It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember 9/10/2001?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

President Thomas Whitmore: I don't understand, where does all this come from? How do you get funding for something like this?
Julius Levinson: You don't actually think they spend $20,000.00 on a hammer, $30,000.00 on a toilet seat do you?

Independence Day (1996)

I think the phrase is 'There's many a true word spoken in jest.'

They can't account for the missing trillions, because those files are not held by the regular government and you can't state you passed money to a department(s) that does not exist.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ok, so all tha money was missing from the pentagon itself? talk about a HUGE breach of security!
either they were all in on it, payed everyone to do 9/11, payed bin laden more than a knigs ransom, and or used it to fund the afghansitan war, or a combination of all...the pentagon is not wallstreet...and no business anywhere looses money like that. It does happen, internally, i work in retail management, yuode be suprised at the carelessness of monsey being held sometimes, and everyone thinks its a joke! $10 missing here, $20 thier, $30 thier, ends up missing for 24 to 48 hours then magically reappears.. no one bothers to check the survelience camera in office. not even companys loss prevention team. this is a CVS, for the record. I loked on google map, and noticed very close to pentagon is acvs...makes one wonder*
they do paid out for vendors,but ften dont correct the balance form someones register... here, the petngaon lost a quadrillion times the amount, and ide like to think, its highly doubtful it was childish mishandling of money, or US bonds, or credits* obviousy if it was all on a cpomuter screen, it would be VERY hard to track,a nd over time, numbers can be altered* get my drift..
So the money is gone, tons of it, and no one cares...i cant pay af raction of that money at taax time i go to prison
the system sucks! and needs truth and change to come out, so any honest leading people will get eht job, and the dishonest ones, who have destroyed so many lives, hiding taxpayers money shuold be dealt with LEGALY and they themselves, go through the prison system process*
AUDIT THE FED!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Being black friday i just thought of a weird but funny way, to screw with they system..not much but hey its something

go buy alot of stuff today drop $800 towards end of the day, return it all
but EVERYONE or as many as possible would have to particiapte. media will gain wind of whats goin on, and as word spreads.. we are tired of the fed stealing, manipulating the system so 17 million and more to come will end up homeless, and the guilty ones are being promoted* NO MORE
just an idea to gain attentio so the FED sees it

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Screw with wallstreet via a buisiness, have some fun

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
How do you loose tha much money? does the governemnt pay full salary and beebfits to poelpe who cannot do basic mathematics? that much money dosnt get up and dispaper i bet it was used in fact, to fund the war in afghanistan and for 9/11
we will nerver know..they will get away scott free,a nd who knows, become our lawmakers and president even... if we did it, wede have every CIA IRSA pentagon general and goon all over us they (governemnt ) people do it they get a promotion!!!
its THIER fualt were in a recession, and a depresion may come..they cannot balance thier own stuipd checkbook, how are they supopsed to balance US?

Because it doesn't exist. Out of the nations money supply only 3% is in circulation as paper money. The rest is made up and is only shown in "records" and "ledgers" and in "statements" and in "portfolio's" and on and on. It's "on the books".

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Rockpuck

In the first video, at around 1:00, Rumsfeld says "We cannot track $2.3 Trillion dollars in transactions" and emphasizes the word trillion then right after that the CBS person narrating says "Trillion with a T". I think that pretty much says that they meant trillion and not billion.

But, I agree with you, you can't "lose" $2.3 trillion, you'd know where you spent it right? Even though the inspector general couldn't find it... that's pretty much the point here. Illegal funding, not appropriated by Congress, equal to at least the legally authorized defense budget.

Did you remember this story?

I don't think very many Americans do remember it...

[edit on 26/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

you are absolutely right.

what else can we expect? do you think a network of interconnected secret underground bases build themselves?

-rrr

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Since Eisenhower warned us about the military-industrial complex, vast sums of money have been siphoned off and skimmed from hundreds of appropriations... what for?

