It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Nothing To Fear (**read this thread it may change your life**)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I've come to expand my knowledge on a very wide range of conspiracies, many of them I have unlocked to a point that I've come to form strong conclusions. I registered on this forum just to post this thread after reaching a level of enlightenment, I thought I'd share my findings with others.Please read it and post a reply and I will try to reply back if I am still a member and don't get kicked off. I guess the only thing I have to fear is being kicked off a fear forum for posting non-fear related information.

I was a long time reader of this forum and other conspiracy websites and I became very cynical, lethargic, pessimistic, sad, isolated, fearful, embarrassed by humanity, disappointed in government and in people. There was no light at the end of the tunnel, it was destroying my life. It also became addictive, entertaining, what could I uncover next, what else don't I know? I became less fearful and more numb, there was nothing I could do, I might as well know more. I digged and digged, the same conspiracies kept popping up. Nobody had unlocked anything new, the same ongoing unconfirmed debunked things surfaced now and again.

FIRST LET ME SAY THIS AND PLEASE LISTEN AND READ EVERYTHING CLEARLY AND PATIENTLY WITH AN OPEN MIND. I AM PERSONALLY WRITING THIS, THIS IS NOT COPY/PASTED AND NOT FOUND ELSEWHERE. FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT ELSEWHERE IF YOU LIKE. I AM NOT HERE TO SELL ANYTHING TO YOU. THERE WILL NOT BE AN AD AT THE END OF ALL OF THIS TELLING YOU TO BUY ANY PRODUCTS OR VISIT ANY WEBSITES. I'M SHARING SOMETHING WITH YOU THAT MAY CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE OUTLOOK ON LIFE. WHAT I AM OFFERING IS A GLIMPSE AT PEACE OF MIND AND WHAT I CURRENTLY EXPERIENCE AND KNOW.

PART I OF III

You Will Never Starve
Every time you see a starving child, starving mother on television and are asked to donate money, have a look around. You will see grass growing, trees growing, vegetation. Throughout the history of the world, humans have grown their own food freely, yes FOOD IS FREE. If it doesn't grow, people have relocated miles to where it does grow. Walking across miles and miles of land, no cars! Research this, food grows everywhere, there are many plants that are edible. Believe it or not, berries grow in the wild! Believe it or not you can grow your food in absolute abundance to a point that you have to throw some of it away or give it away, freeze it, or not eat it! HERE IS THE FIRST KEY. THE UNIVERSE PROVIDES FOR YOU IN GREAT ABUNDANCE. YOU WILL NEVER STARVE. Take that in and absorb that, food is free, readily available in great abundance, pay for it if you choose but it's readily available for free if you want it anywhere in the world.

You Will Never Go Without Some Form Of Shelter
Throughout history mankind has built their houses with wood, yes FREE WOOD. If you don't have wood, you could use mud depending on the part of the world you live in. Even if everything collapsed around you in a complete economic meltdown! SHELTER IS FREE. I know you have been programmed to think you need $100,000 or more to buy a home to have shelter, this is false. IT IS FREE. And might be as simple as offering a nearby landowner a free cutdown and carry away of trees, something they'd usually pay someone a fee for but avoid doing to avoid paying more money. This might mean they can cultivate the land for some other purpose and get rid of all the small trees ocupying it! I AM NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO DO THIS. I am simply reminding you that THE UNIVERSE PROVIDES FOR YOU IN GREAT ABUNDANCE. Even shelter, for free.

There Are Breakthroughs Going On In Cheap Energy
To keep it short, you can now live completely off the energy grid with wind and solar power. There are instructions online. Research the BAGHDAD BATTERY, it appears mankind has had energy power abilities for thousands of years.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Colopatiron]

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
PART II OF III
Mankind Is Highly Intelligent
I know many of you are disappointed in mankind. I ask you to please research the GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA. This Pyramid is perfectly centered at the center of the earth using technology that we cannot duplicate today. It has sunk less than most mondern buildings over a period of thousands of years in comparision! The workmanship is unparralled in math and science to modern engineering that is said it can never be duplicated, even with modern cranes and technology. They were actually highly intelligent back then.

