It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was alive ,and here,right now,what would happen...?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

You actually think what you say is true? Why do you think the bible has been around so long? Why is it also the best seller, Period.

Everyone will know Jesus soon. Don't fall for the Meitrea crap, Jesus will make all of them suffer.

Prepare for the warning next summer, He is coming and soon you will know where you set with God.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
First he came as the lamb, Now he will come as his wrath. You wont see Jesus walk on earth again unless your saved. He will first melt Obamas eyeballs out with his breath and then Obama will be set ablaze with the word of God as Jesus proceeds to wipe out the Anti-Christs army.

It pays to be winner.

Anti-Christ is a looser.

You must stay up very late at night thinking up this nonsense,melting a persons eyeballs out with ones breath is a feat I would only expect my ex wife to accomplish.

Dear god, only a deluded xtian could come up with a gargoyle as their fiugure of worship, dude get some therapy.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'd have a 'big fag' with him, a few pints and ask him how it all went wrong.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Not sure...All I know for sure is 98% of the world hates him for some reason. That is a good sign he mignt be on the correct side.

Oh yeah...Jesus was Judean not Jewish. His name wasnt Jesus either no matter what scholars or you say.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

What if you are wrong ?

Maybe I am. Maybe not. Maybe you are. We don't know so we each believe what we believe and follow what we follow. I'm a Christian, you are not. So let's leave it at that.

As for your 20 questions- those are your doubts not mine. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Dude, in case you forgot (or were unanware) in the US a homosexual can also be know by the derogatory term "fag".

I pissed myself laughing when I read that, considering jesus was known to spend the night with the odd naked boy.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

What if you are wrong ?

Maybe I am. Maybe not. Maybe you are. We don't know so we each believe what we believe and follow what we follow. I'm a Christian, you are not. So let's leave it at that.

As for your 20 questions- those are your doubts not mine. Enjoy.

I don't claim to be right in order to be wrong, I have no belief and follow no one.

My 20 questions aren't doubts they are questions, you could have answered but chose not to, we'll leave it at that ."The truth is out there"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If Jesus was here today, he would be disgusted with this world as it is right now. He would also suggest to try work with Grey Aliens. Grey Aliens are just as special and precious as humans are. There should be peace and co-operation between Grey Aliens and Humans.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Not sure...All I know for sure is 98% of the world hates him for some reason. That is a good sign he mignt be on the correct side.

Oh yeah...Jesus was Judean not Jewish. His name wasnt Jesus either no matter what scholars or you say.

Where did you get the figure that 98% of the world population "Hate" an imaginary man that lives in the sky ?

Wow Mori must have conducted the biggest secret statistical census in the universes !

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When will you start looking at yourself in a mirror and accept that your nothing more but an animal most of all? When will you decide that you're a dumb ass stupid fish that evolved through ages and only run on 1500btu of brain power. When will you decide that maybe just maybe were so different with our souls. Were the only thing in the universe that Loves the way we do. Our emotions controls our behaviors most of all. This fundamental animalistic trait that we still have is primal. Nothing more. Accept that were not ment to know everything. That we should believe in Christ the lamb of God. Only one way for you to have him

Come forth to the waters be brought back to your maker accept your calling Stop being blind. I do this out of pity for most of you who don't know the light of the way.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by Freeborn

Dude, in case you forgot (or were unanware) in the US a homosexual can also be know by the derogatory term "fag".

I pissed myself laughing when I read that, considering jesus was known to spend the night with the odd naked boy.

I do believe that the person who was naked was very touched and yes his love may of been so high that he might of thought of Jesus in a "controlled romantic" type setting. If someone brought you back to life how would you feel?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
When will you start looking at yourself in a mirror and accept that your nothing more but an animal most of all?

Uh, huh. Are you old enough to shave?

When will you decide that you're a dumb ass stupid fish that evolved through ages and only run on 1500btu of brain power.

When you can explaine your entire tirad of insults towards people that are not of your mindset. You must be young, and will learn the whole world doesn't revolve around you.

When will you decide that maybe just maybe were so different with our souls. Were the only thing in the universe that Loves the way we do.

I love proof. Do you have any?

Our emotions controls our behaviors most of all. This fundamental animalistic trait that we still have is primal. Nothing more. Accept that were not ment to know everything. That we should believe in Christ the lamb of God. Only one way for you to have him

Well, that is your opinion. I will ask ya for proof, again.

Come forth to the waters be brought back to your maker accept your calling Stop being blind. I do this out of pity for most of you who don't know the light of the way.

You are kidding, right? My maker is experiencing life, though me, having a great time at my end.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
He'd probably be really pissed. Firstly because we killed him, which is hilarious because if we can kick God's sons ass, then we have a good chance against God.

Secondly, if he's smart (that's the keyword because he wasn't the first time) he'd stay low-key, you know, hold down a job at blockbuster or something, watch the ball game now and then. And when the right time comes, he'll tell us all that he's Jesus, just like every other homeless mental patient on the street.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

Let's hypothetically presume that Jesus is alive right now,as a person,
on earth.
What treatment would he get?
Raped ,bashed, robbed,repeatedly threatened,killed a few times,falsely accused
spat on,persecuted,denied etc.?
Forgiveness has it's limits , then what ?
...if the cornerstone is removed , will the temple fall ?

I don't know about what kind of treatment he would get, but I'm sure he would be utterly disgusted knowing that religions have been made in his name and his words have been taken out of context...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
well , well , well ....3 holes in the ground .
every kind of response to this one.....

let me just point out a couple of inaccuracies..

- Jesus is not gay

- Jesus does not molest children

- Jesus is immortal ... can't be killed [comes straight back]

- constantly performs miracles ....unreported by beast media

- hates the sin , not the sinner

- can level a playing field instantly

- is not dense [ 1st, 2nd ,3rd nonsense]

- is not black or white

- has a tendency for upturning tables

- IS the word

- offers the living waters to everyone

- not big on suffering fools

- is not a magician

- can fix leaking cisterns i.e world economy

- will not hide

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

And you know this how? Is Jesus hiding at your place this entire time? Your opinion is belief, which is fine, but it's not fact.

Edit; pretty sure he's been depicted as a WHITE guy, unlike your statement. As well as that guy "god" and the others. Which that in turn should prove how B.S. this really is.

Name me one black guy in the bible.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

I love your avatar , it says so much about you.....

- King Solomon was of a very dark skin tone

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

I love your avatar , it says so much about you.....

- King Solomon was of a very dark skin tone

Yes, my avatar says I enjoy using photoshop, thank you for your knowledge of reading into avatar pics.

King solomon:

Songs of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. The Hebrew gender used in these verses is female, not male. Therefore, it cannot refer to Solomon.

Edit; reading into people without acknowledging them on an equal level is a sign of prejudiced, but I don't expect religious folk to understand the meaning of that word, or the words "fact" and "science".

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

, of course I know how our colonial cousins may have interpreted it.
A quite unsavoury scenario.

I sincerely hope all The Brits here on ATS know exactly what I was referrring to.

Perhaps we should leave it there.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

No man can persuade another who is stubborn in his own thoughts The changeless won't be change. The proof is all in the Bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join