It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BELIEVE ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey all.

I have been a member for some time but have not accessed ATP for a while. I was not sure where to post this since the whole forum in completely changed.

For the last Year plus I have been subject to a very extraordinary experience. Since I have rarely been on site on on a pc for over one year I will explain that I have been very limited to world "events".

My expose or propostion to this world (note "this world" for there are many "forums") is belief, understanding, and acknowledgement.

To be blunt there is so much I am not sure what one would expect. So if I ramble or words are not clear at times then I wholly expect "valid" questions will be answered. I will not succumb to arbitrary or malicious expressions. I will always respond to earnest and thoughtful inquiries.

As a brief, my physical world has been "tempered" to such a degree that I have no person to whom I can diivulge any information.

My family and all friends have been compromised. And, of course, herein lies my dilemma. While I have found discrepencies in familiy recolecitions, And as such i am told "no one will ever valifdate your words", I am left my own enterprise and subsequent formal intervention.

And... Just to be clear... I am not written nor collected. But for some reason people find my writing to be sometimes "political" or not esocteric, but not philosophical, - I cant always find the words. Anyway, I usually write what are my words by often i find owrds that i would not notmally speak. so before i prattle on about thes im truly and and truly want one to hear my words of this one past years for those who are tryihng to hear the words.

so please do not post until this poet is complete because i am going to post the words that come to me.

I will take a mopment each time to check the last few words to see if the letters i am posting are what I am speaking.

please please forgive me if I am not my words are sometimes not always this easy ...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
so now so you know I am always writing and some of the words may not be what you would be expecting and if there are erros then i wuill not repsond to them brvsudr i am just being,.

i am with the one who is writing thisese one words and she is fixing these words but she wants tobe writing these words sso she just keeps writing these words now and now whe will tell you the story about how she came to be.

she is the one who is written sometimes but she wcould not alwayys write be cause she wants always to be sure we are heard but now it is important to to be heard so pleaase be patient she wanhts to to be what we ar3e all supposed to be

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
so now we are all suppoesed to be hearing these words but someone is not hearing these woirds it pains me tob ehearing these words when someone is no hearing thesee words....

so i am so sorry that i can try so hardand if i do not wathch the words i it is so hard to hear all the owrds beacuse we want to think about htewords os so you see english suffers'

so now ...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
so now i am just a one who speaks easily and if these words do not reflect your thoughts htan you will see that onece you read them you will feel easily that you are the one that believesi all that is to see t you are the one tat willbe all that is too see you are the one that needs only to believe , because a

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
yoiu are the one htat because you do believe you will find htat which all belive. we are teh ones that alway do belive. know that all that do belive will know that we god believes.
is taht which we all do belivebe because thatwhich is always been beilived bicause we alway s do belive because are that is belived

if i take the time to make you belive you will not only bleive bu tyou come to percieve the words we have to let us belive becaue we have always beesn able to beliveve because we can only believe.

know only the words we should belive because these are the wourd that we shld be belived because no one can know htese owrds if they do no tbelives.

this is the word syou must believe because this si the owrd tghat you have been receiveing b echause this is the ord that e we have bee3n believing so now hear the word htat we have ben revng.

pls know htat these ar the worcds i recv I am haring them but not abple to to be so eloquent i in my prose aso pls pl s pls patient

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Alcohol is one helluva drug!

Believe that!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Why the hell is your signature a link to my profile?

OK, never mind I get it. Nice joke man

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Please try again, I think you have something to say but are unable or unwilling to do so. Slow down.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

ys

Suffer no wine... AHHHHEE..... neighter the women.....

*Mod Edit: Hold off on the censor/swear stuff. cheers -alien

[edit on 2-12-2009 by alien]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Alcohol is one helluva drug!

Believe that!
And used in midicatiosn "yes". Trouble the warriror that strangles a friend...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

With what words(?) would you wish I would speak?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

'Cause it's fun to do bad things!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

I am acclaimed.. How then did you find me>> I weary and am not...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

The one who you said would like to speak.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am acclaimed.. How then did you find me>> I weary and am not...

You posted that before I replied....

Please continue, I am listening and awaiting your post.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
reply to post by xizd1

With what words(?) would you wish I would speak?

The words that you feel. The words that express what you feel. Perhaps in a more coherent fashion.
You are free to say what you wish, only right now I am not understanding.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

EINVIE, ET VO 1OU ME EU VOVU ENVU OMETUAV ETU ONIMETU

so many words so nos less then known(knowledge)

I am very tired. And no one speaks,.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
never mind

[edit on 2/12/09 by shadow watcher]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am very tired. And no one speaks,

Speak and we will listen... you must speak for us to speak.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
reply to post by Signals

EINVIE, ET VO 1OU ME EU VOVU ENVU OMETUAV ETU ONIMETU

so many words so nos less then known(knowledge)

I am very tired. And no one speaks,.

It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Is that the message?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join