It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

Text of President Obama’s Emergency Declaration for H1N1 Flu

Note: A Presidential proclamation of a national emergency under the National Emergencies Act and a Presidential declaration of an emergency or major disaster under the Stafford Act are distinct and separate declarations.

Obama has yet to declare a national flu disaster under the Stafford Act. I'd also assume the NDMS under the HHS would take control too, as FEMA never has before. Although, if it's already at disaster level, vaccine distribution won't be of much benefit. At the most, FEMA should be delegated to set up only porta-potties, considering they botched Katrina.

The 2009 Influenza Pandemic: Selected Legal Issues
PDF file

Note: FEMA has historically excluded biological incidents from major disaster declarations under the Stafford Act, but executive policy under the Bush administration appeared to consider biological incidents, or at least flu pandemics, to be eligible for major disaster assistance.

Now back to the Ukraine:

Ukraine WHO and the Geopolitics of Swine Flu Panic Market Oracle

Ukraine Parliament Speaker Volodymyr Lytvyn accuses Tymoshenko as well, declaring, “You've organized the flu epidemic in order to avoid responsibility for not supplying heat to houses, schools, higher educational establishments, and kindergartens," he said in Parliament. And Orange Revolution President, Yushchenko has declared there was no reason for declaring an emergency in Ukraine.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sanitary station closed best laboratory for diagnosing influenza A/H1N1

The best laboratory for free diagnosing virus influenza A/H1N1I of Eurolab clinic has been closed n Kyiv today, UNIAN quotes founder and president of the foundation Eurolab, head of headquarters Kyivers against influenza Andriy Palchevskyi.

"I think it is caused by the fact that we fix the real scope of epidemics of swine influenza. In recent days more than 100,000 people have appealed to us. Many of them could do tests free of charge. It is simply unacceptable and crime to close the laboratory during the epidemic. We believe it is score-settling", - said Andriy Palchevskyi.

He presupposed that officials want to reduce the real scope of the swine flu epidemic in Ukraine. He doubts Ukraine’s Health Ministry is giving reliable information about scale of the epidemic and the real number of people ill with swine flu. "For example, in America during 6 months of the epidemic of swine influenza 22 mn people were infected with virus A/H1N1, about 4,000 people died, among them were 540 children. But in the United States there are more than 20 laboratories, and we have only 3," - said Andriy Palchevskyi.

According to him, the laboratory Eurolab is closed by the municipal sanitary-epidemiological station, because allegedly, “there were some problems with the documents." "But we have been working for 5 years. And there were no problems. We have the only Ukrainian private laboratory diagnosing influenza virus A/H1N1," - said Andriy Palchevskyi.

I wonder what the real story is behind the closing of this testing laboratory. Were they fixing the numbers or falsifying reports to boost there chance of gaining money or contracts due to h1n1 epidemic?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I wonder what the real story is behind the closing of this testing laboratory. Were they fixing the numbers or falsifying reports to boost there chance of gaining money or contracts due to h1n1 epidemic?

Looks like it's a Russian funded operation tied into the German company Siemens. Not much news or alternative sources on Eurolab either, other than they recently put up some tents and expanded testing locations.

Seems rather bizarre they would close down a testing lab in the wake of an epidemic.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Doctors learned why Ukrainians dying! (updated at 06:25 pm)

All victims of the virus in Bukovyna (22 people at the age of 20-40) died not from bilateral pneumonia, as was previously thought, but as a result of viral distress syndrome, i.e the total destruction of the lungs.

At first the cardio-pulmonary insufficiency comes, and consequently cardiogenic shock is developed, which causes cardiac standstill and death, told the chief of bureau of the Chernivtsi regional forensic examination, doctor of science, Professor Viktor Bachynsky, UNIAN reports.

"During a bilateral pneumonia some morphological picture is observed. As of data of deaths, there is no such morphological picture. The virus, which causes death, is very aggressive, it does not strike the trachea, but immediately gets into the lungs and causes heavy swelling and solid hemorrhage. Mixed types of parainfluenza and influenza A/N1N1 lead to this state. This is a very toxic strain, which has not yet answered to the treatment of the Ministry of Health", - said Viktor Bachinsky.

