It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theEXxman
reply to post by americanwoman

So does that apply to non-monotheistic religions as well which aren't related either christianity,judaism, or islam. For instance how about hinduism or buddhism. Maybe they need to start teaching about world religions again in High School. It seems you get your info about other religions from either tv preachers or Fox news. 9/11 has been the worst thing to have ever happened to freedom of religion in this country. I've been studying buddhism and practicing meditation for a long time. If this was the 1960's I would be called a tree-hugging hippie. Because of 9/11 and because I'm a spiritual person and have a non-traditional view of god I'm lumped with the terrorists. I find this offensive and insulting and un-patriotic because the last time I looked freedom of religion was in the bill of rights. Also contrary to what the tv preachers have said about the founding fathers most weren't exactly card-caring holy-rollers either or bible thumpers. Thomas Jefferson had doubts about Jesus' divinity and had even wrote his own bible. I'm not trying to preach hate, in fact I'm beginning to hate the hate. It's ruining are country and destroying freedom of religion.

How in the world are you being lumped in with terrorists? I have never once heard anyone, even the most absurd people, lump Buddhists or those that meditate in with terrorists. I am pretty sure you are looking for ways to feel sorry for yourself or mad or suppressed in some way. No one is focused on those practicing peaceful religions or peaceful belief structures. Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
SUURREEE there's a link. Sure there is. Wait - he was Muslim. Please. He was just pissed for getting teased.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Riiiiight.......

So based on that "Better to be safe than sorry" opinion, EVERY person who speaks out against this war should be labelled an extremist terrorist and carted off to some secret torture camp in Syria? That's really what you are saying here isn't it, lets be honest now.....

I guess that makes me a home grown extremist terrorist. COME AND GET ME!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
here are my beliefs on subject at hand.
1 there was more than one gunman why because unless he is the terminator that is a high body count forr a psychiatrist. and before you say anything about va tech gunman operating alone he was at a university not at worlds biggest army post
2 i believe he was some sort of sleeper agent positioned there with others just for this purpose
3why is everyone trying to fall for excuse i did it because i was picked on. hell i used that to cover my crimes when i was like 12. so he is a muslim so what he still did a terrorist attack.
4why was he listed as only soldier when orginally it was posted that there were 3. well either the powers that be don't want u to know that there are still 2 killers in country or they might have been killed and mistaken for victims

He can't be a terrorist. I'm not terrorized...at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Why do some of you guys deny this was an act of terrorism?

What planet are you from?

I don't understand the denial I see all over this forum, they sure have you brainwashed,

Are you Americans, or Islamic plants?

I often wonder.

[edit on 103030p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

Well, like I said on a previous post I'm not terrorized. Also would you call every shooting in this country a terrorist act?

Now that the great red scare is over tptb needs something to keep the populous scared.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OH, come on now. That is really reaching. That is like saying the both shopped at the same Wal-Mart so they are connected. Now I know they are crazy. This man just blew a fuse plain and simple. Next they will find a link that connects him to the war of 1812.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

2nd Amendment - Right to bear arms

Isn't it strange how when a mass shooting happens, the main planner for the shooting or the lone shooter have all had contact with Psychologists. They have all been prescribed anti-depression medicine or psychotropic drugs.

Ex-employee or fired employees aside, these school shootings are different. Random except to the Psychologist and those dealing with the mental break down. Response times slowed to the scene to enable maximum death counts.

I believe there is more at work here than meets the eye. Lets just say hypnosis has come to the point where the subject is put under is really put under. Ops step in and put in a keyword into the subjects mind. That person arrives at a certain place and time, home telephone rings and the voice on the other end says keyword and sets everything in motion. You are fooling yourself if you think this is not possible.

I would bet if health records were opened on this shooter, it was staged and planned to happen

2nd amendment attacks are coming from levels that are as high as the 65 year extraterrestrial cover ups.

They are in the final stages of Global control now - good luck "Comrades"

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Lt Col Ralph Peters : Major Hasan was an Islamic Terrorist

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Hasan, the sole suspect in the massacre of 13 fellow US soldiers in Texas, attended the controversial Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Great Falls, Virginia, in 2001 at the same time as two of the September 11 terrorists, The Sunday Telegraph has learnt. His mother's funeral was held there in May that year.
The preacher at the time was Anwar al-Awlaki, an American-born Yemeni scholar who was banned from addressing a meeting in London by video link in August because he is accused of supporting attacks on British troops and backing terrorist organisations.
As investigators look at Hasan's motives and mindset, his attendance at the mosque could be an important piece of the jigsaw. Al-Awlaki moved to Dar al-Hijrah as imam in January, 2001, from the west coast, and three months later the September 11 hijackers Nawaf al-Hamzi and Hani Hanjour began attending his services. A third hijacker attended his services in California.