They call it the "black budget" because you have to have very high clearance and access to see inside.

The black budget is for the secret military space program, underground tunnels criss-crossing the USA, secret labs of all kinds, possible anti-aliens defense research, and so forth and so on.

Go ahead and snicker, but yeah that's where the money goes. They don't lose it, they just funnel it into deep black ops.

American taxpayers have spent untold trillions on projects they didn't have any say over, not to mention the obscene bailing out of Wall Street high rollers, the greediest place and greediest people on this planet.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

S&F. Bump.

Kudos - this needs attention. No time right now, just scanned, can't comment but I'll be back.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

One of the problems is that we don't know the timespan he's talking about. Ten years? Twenty years?

Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen today released details of President Clinton's Fiscal Year (FY) 2001 defense budget. The budget requests $291.1 billion in budget authority and $277.5 billion in outlays for the Department of Defense (DoD).

www.fas.org...

Yes, to be sure we don't know the timespan but consider this:

Budget Authority (BA) is authority granted by Congress (by law) to enter into obligations or outlays (budget outlays - BO). So, in the year you quoted the only authority they had was for the $291.1 billion by law. It would take 10 years at that rate to account for only what is unaccounted for. We know they paid staff at the pentagon and all of the military bases around the world, office supplies, maintenance items, gasoline, bought planes and such, right? We can account for that.

Now, in the CBS article, it also states that the pentagon could not account for 25% (or $2.3 trillion) of it's budget (from the Inspector General's report). If the $2.3 trillion reported here is from the authorized by law budget then the total budget would have to be $9.2 TRILLION. At the rate of your quoted annual BA ($291.1 billion) that would work out to be 31.6 YEARS. So, 25% of an annually appropriated budget of $291 billion OVER 31 1/2 years is unaccounted for. Yeah right... and nobody noticed before - even former inspectors' general? Let's assume that this is the case for the moment - that the government really doesn't know where these $$ have gone over almost 32 years - that's not simple waste - that's ABUSE. And yes, there are criminal laws that require that those responsible for waste, fraud and abuse be JAILED.

BUT, I don't think that is the case here. This is absolute evidence in my mind of the Defense Department's black budget.

Let's talk about the legalities of "black budgets". We know that, by law, Congress has to appropriate any funds used from the treasury. We also know that the only way they are legally supposed do this is by enacting laws. We have appropriations laws that specifically state that no funds will be used except as appropriated by Congress (and specifically so). We also know that all laws are public, right? IF, and that's a huge if, the Defense Department has been appropriated this budget by Congress, then Congress itself is breaking the law. On the other hand, if DoD has not been appropriated this budget through the enactment of a law, then DoD is breaking the law. So who's breaking the law? Somebody is.

Any way you choose to look at it, a law is being broken... and NO INVESTIGATION of it, at all.

All that said, we can rest assured that they do indeed know where this money went, and I also feel safe in saying that it continues to this day. Our government, although very bureaucratic and sometimes inept, did not lose this money - it was just illegally re-appropriated.

[edit on 27/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
perhaps the 'lost' monies did not actually get lost in the Pentagon or the off-the-books black projects at all.

The Pentagon & defense was just the obvious whipping-boy to point the finger at. is my opinion.

remember the 100s or more 'cells' have been operating the the USA since before 1990... the spooks in NSA, CIA had to fund these individuals of interest so they could be 'tracked', send them to military flight schools as the next advanced stage after the 'cells' passed the civilian-flight-school entry level.

Next off the Bush administration had promoted the 'Ownership Society' & i'd surmise the Bush regime had a footprint in the 'ACORN' domains...as ACORN would have been an Advocate for the populace that had no connections to anything resembling an 'Ownership Society' as in the case of buying houses that later backfired on the banker elites and Govt policy makers themselves.

the 'lost' money snakes it's way through the whole mish-mash of politically correct programs... the Pentagon is just a handy & plausable root-cause Strawman

just a few items that might shake-the-bushes

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It seems most posters are at pains to convince us, one way or another, that trillions of dollars were not simply stolen.

