It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

I know several people including family members who have been vaccinated with no adverse effects. But, I am in Canada and maybe our Government doesn't have the same agenda as Americans.

[imagine]
Just suppose that this vaccine is part of a binary bio-weapon. Suppose the TPTB delivered the part 2 'activator' via chemtrail, water supply or something else. Washington committed mass murder of thousands of people on 9/11. What makes you think they are not capable of killing millions?
[/imagine]

What we know for sure is that there is some seriously weird behavior from the WHO and many governments surrounding this issue. What's the real story?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Same here, I live in GA and while some people are posting that Ga is bad In the city I am at, life goes as usual, no school closing, no long lines for flu vaccine and I don't know anybody that actually had the flu, eve when back in March we got some bug that was giving flu like symptoms and it hit me and my family pretty bad, but we survive with nothing more than sinus infections and congestion.

Been clean since them.

So all I hear is a person that knows a persona that knows a person that is sick and hospitalized, I guess is starting to sound like the pandemic danger than never was.

Just another seasonal bug to add to the list of ailments in the nation, that will make you feel better if you just take the darn vaccine at a low price occur.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

[imagine]
Just suppose that this vaccine is part of a binary bio-weapon. Suppose the TPTB delivered the part 2 'activator' via chemtrail, water supply or something else. Washington committed mass murder of thousands of people on 9/11. What makes you think they are not capable of killing millions?
[/imagine]

What we know for sure is that there is some seriously weird behavior from the WHO and many governments surrounding this issue. What's the real story?

I won't imagine that. If they were going to do something like that, it would be done. We wouldn't have a choice, and it wouldn't need to be done in phases.
The weird behaviour is because it is a money maker.
Everything they do to our food, or whatever that makes us WANT to consume, is just that. To make us WANT to consume more.

All those additives are to addict us. The long term effects don't matter, because WE keep popping out the next generation of addicts.

They have the perfect system already. The drug dealer doesn't kill off his bread and butter.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I really hope it does not get bad because I can't handle anymore at this point. I am burined in bills and struggling as we all are?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Talk about bad luck! I just got sick this evening with something, but I don't think it is the flu because I have no fever at all.

Since 2 hours ago I started to shake like crazy and are really frozen with two blankets over me right now with some coffing - my throat is sore and got terrible pain in my back, knees and joints.

I was at the PUB late Thursday for some beers with my friends, and some other people were coffing like crazy! - and maybe I got infected?

But hopefully it's just the usual crap and not the swine.

But I have never experienced anything like this! - I have all influensa symptoms but absolutly no fever yet!

Well! I have to see if any fever will show later tonight? but right now I'm really freezing my butt off! Brrrr! so damn cold!!

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
Rabies... uh there's one.
Distemper uh there's two
Bubonic plague uh there's three
Anthrax four
TB five
Squirrel Pox...
shall I go on?

Rabies- caused by human domestication of animals, mainly dogs.

Distemper- Another disease caused by domestication of animals, mainly dogs. Starting to notice a pattern?

Bubonic plague- Originated from Egypt where "People lived close to their domestic animals and to the pests that infected their household," (direct quote from article on origins of disease)

Anthrax- Caused by domestication of animals.

Tuberculosis- Caused by domesticated cattle

Squirrel pox- This is caused by squirrels exposed to humans.

I think it is you who should lay off the hooch, or maybe actually check up the origins of something before you make an absolutely idiotic post

Maybe you should get the swine flu for you and your children, less morons in the gene pool...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Well I am afraid to say that the swine flu is real is out there and I really don't trust the vaccine at all.

I guess in the worst scenario we may come down with it like the regular flu but for some reason people needs to be aware that bacterial pneumonia is what is killing otherwise healthy people because by the time they know something is not right the swine flu already has opened the door to a more virulent pneumonia response.

While many will get swine flu with no ill effects but those of regular flu, other will have the nastier stuff.

I guess is a gamble, sorry about your financial stress, but by all means do not hunker down at home and become so ill that is too late.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The less I go out the less likely I will get sick. I am have generalized anxiety disorder and bipolar depression. I also have an undiagonsised pyshical condition. Between those 3 things I have a mix of fear and anxiety. I still go out and get goceries.
If it startes to get worse I will go out less than I should not get it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rawhemp
reply to post by kenochs

maybe instead of getting your kid shot up with a mysterious poison you should work on a nutritious lifestyle so there immune to these sicknesses? If your so unhealthy that you need to worry about swine flu or even any flu for that matter you have serious health problems.

Animals in nature don't get sick unless tampered with by humans, this should tell you something

Exactly! thanks for pointing this out, its very true.. instead of more chemicals and goodness knows what all else is in the swine flu vaccine that we arent entirely aware of.. boost your childrens immune system, thats why we are born with one for crying out loud! better diets (no ones saying thats easy to do, but the struggle to do so has to be worth it considering what could happen in giving the vaccine to ones little ones) ..the immune system is by far one of the most important parts of the human body.. if its not up to par, so to say, then its not likely to do its job properly, or at all! If everyones was, i think it would make a huge difference world wide.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For MOST people, the vaccine is safe.

However, you really, really, really need to consult a qualified physician who knows your medical history before getting it. A lot of people are glancing over this important step and are exposing themselves to risk.

