It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was alive ,and here,right now,what would happen...?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Wow a lot of those statements are wrong.
Did you ever read the Bible?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Name me one black guy in the bible.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

Jesus, Mosses and the Israelites.
But you look like you already knew that.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by Freeborn
I'd have a 'big fag' with him, a few pints and ask him how it all went wrong.

Dude, in case you forgot (or were unanware) in the US a homosexual can also be know by the derogatory term "fag".

I pissed myself laughing when I read that, considering jesus was known to spend the night with the odd naked boy.

I do believe that the person who was naked was very touched
and yes his love may of been so high that he might of thought of Jesus in a "controlled romantic" type setting. If someone brought you back to life how would you feel?

I find it highly unlikely that I would have a hard on for a male paramedic that resuscitated me.

"Controlled romantic setting " Priceless my friend priceless

"I do believe that the person who was naked was very touched"
Ahhgg dear go your killing me

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

.......please explain

in what way are any of them wrong statements ?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

- hates the sin , not the sinner

- is not black or white

- offers the living waters to everyone

- not big on suffering fools

Well most of it was right except these ones I wanted to point out.

The first one - hates the sin , not the sinner
I'm not sure of Jesus himself hating sins or sinner, but God says he hates sinners. I can put scriptures of him saying this if needed.

- is not black or white.
- offers the living waters to everyone

This is wrong. He was black. But has been white washed by media and racists to make him seem like he was anything other than what he is. Black Hebrew Israelite.

First obvious point is he was sneaked in to Egypt with Mary and Joseph as a baby.
Now Egypt was a black nation at this time and there was no way Egypt would let them sneak in with them to safety if they were not black like the Egyptians.

(Matt. 10:5-6) “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
This scripture is only referring to one nation of people." Not all people. But the 12 Tribes of Israel only.

(Acts 5:30-31)
“the Power of our fathers raised up Christ whom ye slew and hanged on a tree (cross). Him hath the Father exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a savior for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.”
This is referring to only the 12 Tribes of Israel can be forgiven of their sins.

(Amos 3:1-2)
"You only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. (Amos 3:1-2) The Lord will punish Israel for their sins, like a father punishes his son for breaking the rules of the house.
Only Hebrew blacks are living out the punishment that the Lord gave them.
This can been seen through black history.
What other nation faced 400 years of slavery taken by ships to the western world, scorned and abused exactly how the bible tells.
You can blind fold someone and read out alone the punishment the Israelites face from the Lord and this person will point out right way Hebrew Blacks.
They are the only ones that even come close to fitting the description of the original Israelites.

Do not confuse Africans with the Hebrew blacks.
Africans were not the ones slaved but were the ones to sell out the Hebrews to Arabs and Whites after they ran to West Africa to get away from their land of Israel being taken over. The story goes deep so U2U me if you want more info on this.

(Matt. 10:5-6)
“Go not into the way of the gentiles (white people) and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Christ is telling his disciples teach and heal your own people, and as ye go preach the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Also, Christ told a Greek woman whose daughter had a demon in her that the children of Israel must first be healed, before he heal other nations and cast the childrens bread to dogs.

(Deut. 7:6)
The Lord says to Israel, “For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy Power, the Lord has chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Ex. 4:22)
And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son even my firstborn.”
(Isa. 40:17)
“All nations before him are as nothing, and they are counted to him less than nothing and vanity.

K this is going on too long so ending post here because I can go on for ages.

Just wanted to throw out there that God doesn't love everyone and neither does Christ regardless of what these fake priests, popes and pastors preach.
Just read the book yourself instead of letting these fakes read it for you.
These fakes encourage people to break God rules but thats a whole other topic.

Just one more scripture to top off.
Rev 2:9: “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.”

Rev 3:9: “Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.”

He's talking about the Khazar Jews who are the white Jews of today that were never in Israel at the time of Christ.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

We are all children of God .... so you reckon He hates

some / most of his children ? No .

repentance = redemption = love

....and Jesus was black ..... except for his feet ? No.

a healthy suntan = burnished brass .

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by buds84

We are all children of God .... so you reckon He hates

some / most of his children ? No .

repentance = redemption = love

....and Jesus was black ..... except for his feet ? No.

a healthy suntan = burnished brass .

Revelation 1:15
"And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace"
What color is burned brass? are you color blind?

(Mal. 1:1-3)
“I have loved you saith the Lord. Yet ye say wherein has thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacobs brother saith the Lord, yet I loved Jacob, and hated Esau and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.”

Esua = white people.

Now don't kill the messenger, I'm just quoting the Bible.
What have gentiles(whites) done through out the ages to be rewarded by God?
All they have done is corrupt the world and enslave and abuse the Israelites.

