It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

The article you posted are talking about the direct testimony of the witnesses. Not rumors. Not reports from unconfirmed sources. Really buddy, if you hate this country so much, there are lots of communist countries around the world you can move to.

Read my post correctly!

What an outrages lie! Where is the proof? This information is nothing but hearsay. I hope you all do not take this article as fact because I don’t. I do not support terrorism and I love my country, I support our troop fighting both of these illegal wars. However, it doesn’t take a rocket science to read disinformation without any creditable sources.

Didn’t I say that I love my country?

I knew there would be military loyalist and GL who would respond with a “knee jerk” responds, that is so typical from GL. You just demonstrated how you fine Mainstream media so creditable.

The article you posted are talking about the direct testimony of the witnesses.

I disagree.

Not rumors. Not reports from unconfirmed sources.

Really, why dont you show us the sources?

Really buddy, if you hate this country so much, there are lots of communist countries around the world you can move to.

You dont have to be so HATEFUL ! try and be little more respectful to other posters.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For all of you poster who believes your mainstream News outlets I just want to say “ignorance’s is bliss” for those who choose it.

There has been no proof that Hasan is link to terrorism period.

If Hasan was a Muslim, I can assure you that the military would have already been watching his every move.
I get the feeling that we are not going to get all the truth, just like 911, and the government OS will not stand up to scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Again, I suggest you read what hearsay is again because you still do not seem to grasp it.

Also, I am not being hateful if I have a problem with people like you choosing to give the benefit of the doubt to a man that just shot dozens of people while yelling 'Allah is Great' in Arabic. You choose to defend those that attack and killed the real heroes who defend our lives with theirs. Thats not hateful at all to have problems with your rhetoric and view points. Your 'everything is relative' way of thinking is one of the biggest problems in America right now. You should be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

Hasan, the sole suspect in the massacre of 13 fellow US soldiers in Texas, attended the controversial Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Great Falls, Virginia, in 2001 at the same time as two of the September 11 terrorists, The Sunday Telegraph has learnt. His mother's funeral was held there in May that year.

The preacher at the time was Anwar al-Awlaki, an American-born Yemeni scholar who was banned from addressing a meeting in London by video link in August because he is accused of supporting attacks on
(visit the link for the full news article)

I am from the area, and as far as I know, the Mosque is actually located in Falls Church, VA, which is a few miles East of Great Falls, VA. Normally I would not attempt to be so picky in regards to such a detail, but they are two entirely different communities (Great Falls is very wealthy, and affluent area, whereas Falls Church is more mixed income, and it has an extremely high Vietnamese and Muslim population).

I can tell you for a fact that the Dar al-Hijrah mosque is radical in nature. Most of my Muslim acquaintances attend a mosque West of the area where al-Hijrah is located, and they all make mention of the fact that al-Hijrah is somewhat "Out There" to say the least, and it has quite the infamous reputation even amongst moderate practitioners of Islam. Sometimes on Fridays they have 5,000+ in attendance at al-Hijrah, and they completely jam-up Route 7 even worse than it normally is (Which during a typical Rush Hour moves at a "Hurry up and wait" pace). I honestly do not know how this facility is still allowed to openly function, but then again, the Extremist Wahhabi Saudi Academy was just given permission by the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors to nearly double the size of its campus (It is also located in Falls Church, VA, surprise, surprise).

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
you know now that i think about it i don't believe i ever hear of hindu or buddist terrorist

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Again, I suggest you read what hearsay is again because you still do not seem to grasp it.

Again you did NOT read my post.

What you don’t seem to “grasp” is you believing everything the corporate media tells you. The media love’s people who are too ignorant to do a little research on their own and depend on their “nonsense” as truth. Then you spread the word as if it is gospel truth.

Also, I am not being hateful if I have a problem with people like you choosing to give the benefit of the doubt to a man that just shot dozens of people while yelling 'Allah is Great' in Arabic.

Oh, you are being hateful I have a problem with people like you choosing to give the benefit of doubt to mainstream News reports. Their goal and only goal at this point is to sell “News at any cost” and that mean by lying if it befits the News corporation, or helping the Government and military because they have to. Why do I say “because they have to,” because if they don’t they can forget getting any interviews with the President or military officials during Q&A sessions among other things. We all know that mainstream Press is used to do damaged control for our government and military and that is a fact, so why do you act so ignorant when you are confronted on these issues?

You choose to defend those that attack and killed the real heroes who defend our lives with theirs.

You sir, do not have all the facts to determine if this man was really the shooter, you only parrot what Fox News has informed you. I see the truth is NOT important to you because your blind patriotism and loyalty are in the way of your logical and critical thinking, and the proof of this was your knee jerk response. This man has not been found guilt in any US court room yet, so who are you to condemn this man before he has been tried. We do not live in Russia or North Korea we have a due process. It has always been the Press that likes to play judge and jury and you are playing right in their hands.

Thats not hateful at all to have problems with your rhetoric and view points.

It was hatful what you said. What's wrong with just disagreeing? But NO, you tell me that I need to move to communist, Russia?