As investigators look at Hasan's motives and mindset

Who are these investigators? Where is the proof to any of this?

Hasan was praying at Dar al-Hijrah at about the same time, and the FBI will now want to investigate whether he met the two terrorists.

The FBI is NOW going to look into this? I do not trust the FBI, look at all the “proven” lies they told about 911.

Charles Allen, a former under-secretary for intelligence at the Department of Homeland Security, has described al-Awlaki, who now lives in Yemen, as an "al-Qaeda supporter, and former spiritual leader to three of the September 11 hijackers... who targets US Muslims with radical online lectures encouraging terrorist attacks from his new home in Yemen".

What an outrages lie! Where is the proof? This information is nothing but hearsay. I hope you all do not take this article as fact because I don’t. I do not support terrorism and I love my country, I support our troop fighting both of these illegal wars. However, it doesn’t take a rocket science to read disinformation without any creditable sources.

But he turned into an angry critic of the wars America was waging in Iraq and Afghanistan and had tried in vain to negotiate his discharge.

Where the proof to this hearsay information?

Whether due to his personal convictions, his stress over his deployment or other reasons, Hasan is alleged to have snapped and gone on a murderous rampage with a powerful semi-automatic handgun after shouting "Allahu Akhbar" ("God is great"), according to survivors. He had earlier given away copies of the Koran to neighbours.

Where are these statements from these survivors? I haven’t seen any.

Investigators at this stage have no indication that he planned the attacks with anyone else. But they are trawling through his phone records, paperwork and computers he used before the attack during an apparently sleepless night.

Really! But our government can tell you what phone call you made, what time you made that call last July of this year and they can tell you what you talk about and how long you were on the phone. Yet they do not have a clue to what Hasan was doing the night before this rampage. To bad, the man can’t speak for himself to defend his name.

Just him being a Muslim, don’t you think our military was already keeping an eye on him and his circle of friends after September 11 2001
They obviously trusted this army psychiatrist to help distressed military officials and recruitment soldiers.

Another student had warned military officials that Hasan was a "ticking time bomb" after he reportedly gave a presentation defending suicide bombers.

Really, My God! If there were any truth to this, the military would have put Hasan under investigation immediately. Come one people this article is nothing more than spun lies and propaganda.

Were is the proof to this hearsay information? Don’t fall into this trap.

But Richard had previously argued with Hasan when he said that he felt the "war on terror" was really a war against Islam, expressed anti-Jewish sentiments and defended suicide bombings.
"I asked Richard whether he believed that Hasan was motivated by religious radicalism in his murderous actions," Mr Pasha said.

Hearsay garbage, where’s the proof?

Fort Hood shooter used as excuse to scapegoat Muslims, Arabs

www.examiner.com...

I am not buying it. The Military brass lied to the 911 commissioners and to the American people about their role in defending the United States.
What they are not telling you is the truth, of the two soldiers that were under Hasan care. Both of these soldiers told several recruiting officers that they were not going to be deployed to Iraq that is why these two recruits were sent to Hasan they made it clear to Hasan that they would go down fighting if they were forced to be deployed to Iraq for a third term, it was these two men who said they didn’t support these two illegal wars.
I guess the military didn’t take them serious enough, so when they came to get the two recruitments they had barricade themselves into the recruitment quarters and when the medical staff tried to talk some sense into these two recruitments the shooting began.
The early News, reported two shooters.
The military is doing damage control because they now have resistance against the war by their own miliatary men. How embarrassing, the military needs a scapegoat to cover-up this mess.

Sergeant Major Jamie Posten, based at Fort Hood, confirmed there were multiple gunmen.
He told CNN: “More than one shooter fired shots in our soldier registration processing centre and the house theatre at Fort Hood.”

www.walesonline.co.uk...

SACRAMENTO, CA- Two young military vets cannot excuse the violent actions of the Ft. Hood shooter but say life in the military today can be real.

www.news10.net...

One shooter was killed by military police

kdka.com...

[edit on 8-11-2009 by impressme]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"Its been said before..."not every muslim is a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim"

I guess then you have never heard of two non-Muslim terrorists named Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Unless of course you do not consider the bombing of a U.S. Federal Building an act of terrorism.

"stereotypes exist for a reason."

So does ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

There is no evidense!

We will never see any and the media is the picture bought and paid for this agenda

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is nothing but a sensationalist headline, looking for the smallest morsel of a possibility to link this guy with 9/11 solely because he is a Muslim, the government doesn't need to be involved in this story, they could, but this is only about selling papers.