This bull crap about God can't hate is what you're fake priest teachers you but clearly not what the Bible says.
God made man in his own image and you think God can't hate just like us?
This philosophy that the Lord can only love is taught by the religious institutions set up by the government which mainly come from Christianity and Roman Catholicism. The Lord has all emotions, if he created people with emotions, then it is understood that he has all emotions; love, hate, jealousy, and joy.

Also look at the clear denial of you're response.
You read scripture I quite out the Bible which is the Lords word and then flat out say what the Lord can and can't do?

(Rom. 9:13)"As it is written Jacob have I loved and Esau(whites) have I hated.”
(Isa. 46:13)“I bring near my righteousness it shall not be far off, and my salvation, shall not tarry, and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory."

All nations will not get salvation
All of these scriptures can be looked upon by the religious world as ‘racist or bias’ but to the Lord they are spiritual and true; and most of all they are his word.

Now unless you can get some scriptures to prove otherwise your argument is looking thin.
This is why you read the Bible yourself and not rely on these Devils in the church to read it for you.
God doesn't believe in religion and these churches are filled with Idol worship and satanic crap that the Bible says not to use.

Your not suppose to even call these priests father and pope all these things brake Gods law, not to mention the simple dietary law that these so called Religious people can't even follow.(not that there suppose to follow anyways because these law were only for the Israelites which they broke and punished)

Ever research the popes hat and what is symbolizes?
Fish god, go look it up.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

O.K ... in my opinion , fine brass that glows as if in a furnace

....is not black .

God has the patience of the saints , more probably ,

and only punishes those who will not bend from their

wicked ways . Only by the Grace of God are we still here

so He obviously does not hate us.

[ anybody else want to negotiate ?]-------Bruce Willis

..looks like we're drifting off the topic here...

[edit on 29-10-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by buds84

O.K ... in my opinion , fine brass that glows as if in a furnace

....is not black .

God has the patience of the saints , more probably ,

and only punishes those who will not bend from their

wicked ways . Only by the Grace of God are we still here

so He obviously does not hate us.

[ anybody else want to negotiate ?]-------Bruce Willis

Thats all you got? No effort besides a "My opinion is better than Gods word"
Typical of most Christians and Catholics.

It didn't say brass "burning" in an oven, it says burned brass, obviously brass burning in an oven is the same color as ANYTHING burning in an oven.
Also says he has "wooly" hair. who else on this planet has wooly hair besides blacks.
This is laughable and obvious you haven't even read a Bible.
There I quote actual scriptures and quotes form the Lord and you say otherwise basically putting your word over Gods.

K sorry I'll make a topic on this in the future.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi Buds

The verbal image of One Like Unto a Son of Man (Aram. bar-enasha) 'whose feet glowed as burnished brass newly taken from the furnace and whose hair was as white as fresh wool' would suggest that the person-god-creature-spirit that is being described is NOT black, but on the contrary, is glowing white kind of phosphorescentally...

Do you have any Aramaic or Greek under your belt? It might help you understand phrases such as 'as white as sheep's wool' represent...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hi again, Buds:

Here are some sources for you to look up--so you can see we are talking about brightness, not blackness nor of textures like wool but images of WHITE things...

Rev 2:18, Thus says the Son of EL whose eyes are like the flame of fire and whose feet are like burnished brass newly taken from the furnace…

Rev 1:14 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me, and lo: I looked and behold I saw: Seven Golden Menoroth ('lamps')

3 And in the midst of the seven [golden] Menoroth there stood one like unto a Bar-Enasha ['son of a man'] clothed with a garment down to the feet, and girt about the nipples with a golden girdle.

14 The hair on his head was as white as wool or as freshly fallen snow; and his eyes as a flames of fire; 15 Yea like burnished brass newly taken from the furnace; and as for his voice, it was as the thunder of many waters.

Daniel 7:9

I looked and behold, I saw: Thrones were being thrown to the ground.

And lo, the Ancient of Days began to sit down, whose Garment was as white as fresh snow, and the hair on his head, as pure-white as fresh wool; his throne was as a flame, the wheels about the throne as burning fire.

Most of these images are taken from the weird 'epiphanic' sections from the Scroll of the Book of the Prophet Hezekiel, chapter 1 where the throne of YHWH (or the god Ashur of Assyria, who is also described the same way in cuneiform tablets found at Nineveh and other cult centers)

1:4 And I looked, and, behold, I saw:

A whirlwind out of the north, a great cloud, and fire wrapped around itself with brightness and in the middle of the flame, the colour of amber.

1: 7b And lo, I beheld 4 living creatures: whose soles of their feet were like the soles of calves and shone like burnished brass. 13b: yea their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and as bright as Menoroth-flames and out of the fire went lightning.

