It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember 9/10/2001?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminated_1

Isn't that $7,100 per American citizen?

$2,300,000,000,000 / 325,000,000

I don't know... too many zeros for me.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
US has 12 trillion in debt
www.usdebtclock.org...

so what are 2 more, really

what the debt and dollar crash can lead to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I cannot believe this is still out there in conspiracy land.....

Anyway, this non-issue was discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was never 2.3 trillion dollars in missing cash, and it was known about long before 9/10/01.

i do not recall anyone saying it was cash...

as for a non issue? i do not think so at all..

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military- industrial complex." President Dwight D. Eisenhower Farewell Address January 17, 1961

seems to me the "black book" projects got all the funding they needed insure the war games on 911 went just fine...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't remember the story to be honest, but I agree that it is a disgrace, and it is nothing less than stealing.

I agree with what most have said so far regarding the theft, and think the American public needs to pull the plug, soon, and by any means necessary.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
It's the black budget probably over the last 15-20 years would be my guess. That would be why accountants would have trouble tracking it....Top Secret, Just Plain off the books, Espionage operations around the world. Advanced Design stuff probably for space. All of these things cost lots of money.

The Above would be my guess as to what they're talking about and that time frame. All those projects are buried deep under cover after cover after cover with security clearances that few have.

Exactly, You remember the 8,000 dollar hammers and such at the pentagon and other places in the military. Why do you think they charged that much to financing (they never called them hammers, but some other name. I actually saw this when I was in the military where common tools that we named in civilian live was named something else to make it sound alot bigger and specialized than it really was). Because it was a way for them to finance projects by skimming the cash from the purchases, via sub-contractors who kicked the money back or where shell companies. As you have said and others have written about, how do you fund a secret astronaut program without somebody following the money like a congressman or woman. You can't have a budget that has a line item in their saying 32.5 billion to Nasa Deep Space High Energy Program without somebody somewhere questioning it and asking what it is or same for the military. Or even 32 billion to Low Gravity Mining etc. etc.. The names and just the vague answers to the programs would be enough for them and others around the world to figure out that you have a program mining and exploring the moon and also figuring out how to go faster than light (High energy program).

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The majority of this money goes into products that cost ten times what they're really worth. This is consistent through ALL branches of the military, as well as federal and state government buildings.

For instance lets say you need a usb cord for a printer. You go to Best Buy and find one for $25. That same power cord that the government pays for costs $200+ or more. This goes for EVERYTHING the government buys. It's all because of contracts. Not a bit of it makes any sense, yet this is the way it's been for who knows how long.

A bunch of BS isn't it?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How convenient, that a "passenger plane" happens to fly through what is one of the largest buildings in the world at the exact place were accounts were kept for the missing money. This cover-up, is starting to read like a bad thriller.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by mtok7]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
How convenient, that a "passenger plane" happens to fly through what is one of the largest buildings in the world at the exact place were accounts were kept for the missing money. This cover-up, is starting to read like a bad thriller.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by mtok7]

To me, this only confirms that 9/11 was NOT an inside job. Why admit to such mismanagement of funds when you know that the proof is going to be destroyed the following day. The logical thing would have been to never mention it, therefore covering your mistakes, if you truly had a hand in the events of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah, that's trillion with a 'T'. We could use a trillion or two right about now. A billion here, a billion there, pretty soon you're talking big money...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I have always been intrigued by what happened to the missing Money.

I would like to know what happened on 9/11/2001 besides the attacks. Seriously an alien ship ( bad example )could have landed and no one would know.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There is no way 2.3 trillion can just vanish. A number that large leaves a trail.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Rockpuck

In the first video, at around 1:00, Rumsfeld says "We cannot track $2.3 Trillion dollars in transactions" and emphasizes the word trillion then right after that the CBS person narrating says "Trillion with a T". I think that pretty much says that they meant trillion and not billion.

But, I agree with you, you can't "lose" $2.3 trillion, you'd know where you spent it right? Even though the inspector general couldn't find it... that's pretty much the point here. Illegal funding, not appropriated by Congress, equal to at least the legally authorized defense budget.

Did you remember this story?

I don't think very many Americans do remember it...

[edit on 26/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

The most ridiculous part is that there is really no such thing as 2 $Trillion in cash money.

So how the hell do you lose the electronic tracking of a 5/th of the yearly GDP?

Did everyone in the DOD hit their heads in sucession?

and they convinced enough people that they can actually "LOSE" this amount of money?

That is like the bank losing your bank account or you being unable to locate
ATS -

It is profoundly sub logical really

We must be the stupidest people on gods green earth...

And people are trying to justify it to themselves-

That is like $6,000 from every citizen in the country.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Great Thread!!

But it's silly really, everyone knows that to find all the documentation of the unaccounted 2.3 trillion all you need to do is look for it in the files of the world trade center.