I cannot believe some of the ludicrously moronic posts I've seen on this thread that are nothing but anti-Islamic rants and have absolutely nothing to do with the subject.

Come on mods get your fingers out, lets cut the wheat from the chaff.

If you need me to be more specific, I am referring to the posts by americanwoman and joeofthemountain.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Koka]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"I hope you all do not take this article as fact because I don’t."

Now why do you say that? How can an article with five unnamed/unidentified sources NOT be considered as fact?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
To bad, the man can’t speak for himself to defend his name.

Wow, I really cannot believe you. This guy killed and hurt dozens of people and you are feeling sorry for him. You're just another apologist, blame America first leftist. Disgusting.

By the way, I don't think you understand what the term hearsay means. Something that isn't quoted directly from the person in an article isn't hearsay. Heresay is:

1. Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.
2. Law Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.

The article you posted are talking about the direct testimony of the witnesses. Not rumors. Not reports from unconfirmed sources. Really buddy, if you hate this country so much, there are lots of communist countries around the world you can move to.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
wow alot of u in here dont know a damn thing about islam. really need to stop ur hate for something u dont understand. alot of u wanna bash islam cuzz of a few radicals who claim to be muslim and commit evil deeds. those people are not muslim they are radicals just that.

the christian relgion has alot of radicals as well they do things to harm and kill people all the time. but does that mean all christians are bad and evil for the acts of a few radicals. some catholics molest kids. does that mean all catholoics are child molesters?

some of u have ur own radical agenda against islam and it sickens me to know end. the stunts u try to pull to lump in a whole religion with acts of some radical nut jobs. and believe me the mainstream christian religion has way more blood on his hands then islam.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I confess when I heard he had an Arabic-sounding name it crossed my mind that this murder spree could be an act of terrorism, or connected to one. Then I realized that could just be a knee-jerk reaction on my part and decided to wait until further evidence either confirmed or denied this.

I do wonder, like several others on this thread, if there were other shooters as originally reported, and if so what happened to them, and how did they get out of the situation without getting caught?

For me the jury is still out. There are too many unanswered questions. If he was, in fact, a terrorist, I could accept that. If he was just a loner who snapped, I could accept that as well. The fact is the man is in a coma and may never be able to speak for himself, which makes it easy to assume a lot.

IMO President Obama is just being prudent in not jumping to conclusions. Anything he says could easily trigger reprisals against some innocent people. I think we all should show the same restraint until all the evidence is in.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Sestias]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"Lt Col Ralph Peters : Major Hasan was an Islamic Terrorist"

Behind TV Analysts, Pentagon’s Hidden Hand

www.nytimes.com...

So, as you can see, although the faces in Washington change, the game remains the same. When you are dealing with a general public which primarily has the intelligence of a fish, it only makes sense to keep throwing out the bait.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Bullcrap,,, total bullcrap. The man was obviously very unstable. It has been proven that he is Muslim. The Muslim faith as a whole is incredibly violent and he should have never been allowed in the US military. We are at war with Muslim extremists and we allowed one of them into our military? He wasn't bullied into murder, he was brainwashed into it by his religion. Don't try and justify him or shift blame off of a murderer.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jmacbeth

No, apparently you know nothing of the islamic religion. Their own holy book tells them to commit violence. The Christian faith teaches to turn the other cheak and to love thy neighbor.
The Koran in chapter 47 verses 4-9 says “When you encounter the infidels (infidels means non-Muslims) strike off their heads and make a great slaughter among them”. In our time we have seen numerous instances of Muslim terrorists sawing off the heads of their victims. They are doing this in response to this command.

The Koran in Chapter 8 verse 40 says “fight then against them (meaning non-Muslims) till strife be at an end, and the religion be all of it Allah’s.” This passage is telling Muslims to fight non-Muslims until they are defeated and the only religion left in the world is Islam. Fundamental terrorists believe they are leading this fight.

Muhammad is quoted as saying that Allah will send Jews and Christians to hell as a sacrifice for Muslims. Here is the quote. “when it will be the day of resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say ‘that is your rescue from hell-fire’.”

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So, who is the moron here? The people who would make excuses for this guy killing and maiming their fellow citizens....the ones who VOLUNTEER to protect you btw, or me who cuts through the crap and excuses and call it like I see it. I could have been more politically correct in making my point, I admit. However, even the muslims who are not terrorists themselves support the ones who are every time they give money to their local mosque and do not come out in force condemning terrorist acts all over the world.

The Koran is what it is, it teaches what it teaches and only a moron would ignore these facts and pretend this religion is something other than what it is....meanwhile the poor little misunderstood imams are preaching "death to the infidels" until the next disgruntled muslim strikes a neighborhood near you.

If that is not terrorism, I would like to ask what is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join