Don't Forget The Progression Of Mankind
I know many people subscribe to the theory of aliens. Here's a new theory you may not be familiar with. For thousands of years mankind existed. We were smart enough to create the Great Pyramids, aligning them with the stars, one Pyramid at the center of the Earth in a time when there were no planes, satellite photos, or cars to confirm where the center of the earth was. Over time they built up their libraries, as countries invaded countries, they burned down libraries, siezed certain information that they could and guarded it. This information was over time rolled into a vast knowledge base. Great libraries were created, many later destroyed. A supreme race or group of people existed to guard this knowledge, despite what some would believe, some still had access, they had the information, they were less distracted back then and had much more free time to learn. This group eventually explored groundbreaking things because they didn't spend their excess time trying to fill in the gaps. Unfortunately our knowledge base has large gaps in it from destroyed libraries and from the lack of adequate education that elevates us to our full potentiality. It is in us. If aliens do exist, I would not be surprised if they were a superior race of humans that live amongst us. Don't be foolish and think thousands of years and this is the only progression we have! Just a brief look at the last 100 years and you'd think a technological revolution has occured. This is mankinds ability, keep that in mind! YOUR POTENTIALITY IS HUGE!

Man Is Meant To Live At Least 120 Years
I know everyone has been taught to believe that you should retire at around 65 and plan for your death. What if I were to tell you that people around the world are living to twice that age! Living two lives, twice as long! Would you research it and find out what they are eating and eat the same things? Would you try to duplicate their success and try to unlock the keys?

Everything You Need To Cure Your Sickness Is Provided On This Earth
I know this is blasphemy to some, but pharmaceutical companies did not exist 150 years ago. In fact America is less than 250 years old! And not even 100 years ago they were giving alcohol as medicine in the US! We lost all the great medical knowledge of the world! 5,000 years of medical history in China. Around 2,000+ in India/Tibet. These are old nations! Highly advocating herbs, natural healing, healthier eating! WHY? Maybe 300 years in they realized it. Low cancer, low heart disease! Not all foods are the same. Research super foods, high vitamin rich natural raw foods. There shouldn't be people with grey hair in their 20s! ALL DISEASES CURED. LIVE TO 120! RESEARCH HOW THEY DO IT!

Wealth Is Creativity
Stop focusing on what you can't do, and start focusing on what you easily can do and do it, CREATE. If you try something and it isn't working, find something that will and do it. There is nothing wrong with wealth, it is merely creativity in action. Write books, create music, invent. Create things that are easy and a joy for you to create. Create until you cannot create anymore, add value to the world. People have sold/bartered skills for years and generated mass amounts of wealth and prosperity for generations! THIS IS THE KEY TO UNLIMITED RICHES.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
PART III OF III
People are highly nutrient deficient! But there is help!
Remember Nostradamus gave out vitamin C during the great plague as a physician. Google it, it was the GREAT PLAGUE and was from a lack of vitamin C. Did you know Nostradamus died of gout? This is when uric acid builds up! The only way you can get uric acid buildup is from meat. He had all the fortune telling knowledge but didn't see that one coming! Gout was believed to be a rich man's disease and linked to high consumption of meat and the lack of other nutrients. Did you know eating too many apple seeds can kill you? Did you know that in nature everything is balanced, if you eat apples with their seeds until you're full, you'd be fine! Did you know that Federal regulation requires Potassium pills to be under 100mg due to risk of overdose and death, yet a banana has 4 times the amount! I've eaten 4 bananas in a row with no problem, maybe more, that's 16x what the Fed thinks I should take in! Rats fed high dosages of Vitamin E died, FYI all lab rat vitamin tests are with pills, can't give a rat 5 bananas! The reality is nutrients are not handled the same in pill format versus in their natural balanced state. There are other things in bananas that help flush it out, balance it out, properly utilize it! Your body recognizes it! There are vitamins that have not been chemically formulated in a lab yet. It's believed there are vitamins and nutrients in Honey that science has yet to discover! What about the rest of the foods! Think about it! What else are you missing that people living to 120 are getting? Beefarmers in Russia were one group to have longer life expectancies. Honey has been shown to not elevate blood glucose in some diabetics, research it! A woman who lived to 120 in France ate garlic and drank red wine every day. Both help with blood flow, research blood flow! I'm not advocating veganism, raw foodism, however this information is in the highest abundance from this group because they research it! Watch all the youtube videos you can on David Wolfe. Research superfoods, lettuce is good but you could get 1,000 times certain amounts just from other foods. THE NUTRIENT LABELS ARE WRONG. DO NOT TRUST THE DAILY% VALUES. If they were right, people wouldn't have grey hair in their 20s, people wouldn't be wearing glasses in their 20s. People wouldn't be dieing in their 60s/70s. These daily value percentages are WAY OFF. Remember the potassium suplements, those pills are huge! One huge pill just for potassium happens to be bigger than a multivitamin pill! How are they magically getting all the vitamins you need in a smaller multivitamin pill when a banana has more potassium than the larger potassium pill!! WAKE UP. THESE FOODS NOT ONLY MAKE YOU LIVE LONGER, THEY MAKE YOU SMARTER, STRONGER, MORE FIT, MORE ALERT, ABLE TO LEARN MORE THINGS AND FASTER.