I wonder why.

I expect there was vast wealth suddenly gained, and the recipients are still cackling inside their onion-like layer of smokescreens.

- Safe in the knowledge that everyone who could prove where the money went was suddenly murdered.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I totally remember this story, not so much the day it came out but for sure after watching Loose Change. Rumsfeld did say Trillion. Amazing. 2.3 Trillion divided by 325 Million (Americans) = not that much, about $7-8 per. But still nice to get back from IRS or something. The Gov't spends way too much money on stuff other than US. It would be nice to pay less taxes and get more for our money. We should find out where all the 2.3 Trillion went!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is another one of those AMAZING "coincidences" linked to 9/11.

Or the coincidence that the research and information about the missing $ was located in the part of the Pentagon that was attacked and destroyed.

Or how in NYC, London, and Madrid, the military were conducting training exercises for the same scenarios that were played out on that day by "terrorists".

Or how Silverstein coincidentally tripled up his insurance on the WTC complex 6 weeks(?) before the attacks.

Or how 3 steel frame buildings coincidentally collapsed in the exact same symmetrical fashion and manner, even though the damage to them was widely non-symmetrical.

Or the coincidence that the ONLY video released of the pentagon attacks, to disprove any conspiracy theory, didnt actualy show a plane hitting the pentagon. Even though of the 70 or so videos confiscated, atleast 1 of them would show better deffinitive proof what hit the pentagon.

Well i feel like a broken record, and i know most of you already know about these amazing coincidences. Hopefully atleast 1 person learned something new here.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I thought I had posted this yesterday on this thread, but apparently it never went through.

Does anyone know what means the pentagon has for raising cash, other than what it receives from its budget?

Does it get any booty or plunder from its military escapades?

Does the pentagon do any investing that could make it money?

Either way, when its budget is 250+billion a year(or so i read) 2.3 trillion is many years worth of budgeting. It seems a number this big wouldn't just go missing instantly or over time considering its size. Unless the Pentagon is receiving money in other ways. Im aware of the "black" budget, but that has to come from somewhere too.

any information on this is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not that it settles the matter, but in the following video, Cynthia McKinney is interviewing Donald Rumsfeld and the Pentagon's Comptroller. Ms. McKinney says the unaccounted for monies is 2.3 trillion in the '99 fiscal year and 1.1 trillion in '00 fiscal year.

Neither Mr. Rumsfeld or the comptroller questioned the numbers.

[edit on 27/11/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

See my reply in this post: post by Iamonlyhuman I think it answers some of your questions.

Edit to add: As far as income to DoD or any other agency, all monies received by any agency is to be handed over to the Treasury. Any money spent by any agency must, in order to be legal, be appropriated for that purpose by Congress through an appropriations bill (their budget).

[edit on 27/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You sure can loose trillions, it's called TARP and bailout. Check it out some time.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Good video. Although I don't like Cynthia McKinney and think she's usually a nutcase, she did stick to her guns with them. Unfortunately she didn't get any answers, just "we'll get back with you". I wonder if she ever did get any answers.

By the way, I think you got your numbers backwards - I think she said $1.1 trillion in '99 and $2.3 trillion in '00. That said, I can't find any evidence of the '99 $1.1 trillion anywhere... just the $2.3 trillion.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I cannot believe this is still out there in conspiracy land.....

Anyway, this non-issue was discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was never 2.3 trillion dollars in missing cash, and it was known about long before 9/10/01.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think she said $1.1 trillion in '99 and $2.3 trillion in '00.

I double-checked and swapped the numbers. Probably while you were watching the vid.

I've seen her around but I don't know much about her. She appears to be quite the gadfly, and as you pointed out she did stick to her guns.

I can only imagine what it must be like to deal with this no-answers kind of people. I mean the comptroller couldn't even named the Pentagon's largest IT contractor off the top of her head?

[edit on 27/11/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join