Your 'everything is relative' way of thinking is one of the biggest problems in America right now. You should be ashamed.

I totally disagree with you, on this. It is your blind patriotism that is the biggest problem in America right now, it keeps you from "acquiring" the truth.

You should be ashamed.

I am not “ashamed” I do not believe in everything that Fox News tells me, so, don’t be so eager to condemn me, as you have with Hasan.

Because, you don’t like how I presented my information you practically have accused me of siding with terrorist who “do want” to hurt Americans. How dare you. In my presentation that I posted earlier the only thing you could talk about was this below?

Wow, I really cannot believe you. This guy killed and hurt dozens of people and you are feeling sorry for him. You're just another apologist, blame America first leftist. Disgusting.

By the way, I don't think you understand what the term hearsay means. Something that isn't quoted directly from the person in an article isn't hearsay. Heresay is:

Not only did you resort to name calling but you posted such hateful garbage to me BTW which is untrue. Talk about blind patriotism.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Ummm, but you are an apologist and leftist. Wear your badges with honor. You blame Americans and those that supposedly picked on him for the murders he committed. Hallmark of apologists is not believing in others being responsible for their own actions. Millions get 'picked on' every day and don't shoot dozens of people.

You defend a man that just shot and murdered dozens, and talk about it being a shame he couldn't defend his own name. What is so amusing about people like you is that to rationalize and defend what everyone does that is evil and wrong, yet will not rationalize or defend the actions of conservatives you disagree with. Apparently to people like you, only Republicans are the true indefensible evil in the world huh? No one else to blame for their actions? You speak of hatred from others and don't realize the bile and hatred you and those like you spit out of your mouth.

How about this; everyone is ultimately responsible for their own actions. They still choose how they react to things and what they do. This man chose to pull the trigger and murder people. Whether he was a Muslim terrorist involved in a grand terrorist scheme, or just a sick man who happened to be Muslim, HE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS. No one else is at fault. Is others helped him, then they are responsible for their choices as well. Everyone is responsible for their own actions and choices.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
No one else is at fault.

It's cause and effect, and yes he is ultimately responsible for the actions he has taken, but you cannot ignore the causes that lead him to take this path, else you will only have reaction without reason.

The apologist and leftist category, you aim to insult people with, is a stance taken by those who look for a greater understanding for the reasons behind the actions, but you choose to interpret this as a condoning of those actions, I guess that makes the world easier for you to contend with, I can only assume you have your own personal reasons for choosing such a path.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Koka]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Why do some of you guys deny this was an act of terrorism?

What planet are you from?

I don't understand the denial I see all over this forum, they sure have you brainwashed,

Are you Americans, or Islamic plants?

I often wonder.

[edit on 103030p://bSunday2009 by Stormdancer777]

The article this thread is about illustrates the media consistently finding anyway they can to mention 9/11 imo in an attempt to evoke emotions so we will once again support all of the stupid wars we are in everywhere. I hate to remind them that it won't work and that most everyone wants us out of Afghanistan and Iraq despite the rigged polls they put on newtwork news.

In addition the issue of Rick Perry saying 3 shooters yet that is all but forgotten in the news. Rick Perry said 1 was killed and 2 were in custody.

Debating the incident itself should be done in the other threads that have dissolved into racial rants and shouting matches.

This thread is about media spin and imo there is no doubt that there is some massive spin going on here and i want to know why.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Oh for God's sake, this is just wrong. 5-7 of the terrorists listed as being on board those flights have been found to be alive and well. In other words, they weren't even on the planes that were used to supposedly create this act. Now you're telling me that this psychiatrist is also linked when we never had an accurate list???

I just want to puke.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The false reality the MSM wants to push on us just becomes more and more ridiculous and transparent every day. They didn't really have to go there, but they did anyways, they just can't help themselves. No amount of manipulation is deemed overkill anymore. The people at the top are literally insane.

How much more lipstick can they put on the pig?

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Officials: U.S. Aware of Hasan Efforts to Contact al Qaeda

www.abcnews.go.com...

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.
Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan tried to make contact with people linked to al Qaeda.

It is not known whether the intelligence agencies informed the Army that one of its officers was seeking to connect with suspected al Qaeda figures, the officials said.

Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-MI), the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said that he requested the CIA and other intelligence agencies brief the committee on what was known, if anything, about Hasan by the U.S. intelligence community, only to be refused.

In response, Hoekstra issued a document preservation request to four intelligence agencies. The letter, dated November 7th, was sent to directors Dennis Blair (DNI), Robert Mueller (FBI), Lt. Gen Keith Alexander (NSA) and Leon Panetta (CIA).

Hoekstra said he is "absolutely furious" that the house intel committee has been refused an intelligence briefing by the DNI or CIA on Hasan's attempt to reach out to al Qaeda, as first reported by ABC News.

never mind

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Fort Hood Shooting 'Oddities'
By Lori Price, www.legitgov.org Updated: 09 Nov

www.legitgov.org...

A good resource for those of you unable to smell the fishy stench emanating from the mouths of government and the MSM in regards to this story.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The US was aware and them knowing and not doing anything makes me feel that this is part of a larger operation that is currently under investigation.