I have just informed you that food and shelter are free. Energy is virtually free if not soon to be. I reminded you about the progression of mankind, our ancestors were highly intelligent. We possess this same potential and have more resources now including the internet to leverage it. We are meant to live 120+ years, there are some claims of even longer but they didn't keep good documentation, in their tribes it wasn't considered necessary because it was so common. There are certain foods that cure practically every sickness known to man and will help fight off any disease and aid you in living to 120+ because it's what the body truly craves. Certain foods make you not only stronger and fitter but actually increase your intelligence and capacity to learn. Great wealth is easy to acquire! Add all this up and you are free anywhere you go. This is true liberation, freedom, independence, peace of mind. The universe provides for you everywhere you go. Hopefully you've learned something new or have gained some insight in an area you need it in. Take care.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Lots went into this thread.
But, the majority of it, is your opinion - not fact.

It would be a wise move to state, that its your opinion, and not fact - lest some readers be mislead.

(The Great Plague was caused by vitamin C deficiency. Meat is the only way to build up uric acid in your body. Etc)...

I'm not in the mood to tear apart the *more than fact* points you've made, but, there are many.

That the intent behind the thread is to uplift and buoy peoples hopes, is commendable.

peace

[edit on 29-10-2009 by silo13]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and of course I appreciate the effort put into this thread, but I must pull you up on a few issues.

For a start, food is not free. It is controlled. Even the land (alotments) you need to grow your own food is owned by the government (at least in the UK), and those fortunate enough to have their own gardens are most likely those financially stable enough to not bother planting food. Berries, some being edible and some being poisonous, similar to mushrooms, CAN kill people, so please don't recommend that ATSers head out to the woods with little or no knowledge of wild fruits and begin gorging. Even with research poisonous berries and mushrooms can be hard to distinguish from the good stuff. People do starve. The closest I have been is a week no food, but I wouldn't steal out of principle, but you know what? Nobody offered to share either. Plenty of people knew I had little to nothing, but crossed the proverbial street and turned their heads to their goggle boxes out of sheer ignorance and denial. No I never asked for help, I suppose I wanted to test the true quality of human goodness. And, try telling kids in Namibia, Etheopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda and other remote arid areas of Africa that food is free and abundant. It SHOULD be and since irrigation worked pretty well for the United States of Israel :| why has the money we spend on these truly starving people not resulted in arable land as of yet?

Shelter is not free. Once you have your wood from the land owner as you have suggested, where are you proposing we set up the home? Somebody (and I don't agree with the principle, nor can I change it) own's every piece of land, and unless that somebody is you, you will be criminally charged with trespassing and squatting and potentially vandalism as the owner did not request your structure built there - even if that owner is your local council. So unless you have the several ten's of thousands of £/$/é to buy your own land, this is a non starter.

