It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its me I'm Masonicon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My name is Masonicon and I'm crazy fan of Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, Insaniquarium, Chzo Mythos, Iji (indie computer game), Conspiracy Theories, UFO and Aliens, Cryptids, Mythbusters, Politics, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Environment, Advanced Weaponry, Modern and Future Technology, Eating, etc. Any Questions?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Welcome. You sound a little young. Twelve maybe? Not tryin to insult you, i am only 15.
Welcome here anyway and enjoy the stay.

If you need anything, let me kno, i will try to help u.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am 27 and I know what all this stuff is... Should I be scared?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

Maybe a little.
Or you spend time around kids.
Or maybe your just cool like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
My name is Masonicon and I'm crazy fan of Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, Insaniquarium, Chzo Mythos, Iji (indie computer game), Conspiracy Theories, UFO and Aliens, Cryptids, Mythbusters, Politics, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Environment, Advanced Weaponry, Modern and Future Technology, Eating, etc. Any Questions?

Welcome to ATS. That's quite a list you got there.

Anything you're not a fan of?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Welcome, I just made my account a few minutes ago but have been a reader for about a year now, figured I would just add that here instead of making another thread, my list is alot shorter however...
World of Warcraft and ATS, hah. Anyways, welcome.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLife
Welcome. You sound a little young. Twelve maybe? Not tryin to insult you, i am only 15.

I'm 18, you Fool!

[edit on 27-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Welcome.

I usually read only grim economic statistic-laced journals, derivatives-and-commodities related material, geostrategic forecasts from private think-tanks,, and esoteric religious documents 500 years old or older. In my spare time I annoy my wife by croaking out crusty, hyper-pessimistic pronouncements about the accelerationg decline and collapse of the social fabric, high culture, and tradition.

Given that, provided you are a decent human being, I'm hopeful we can find some common ground somewhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Howdy.

As a long-time lurker and recent registrant myself, I'm happy to see other new members. After reading this board for a number of years, I would be so bold as to offer a small smattering of advice.

1) Always treat other posters with courtesy, respect, and compassion even if (or perhaps especially if) you disagree with them.
2) Avoid political partisan-sniping threads; nobody ever gets convinced of the other side's arguments, and everyone ends up angry.
3) People (online and off) are often inconsistant in their views. Rather than a source of frustration, this should be viewed as a manifestation of the complexitiy which makes humans interesting in the first place
4) Don't take stuff too seriously. We're all worm food in the end.

Stay frosty,

Never Despise

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Come on Everybody! Lets talk about My Faves like Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, Insaniquarium, Chzo Mythos, Iji (indie computer game), Conspiracy Theories, UFO and Aliens, Cryptids, Mythbusters, Politics, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Environment, Advanced Weaponry, Modern and Future Technology, Eating, etc!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Kingdom Hearts.... Classic Doom... Cool!

IRM

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Come on Everybody! Lets talk about My Faves like Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, Insaniquarium, Chzo Mythos, Iji (indie computer game), Conspiracy Theories, UFO and Aliens, Cryptids, Mythbusters, Politics, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Environment, Advanced Weaponry, Modern and Future Technology, Eating, etc!

Did you ever play the OG Command and Conquers? Like Red Alert? Those are my favs.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan

Did you ever play the OG Command and Conquers? Like Red Alert? Those are my favs.

Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour are my most Favorite Command and Conquer Games!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Spore was pretty awesome for about two weeks, but after colonizing 50+ planets I kinda didn't see the point anymore.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
What happen if I make anything that largely crossovers Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), and Classic Doom plus it Covers Wide Range of topics from Politics, Environment, Current Events, Military, Globalization, Conspiracy Theories, Aliens and UFOs, Paranormal, Doomsday Events, and Various sci-fi and Fantasy Related Subjects.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
hello mansonicon!

i have to confess, i don't know any of the 'games' you mention. but i like how you array 'politics' and sci fi... but they are not far off... we once did a screening with 'war of the worlds and a falluhah docu. this is our 'world'. melting bodies... sick...

have fun in here.

best,
bertrand

btw: why do you post the same text over and over?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bertand cantat
hello mansonicon!

i have to confess, i don't know any of the 'games' you mention. but i like how you array 'politics' and sci fi... but they are not far off... we once did a screening with 'war of the worlds and a falluhah docu. this is our 'world'. melting bodies... sick...

have fun in here.

best,
bertrand

if you don't know any of the TV Series and games that I mention check out fansites and wikis about them!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bertand cantat
hello mansonicon!

have fun in here.

best,
bertrand

if you don't know any of the TV Series and games that I mention check out fansites and wikis about them!

uhm, not too thrilled by them... i'm more into documentaries. fictional films usually only make me fall asleep...
and i don't do games. i never did... dunno. just bores the crap out of me. but i'll give it a try.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'm 18, you Fool!

When I was 18 I was fighting in my first war...........

However now I have mellowed with age I do enjoy the occasional SBSP, with Patrick being my favourite character

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTheCat

I'm 18, you Fool!

When I was 18 I was fighting in my first war...........

However now I have mellowed with age I do enjoy the occasional SBSP, with Patrick being my favourite character

My most Favorite Cartoon Characters are Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari, Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Pearl, Mrs. Puff, Larry the Lobster, and Homer Simpson while my Most Favorite game characters are The Grox, Any Crysis Nanosuit Clad guys, 5 KH main characters, and 5 TWEWY Main Characters while my favorite non cartoon characters are Sylar and Hiro Nakamura. what's happen if just everyone that I mention meets each other?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join