider meets Sylvia Browne, male-style!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

He was planning on not revealing it for fear that doing so would result in a failure of the event, which is exactly what happened.

LoL, how convenient... That's all I have to say about that.

David Wilcock is wrong about a lot of things. Not to mention, I can give you answers to all those questions as well. Does that mean the answers will be correct? No more correct than David Wilcock's...

I can make vague predictions about the future based on statistical analysis and probability and get a few things close, or even a couple of things on the nose, just as anyone else is capable of doing.

Under particular lighting and at a particular angle, David Wilcock shares a couple of vague characteristics with Edgar Cayce. Other than that, he does not look like Cayce in every day light, and exhibits some physical characteristics that are not similar at all. I look like a lot of other people. David Wilcock is not Edgar Cayce...

The nail for me was the Pete Peterson interview, where Peterson was consistently and obviously irritated by David Wilcock's mere presence and clearly annoyed from Wilcock acting like he knew what he was talking about when he asked questions of Peterson, or agreed with Pete as if Pete was only confirming what Wilcock had already known... It was quite funny at times watching Wilcock look at Peterson with such a dumbfounded look of curiosity at times, when Peterson wouldn't even bother to turn his head when Wilcock asked him questions, as if he was just a fly on the wall that had speach abilities.

David destroyed any credibility that people thought he had when he announced that disclosure was going to happen on Nov 27th, and that a 2 hour special was going to be aired before the end of the year, and how that air time had already been filled with this special announcement which was to include president Obama introducing human looking aliens to the world.

Reminds me of that fiasco last year with that so called channeler.. what was her name? Blossom Fairchild or something close to that if i'm wrong.

Keep dreaming people. The only way disclosure is going to happen is through 'them' making it happen, or all of us making it happen by demanding it and pushing for it.

I have a lot of respect for people like Steven Bassett, Richard Dolan, Stanton Friedman, etc. However, I don't have much patience for snake oil salesman.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
well, I really found Wilcocks storys interesting, although I always was sceptical of his allegedly reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.
and thats the main point for me. His stories are completely based an channeled information. Edgar Cayce was credilble, because his personal readings had medical character and led to good results for his patients.
some proof (if you will).

and Wilcocks?
be aware.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Disclosure is something that has to come from alot more people then alone Project Camelot or David Wilcock. Alot of people are waiting to happen something.

To make yourself usefull, talk about the material which they used in the big press conferences "Disclosure project 2001, Cseti, X-Conference, etc". Make people familair with this kind of information. Think about friends, family which are intrested in this information. Most people are, and give nice discussions.

How more people know this information, neither its true or not, disclosure is comming sooner if we dont do nothing and just sitting and waiting behind our computers.

I told alot of my friends about this stuff, and since months they actively searching this information on the internet and pushing this information to other people again.

People have to be ready for this information. There plenty people which dont know this. What will you think what happend if a goverment or some secret agency says they have some Aircraft which travels true light, or having contact with ET's.

If 1 girl kills herself because she though that the LHC would produce a black hole, i really dont wanna know what will happend to the people which are not believers (Ufo/Technology believers).

People have to be ready for that. Not only Project Camelot/Disclore Project/Cseti/Mufon or Mr Wilcock have to do that. Bring out the information by yourself and let people know about this stuff.

Just my 2 cents...

Ox

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Oxize]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

Originally posted by StevesResearch
What a load of nonsense.

You shouldn't take people on their word, especially a dodgy character like David Wilcock. Do some unbiased research into these claims, you won't find much evidence to back them up.

I don't mean to sound condescending but you shouldn't be making announcements based on an E Book, let alone one written by this guy.

Brave-o Brave-o (as Archie Bunker would say). I read your posts (SteveResearcH) and I like how you think. You remain unsure like every single person ought to be.
No one knows anything with 100% accuracy.

So those who proclaim to 'know' should be surrounded by automatic red-flags a-waving!
David Wilcock is a wanna-be Edgar Cayce in fact, claims to be him, reincarnated. How arrogant is that? He's predicted absolutely NOTHING but.......he makes a living off of us (well, you!) At least Cayce did his work for free or for barter! Big difference. Wilcocks reminds me of Nancy Leider meets Sylvia Browne, male-style!

I couldn't agree with you more. Such arrogance. It reminds me of Andrew Basiago making so many claims about being the one and only for announcing world disclosure and how special and important he was in this role ever since he was a child. WOH.. The nail? His so called 2008 document 'disclosing' alien life on mars, which is FULL of nothing but oddly shaped rocks and NOTHING MORE. It was quite ridiculous, and these people are making an EASY living off of YOU!! It pisses me off to even think about it, to see these people leaching off of others and taking advantage of their hope for a better world, a post disclosure world.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The nail for me was the Pete Peterson interview, where Peterson was consistently and obviously irritated by David Wilcock's mere presence and clearly annoyed from Wilcock acting like he knew what he was talking about when he asked questions of Peterson, or agreed with Pete as if Pete was only confirming what Wilcock had already known... It was quite funny at times watching Wilcock look at Peterson with such a dumbfounded look of curiosity at times, when Peterson wouldn't even bother to turn his head when Wilcock asked him questions, as if he was just a fly on the wall that had speach abilities.

Yes indeed!!! I caught that too. Peterson would hardly make eye contact with Wilcock. And Wilcock, in his infinite wisdom, would nod his head, in agreement as if the viewer needed him to substantiate what Peterson was saying. Total cock and bull spewing from Wilcock pores! Pity the people who look up to him for ALL the answers!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I for sure reading this one! Exiting! I still cant believe how people still dismiss this kind of information just by assuming its complete BS! That just shows how closed mindedness they truly are.
HE WHO SEEKS THE TRUTH LISTENS TO THE TRUTH WHERE EVER IT CAN BE FOUND, ETHER FROM A WISE MAN OR A FOOL.

Love and Light to all!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Hell Yeah, I love your thinking. There is no way in hell this guy became Pres. on just his smile alone. He has had help from the Powers to Be for sure. He's an idiot.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I believe the admonishment of a wise source on how you can measure the worth of a prophet. That is this: If the word of prophecy comes to naught, then he is a "false prophet".

Some comments in this thread questioning why anyone would bring up the credibility of David Wilcox astound me. We all only have a bit of time to read, so we attempt to read what has some meaning. If a self-proclaimed prophet, such as Wilcox, screws up by saying disclosure would be announced by Pres. Obama on an international TV broadcast before Christmas this year, what are we to conclude? Answer: He IS a false prophet.

Mr. Wilcox is now attempting to do what all con-artists who've been caught do. He is blaming Project Camelot for releasing the date. How absurd! He is setting there doing an interview, as he has many times before, that he knows they will post. Hey people, this is what Project Camelot does.

Mr. Wilcox is trying to "cover his backside" because he knows he'll be ID'd (and rightly so) as a false prophet. I may read his blurbs in the future, because one can on occasion find useful info even in a discredited source. However, I would be very careful believing any of Mr. Wilcox's statements.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wilcock continually overreaches the evidence, the same as Greer. The difference being at least Greer got together a large number of people with stories to tell, checked out their background and documented their story.

Wilcock is a fiction writer, he takes all sorts of different events and with no evidence, tries to tie them all together and instead of admitting how shaky of a hypothesis he has, a hypothesis with virtually no proof to back it up, he puts it out there as if it is fact.

It was obvious to many that when disclosure didn't happen by the date Wilcock said it would that he would explain it away by saying his announcement must have stopped them and sure enough he did just that.

I think Wilcock is a charlatan, an attention whore, he likes to hear himself speak, and he likes to hear others talk about him.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join