On free energy you are correct in some instances, however the issue remains where to put your solar panels, and what to do when neighbours complain that the glint is ruining their view and you are asked to remove them - because that's what happens, or that's at least what the government tells you is the reason. Free everything has been available since the dawn of time, and since the discovery of electricity many good men and women have attempted to bring about non-profit making sources of electricity which have always been stifled by the powers of their day. Of course we should all be free to harness energy, be it geothermal, solar, wind, tidal or otherwise, but until the power hungry control freaks release their grip on ownership of everything, we're still left paying monopoly money to the monopoly board makers.

It was an interesting post, uplifting and refreshing and I really don't mean to set a low tone here, but you have to admit all of the things you have spoken of are only free when their isn't a controlling factor involved.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Lots went into this thread.
But, the majority of it, is your opinion - not fact.

It would be a wise move to state, that its your opinion, and not fact - lest some readers be mislead.

(The Great Plague was caused by vitamin C deficiency. Meat is the only way to build up uric acid in your body. Etc)...

I'm not in the mood to tear apart the *more than fact* points you've made, but, there are many.

That the intent behind the thread is to uplift and buoy peoples hopes, is commendable.

peace

I simplified the Great Plague, I was limited on characters on each post so had to cut some stuff out and oversimplify. The Great Plague is believed by some to be caused by sanitation issues, bad hygiene that spread it around. Nostradamus a physician during this time, was said to cure people with vitamin C. Research this.

The main cause of uric acid buildup is from meat. Look it up if you don't believe it.

"Eating foods that are very high in purines, such as organ meats (liver, brains), red meats (beef, lamb), game meat (deer, elk), some seafood (sardines, herring, scallops), and beer."
www.webmd.com...

I think you should refrain from criticism if you aren't willing to state your case. Seems like you are nitpicking at minute variables. The idea that the Great Plague wasn't caused by a vitamin C defficiency, although that was what was helping cure it are semantics. Obviously it was caused by other things, neither of us officially know, what is believed to be true is that Vitamin C helped cure patients. Therefore it could be concluded that if they had an adequate dosage of Vitamin C from the beginning, they'd be able to protect against it in the first place.

This is not your fault, we've been trained to look at health in the context of diseases, symptoms or effects, never at the cause or deficiencies. A headache is not treated, the pain is masked. Everything is covered up, not cured. You rarely hear a doctor or scientist say you have a deficiency! Instead you have cancer. Which one, who knows, choose one of the hundreds of different types! What's the cause, they don't know, let's nuke it! When it comes back and spreads, let's nuke it again with some more chemo. Hair falling out shouldn't be a problem! When will someone start asking what the cause is, what the deficiency is? Start looking at health in these terms. Why do people overeat, is it because they are starving for certain nutrients?

Is the swine flu as bad as the GREAT PLAGUE?

If you are interested in really discussing this, we can.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
Welcome to ATS, and of course I appreciate the effort put into this thread, but I must pull you up on a few issues.

I am glad you and silo13 read the thread and posted a reply. All criticism is welcome. I welcome criticism, please be sure to be well rounded however and post areas you agree with as well.

In regards to your post, FOOD IS FREE. Do you see how brainwashed you are. You were willing to go an entire week without eating because you have been trained that food is not free. Even if you live in the UK, indoors, in an apartment, whatever, you can grow food indoors. YES PLANTS GROW INDOORS FOLKS. GROUNDBREAKING. I post in bolds so maybe it gets through your subconscious barriers you put up. Did you know in Jamaica the government plants Mango trees everywhere? I heard of a homeless man who would eat mangos all day long in Jamaica, live on the beach, use public restrooms because they were everywhere, drinking from public water fountains, living off the land.

Why doesn't your government plant fruit trees everywhere for the homeless? Maybe these are questions that should finally be asked. Would anyone object if a group of people set out to do this for the homeless?

Yes there are poisonous mushrooms and berries and plants. Who's fault is it for our lack of knowledge on this subject? There are tribal people living in the rainforest, far more poisonous foods, far more poisonous and deadly creatures. There are people living in highly crocodile infested areas and they've learned what they can eat and how to survive. Yet many of us don't know. This does not prove that food is not free, it just proves our ignorance on it in the wild! If we a highly educated group with internet access and libraries of books and top rate education don't know, how are poor children in 3rd world countries going to know if nobody educates them! They would rather send them bologne sandwiches than teach them that food is free and how to grow it! Keep the cycle going!