That's what the World Trade Center is for, keeping track of all accounts traded betwe.......Oh, never mind.

Well guess the trail went up in smoke. It's funny the Terrorist accidentally eliminated Trillions of dollars worth of documented transactions the day they took down those two, oops I mean three buildings.

"Fool me once, amigu amen Can't get fooled again" Bush is so hard to quote.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
This is another one of those AMAZING "coincidences" linked to 9/11.

Or the coincidence that the research and information about the missing $ was located in the part of the Pentagon that was attacked and destroyed.

Or how in NYC, London, and Madrid, the military were conducting training exercises for the same scenarios that were played out on that day by "terrorists".

Or how Silverstein coincidentally tripled up his insurance on the WTC complex 6 weeks(?) before the attacks.

Or how 3 steel frame buildings coincidentally collapsed in the exact same symmetrical fashion and manner, even though the damage to them was widely non-symmetrical.

Or the coincidence that the ONLY video released of the pentagon attacks, to disprove any conspiracy theory, didnt actualy show a plane hitting the pentagon. Even though of the 70 or so videos confiscated, atleast 1 of them would show better deffinitive proof what hit the pentagon.

Well i feel like a broken record, and i know most of you already know about these amazing coincidences. Hopefully atleast 1 person learned something new here.

Isn't there a saying among the wise, the informed, the un-naive? Something like "There are no coincidences."

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

We are the stupidest people on gods green Earth.

You people think that loosing a digital transaction is hard? My bank account and my ATS account or any digital account can be eliminated with a click of a button.

But that's not how you loose 2.3 trillion in transactions. Notice transactions is plural. Plurals leaves many paper trails of dummy corporations having exchanging monies for what ever in two big building like the WTC.

And you people think that you are conspiracy theorists because you can see through the 9/11 holes. Amateur wannabes at the very best.

You see 9/11 is only a huge conspiracy because it was created to be the obvious carrot to draw attention from a true conspiracy. One that you will never see On ATS.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I have known about this for years and No One Listens. The plan to diffuse 9/11 Truth Seekers is the same as the Kennedy Assassination. have us polarized, In a court of law all it takes is Reasonable Doubt.This plan was created to always leave reasonable Doubt, to prove that, even though We Know You Know, It will not matter.
It will be a subject left to history because Everyone's afraid of the Power of the Secret Military, one world government who have mastered and discovered so many hi-tech devices that a New War of Shadows has been operating for years. Still will in the future.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bruiex

The Lee Harvey Oswald Conspiracy, is no different than 9/11.

Everyone gets to sink their teeth into who did it while the reason Kennedy got whacked is of unimportance.

Oldest rick in the book sad to say.

Oh and BTW My Ken Ober rest in peace (the guy on the couch in the video). He just died this November the 15 2009.

Ober died at his home in Santa Monica on November 15, 2009 at the age of 52. According to friends, Ober had been feeling ill and was complaining of headaches, chronic chest pain, and flu-like symptoms the previous afternoon and did not meet them later as planned.

Ken Ober

Edit: DAMN YOU UMG!!!! This video works

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Those Arks at the end of the 2012 movie looked expensive.

I was wondering where they got the money to build those things.

How much did you think it cost to pay off all those people who knew about 911?

More than they thought because they needed another 1.7 trillion to pay off wallstreet who found out about it via the insider stock trading that took place.

Like everyone else stated, this is where the black ops money comes from.

They really don't pay $500 for a hammer, they buy it at the regular price and get an invoice for the $500 so the electronic record is there. The rest of the $500 went to that company's contract for a top secret project.

Of course if the end of the world was coming in 2012 and you needed to build an underground survival compound this would be one way of stearing the funding for it.

I find it interesting that this money started disappearing the exact same time this crisis was set up, in 1999 when they rescinded the Glass/Stiegel act. Hmmmmm!

Was getting rid of the uptick rule in 2007 more payoff to wallstreet?

Scary Stuff!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Janky Red

And you people think that you are conspiracy theorists because you can see through the 9/11 holes. Amateur wannabes at the very best.

You see 9/11 is only a huge conspiracy because it was created to be the obvious carrot to draw attention from a true conspiracy. One that you will never see On ATS.

And what would that be, Izarith?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bagari

Not necessarily. Rumsfeld made the announcement but you don't actually believce it was Rumsfeld that discovered the missing trillions do you? Some ever-expanding group of DOD accountants found this problem and pushed it up the flagpole, as they say. More and more people became aware and with each one the risk of dissemination.

So, in order to remove suspicion from Rumsfeld et al, he comes forward and fesses-up. Knowing that all the evidence would be gone the next day and no one would be able to make anything stick. All the people that discovered the problem would simply shake their heads and say, 'Damn... now we'll never know' and move on to new projects.

Mission accomplished.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join