It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Air Force Commander: They (ET) knew all our Nuclear secrets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is a segment from a documentary titled British UFO Files that I wanted to share. It's very interesting when you consider the credibility of the person in question.

Watch Clip

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Interesting story. I've watched other clips where military personel claim they've seen UFO's diable their nuclear warheads, in US bases.
I'm just wondering if a copy of that biography would be somewhere on the net. I'd like to read it!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Interesting clip .. shame about the dramatic narration and silly music.

I have always found Lord Hill-Norton to have a very pragmatic and intelligent approach to the UFO phenomena.

If he says that Horsley's integrity was beyond reproach, then I am inclined to believe the story.

Not that the person the Horsley met with was an Alien ... there is no proof what so ever of that.

But I believe that the meeting did take place and that Horsley, what ever the case may be, did think that he had had an extraterrestrial experience.

Horsley's autobiography sounds like it would be an interesting read

[edit on 30/11/09 by Horza]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How could they not? If they are even 1000 years more advanced than us nuclear technology was probably something they were taught in preschool.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

His Biography is entitled," Sounds from another room".
Read it years ago, very good reading.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I think the reading of minds seems very possible. I'm not convinced anyone of this Earth could do it, but maybe an extraterrestrial or a sufficiently advanced hybrid of some kind.

It's at least fun to think about.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've always been amazed at the British and their take on the whole UFO scene they are no where near as cagey as the USA and their officers who tell their stories genuinly seem credible unlike alot of Americans thats not ment to be a racist rmark just a plain observation.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I know which book I want for Christmas. Roll on Christmas.....V. Intresting story never heard of it before. If any of you missed the name of the book it's -

Sound from another room by Sir Peter Horsley

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
I've always been amazed at the British and their take on the whole UFO scene they are no where near as cagey as the USA and their officers who tell their stories genuinly seem credible unlike alot of Americans thats not ment to be a racist rmark just a plain observation.

You should check out our declassified files in the national archive.

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Full of amazing revelations. We've repeatedly fired at UFOs and now admitted it through a nice little web site.

[edit on 1/12/09 by Smokersroom]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yeh its fair enough to say we have these files but to charge is £3.50 to download the file , thats a joke !

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Racist? How the crap is your statement racist? People are too blasted sensitive nowadays.

After this disclosure mess eventually happens we'll all have to worry about being "alienist's". Oops. Cant. Already a word.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The "alien" could have also been a member of the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom

You should check out our declassified files in the national archive.

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Full of amazing revelations. We've repeatedly fired at UFOs and now admitted it through a nice little web site.

do we have to pay to see thoses?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Wouldn't you rather say, 'xenophobic'?

Either way that was an interesting little four minute look into an ET encounter. Anybody know if the rest of the show is worth watching, or is it your typical vanilla introduction to the world of UFO's?

Edit: Grammar.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by Tgautier13]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What a racist comment!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist

It's a slow night ;-)

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
Either way that was an interesting little four minute look into an ET encounter.

Anybody know if the rest of the show is worth watching..?

I didn't think the documentary was that good - there are plenty of others out there which are far more comprehensive,informative,etc..
Having said that, it does contain this series of very interesting interviews regarding two RAF pilots witnessing three flying discs.

As for the thread subject, there also exists quite a surprising amount of official government documentation regarding UFOs flying over nuclear facilities:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Yeh its fair enough to say we have these files but to charge is £3.50 to download the file , thats a joke !

It was free last time I visited, but If you're not from the UK, I'm all for charging, yeah.

Those who are in the UK, put in an FOI request if you don't want to pay.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I investigated this case to some extent several months ago after reading Horsley's book which I purchased from Amazon.

Briefly, my conclusion was this: Horsley was disliked by other high-ranking officers in the RAF because he had been promoted to being Prince Philip's military attache, a very fine job. He was hoaxed in this case and knew it, but played along and it made a great story. (The first chapter in his book details how he was NOT the cause of a serious car accident, but works out an exquisitely complex spy drama that gives no evidence of reality.)

The mysterious stranger--that he never explicitely said WAS an alien--he called Janus. From what Horsley said about the history of the aliens co-insides exactly with the plot of a story by a well-known English writer. at the time.

The background plot is from Childhood's End, still a very important and popular novel written by Arthur C. Clarke and copyrighted by him in 1953.
In other words, Clarke was the actual Janus figure. If not, an actor taking his story from Clarke's manuscript. (Or Clarke got it from an alien?)

My conclusions was that Clarke, still attached to the RAF after the war, was tapped to help hoax Horsley and to get Horsley and the Prince in hot water because he was disliked also for dabbling into the RAF club.

A certain English writer that undoubtedly was connected to the making of that video will protest greatly about my conclusions.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interesting vid.
I've recently come to the conclusion that the reason why we see more UFOs than exotic space aliens is because the majority of aliens visiting the Earth are not aliens in the nonhuman sense at all. Physiologically they may very well be the same as us. Certainly there will be differences but as far as basic form is concerned we couldn't identify one if they were sitting in the same room as us or walking past us on a sidewalk.
Robert Dean spoke out about the problem that the pentagon had when they realized they were dealing with aliens that were, for intents and purposes, the same as us. There was the concern that they have infiltrated the higher levels of Government and National security. If any of you guys haven't watched Robert Dean's vids then you should check him out. Out of all the whistleblowers he seems to be the real deal. Not sure what ATS take on him is but it's a good starting point for some.
SO yeah, I believe that we have been infiltrated but it probably happened eons ago and continues to this day. The nuclear stuff seemed to rouse them into action and to some they made their presence known as a warning as to where we'll end up.
Or they're probably us and have gone through this before.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Shino, Interesting! I read this book quite a few years ago so cannot remember too much about it. Your opinion is as I said interesting.
With regard to the car crash, I read another book again quite a few years ago in which the scenario was used. It was to do with a super special Uk agency, not one that I had ever heard of before. The agents equipment was very unusual.
I think the writer you are talking about is a very good writer, I will contact him and ask him his opinion of your musings!

<<   2 >>

join