In regards to shelter, please note, I NEVER said land was free. Not in many highly populated parts of the world. However there are large stretches of land on this planet that are not inhabited or lived on or cultivated. Who owns these pieces of land? The government ran by the people? Think about it, the government doesn't own all the land, it would like you to believe it does and it may appear to in some areas but when you go buy land, you don't go and buy it from the government. Who is the landowner if there isn't one? Is every acre on this planet owned? If so whoever owns a lot of land would surely let some go for cheap in exchange for some FREE FOOD. The price of land is a small price to pay in comparison to a home either way. The ownership of land is another issue. You can buy land for a few thousand dollars. A job at McDonalds could cover it's cost.

In regards to energy, that is exactly the point of this thread. The fact that the powers that be control people to a point where like you said, what's the point of putting up the solar panels, they'll just tell you to take them down! You are brainwashed and don't think you have the POWER to do it. First off, do you need power in every room of your place? Why not create something that shifts power with switches as you move from room to room, cutting it off in areas you aren't needing it in. The power companies don't advocate this because they want you to consume and have power in all rooms at once. The lack of effort is why their hasn't been rapid progress. There are possibilities, once you are open to the possibilities. You are so use to no, negativity, doubt, fear, you have yet to grasp these concepts that have existed as you said forever.

Take it in, maybe not 100% liberating, you may still need a job to pay for your land and taxes, but it's a burden that is much lighter to carry. You are freer than you thought.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

PART I OF III

You Will Never Starve

You got that right. They'll be lot of UN Troops for everyone to dine on. I hear they are quite tasty with barbecue sauce.

[fire starter makes a note to stock up on barbecue sauce as a barter item....]

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Dude, telling people the GREAT PLAGUE was caused by lack of vitamin C is NOT nitpicking.
Lack of writing space is no excuse for passing on such drivel! (Sorry, really)

The great plague - which we DO KNOW the cause of - was the bubonic plague - in other words the Yersinia pestis bacteria that is carried by rodents!

Also stating the build up or uric acid in the system is caused ONLY by eating MEAT is - again - just irresponsible and out and out NOT TRUE!

Asparagus, spinach, mushrooms, to name just a FEW are vegetable people with gout should not consume as they are VERY HIGH in uric acid - more so in fact (depending) than meat!

Look, you're the OP - it's your responsibility to post FACTS - OR - to state, what you're posting is YOUR OPINION.

I'm not nitpicking, I'm just not into the bs and I don't have the time to spoon feed this thread. It's off base, drastically so, though again I reiterate, the intent to uplift people is commendable.

Like I said, and said kindly and with respect, your post, you went to a lot of work on it (seemingly) and, that your post is offering HOPE is COMMENDABLE.

But get your facts straight or please post it's your opinion.

Anyway, please don't call the people who strive or truth *nitpickers*...

As for people never going hungry?
That is just such a pipe dream I'm not even going to go there.

Giving hope is one thing - giving false hope, in my opinion, is a crime - but I choose not to go any farther with this thread.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Dude, telling people the GREAT PLAGUE was caused by lack of vitamin C is NOT nitpicking.
Lack of writing space is no excuse for passing on such drivel!

The great plague - which we DO KNOW the cause of - was the bubonic plague - in other words the Yersinia pestis bacteria that is carried by rodents!

Also stating the build up or uric acid in the system is caused ONLY by eating MEAT is - again - just irresponsible and out and out NOT TRUE!

Asparagus, spinach, mushrooms, to name just a FEW are vegetable people with gout should not consume as they are VERY HIGH in uric acid - more so in fact (depending) than meat!

Look, you're the OP - it's your responsibility to post FACTS - OR - to state, what you're posting is YOUR OPINION.

I'm not nitpicking, I'm just not into the bs and I don't have the time to spoon feed this thread. It's off base, drastically so, though again I reiterate, the intent to uplift people is commendable.