Simply, you need to decide: what exposes you to more risk, possibly getting the virus or getting sick from the vaccine. Again, for MOST people, the vaccine is the safer bet.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

Okay, have it your way. Don't get the vaccine. Your call.
You are the idiocracy come to life.
If you weren't so unintentionally funny, you'd be maddening.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I can't suggest to know what you should do but....this is what I grasp from all I have read and heard.

Firstly thousands of people die every year of the flu, this year will be no different. If you never thought to get a flu shot in the past why would you think to get one now?

Secondly the only difference between N1H1 and regular flu is the fact that the same strain of flu was found in multiple countries. This is why it is called a pandemic.

I personally am not getting the flu shot because I am healthy my immune system is strong. My children's immune systems are strong and they are healthy as well. Even if I or my kids get the flu we will get better.

I refuse to read into the hype and fear that the media is so readily sharing.

But if you or a family member has a underlying health issue which can become worse or weakens them to fight off the flu then please have them immunized as you would any other year to battle the flu season.

Edit to add a video with Dr. Gupta whom I trust for some reason.

Dr. Gupta from CNN

[edit on 2/11/09 by Rhain]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Thousands from the seasonal flu! Yeah right!

Here is the data from 2006 (The CDC clearly lumps influenza and pneumonia together for their tally.)

Number of deaths in 2006 from influenza: 846
Number of deaths in 2006 from pneumonia: 55,477
Number of estimated deaths from the CDC influenza model: 56,326

I can only find this on a cached page from Google. It is the statistics from the National Center for Health Statistics. I have a copy of the page saved if this link stops working. (The link didn’t post right so just copy and paste)
74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:O_VZUPGdT88J:nchspressroom.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/data-on-deaths-due-to-influenza/+influenza+death+rates&cd=1&hl=en&ct= clnk&gl=us

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You guys are forgetting that the entire US military was vaccinated almost a month ago. No one dropped dead!

P.S. They all got the live flu mist.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

You are very correct.

Pneumonia does cause most of the deaths N1H1 flu as well. Especially in young children.

Edit to add link.
Canada.com

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
And.. there is just this report of widespread deaths by an unconfirmed virus occuring right now in Ukraine.

It is not unconfirmed! It is H1N1.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

You gotta wonder why the chickenpox shot is required here in America, but the pneumonia shot is not.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
You guys are forgetting that the entire US military was vaccinated almost a month ago. No one dropped dead!

P.S. They all got the live flu mist.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

Maybe there are good batches. We already know that perfectly healthy people like the cheerleader are being maimed and some people are dying from the H1N1 shot.Who knows what was given to the military or how it was recieved. Sometimes we on the outside of the military are told the soldiers are fine only to find out much later from the soldiers themselves everything was not fine.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Have to think HOW to bring it to my daughter without stressing her too much.

From one grandma to another, I'm sorry but you are a whimp....Which do you think will 'stress' your daughter out more...1) Having to do some intense research and then not get the vaccine and take riducule from others...or....2) bury her child....?

You have 2 choices...Get some guts and save your grandbaby!!!

Already had that chat with me daughter prior to reading your reply

Don’t think I’m a wimp and of guts I have more then average

Choice is simply this:
1) he gets the vaccine and can get complications bc of that
or
2) he will get the virus and can get complications bc of that

EITHER choice is a BAD choice. I am NOT the kind of grandma that pushes her vision onto her child (or others in general), the choice is NOT up to me. Will not play with another person’s emotions and give someone possibly feelings of guilt. Either decision can have a negative outcome.

Point is that ANY kind of flu virus can be too much for a person to take when that person´s immune system isn´t working 100%.

Originally posted by Asherah
]

I understand your situation, you feel uncomfortable telling her what to do with her child. But now is not the time for such manners, as these decisions are a matter of life and death.

Her best course of action would be to feed the baby the healthiest food possible, and isolate as much as possible from crowds and daycare situations.

Also want to add, the worst place to go to right now for any one of any age is the Mc Donald's playplace.

We stopped going years ago when I contracted MRSA from just sitting on one of their chairs in there.

They do not thoroughly clean those places, and, there are way too many people who don't care if their children go to those sickly.

Good luck to you.

Yea I’m aware that day-care centres aren’t the best places for babies. Wish I could have him in my place but that’s not possible. They don’t live close by and my health isn’t good, top that with the fact that I’m cripple and you can see the problem.

The government invests for my daughter to have a job and pays for the day-care. That’s a RULE in our society.

Sometimes decisions are not as easy to make as one should think.

Thank for your comments anyways.

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Currently infected with H1N1.

Not dead yet.

Hope this helps.

Hank

TY Hank. Hope you will be ok

Originally posted by rachel07

Who is responsible for this outbreak? Mind you, the bodies are not stacking up here in the UK.

In Holland neither. I trust basic biology: viruses do mutate, EVEN man-made bioengineered viruses. So my hope is: possibly the swine-flu outbreak will not be so worse as some people are trying to let us believe.

Let´s hope for the best and try to stay positive.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rawhemp

Originally posted by fleabit

Why do you think many species went extinct in the past? They got bored? Illness is a prime reason that many animals did not make it, long before we really had any ill-effect on their environment.

There environment drastically changed? They didn't just start getting sick and dieing off... Show me one case of sickness outbreak in wild animals, you won't be able too. Animals only get sick when we interfere.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Rawhemp]

What? Thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard. Besides, were animals.

Anyway, if its been proven why not just give a source?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join