It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well at least I know now why I am Celiac. It's the vaccines that I had when I was a kid.

And they want to add more complicatoins with more vaccines. I don't think so.

Recon3

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My family has decided to not take the vaccine. We are however taking
a probiotic formula three times a week. We have been fine.
I'm not sure why this course of prevention has not been discussed. Probiotis
not only strengthen the digestive system but boost the immune system as well.
I sure would appreciate any additional knowledge !

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

A friend of mine just had his son vaccinated and within 15 minutes came down with a fever. That is currently at about 103-104F!! Not sure if its related, maybe he had the flu before the vaccine but it seems a little suspicious.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Even though i am against the vaccine and neither myself, husband or child will be getting it, in all fairness children often get at least a mild fever after having any vaccines..

Side note- has anyone here actually seen the list of ingredients for this new 'savour' vaccine?? i am stunned how the so called awakened at ATS are acting as though its fine to take.. there may be good or bad batches, for instance they dont want to kill the soldiers off in that way do they? so of course they wont drop like flies, but that doesnt mean everyones safe from it.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Full_Vision]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not trying to sound snug here or anything, but doesn't the annual flu have a death toll around 30,000-40,000 every year, in the USA alone?

I mean, this "people are starting to die" title gives the totally wrong picture of the disease.
Every year, large ammounts of people die from the flu. Same thing every freakin' year...

Keep your pants on everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

What version of the vaccine the child had, the mist form or the shot.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Posted this on another thread but no response ....

Just found this while trawling, basically " treated sewage " from Tamiflu patients is
being released back into rivers

"Concerns are now building that birds, which are natural influenza carriers, are being exposed to waterborne residues of Tamiflu’s active form and might develop and spread drug-resistant strains of seasonal and avian flu".
To add>> i thought that hospital effluent was treated on site apparently its not
its treated at local sewage works..

please move if wrong thread...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Let's take away conspiracy for a second. Fact is, the heavy metals which are in the vaccine will cause mutations of dna & rna at much higher rates than normal. If someone was infected with flu that has mutated outside of the effectiveness for this vaccine, then it would be possible for this vaccine to act as a catalyst for more virulent mutations overall, considering the fact that many people supposedly have swine flu by now.

Did I word that correctly? My verbal skills have been hazy today. My apologies.

Also, I'm no doctor and could be dead wrong in these thoughts.

No worries, you'll fit right in here at ATS.

No degree needed to make unfounded connections and accusations with no scientific or medical knowledge aside from rumors innuendo and falsehoods you overheard, all you need is the internets and a keyboard!

Then when your prediction of everyone dying from vaccines is wrong you can just move on to something else and pretend you never said anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Vaccine effects on infants

This is a good read on the effects of vaccines particularly on infants and death.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

I only regret that I have but one star to give to your post.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by unityemissions
Fact is, the heavy metals which are in the vaccine will cause mutations of dna & rna at much higher rates than normal. If someone was infected with flu that has mutated outside of the effectiveness for this vaccine, then it would be possible for this vaccine to act as a catalyst for more virulent mutations overall, considering the fact that many people supposedly have swine flu by now.

Many vaccines do not contain mercury [as merthiolate] as a preservative. Everyone is asked about allergies before the injection because the vaccines are grown in egg derived media. Anyone who doesn't know about an allergy would be at risk. It isn't the mercury or the vaccine that causes immediate problems, it's the growth media.

mercury is very quick, after the vaccine its an overnight event when u die or become crippled for life, forget the egg allergy you wont get autism from eggs

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by k3456789

As I said, many vaccines do not contain mercury. Mercury is not necesarily "very quick." It is a chronic poison in low concentrations and takes longer than minutes to kill anyone, no matter the concentration.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Vaccines can cause death due to allergic reactions. It isn't an unknown risk. However, so can eating a cheesburger from a fast food restaurant. ~SHRUGGS~

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A 42 year old woman died in Quebec, Canada last night apparently from complications resulting from the H1N1 virus.

CTV Montreal

Thing is she received the vaccine two days before she started having flu sympoms...vaccine on October 29th, dead on November 3rd.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been presented yet. It is from the "Physician's Warranty of Vaccine Safety" which can be found in full through any search engine.

It lists all the possible fillers typically found in vaccines and it is very ominous. Don't think you will find many doctors/PA's that would sign it:

"I am aware that vaccines typically contain many of the following fillers:
aluminum hydroxide aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate amphotericin B
calf (bovine) serum animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit
brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick
embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
betapropiolactone fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde formalin
gelatin glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from
human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
mercury thimerosol (thimerosal,
Merthiolate(r))
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80 porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins sorbitol
tri(n)butylphosphate VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey
kidney cells
washed sheep red blood
and, hereby, warrant that these ingredients are safe for injection into the body of my patient. I
have researched reports to the contrary, such as reports that mercury thimerosol causes severe
neurological and immunological damage, and find that they are not credible.
I am aware that some vaccines have been found to have been contaminated with Simian
Virus 40 (SV 40) and that SV 40 is causally linked by some researchers to non-Hodgkin’s
lymphoma and mesotheliomas in humans as well as in experimental animals.
I hereby warrant that the vaccines I employ in my practice do not contain SV 40 or any other
live viruses. (Alternately, I hereby warrant that said SV-40 virus or other viruses pose no
substantive risk to my patient.)
I hereby warrant that the vaccines I am recommending for the care of (Patient’s name)
___________________________________ do not contain any tissue from aborted human babies
(also known as “fetuses”)."

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital has introduced an H1N1 prevention herbal pack.

Just dip a small pack of the following herbs in a pot of hot water and drink it like tea or use as a mouthwash to help prevent infection:

Isatis Indigodica, Mentha Haplocalyx Brip, Lonicera Japonica Thund, and Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( 3gms each).

These herbs are available in Chinese herbal medicine shops.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

What components do you think are ominous and why? Have any physicians said that they wouldn't sign such a document?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
all the components listed are onimous and you should see what this doctor has to say about it.

now, max igans latest video talked about making noise and stopping nwo, but also, he went down the police station with the documents about the pharmeuticals and the swine flu and pressed charges, and said in the video how to do the same, and if we all do it......its a good step!!!

i cant remember which video he gives the info on, im going to his site and seeing if i can get some info.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Personally, I wouldn't want heavy metals, aborted fetal tissue, formaldehyde, antifreeze, or animal blood injected into my body.

Would you???

Why would any health care worker put his/her license on the line by signing this form that states there is nothing in the injection that would harm you, let alone the possibility for litigation. Are you a doctor and would you sign it?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by seabisquit]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
in central florida, only 2-3 people died from the h1n1 before the vaccine. after the vaccine over 22 people died and still counting, even a man that never had medical problems mysteriously (and i'm using that word figuratively) died. who needs ww3? that'd kill the planet, they need a way that'll only kill people. it's not a coincidence, it's the perfect form of human annialation.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join