Like I said, and said kindly and with respect, your post, you went to a lot of work on it (seemingly) and, that your post is offering HOPE is COMMENDABLE.

But get your freakin facts straight.

And by the by - when people point out your wrong, buck up and take it like a man - don't call them nitpickers when you in fact, are wrong from the get go.

As for people never going hungry?
That is just such a pipe dream I'm not even going to go there.

Giving hope is one thing - giving false hope, in my opinion, is a crime - but I choose not to go any farther with this thread.

peace

So rodents carrying this bacteria caused it? I think that is your problem, the word cause. Once you define the cause, you often find the solution. If the cause is the rats, then kill the rats and kill the bacteria and less people will die, you've eliminated the cause. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ALREADY HAVE IT THAT ARE DIEING? Well in this context, the cause of their death would be the lack of vitamin C. Do you see how we are playing a game of semantics. The cause of their death, lack of Vitamin C. Give them vitamin C and they don't die, is the cause still the rodents? Would the rodent cause even exist if everyone had enough vitamin C? Is it possible this bacteria exists now or possibly worse and we are fine because many of us get enough vitamin C to protect against certain strains? Would rodents still be the cause for something that doesn't exist?

In regards to URIC ACID BUILDUP, please read the key word here is BUILDUP. As in out of control, body can't deal with it, it's going haywire with all the uric acid. Is primarily caused by the overconsumption of meat.

Why would a gout website tell people to eat Asparagus and vegetables and say they are gout friendly? I think you are the one spreading misinformation or that needs to get your facts straight on that area....
www.goutpal.com...

This also goes without me even mentioning that Nostradamus was wealthy and ate a lot of meat and it was believed the GOUT was from his overconsumption of MEAT and throughout history GOUT has been attributed as a rich man's disease, since the rich often consume more meat than the poor. But hey, if you think it's asparagus and that's where your strongest argument is against everything I stated, I guess some progress was made.

Also I never stated that people will never go hungry around the world. Why would I say this if it's going on RIGHT NOW. I stated that food is free and in the context I provided, you should not starve. There will be people like you on the other side of the planet who refuse to accept this and never learn what they can eat, they never learn how to grow anything, they never plant the seeds. They think the only way to grow anything is outside. They never stop to consider that edible plants grow indoors as well. They go hungry not because food isn't free but out of ignorance

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You will never starve. Try telling that to the millions who already have. Seriously!

Sure, there's food in the jungle...but there are BILLIONS of us. You really haven't thought this through,

[edit on 29-10-2009 by mrwiffler]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You've made the mistake of letting all the doom stories upset you. Try and remain happy whilst witnessing hell but don't loose your objectivity.

Though
I don't want to discourage positivity. It is what we need desperately.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
You will never starve. Try telling that to the millions who already have. Seriously!

Sure, there's food in the jungle...but there are BILLIONS of us. You really haven't thought this through,

[edit on 29-10-2009 by mrwiffler]

Again, I never stated that hunger and starvation won't exist worldwide. THIS EXISTS RIGHT NOW. Why would I go against current reality. What I am proposing is a shift in reality. That hey, wait a minute, FOOD IS FREE. If each person around the world read what I posted or learned it and it soaked in passing through their mental barriers and stopped what they were doing and went out and planted food because people were starving around them, regardless of what anyone including the government thinks, there would be an over abundance of food. If they did it just for themselves even, there would be an abundance.

If they didn't have time to wait on it to grow and instead researched what was edible, they could forage for what they could as they grow their food to survive. Possibly growing the fastest growing foods first as other foods take a little longer. If they don't know, they could always ask a senior person in their society. They'll often know what is edible and what isn't and what grows faster.

You cannot take what I said out of context. A person must know why they should never starve for it to become a reality. It won't just magically happen worldwide because I said it. It's in the context that FOOD IS FREE BECAUSE YOU CAN GROW IT. That's such a basic concept. Millions of people starving in another country, what about the millions that aren't starving that grow their own food? The millions of poor people in the middle east who farm their own chickens, ducks and goats on their rooftops. Do you honestly think the universe won't provide for you in great abundance yet the poorest people on this planet with no jobs living in mud huts are eating? The homeless in certain countries are eating! The people that live in jungle backwood areas are eating!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Colopatiron

Colopatiron, I don't know you, but I can effectively say that you are loved.