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of terrible crystal (?) : 1:24b And whenever they moved, I heard the rustle of their wings, like the thunder of many waters, as the voice of EL-Elyon , not unlike speech, and as the trampling of an army:

26 And I looked and behold I saw: above the Dome over their heads a Throne made of Sapphire:

27b And the fire all around the throne was the colour of amber, both inside and around it, from the appearance of its loins upward, and downward, were the appearance of fire, and blinding light all over it with colours as brilliant as the rainbow was the appearance of the Cavod of YHWH --

And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of One that began to speak to me...

This should give you a clue that we are talking about LIGHT not DARK here...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Hi Buds

The verbal image of One Like Unto a Son of Man (Aram. bar-enasha) 'whose feet glowed as burnished brass newly taken from the furnace and whose hair was as white as fresh wool' would suggest that the person-god-creature-spirit that is being described is NOT black, but on the contrary, is glowing white kind of phosphorescentally...

Do you have any Aramaic or Greek under your belt? It might help you understand phrases such as 'as white as sheep's wool' represent...

Hi Sigismundus

You think only white people get white hair?
The texture of Negro hair is wooly.

I feel like the description of Jesus in the Bible is not enough alone to prove he is black so we look at what he did (like sneak into Egypt, no Arab or White man can sneak into Egypt and live, they would stand out like a sore thumb.)
and the people surrounding him.
Mosses was mistaken for a Egyptian twice in the Bible because he looked just like the black Egyptians.

Also care to prove the Israelites are not black?

Because to prove Jesus was black we can use the evidence describing the people around him as black, such as Mosses and the Israelites.

White people have been trying to wash out black history for 100's of years.

Even Hitler knew the original Jews in Israel were Black.

Here is Micheal Jordan holding burned brass.
www.youtube.com...

When I try to debate these things I notice hardly anyone even knows who the Israelites were so to start you find out who they were/are and then the dots connect.

www.youtube.com...

Here this man talks and proves the fake Jews about %90 of the so called Jewish people today are not the original "Ju's" thats why we call them "Jew-ish" because they are wanna be's.
www.youtube.com...

If we need more proof I have loads of more scriptures and info to prove my point.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hi Buds

I think you might have an issue with calling middle eastern arabic semi nomadic peoples of the fertile crescent (i.e. the benei Yisro'el) 'black' especially when you consider the old phrases:

"A Wandering Aramaean (='Syrian', many of whom have grey and green eyes, and light brown, red and even blondish hair !) ready to starve was my father, a Canaanite was my mother...."

They certainly were not Aryan white, but they were not 'pure negroid' in terms of blood types...although one must admit in the middle east 3,000 years ago there must have been some miscegenation, as with the Egyptians...

However, the Bene Yisro'el seemed to have made fun of black people: remeber this one:

Can a Leopard shed his spots? Can an Aethopian change the colour of his skin?

In other words, black Aethoipians are singled out as a 'permanently stained' skin colour like Leopards with their spots that won't change.

However....we will have to concede that Mosheh (whoever he was, aka 'Moses') was reputed to have married a 'Midianite' woman (at least according to the Torah) and here, yes, we could say she was probably more black skinned than not...(Midian is present day Eritraea, just a cut above the northern Ethiopian border) which might be ONE of the reasons why the benei Isro'el 'murmered' against her in the desert (Numbers 24:9-19).

But please do not try and say since the phrase 'was as white as snow, and as blanched as pure white wool' means anything but 'glowing' as in white light. Read my 2nd set of examples...then take a Hebrew course !!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Those scriptures you posted really doesn't prove anything on the wooly hair because still, only black people have wooly hair, he could have said any other texture like "silky white hair" or "straight white hair"

The last scripture you wrote is about Ezekiels UFO / Angel encounter, not sure what that really has to do with anything.

Still haven't proved that he is not black and not given an explanation of what I said about Moses and the Israelites being black.

Explain Jesus hiding in Egypt?
or the links I posted.
or any of the points I brought up.

I still have loads of evidence to support my point.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Christ would look at all the religion off this world, competing for his acceptance, and think, this is not what I died for.

Can you imagine the look of his face, on how much we humans, whom he died for, have taen his name in vain, and his fathers.. We all should be dammed to hell...

He Jesus, would have the right to damm us all too...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi Buds--

You REALLY need to take a beginner's Greek class and a basic course in Hebrew and Aramaic since you CANNOT read the text you are quoting

You are clearly confusing COLOUR with TEXTURE in your silly posts.

e.g. when in Rev 2:18, the mangled (and gramatically atrocious) Greek states:

Thus says the Son of EL whose eyes are like the flame of fire and whose feet are like burnished brass newly taken from the furnace…

He is saying from head to foot, he is GLOWING. He is not saying his feet are made of METAL.

e.g. when in Rev 1:14 the mangled Greek texts say:

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me, and lo: I looked and behold I saw: Seven Golden Menoroth ('lamps')

3 And in the midst of the seven [golden] Menoroth there stood one like unto a Bar-Enasha ['son of a man'] clothed with a garment down to the feet, and girt about the nipples with a golden girdle.

