It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I believe there is one aspect with respect to this group of writers claiming to be the illuminati which I should challenge these people on directly.
I still get letters from Mr Mark Hamilton asking me to buy the final book of the Neotech literature.
I threw the last letter away and then, later on got it back out of the trash because of an idea that hit me.
What if I wrote the man back with my concerns about his literature?
My huge problem with Neotech is that they claim to be atheists while simultaneously starting a religious movement.
I plan on writing this man with my concern.
I am posting this for several reasons. Though one is because I am open to any questions any of you might have for Mark Hamilton, author of Neotech literature. Or to any advice you might have for me. And if all you have to say is to avoid this endeavor entirely then please just don't write at all. I'm a grownass man and an atheist for godsake
and I am at no risk of falling under some kind of Neotech hypnotic spell.
And I am going to tell him I think he should send me the last book for free so I can study it and to ask if he could explain to me how he could be an atheist while writing literature that says , and I'm quoting "replace all Giddeon bibles in hotel rooms across America with Neotech literature" with respect to one of the Neotech goals.
WTF kind of atheist society wants to start a church ?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Isn't mar hamilton Luke Skywalker in starWars ?

I'm sure there are more people with that name, I just wanted to post it, it might help you abit if you have a suspicion of foul play in any way !

'Join the Darkside' ..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

You think you will get the truth?

There is no point questioning them.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Isn't mar hamilton Luke Skywalker in starWars ?

:LOL:

No, not at all. That would be one Mark Hamill

I just wanted to get that one cleared up ASAP.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You said "I'm a grownass man and an atheist for godsake"

That seems like an oxymoron "for godsake" coming from an atheist. As far as what you are doing would be interested if you get any results. As most things these people are just in it for the money. Otherwise if they were so interested in having a positive impact on society they would only charge printing cost. In my opinion judging from the info I see it is nothing more than a money making scheme. Could be wrong but that's just how I see it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
WTF kind of atheist society wants to start a church ?

I really think some of the religious atheism is thinly veiled Satanism, or perhaps as some would say "Luciferianism". It presumes itself rational and true because of its opposing position. I mention this not because I'm some Bible thumper. Such things bring me no personal paranoia. It is in part because there is no need to acknowledge a supernatural supreme being within that system. Also, its character is not that of open-minded skepticism but more along the lines of Abrahamic-opposing dogma. I guess you just know it when you see it after having repeated encounters. ATS has quite a motley crue of them. Just educate yourself on those matters and most importantly, observe!

Check this out. It's a good primer about what you're wondering.

As Spock would say: Fascinating!

[edit on 11/9/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Isn't NeoTech a giant "reality" game?

I don't think it has anything to do with "the" illuminati.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's interesting that the Armageddon Conspiracy mentioned Goldman Sachs.

The CEO of Goldman Sachs told the NY Times today that "banks are doing the work of God".

Creepy.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I don't know if I will.
Perhaps you are correct, but I still want to try.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by millionairemommy

Well , millionairemommy, you bring up many interesting points.

I would also like to see if I get any results.
It is a moneymaking operation, but it is much more.
They plan to become their own political party, their own religion, and create their own society, like John Galt almost except times 20 million.
And that society won't be seperate like it was in Atlas Shrugged.
That society will be the ruling elite of the world.
This is in their literature.
They write about letting go of all ideas that are mystic, and they call themselves the illuminati.
They claim that the main character from The Matrix trilogy , called Neo, is actually just a Neotech based character. That the Wachowski brothers are a part of Neotech is implied in their literature.
What do you think?
Do they not have a bit more in mind than just money?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I only took a quick look at that link; looks interesting though. I will check it out , thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I don't know about it being a reality game.
Check out what I wrote to millioinairemommy above.
You might find it interesting.

top topics

join