You are the human being that must exist in this world. I have often wondered if anyone else knew about freedom.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
"We reject the basic assumptions of "civilization". Especially the importance of material possession!"

~~--~~Outward Change Begins Within~~--~~

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
reply to post by Colopatiron

Colopatiron, I don't know you, but I can effectively say that you are loved.

You are the human being that must exist in this world. I have often wondered if anyone else knew about freedom.

Thank you for the kind words. It is our mind and our wants that will forever enslave us. We will strive to become "A" and once we become it we aren't content or satisfied. "A" will then strive to become "B" and so forth. Our wants go on endlessly and it becomes our purpose, to want. We must ease our minds and relax and enjoy the simplicity again, the peace. As everything is taken away, whatever it is, at our core we are all free and taken care of by the universe. Everything added to this is a blessed gift.

Throughout history groups of people came together and planted and shared in a harvest. They built homes and places to live together, communities. In those times, friends were people who helped you build your house as you helped them build theirs. We've really gotten away from the basics and what we are capable of. I just wanted to remind certain people. They doubt it today, in time it will catch up to them when they need it most.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That was most eloquently delivered. Very nicely done! Like a sooth-sayer!

Your words, indicate a genuine concern for others. That's a good quality to have in these times. Thank you for showing me the error of ways, however indirect and/or unintentional.

I will stay grounded...

~~--~~Outward Change Begins Within~~--~~

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You air head. People already grow food. The point is you can't say that "we will never starve".

Let's say you lived in Ethiopia and said this just before millions starved..."hey everyone, food is free, all we have to do is plant some and we'll be ok."

Doesn't work like that. There are BILLIONS of us. The only reason you probably wont starve is because you probably live in the west.

You are very new to utopian idea's, I can tell. It is good to see someone being positive but me going and planting a bit of food AIN'T going to help if the world turns to sh#t and the west is forced into starvation.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
We should all be good and everything will be fine...WE ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Get past it. Go the whole hog. Try and work out how your ideas might relate to the real world that we all occupy. Your just going to annoy people with simplistic rubbish, especially since you trumpet on about how important your revelations are. You've just entered utopian hippy 101. Good, now go and study and get back to us when you have some genuinely good ideas.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

THE UNIVERSE PROVIDES FOR YOU IN GREAT ABUNDANCE. YOU WILL NEVER STARVE. Take that in and absorb that, food is free, readily available in great abundance, pay for it if you choose but it's readily available for free if you want it anywhere in the world.

Well, that really is not true, is it? There are many places where there is no abundance but indeed a scarcity of plants and bushes that would or could provide free food. Not to mention that they are probably heavily polluted. I cannot think of one in my vicinity. So your answer would be to walk somewhere where there is food. So walking 30 miles, if you are able to walk, is your answer? So depleted would you be by the time you got to a free bush that you would need much more nutrients than you would readily get from one or two sources. Berries do not grow all year round, in fact they have a very limited window when they are ripe enough to eat, so starvation is likely for the other 11 months, not to mention a bad case of the runs.

Believe it or not, berries grow in the wild! Believe it or not you can grow your food in absolute abundance to a point that you have to throw some of it away or give it away,

Not everyone has a garden to grow food. Not everyone has a spare room or any space in which to grow food indoors. The food you can grow indoors is actually quite limited. And is there not now some law being passed which will make it illegal to even grow your own food in a garden?

SHELTER IS FREE. I know you have been programmed to think you need $100,000 or more to buy a home to have shelter, this is false. IT IS FREE. And might be as simple as offering a nearby landowner a free cutdown and carry away of trees, something they'd usually pay someone a fee for but avoid doing to avoid paying more money.