According to him, there is a need to change the treatment standards, because those which were used earlier, resulted in nothing – doctors failed to save all people infected with the virus in the reanimation. The belt ventilators did not help also.

For this reason a group of professors of Chernivtsi Medical University appealed to the Ministry of Health and National Security and Defense Council with a demand to review the standards of treatment of patients in Bukovyna. Scientists-morphologists sent to Kyiv reports, studies and analysis of critically ill patients and people who died of virus.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Shock! New types of influenza found in Ukraine. 85 cases of swine influenza (updated at 05:47 pm)

Besides swine influenza, AN3N2, AN2N2 and group B have been found in the territory of Ukraine. In particular, at present at least 8 different viruses are circulating in the territory of Bukovyna. Such conclusions are made by experts of regional sanitary epidemiological stations following the results of almost 6,000 studies on the identification of acute respiratory viral infections, said the chief state sanitary doctor of the Chernivtsi Region Oleksandr Svitlichny on November 11 at the briefing.

and now the update

05:46 p.m. 85 cases of pandemic influenza A/H1N1 are confirmed in Ukraine, including 16 – fatal one. This was reported by chief doctor of the Central sanitary-epidemiological station Lyubov Nekrasova at a press conference in Kyiv on Thursday.

"According to the preliminary conclusion, we can assume that today this type of virus (A/H1N1 - editor.) prevails in the country, and most of all the diseases are caused by this same type of virus. But now other types of viruses are circulating - a seasonal influenza and respiratory viruses" , - she added.

Lyubov Nekrasova reported that since the beginning of the epidemic 533 samples had been taken, out of them 108 specimens were analyzed and pandemic influenza A/H1N1 is confirmed in 85 cases.

She also noted that currently there is no need to conduct research on each case of disease, because the cost of a study is Hr 220.

In addition, Lyubov Nekrasova stressed that the spread of the virus occurs so rapidly that it is necessary need to define a certain number of studies for the objective analysis, which would confirm indeed the majority of cases among men is a pandemic of influenza A/H1N1. These studies should be done in order to understand how to act when the next wave of the epidemic will appear, Interfax-Ukraine reports.

Lyubov Nekrasova also said that the central laboratory conducts up to 50-60 researches daily. "According to these data, we can say that up to 85 percents of all positive results is influenza A/H1N1," - she said.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Earlier in the thread I posted....

And if it's genocide, why be picky? You may have several weapons at play to add to the confusion in treating the infected. War is always, always about deceit.

Just thought it was worth mentioning again.

The chances for mutation is high I would say. A cocktail of viruses in a concentrated area. I say the reports of spraying have merit.
Believe what you want. Just because one cannot conceive of it, does not mean the possibility cannot exist.

Thanks for the updates.
Closing the lab because of documentation? man this thing stinks at every level.

The think the only thing we could do is to contact the media and ask why they are not covering the biggest story on the planet? Try and bring attention to it.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm not a scientist, but could several years of "the Kanamycin antibiotic resistance gene in the GE potatoes risks being transferred to soil bacteria" have anything to do with it?

Most likely not, but anything with the word Ukraine in it sparks my interest lately.

Monsanto's GM Potatoes on the loose

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So why are there press reports coming out of Ukraine which claim a number of other viruses are circulating?

According to Dr Niman:

They are using old tests and testing methodologies. Immunflourescent assays are largely subjective and are dependemt on sample prep, reagent concentration (high concentration of reagents (or degradation) can give false positives), etc. They said they found H2N2 which hasn't been circulting since 1968. If they really have H2N2 they should be issuing a pandemic alert becasue no one born after 1968 would have immunity. They should also isolate it and sequnece it, not put it in a press release about other viruses in circulation. These are poor assays and poor interpretations of the data. The VAST majorit of the 1.3 million cases in Ukraine are due to swine flu.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Squiz, after the info you showed me about the Gel-rain in Washington, and the patents that explain the super-absorbant polymers.. I am very open to the possibility that Ukraine was sprayed too.

Even Aseny2k said he heard planes over areas he had never heard planes fly before. There were hundreds of reported calls to media outlets.

At first I was more skeptical, but after understanding how this technology works and how long ago the military mastered these techniques, and now the reports of MANY flu types in Ukraine (after W.H.O. reporting that 99% of flu this season is H1N1), I think it's more likely that they were sprayed. There were no confirmed reports, so no one else will believe it.

