It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was alive ,and here,right now,what would happen...?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by newworld

Read above post for evidence Jesus existed.

Of course I could point out as to what the proof is that Socrates existed.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

if he were here today doing half the things he was alleged to have done in the first century, I mean documenting and verifying everything he does with our technology...the entire world would be worshipping him

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If he were here he would be a muslim, according to muslims. According to christians it would be the second coming. According to Jews he would be....hmmmm not sure. To everyone else they don't care.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil

I am sorry you were brainwashed, but I am not dumb.

I beg to differ.
Are you seriously linking me that old garbage 3-d rendering of what Jesus might of looked like instead of reading it out of the bible?
The letter J wasn't invented till the 1500's and you're going to tell me Jesus was his real name? wow.

You must have done a horrible job of reading the bible because you should know the 12 Lost Tribes are the scattered non-african blacks.

If you read the "curse" god put on the Israelites you will see it the prophecies match exactly with that of the hebrew blacks.
It clearly tells them they will face 400 years of slavery from thy enemies taken away on ships, scattered amongst stranger nations, poverty, land taken away and trampled on, face disease(blacks for no reason at all have much higher rate of disease than anyone around them)
set to live in ruins at street ends(ghettos), put in prison houses, put his woman above him.(black woman are doing better than males statistics even prove this by a large amount),forget their homeland and have their past hidden.
And the list goes on even a school child can see this.

You can't even match another nation of people that fit the description of the lost tribes of Israel other than hebrew blacks.

People have made entire documentaries on this, you been living under a rock? This is 2009 get with the times the old rumor of him being an "Arab type person is stale.
Go watch the movie "The Curses" and then I will see you come back here and try to deny it because I know you didn't read the bible properly.

Here I will even link it for you.

www.youtube.com...

Here is another link of a book written by a White Jew admitting the original Jews were black and showing Hitler watching a documentary with his team showing illustrations of real jews vs fake jews.
www.youtube.com...

People would rather kill themselves in denial than admit they have been worshiping a black man.
Scorn was part of the curse.

Hope that changes your view but it prolly wont sink in for a while.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

He would be held in a padded cell for the term of his natural days as a lunatic.

No one will believe he was Jesus becuse there are already enough Jesus's around, and Cleopatra's too.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil

It is most commonly argued that Jesus was probably of Middle Eastern descent because of the geographic location of the events described in the Gospels. For this reason, he has been portrayed as an olive-skinned individual typical of the Levant region

wiki is and never was credible.
and quick googles on Jesus race wont work,

Olive skin? K obviously you lied about reading the bible like most people do.

Straight out the Bible "And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace"

We should know what brass looks like but I'll link a picture of some burned brass for you.
www.doolittle-home.org...

www.dharma-store.com...

anyways my previous post should be proof enough.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Jesus helped people. He would help people now, and do that in miraculous ways. He would testify of His divinity by His love for man and His caring for those in need.

His miracles would be noticed by the media, which would bring interest by many. Some would question Him, and He would have great advice and parables.

Occasionally, He may shed a tear over the loss of faith of the masses.

However, He would consistently keep helping others, taking nothing for Himself.

There would be those who would try to kill Him.

For those who recognize Love and Goodness, they would recognize God.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I agree with the post by Jim Scott. I believe it'd go exactly the same way as it did the first time. Some would be accepting, some would not. Eventually he would end up being killed.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm thinking it wouldn't be all that much different from what happened last tiime. He'd come here, hang around with the whores, thieves, pimps, gangsters, and other "sinners". He'd heal the sick, feed the hungry, deliver those who were possessed, etc. The religious right would call him evil and try to persecute him, but probably wouldn't be able to crucify him again.

They might be able to get him on charges of practicing medicine without a license, or feeding hungry people within the city limits, or some such nonsense.

The world isn't all that much different from what it was when Jesus was here. More technology, more crowded, but the problems and human needs are basically the same.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

wow you hit the nail on the head.
this is what I was thinking.
star on that.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I think Jesus was just some guy who claimed to be the son of god....that's why he was crucified. There is a Mexican guy named Jesus who claims to be the second coming of Jesus and he has 100,000 followers... very scary. You'd think that we would demand to know the truth of how we got here...I'm sure we know by now. We certainly didn't get here from Adam and eve.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

He would be held in a padded cell for the term of his natural days as a lunatic.

