It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan have spoiled all the fun for us...(if there was any in the first place)

They leaked the Disclosure date and therefore it didn't happen. How would that make them feel? Pretty stupid I guess....On the other hand it is a good fail save for David Wilcock that it has worked this way. Maybe Kerry, Bill and David made a deal to do it this way so David could save his skin if disclosure would not happen.

The whole prediction and situation is absurt and has damaged the Camelot Project and all the people who gave them their trust.

Bill and Kerry deal with whisleblowers that rely on their trust and abillity to know when to keep silent....and now this happens. If I had something to whistle I would think again before I would take Bill and Kerry in convidence.

I concur! Feels like we're getting bamboozled by many. First Alex Jones and his ridiculous 'earth shattering news" (that turned out to be a publicity stunt) and now, Project Camelot.
I wonder if this is happening by design or coincidence. Perhaps the Elite, somehow, some way......stepped in to discredit them so we'd stop listening to them. Who knows!
But I've learn to listen only to myself in both intuition and knowledge from now on!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by druid1
However you do get to the point where you think the hours spent listening to Project Camelot have just been a waste of time.

Amen to that!

Kerry makes my blood boil just listening to her and how she constantly interrupts and interjects. Most of PC interviews could go so smoothly and be very informative if Kerry would STFU and just listen 95% of the time.

I agree with you.

I find her quite rude, and think she's an embarrassment to the whole project.

1 second that. And moreover, they completely lack as interviewers... Their questions always reach to the most controversial extreme, but they have absolutely no sense for skepticism. And indeed the constant interruptions with her chicken voice absolutely annoys. I remember that I sometimes had to pauze a video, because I couldn't take it.

However... Their effort is underestimated, they are doing a great job to get all those stories for us. ( While I still question myself how they are able to travel all around the world all the time )
Would be better if they were more professional. But maybe it's just our own interpretations to filter. And just forget about the stupid questions.

Just started reading Wilcock's story... Must say I have forgot all about him last year...

Better start reading...

Wish y'all the best this year ( not that I didn't last )
For a bizarrelly great and astonishing 2010 peoples!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Exactly! I guess it's all about self responsibility right know. Make up your own mind, not let other do that for you! I the time has come nature expects us to have our mind-#-filters fully working now!

Let's all stay focused and calm

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh please. This is why so many people are getting really upset with President Obama. He's like the poor kid with the pork chop on his neck hoping that the dogs will play with him.

What next? Whatever it takes to make everybody love Obama I guess.

Well, why wasn't I considered a "PAID BLOGGER" on a "SMEAR CAMPAIGN" whenever I consistantly vented my frustrations towards President Bush? On most all of Bush's policies, including the Iraq War and the first Bank Buddy Bail Out? - enter: sound of crickets -

If this " David Wilcox"guy truly wishes to reveal some ground shattering secrets. Well then do so without making labels and/or promoting any political opinions. Just the facts please. Can ya do that for us little minded people eh? Just the facts?

Otherwise, disinformation is as bad as no information at all. Maybe even worse if it's coming from an insincere ACORN payrolled Obama-Blogger

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

You MUST be Joking. Obama was given the nod as "the Bilderberger's" Boy on the weekend of June 6-9, 2008 @ the Westfields Marriot in Chantilly, Virginia. Hilary was told she was to be Sec of State and she was not to be the "First Lady" President.

Look up: "the True Story of the Bilderbergs" by Daniel Estulin.

or "Endgame" and "The Obama Deception' by Alex Jones at Infowars.

You are way behind the curve.

Regarding David "Edgar Cayce" the-know-it-all, I think he was smelling rancid a long time ago. "JumpRoom" off this, David Snake Oil Salesman. He's no different than Al Gore.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
"And they will soon find out they have a lot more friends than they ever could have imagined -- regardless of whatever horror stories the bully tried to tell them about how mean and evil all the other kids were."

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
I have yet to see Obama do anything to help the people, all he has done has only helped the NWO complete goals on their agenda.

Read today's Automatic Earth LINK

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Nah I think I will stick with Wilcock although the disclosure didn't happened as planed. There was still enough strange stuff in 2009 that leads me to believe he might still be on right track ie "Water on the Moon & Mars Possible bacterial life on both." And those events didn't cause much of stir from the populace.

I think the next event will be NASA or some other space agency saying they have found ancient ruins on the moon or mars.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

He's proven himself to be full of guff time and time again. He might be right occasionally, but statistically he's wrong more times than he's right. Meaning you can never believe what he says until after it's happened, which negates any benefit of hearing it from him in the first place.

He's a charlatan.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wilcock is alright. He's just giving his opinion and he also has good research/insight. I am always really skeptical but considerate/open minded. I believe Ben Fulford because Fulford is not working for Asian illuminati. Fulford says that China is in the global warming agenda and that japan's leaders are illuminati too. May the Black Dragons Alliance defend against the Illuminati!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManRiot
Maybe something is up with Obama because FOX new is constantly attacking Obama, and I, like many others probably, usually think the opposite of what FOX news tells me.

Thank you for voicing that. I've been reading through this thread, hoping to find some extra insights and to be able to freely discuss the contents of the ebook (hey i read it before i found this thread). Instead i'm presented with childish ad hominum insults and this incessant obsession with Obama Bashing.

Apart from being an irritating waste of my time scrolling through pages of what appears to be Fox Viewers (in the UK we call them Sun Readers), screaming to people not to read something which I personally found full of interesting ideas and links, these men (and possibly women), purely and simply were Encouraging Ignorance. The links which the articles refer to took me a further couple of days research, and I would say that after that, i had a much better-formed model of the Big Picture. It's far from complete, but the Khazar information was good food for thought.

Fortunately I have been snowed in since before xmas and have had a good deal of time to explore this little corner of the rabbit hole.

I came to ATS a couple of years ago, but recently there has been an outbreak of this relentlessly irritating invective from what seems to be either paid or unpaid misguided shills, constanmtly bashing Obama, and it seems to be a vestige of the old racial separativeness that I thought my American cousins had left behind a long while ago. So therefore I have left this forum behind. It is sad that i have had to leave because of this minority.

I come back occasionally, but now, whenever i visit to see if there is any new information, it is immediately covered in this kind of guano, and i close that particular window. If that is their intention, then they have indeed been successful. On the other hand, i have found many further sites where a good discussion can be had without interruption. I am not saying that there is no opposite view or that no debate occurs, but that there is none of this childish name calling, and certainly no-one telling me what I can or cannot read or whether it contains truth or not.

So, at the risk of coming under attack, Guys. please read the T&C, and perhaps read something on Netiquette (as it used to be called), Stay focussed on the topic, and really, if you want to call someone out for BS, then start a thread, post your proof with due diligence and lay it open for discussion, rather than hijack a thread and blow adult discussion out of the water.

Monts, thanks for the OP and I will follow the new thread you have made.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join