It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by space cadet

I understand that secondary infections brought on by the flu are what usually result in death, however, if there is only 85 confirmed infected from swine flu then what is everyone sick with?

The "confirmed" are those who have been tested with the full laboratory testing. Most of the cases were not and will not be tested at the labs and the ones who are take time to complete.

This is one of the ways the WHO was able to minimize the bad news, by separating the infected and the lab tested / confirmed and only counting the latter as having the virus.

The number of confirmed have been jumping upwards in every nation over the past week as the back log of testing is finally being added to the stats.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Gotcha, thanks guys. That makes sense.

So, does anyone know if the article stating that there are 8 viruses in the Ukraine doing the damage is true? If it is, is that a normal thing?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
According to this source ... which I don't know the credibility but wouldn't put 5 cents on it...

europebusines.blogspot.com...

UPDATE: Latest Ukraine Plague figures: 1,253,558 very ill; 65,615 hospitalized in serious to critical condition. These are Ukraine only figures.

Source of the numbers:
www.recombinomics.com...

If those numbers are true... biological weapon.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Those are the true numbers. But why does that mean it has to be biological weapon? I don't follow your reasoning.

IMO actually that means it couldn't be a bio-weapon, unless the bio-weapon itself was a form of influenza.

They have ~45M people, about 2% of people are infected, less than 0.5% hospitalized.

What a bioweapon...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

ecoparity that does not explain melted lungs and all the other substantial reports and responses other professionals as well as other posts have also suggested this is NOT as simple as being just the swine flu , why are stuck on that and this dr. niman on every issue re; this?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

hate to say it again but, my opinion BIO-WEAPON too much going on that supports that !

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747

ecoparity that does not explain melted lungs and all the other substantial reports and responses other professionals as well as other posts have also suggested this is NOT as simple as being just the swine flu , why are stuck on that and this dr. niman on every issue re; this?

Um, actually people do get "melted lungs" with swine flu. It does fit all the symptoms. Do some research.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BLUESHADOW747

I've posted articles about the 1918 flu which describe those same symptoms. You can use Google to find for yourself that flu does cause hemorrhagic fever.

Just about every virologist in the World dismisses the conspiracy and laughs at anyone foolish enough to believe in it. Dr Niman is the expert on flu and is willing to talk about it on his website and in his forum.

People don't want to hear about it because they don't want to hear from the real experts. "Just let me pretend and don't make me face reality".

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Yes, I've recently come to the same conclusion.

Roughly 6,000 dead around the world from H1N1 (so they say). I am now assuming that most died of serious/bloody lung issues.

If not, what do they die from?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CommonSenseRules

Well, many people probably die from secondary infections... But the massive hemoraging, cytokine storms are the underlying cause, from my understanding.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

that is pretty arrogant in such that not everyone buys your story! that by itself says something- also, in reference to all the other pros laughing where did you come up with that one? / out of all the video posts as well as many other professionals I have seen not ONE LAUGHING much less appear to be , this is a crock of it, you seem to miss the whole point posts have made and other drs. as wel;l did you forget the ex- prime minister video on here as well? what have you been smoking/? top virologists laughing about this whole thing as a conspiracy? you need to read many of the posts today!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

As usual some of the people here are just crazy. Mentally unstable. You can spot them by the way they go back and forth like a swing.

Yes, the real experts are laughing at this theory. I'll stick with that assertion firmly.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If it is a conspiracy, which it could be, don't excpect to die from it in the States where this vaccine was prepared well in advance or Russia or Western Europe...

Expect the real death toll to come later on, in the third world which is what it would be mainly intended to accomplish...

That and other places, like Ukraine where Russian forces will have to re secure the territory if it gets much worse...

But this if it's a Bio weapon, it's not intended to kill us off in our nice population stable NWO corporate owned nations.... No

If there is a radical death toll before it's over... 3rd world and other nations of convenience will be the hardest hit, Ukraine belongs to Russia as they see it, foul play is not an imposible notion here.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

unbelieveable so now, THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE CRAZY TOO? that's ahuge mis- assumption and very abrasive! I am sure to ats,rs; in my opinion there has been incredible info and alot of very strong intelligent people wanting to clear up some facts versus fiction and when you stand on that platform and approach you just broke your own bridge .

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

possible but, in looking into multiple bodybags coffins, nwo agendas. tptb agenda, the world as it is shaping up currently not to mention the latest so-called swine flu circulating; in my opinion theres a lot more going on than we realize or some realize.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUESHADOW747

unbelieveable so now, THE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE CRAZY TOO? that's ahuge mis- assumption and very abrasive! I am sure to ats,rs; in my opinion there has been incredible info and alot of very strong intelligent people wanting to clear up some facts versus fiction and when you stand on that platform and approach you just broke your own bridge .

Yes there are a few people who are just "crazy". Not everyone but this is a subject which attracts people with certain mental problems. Paranoid delusionals and so on.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So if this is really as bad as all the numbers being posted, why aren't we hearing about it on the news?

And if it really was a hoax as far as the numbers go, wouldn't the media be all over it debunking it?

Or is it just a huge thread on some crazy conspiracy site and no need to even discuss?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"allot more going on then we realize"??????

It really doesn't seem so hard to follow, in theory why would we even have a vaccine if it was intended for us?

The population of North America, Europe and Russia is not growing....

The places in those regions where it is growing one could generally label as "the ghetto" locations in inner cities and rural areas where people are poor and stick together, where heat and medical capacity will be at it's lowest...

Then we have the entirety of the Third world, growing out of control...

So if a Bio Weapon, the whole thing adds up... The Nations NOT into global government are mainly 3rd world, the parts of our society disenfranchised and prone to over population or revolt will be most susceptible...

What i'm saying is the places where people will have large death tolls from a seriously deadly FLU virus, are the places they want gone and that don't follow the NWO and where people are breeding higher population numbers.

I make no claim that this IS or ISN'T a Bio Weapon

Just that if it is, of course we hit ourselves with it first... to avoid the blame...

Then we will see the REAL Death Toll in the places we want under control... Africa, The Middle East, Indonesia, South America, the Arm Pit of Europe over in the East...

And if it goes that way, then we know the truth, it was staged

But there is no reason to kill Russians, Europeans or Americans... well aside from in our ghettos and Prisons where help will not come fast enough or be available...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

there's a lot of wisdom in that but given some of the military hitting montana and other areas of u.s. even known populated cities and countries here as well; actually seeing this stuff happening under the guise of govt. operations then you get the ukraine outbreak where clearly with melted lungs and viruses they cannot identify except say now' there is poosibly 8 and bacteria? many. many questions and it is like you said we shall see where this will all point before long!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

They have ~45M people, about 2% of people are infected, less than 0.5% hospitalized.

Actually, 1.253 million very ill + 65,615 hospitalized is 1.318 million ill, which is 2.9% infected, + 4.9% hospitalized... and how much deaths? And that is in less than 2 weeks.... in the first two weeks in the US, there was what... a few thousands cases MAXIMUM? We'll see what happens...

But what is the number you need to say it's a biological weapon? 75% infection rate/50% hospitalized + 50% death rate? Or worse?

Let's see H5N1... the most lethal strain of flu... Death rate is 60%... But all cases were in third world countries.

Weaponized anthrax is only killing at 20% if it's only touching the skin...and that is without antibiotics. It's killing at 75% if you breath it. And between 25%/60% if you ingest it.

So even weaponized stuff isn't killing at 100%... IMO if we hit a 20% death rate, I will consider it a biological weapon. Until then...

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join