No one will believe he was Jesus becuse there are already enough Jesus's around, and Cleopatra's too.

I think thats a common misconception. I think the ptb are looking out for somebody to come, no matter what you people think. Of course theres plenty who think this and that, but i assure you the ptb are looking for someone.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Jesus was God's son yeah? So if he was born in Jerusalem, that makes him a Jew, right?

If the word of God is final and the Bible is correct and the word of God, then shouldn't we all want to be Jews and be more like Jesus? That's what we're all told as Christians, be like Jesus, what would he do in certain situations etc.

Think I am going to look online for a new chick from Israel and am going to convert and learn Jewish.

At least then if TSHTF, then I will stand some sort of chance of being saved.

After all, the World nowadays is in such a mess, who knows when God will say enough is enough and the rapture will start.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would assume he would be experienced with EARTH INHABITANTS and would MOVE IN SILENCE UNTIL HIS ENTIRE FLEET ARRIVES, um just sayen.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If Jesus was alive topday ? let me see.

Hmm first off he wouldn't be the person we'd all hope he'd be , he'd be more like you and I tying to get by in life but if he was 'special' then he would be persecuted yes, but then again we all are by those we place in charge of us.
He'd be spat on , from passers by in the street, he'd be stabbed and mugged,for his fish supper ( which HAS happened by the way here in the UK)and be stabbed again for daring to preach peace.
He'd be imprisoned as a terrorist because he's from the middle east , ( if he came from there) if not he'd be imprisoned for being a terrorist for daring to speak out against those we place in charge.
He'd see Mankind as corrupt and if he truly WAS the son of God he'd cash his chips in and not bother with resurrection as we'd not be worth saving.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Is there a "Bible Code"?
okay here is a biography that was created by History Channel of Jesus, and other prominant figures in the Bible. I hope that this is helpful for those that have not read the bible or those that have. These are the facts on the people.

www.history.com...

The bible can be interpreted so many ways.....
I am no expert but I believe that there is no wrong way to interpret the Bible unless you are psychotic and use it to kill. I'm not trying to insult any one's beliefs, I'm just a scientist looking for the facts.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
He would be considered some leftist liberal by the right.

He would be some God freak by the left.

He wouldn't be executed or even arrested for his speaking, unless he was constantly going into churches and tipping over alters and such...then he would more than likely end up in a sanitarium and that would be the end of that legacy.

However, if he adapted to todays civ...he would be simply a net blogger somewhere out there more concerned with getting out some really good philosophies...it would be non-denominational (Jesus certainly wouldn't be a christian) and mostly speak about unity and commonalities and some spiritual stuff.

He may even decide to remain anonymous this go around (considering he would have googled the church's history and see what happened with the former visit here and what people did in his name).

He would probably marry, have some kids, and teach them his philosophys and how to spread his philosophies through the net to over time sink into the mindsets of the people...to be repeated over and over until change happens.

My opinion...Jesus would be a blogger and perhaps a social worker.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I think The The aka Matt Johnson put it best : "if the real Jesus christ were to stand up today, he'd be gunned down cold by the CIA"

That's if the christians didn't beat them to it, xtianity simply cannot have a real jesus wandering around the place.
Can you imagine it the first thing he would be pissed at would be the fact that his so called followers buy health insurance.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think he could be a star on "Heroes" and give Sylar a run for his money

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
and who says he is coming back with a mortal coil, as a corporeal entity? that's the trouble with humans they are so one dimensional.

The human condition, the ego, the id won't allow such a person as Jesus to exist, people in power would fear Jesus, people without power would fear Jesus, None would trust Jesus claims. Humans kill first, ask questions later, love does not exist when fear is present in a person.

The Bible is a story, no more. It has contradictions and opposites that cancel each other out, its a safe bet book. Pick any book up and start to believe its the truth, the right path. YOU WILL make it fit, YOU WILL look for validation and YOU WILL find it.

This is a world of opposites, of two sides, some believe, and some don't. and it will always be that way. As for Jesus or what ever the name of this person was and whether this person existed at all will not be truly known in anyone's lifetime, but one thing is certain... with or without Jesus, we need to do something to better our world.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by darkan9el]

[edit on 27-10-2009 by darkan9el]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join