It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah, Is this what the Mayans were talking about?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have been studying Kabbalah now for a couple days, and i can't even express the light that is in me. It feels so good, makes me so happy, a huge change and all i do now is give. all from 2 days of watching videos and reading books.

Heres the basics:

Creator (divine,cosmos,god,what allows us to be) intention to give

Creature (humans) intention to receive (ego, human nature)

The trick is to rise above human nature, becoming as the creator is. the enlightened ones, intention to give/bestow, and if you have seen the movie revolver with the guy from the transporter, you will get a sense of what it is.

Quantum physics agrees with it, Moses, Jesus, and a lot of other people able to transcend time and space were using it. It was kept secret for around 4000 years to only the chosen few, until last year

If you looking for happiness from what you already know, if you are a spiritual person, look at this and you will see what i mean by evolving consciousness. i feel as if i am on a great path to extreme happiness, but it doesn't matter, my intention is to give and give only. I have almost lost all ego, which i can't wait until the last bit is gone. that will be when i get use to all of this new perspective change.

Kabbalah.info is where the free learning center is located. all free. text books, readings, old scriptures writing by the holy men themselves, free! There has been a large increase in famous people that use it now. as well as millions of people.

All i can express right now is, "large consciousness change".

Peace and Love,

Gandhi

EDIT: By the way, this is not a religion or anything ritual such as meditation or prayer. Just you, and words of wisdom from people who have reached such states.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
True Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism. It is most certainly religious. There are some perversions of Kabbalah that were created by various non-Jewish dabblers, but those perversions generally rely on Christian, Pagan, and "magical" concepts foreign to Judaism.

The Mayans had nothing whatsoever to do with traditional Kabbalah. I'm not saying that the truths revealed by the Mayan beliefs are unrelated to what Kabbalah may reveal; only that the two methods of pursuing the truth are unrelated.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but... I kind of stopped reading at "I've been studying Kabbalah for a couple days."

That's kind of like claiming to be a lawyer because you watch Matlock every night.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Not really, I am merely explaining the change i have come through so far.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

That is not true Kabbalah. Most books are peoples assumption on it without any real study in it. once you start, you see no religion at all. only the force that allows us to be.

I would suggest looking at the link i provided for more detail, it explains much of what people think about it is false.

Remember, without looking into it, your jumping to conclusions and being what this site is against. I am not saying look into it, im saying if you'd rather the perspective the people who were taught it from the line of teachers that date back over 4000 years, its more reliable.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

How can you have 'lost all ego' and still employ the term "I"?
That's confusing for me.
Other than that, good luck and have fun.

Oh...I went to the site you mentioned and had a look. I found this, which seems aberrant:

The wisdom of Kabbalah is the most ancient of all wisdoms. It goes back to the time of Abraham the Patriarch, in the 18th century BC, 3800 years ago

I would contend that it isn't "the most ancient of all wisdoms".

[edit on 18-11-2009 by aorAki]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I would suggest read it over again. There is still a me, a soul. Its not becoming the creator, its getting the same intention and mind set. Losing all ego is referring to realizing that you can rise above human nature. Shaping it as you please. You become a creator. for your intention is that of the creators. To give, and only to receive in order to give.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

I would suggest read it over again.

Sure, but you'll have to give me a couple of days

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Thank you for your input kind sir. Maybe this site will do you well.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I will look at it and I will spend more than a cursory glance. That is all that I can promise.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I looked at a kabbalah series on youtube a while ago because i read that it forms the basis of freemasonry whether this is true or not i don't know.I found it extremely intriguing the message of returning to the creator by steps and learning to bestow gifts and help to others.I have to admit it was a powerful message.Tony Kosinec was the instructor.I think I'll listen to them again.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
May I humbly suggest that you do not jump to conclusions and assume that you can find any reliable information on Kaballah on the internet. The "Kaballah", meaning receiving is made of the corpus of many texts, including the Bahir, the Zohar, Etz Chayim, Pri Etz Chayim, and many many others. The major mistake people make is that Kaballah is somehow separate from the religion and the people who originated it. It for the most part is a mystical tradition that is mainly used to probe the Torah (Old Testament) and to teach trancendental ways of approaching G-d, and "walking in his ways".

Also, as to the title of the thread, how do you figure the Maya, Olmec, Aztec or any other New World Civilization would have any contact or influence from late Medieval Jews?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
I'm sorry, but... I kind of stopped reading at "I've been studying Kabbalah for a couple days."

And how long have you been studying Kabbalah?

The concepts are simple and easy to grasp after all.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Easy, simple, not any text I've ever seen.
Like if you didnt know how to read, I gave you alphabet blocks, then magically you could read "War and Peace". On the other hand, if it brings you closer to loving G-d, then anything anyone says will never matter

[edit on 18-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Although I would suggest that you refrain from the negative energy that some of the posts seem to imply. Good for you. whatever you can do to achieve inner peace I commend. However I don't see the correlation with the Myans. You are aware that they sacrificed untold people in brutal and sadistic ways.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

If things are always complicated for you, then I hate to be the one to break it that that's your fault.

I was going to add an asterisk to my post, to say the only people who ever find simple concepts complicated are the ones whose minds are already complicated by too much thinking and too many loose-ended ideas. But then I figured, there is no need to mention such people, as it just complicates things unnecessarily.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

We've tangled on this issue before, and by your answers it is clear as day that you have NEVER read ANY original Kabbalistic text. I bet you would look at a nuclear reactor schematic and just scream out SIMPLE AS PIE!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I'm not sure if you're confusing me with someone else. But I can read electronics schematics, so I'm sure if someone showed me what each symbol represented and how the whole system worked I could pick it up eventually.

My understanding of Kabbalah comes most from Crowley but also from a lot of other sources. If you think that invalidates it, good for you, go pat yourself on the back for being the only one to have the right answers.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm not even going to go into what i've experienced with a select group of people who study Kaballah. But despite all their holier than thou attitudes, they almost sent me to an early grave.

But if it makes you happy and you can make other people happy then that's cool.

But i give it a thumbs down.

Sorry

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
The major mistake people make is that Kaballah is somehow separate from the religion and the people who originated it

Correct. It's 'westernised translations' are merely diluted versions.

It for the most part is a mystical tradition that is mainly used to probe the Torah (Old Testament) and to teach trancendental ways of approaching G-d, and "walking in his ways".

Again true. The people who affected my life used to think they were talking to angels and were 'light workers' - yet they were ignorant and misguided.

I'm not saying don't study the Kaballah, but be careful what you are doing.

This has NOTHING to do with the Mayan calendar.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by mr-lizard]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join