I want to know what happened to the other 2 reported gunman? This is how the MSM lies by not retelling the truth not spewing garbage. Give the common folk half a truth and let them complete the rest and that is what causes debate.

I for one will be happy when this scumbag is dead whether he was agnostic, a Muslim a Jew or a Catholic...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by jmacbeth

No, apparently you know nothing of the islamic religion. Their own holy book tells them to commit violence. The Christian faith teaches to turn the other cheak and to love thy neighbor.

I am not a subscriber to these foolish, boogeyman in the sky religions but reading tripe like this coming from a Christian is HILARIOUS. Lets start with the Bible:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. (Isaiah 13:15-18)

Pot...kettle...black....and lets not get into Christianity's violent and bloody history.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I can tell you for a fact that the Dar al-Hijrah mosque is radical in nature. Most of my Muslim acquaintances attend a mosque West of the area where al-Hijrah is located, and they all make mention of the fact that al-Hijrah is somewhat "Out There" to say the least, and it has quite the infamous reputation even amongst moderate practitioners of Islam. Sometimes on Fridays they have 5,000+ in attendance at al-Hijrah, and they completely jam-up Route 7 even worse than it normally is (Which during a typical Rush Hour moves at a "Hurry up and wait" pace). I honestly do not know how this facility is still allowed to openly function, but then again, the Extremist Wahhabi Saudi Academy was just given permission by the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors to nearly double the size of its campus (It is also located in Falls Church, VA, surprise, surprise).

Thats crazy you mention that. Ive heard some pretty radical things about Al-Hijrah as well. Also it infuriates me to know that Fairfax county is allowing that Academy to expand. I mean their hands are bound by dollar signs obviously. Traffic should be the focal point of every board, counsel, etc in Northern Va.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by johnny2127
No one else is at fault.

It's cause and effect, and yes he is ultimately responsible for the actions he has taken, but you cannot ignore the causes that lead him to take this path, else you will only have reaction without reason.

The apologist and leftist category, you aim to insult people with, is a stance taken by those who look for a greater understanding for the reasons behind the actions, but you choose to interpret this as a condoning of those actions, I guess that makes the world easier for you to contend with, I can only assume you have your own personal reasons for choosing such a path.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Koka]

The game you are playing is a fools game. The same things you attribute to leading him to his path have lead others in completely other directions. We are humans, not computers and ultimately it all comes down to choice. Its solely his fault, no one else's.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.

www.abcnews.go.com...

If there is any truth to this, then why did the military continually allow Hasan treat military personal with mental illness?

I don’t believe we are being told the truth. Most of the 911 hijackers were using stolen identities to begin with, and could not be properly identified.

I don’t believe for one min the military would have allowed Hasan to treat any mental patients if they knew he had connections to Al Qaeda. Hasan would already be considered a suspect of committing terrorism just by association with members Al Qaeda.

If the military were investigating Hasan several months before these attacks happened, then why are they just now going threw his computers and files.
Come on, if the military suspected they had a traitor in their military they would detain him, perhaps even arrest him under suspicion but they would not let him brainwash and recruit new terrorist in our military that are be treated for PST and other mental disorders. I don’t think so.

In fact, I find the Medias lies almost laughable, that they really think they can fool our intelligent. It is obvious that the military is behind theses stories or the News is just making this all up.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

www.abcnews.go.com...

If there is any truth to this, then why did the military continually allow Hasan treat military personal with mental illness?

I don’t believe we are being told the truth. Most of the 911 hijackers were using stolen identities to begin with, and could not be properly identified.

I don’t believe for one min the military would have allowed Hasan to treat any mental patients if they knew he had connections to Al Qaeda. Hasan would already be considered a suspect of committing terrorism just by association with members Al Qaeda.

If the military were investigating Hasan several months before these attacks happened, then why are they just now going threw his computers and files.
Come on, if the military suspected they had a traitor in their military they would detain him, perhaps even arrest him under suspicion but they would not let him brainwash and recruit new terrorist in our military that are be treated for PST and other mental disorders. I don’t think so.

In fact, I find the Medias lies almost laughable, that they really think they can fool our intelligent. It is obvious that the military is behind theses stories or the News is just making this all up.

You misunderstood. US intelligence is not talking about the military. Thats either the FBI, CIA, or Homeland Security.

So question then is why didn't they tell the Army. Maybe they were monitoring and hoping he would lead to other terrorists or cells. Either way, even if there was an operation going on, seems like gun purchases should have been flagged. Obviously someone misjudged the situation and should be fired. Someone dropped the ball big time. Personally I would wager they didn't detain Hasan or question him due to the crazy political correctness now gripping DC

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You misunderstood. US intelligence is not talking about the military. Thats either the FBI, CIA, or Homeland Security.

So question then is why didn't they tell the Army.

According to the officials, the Army was informed of Hasan's contact, but it is unclear what, if anything, the Army did in response.

www.abcnews.go.com...

They did tell the military, so much for your excuses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join