Everyone says how corrupt NATO puppets like Yuschenko is, in my mind it's a big possibility that he sold out his own people to the NWO. Just like Japan agreed to get A-Bombed by the USA in exchange for protection from Russia.

Maybe this will secure Ukraine's position in the New World Order (or at least bring personal wealth to Yuschenko)

EDIT: Just read eco's post, and that seems to ring true. Maybe it is majority H1N1

[edit on 13-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
So why are there press reports coming out of Ukraine which claim a number of other viruses are circulating?

According to Dr Niman:

They are using old tests and testing methodologies. Immunflourescent assays are largely subjective and are dependemt on sample prep, reagent concentration (high concentration of reagents (or degradation) can give false positives), etc. They said they found H2N2 which hasn't been circulting since 1968. If they really have H2N2 they should be issuing a pandemic alert becasue no one born after 1968 would have immunity. They should also isolate it and sequnece it, not put it in a press release about other viruses in circulation. These are poor assays and poor interpretations of the data. The VAST majorit of the 1.3 million cases in Ukraine are due to swine flu.

Geez, you never give up, do you?

Despite overwhelming statements from multiple sources that have been introduced today on this thread that say that there is more than H1N1 out there, you keep going back to ONE virologist that keeps claiming that it's all H1N1.

Well, it seems that there is more than enough sources that have been posted even here on this last page that shows that there is probably more than one type of virus circulating.

Plus, oh yes....now that one lab in the city that has been most affected by this pandemic has been shut down. Why? So the country will have to rely more on the WHO labs, possibly?

Something smells rotten in the state of Denmark. Or, should I say....something smells rotten in the World Health Organization.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have to go back and read the last few pages since I've been working so much the last few days, but does anyone know if the WHO released the rest of the official lab report (the other 16 samples that were unaccounted for?) from Mill Hill about the original 31 samples from patients in the Ukraine at the start of this epidemic?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Why, if this were a conspiracy done by whatever means (chemspray, ect) then what would be the purpose of making only people under 41 susseptable to it????? So the world would be run by aging adults who don't reproduce????? What would be the reason for the kill?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have two questions:
1. is the report of the 8 viruses in Ukraine at the same time true?
2. What are the odds of that? Is that at all normal?

Thanks,
-really

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Ukraine’s flu death toll reaches 239

[ 13 Nov 2009 12:09 ]

Baku – APA. 239 people died in Ukraine as a result of influenza and hard respiratory diseases, APA reports quoting Ukrainska Pravda online source. Health Ministry of Ukraine said 26 more people, including three children, died from pneumonia over the past 24 hours. Lab analysis confirmed only 85 “swine flu” infection cases in the country so far and 16 of those cases had fatal results.

www.en.apa.az...

So, if this is the truth, then it would make sense the other victims died of another virus. I just wonder if it's 7 other viruses...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Dr Niman is the top expert on influenza and best of all he's no "insider". He's worked very hard to expose the WHO and has been in the position of making predictions about virology which are outside the mainstream view.

Of course, he's turned out to be right every time which some people really don't like.

He's the one virologist who is out in public talking about this subject which is why I quote him. Can you find one virologist who actually believes the story about multiple flu strains circulating?

It's not hard to verify if he's telling the truth about the testing creating false positives, Google seems to be able to find information quite well as I recall. Common sense usually proves useful in these types of situations also.

Ukraine testing known to cause false positives

[edit on 14-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by really

I'm sorry but that doesn't say anything that leads to anything more than death from the flu. If you die 'from the flu' you are going to die of resperatory illness, pnuemonia, ect. Not from 'the flu'. You are taking the flu symptoms and dividing the symtoms up into separate viruses or illnesses.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I understand that secondary infections brought on by the flu are what usually result in death, however, if there is only 85 confirmed infected from swine flu then what is everyone sick with?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Just as we have done in the US, not everyone going to the doctor is being tested. The test is expensive. When it is obvious to the doc that you have the flu, he need not test you. If you die, then you might get the test to determine that it was h1n1, h2n2, ect.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by really

Those were just the number confirmed. It doesn't mean the others didn't have H1N1. That's my understanding of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join