It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Nothing To Fear (**read this thread it may change your life**)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Colopatiron

I agree with everything you have said, so much so that I could have written this thread myself.

It took me 40 years to understand the "food is free" concept, but when I did... and I looked around, I realized that this is a truly abundant world. There is fruit growing on many trees... seeds in the evergreens... roots and berries and edible flowers everywhere. There is water flowing out of the earth, and water coming from the skies. Granted, I do not live in the Sahara Desert, but most people don't. Most people gather in locations where there is some kind of shelter and greenery and food and water... all of which is free (the governments and controllers just don't want us to realize that).

Health is the result of balance. Disease is a lack of balance, lack of homeostasis. The body needs nutrients to stay balanced, if the balance is gone, then we are open to disease. If we add the missing nutrient(s)... balance is restored and the disease is gone.

I think you did an awesome job with this thread! Star and Flag!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You seem to be blaming the OP for being cold-hearted and cruel, and you do not see you are doing the very thing you blame him/her for doing. The starving people in Ethopia are not going to suddenly stop straving because *I* figured out that food is free. But they are also not going to suddenly stop starving because *you* decided that things are just too tough to do anything about it.

If I can figure it out for me FIRST... and then take that knowledge to others... eventually everyone will understand that food is free and they will be able to obtain it without goverment and corporate intervention.

The reason the people in Ethiopia are starving is because of government and corporate greed/intervention. They (Corp Greed) saw something they wanted and they exploited the people of the land. Those currently starving people were thriving before corporate greed took over. Now they (Ethiopians, etc) are at a point where they have lost much of their resources and physical energy... but it doesn't mean that they/we can't do SOMETHING about it. It is not hopeless... it only becomes hopeless when we give up hope.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Colopatiron

Thanks for the detailed reply. I know two men who are now in their late twenties who started to go grey in high school. Each year a little more grey. Neither of these two men smoke or were around any smoke, and are probably two of the healthiest stress free people i know - mind and body. So I find it really hard to believe that it's a deficiency rather than hereditary.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think the OP must be a very young and idealistic person. He surely does not remember there are people over say 70 years old who can't do what he suggests and even don't have anyone to do it for them.

Even if this is not the case, people live in very big cities, in appartments, and I wonder whether they could live on what they'd grow suppressing all the plants in the terrace, for instance. What about eggs? Are they supposed to have some hens and a cock in the terrace too? Oh, my...

Good intentions in youth but lack of experience is daring and even dangerous.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flatratebanking!

It's just my theory to better understnad the world. It's not perfect, it's not even complete. I ask these questions all the time, but I haven't found the answer yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join