You seem to be living in a cosy little fantasy world. Your scenario depends entirely on this fantasy of finding a damn landowner who has trees that need cutting, and who is therefore so overcome with gratitude that you are allowed to build some ramshackle wood shelter on his land. One, unlikely to find such a scenario, except in your head. Two, unlikely in this world to find someone who would allow their trees cut by an amateur. Three, in your scenario one would have to be male or a very strong female. Four, this fantasy landowner would have to agree to you using a piece of his land. Or someone else would have to allow you to use a piece of their land to build such structure. Do you not understand that you are likely to get locked up if you start either cutting down trees, or building structures on land which is not yours? If you are saying that land can be bought so cheaply that one could do it working in Macdonald’s, then you are either greatly deluded (which is likely), or you are talking about a specific piece of land in a specific country, because in most places land is not cheap, it could not be purchased working at Macdonald’s and there is the problem then of getting planning permission to build anything at all on it, let alone some ramshackle construction.
By all means dream of what should be, but do not demean people by saying any of this is possible when it is not possible for many at all, except possibly in small pockets in the world, where one‘s every movement is not observed and controlled. And then of course there is the small problem of most not even having the skills to build a structure of any kind. Oh, and then you would have to have all the tools necessary and buy other materials. So your dream is dependant on quite a lot of money.

In regards to shelter, please note, I NEVER said land was free. Not in many highly populated parts of the world. However there are large stretches of land on this planet that are not inhabited or lived on or cultivated. Who owns these pieces of land? The government ran by the people? Think about it, the government doesn't own all the land, it would like you to believe it does and it may appear to in some areas but when you go buy land, you don't go and buy it from the government. Who is the landowner if there isn't one? Is every acre on this planet owned? If so whoever owns a lot of land would surely let some go for cheap in exchange for some FREE FOOD.

Ok, so now we have to somehow get to these stretches of land somewhere on earth that are not owned of controlled, still have to find some delusional landowner who needs trees chopped by this foreigner, and who allows you to drag these trees with your bare hands several miles to your favoured location, on land which is not owned by anyone. Good luck with that. I am not sure that working in Macdonald’s will actually get you the air fare to relocate to some out of the way place where land is not owned, but still, if you draw pictures at the side of the writing it makes a nice tale.

If so whoever owns a lot of land would surely let some go for cheap in exchange for some FREE FOOD.

I am sorry, but that sentence has just made me laugh hysterically.

To keep it short, you can now live completely off the energy grid with wind and solar power.

If you have enough money to buy solar panels etc, and somewhere to put them. Again, this is not going to be possible working in Macdonald’s.

Why do people overeat, is it because they are starving for certain nutrients?

No, it is normally because they are compensating for some psychological injury and need to self comfort. If you believe what you say, that it is a lack of nutrients, then from a logical standpoint we should all be obese.

Stop focusing on what you can't do, and start focusing on what you easily can do and do it, CREATE. If you try something and it isn't working, find something that will and do it. There is nothing wrong with wealth, it is merely creativity in action. Write books, create music, invent. Create things that are easy and a joy for you to create. Create until you cannot create anymore, add value to the world. People have sold/bartered skills for years and generated mass amounts of wealth and prosperity for generations! THIS IS THE KEY TO UNLIMITED RICHES.

I have created constantly all my life and have amassed no riches. So no, that is not the key to unlimited riches, as in order to sell one’s creativity, one must be creating what there is already a market for, which is not true creativity, and one must be creating what is deemed popular at the right time and in the right place and depend totally on a system of commerce, which would not know creativity if it was bludgeoned over the head with it. So you are now talking unmitigating bilge of the highest order and of the most annoying kind. Think Van Goth and you might get a hint of where true creativity gets you, unless you get lucky. But to speak as if these things are the truth makes me irritated.

Certain foods make you not only stronger and fitter but actually increase your intelligence and capacity to learn. Great wealth is easy to acquire! Add all this up and you are free anywhere you go. This is true liberation, freedom, independence, peace of mind. The universe provides for you everywhere you go. Hopefully you've learned something new or have gained some insight in an area you need it in. Take care.

My nutrient poor diet tells me that you are talking crud. I have learnt nothing, except that some live delusional lives and think everything is ok, and all you have to do is wish for something and it arrives.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join