It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood shooting: Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh my that's a fishy story. I guess someone made a huge mistake linking Nidal Hasan with 9/11, claiming him to be under constant surveillance. Now, that contrary to initial reports, the major is still alive, there are probably some agents feverishly forging "evidence".

I recommend a visit at legitgov.org, a website, which lists the oddities involved in the shooting and provides the sources.
www.legitgov.org...

Here some excerpts:

'Three people are involved. That, by definition, means it is a conspiracy.'

CLG Exclusive: Fort Hood: 'This story stinks to high heaven.' SFC, who spent ten years at Fort Hood, comments on Ft. Hood events 09 Nov 2009 I spent 10 years at Ft Hood. There is no way this 'official' story is legitimate. No way would a room full of Combat vets allow this one shooter to get off over 100 rounds! And, it is not normal for the outside security guards to be there. They are at the MP station, and at the main gates. This means the room full of soldiers processing must have been pinned down; multiple shooters is the only plausible scenario. this sounds like MAJ Hasan has been used, and perhaps is a patsy. --SFC Donald Buswell (Retired)

* CNN: Over one hundred shots were fired in the attack. (Logic dictates that 'over one hundred shots' were not fired by a single individual, surrounded by military personnel and special police forces.)

* CNN: FBI was investigating Major Nidal Hasan six months ago.

* Curiouser and Curiouser: -Video surfaces of alleged shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, attending Homeland Security Task Force conference --Major Hasan's name appears on page 29 of The George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute's 'Thinking Anew—Security Priorities for the Next Administration' --Proceedings Report of the HSPI Presidential Transition Task Force - April 2008 - January 2009. The report is dated 19 May 2009.

* Numerous media accounts: Major Hasan's neighbors, medical trainers, colleagues, friends, cousin, uncle, grandfather-- even the store owner to where he bought his food -- all heap praise on Major Hasan's temperament. This appears to be psy-ops, six ways to Sunday. --LRP

* The alleged shooter received his medical degree from the military’s Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Md., in 2001 and is a graduate of Virginia Tech. Early on Thursday, he showed no signs of worry or stress when he stopped at 7-Eleven for his daily breakfast of hash browns, said Jeannie Strickland, the store's manager. "He came in (Thursday) morning just like normal," she said, "nothing weird, nothing out of the ordinary."

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The two terrorist did not attend any mosque. They didn't fly those planes! COMMON PEOPLE! More fear mongering being pushed. It doesn't surprise me that this guy ended up being muslim. I don't buy it for one second. A planted agent of the US Military I believe.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
rawstory.com...

Okay. So now Fort hood is somehow connected to gay people... Next thing you know nazicommunists will try to kill jesus!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thanks for beating me to it.
As an American Veteran and marksman, I totally question the ability of a lone gunman to do what this Psychology Officer is reported to have done. Lets see his record with the use of weapons and special forces training or something.
NO freekin way. Just think about it. Operation Northwood, USS Liberty,
Lone gunman deranged Arab shoots Bobby Kennedy, American president murdered by lone gunman
with supernatural shooting ability.
FBI and Arabs bomb WTC, Arabs blamed for 911 but they vaporize including CIA employee Osama the ARAB mastermind.. Scrutiny of the National Security people is what is needed here not Arabs or Muslims.
Why? Because they are already trying to dump this on the Army for the failure.
Just look at how Lieberman jumped all over this guy from every media outlet he could.
He and all of them jumped on this incident just as they did on 911. Before there was even a trial or investigation. It is funny not really, (pathetic) how in all these false flags, we hear that the investigations have been done way before the incident occurs BUT OH! CRAP they caught us with our heads up our butts AGAIN !!!!! and AGAIN!!!
Guilty untill proven innocent!!! This is not the American way IMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thricearound
rawstory.com...

Okay. So now Fort hood is somehow connected to gay people... Next thing you know nazicommunists will try to kill jesus!

No such thing as a nazicommunist.
You got a link or something?
Communists yea.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

“Hasan sat at a table in the back corner of the club, to the left of the stage on which strippers dance around a pole, employees said,” reports Fox News.

“I remembered his face because it was the first lap dance I [gave] to a customer while working here,” said 31-year-old Jennifer Jenner. “When I saw his face [Friday] on TV, I jumped out of bed, I knew it was him.”

“Jenner said Hasan was dressed casually both nights he came to the club – in jeans and a T-shirt the first night and then wearing a baseball cap the next. She recalled that he arrived at about 6:30 p.m. and stayed until 2 a.m,” according to the report.

www.foxnews.com...

This is really wild. There's so many different stances about this- Army Major muslim Psychiatrist Killer linked to "the network", Gays and even strippers...There's more inconsistencies there than a rosebush with a neonpink selfmorphing translucent sign saying "I am delicious" hovering right above it, showering it with dichlorideoxide from an invisible, but seemingly undepletable source.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
reply to post by Beefcake

Oh for God's sake, this is just wrong. 5-7 of the terrorists listed as being on board those flights have been found to be alive and well. In other words, they weren't even on the planes that were used to supposedly create this act. Now you're telling me that this psychiatrist is also linked when we never had an accurate list???

I just want to puke.

The real people were found alive and well. The terrorists had stolen their identities. The public might not ever know their real names.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This "link" is nothing but lie and propaganda.

The govt is just throwing some lumber on the war on terror fire.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Saddam and my ex-wife's mother were also linked to the September 11 terrorists.

At least one of them was executed.

I'll bet you by now even I am linked to Al Qaeda... Perhaps some of you as well.

Their watch list is quite massive but some how they always seem to target and harass (or worse) the wrong people while the random badass Muslim terrorist slips through and goes postal on base?

Pffffft

Having something they want, cant find or control makes them crazy. And can keep you alive and free... at least for now.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Saddam and my ex-wife's mother were also linked to the September 11 terrorists.

At least one of them was executed.

I'll bet you by now even I am linked to Al Qaeda... Perhaps some of you as well.

Their watch list is quite massive but some how they always seem to target and harass (or worse) the wrong people while the random badass Muslim terrorist slips through and goes postal on base?

Pffffft

Having something they want, cant find or control makes them crazy. And can keep you alive and free... at least for now.

Am I imagining by this post of yours that your ex- mother in law was executed in connection with 911?
Sadam was NEVER connected.
This is eight years after the 911 Tragedies. What the F is wrong with Homeland Fing Security? I will tell you. There ain't NONE.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Since we are talking about terrorists and terrorist organisations. What about Black Water!

I wonder why The American owned Black water now called Xe is not actually charged for terrorism or called a terrorist organisation. These people killed 17 civilians in Iraq. And that's not all that they are accused of. They are also accused of having ordered the killing of innocent religious civilians within Iraq. They are also accused of drive by shooting of civilians in Iraq.

The latest news is that Black Water wanted to pay a bribe to a higher organisation within Iraq. To take most of the blame for the killing of 17 civilians.

Black Water seams to be doing its own little religious cruse aide if you ask me. Shouldn't they be hunted down and bombed as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
More info coming up!

www.npr.org...

This one is *really* big news for me.

“Put it this way,” says one official familiar with the conversations that took place. “Everybody felt that if you were deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan, you would not want Nidal Hasan in your foxhole.”
In documents reviewed by NPR and conversations with medical officials at Walter Reed and USUHS, new details have emerged regarding serious concerns that officials raised about Hasan during his time at both institutions.

baltimorechronicle.com...

Just an article on general hysteria surrounding side effects of psychoactive medication...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join