14 The hair on his head was AS WHITE AS WOOL or as BRILLIANT AS FRESH FALLEN SNOW and his eyes as a flames of fire; 15 Yea like burnished brass newly taken from the furnace;

the compiler is taking images from Daniel 7:9 and the Scroll of the Book of the Prophet Hezekiel chapter 1 and conflating them from an Aramaic targum paraphrase of the older Paleo Hebrew:

The writer (as were his sources) was talking about COLOUR of wool being purest white, NOT TEXTURE...(see v. 14 above)

Here is some of the SOURCE MATERIAL that the writer of the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite (whoever he was) aka Book of Revelation drew his mangled Greek from:

Daniel 7:9

I looked and behold, I saw: Thrones were being thrown to the ground. And lo, the Ancient of Days began to sit down, whose Garment WAS AS WHITE AS FRESH FALLEN SNOW, and the HAIR ON HIS HEAD WAS AS PURE WHITE AS LAMB'S WOOL;

Yea, his throne was as flame,
the wheels around ('under') the throne were as burning fire.

Most of these images are taken from the weird 'epiphanic' sections from the Scroll of the Book of the Prophet Hezekiel, chapter 1 which gentiles are forbidden by the Rebbes to even read !!!!!!

1:4 And I looked, and, behold, I saw: A whirlwind out of the north, a great cloud, and fire wrapped around itself with brightness and in the middle of the flame, the colour of amber.

1: 7b And lo, I beheld 4 living creatures: whose soles of their feet were like the soles of calves and shone like burnished brass.

13b: yea their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and as bright as Menoroth-flames and out of the fire went lightning.

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of terrible crystal (?) :

27b And the fire all around the throne was the colour of amber, both inside and around it, from the appearance of its loins upward, and downward, were the appearance of fire, and blinding light all over it with colours as brilliant as the rainbow was the appearance of the Cavod of YHWH --

ALL COLOUR----and NO WOOLY TEXTURE in the TEXTS (you need to learn how to read the texts, my son...)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
He Jesus, would have the right to damm us all too...

Personally i think he would say that the world deserves all its scum, if it scum it wants so it will be.

Jesus was not some cabbage, with respects to you and other christians. He sounded like someone who knew alot about people, and how they worked, and he knows if this is what they want, thats ok with him.

He would be more about free will, than your governments and friends are.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

You didn't give an explanation for the links I posted and keep focusing on that one scripture as if it is the only evidence.

If you read the Bible you would know the Israelites fit the description of blacks sent the the western new world for slavery.

As I said before the scripture describing Jesus is not good enough proof.
So we look at the who the Jews of the Bible are and they can be historically and Biblical traced to non African blacks.

Have you read the whole Bible? or at least read the punishment of the Israelites?
They fit exactly to the enslaved blacks.

If you need me to further explain I can but I rather not because people have made documentaries based on this.

Even Discovery channel recently admitted finally the orginal hebrew Israelites with hard proof, they went to a village where black Hebrews kept come artifacts from king soloman and an old hebrew bible.

Go watch "The Curses" and then come tell me the Israelites were not black.

www.denveropenmedia.org...

First Half:
www.denveropenmedia.org...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by buds84

Grey aliens are children of God ....

Correction

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Jeremiah 13:23

"Can a Leopard change his spots? Can an Ethiopian change the colour of his skin?"

Clearly with this nasty racist little joke in the Scroll of the Book of the Prophet Jeremiah, the Israelite author (whoever he was) is clearly referring to 'Ethiopians' (black-skinned) as a different race than their own--so at least THEY did not consider THEMSELVES to be black--they hardly would have made fun of their own skin colour.

Once an 'American Negro Reporter' in the late 1970s asked the then President of Egypt Sadat 'what it was like as a black man having to negotiate treaties with white diplomats..' and he EXPLODED at the reporter and screamed, "I AM NOT BLACK---I AM EGYPTIAN !!!" Sadat was certainly brown skinned to say the least--but he sure took umbrage at that little comment ! (Apparently calling an Egyptian 'black' was an intolerable insult to Sadat...)

However in ancient times, for what the Benei Yisro'el actually looked like around 1000BCE study the figure of the third from the left - doesn't look tooooo black to me

c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...

Here are some Egyptian war captives from Nubia: darker than their overlords !

www.touregypt.net...

Of course, the lineage of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean ('Jeezuzz') is not known (the geneaologies in the 1st canonical gospel ('Matthew' whoever he was) and the 3rd canonical gospel ('Luke', whoever he was) don't match very closely.

If the 'good Rebbe' was in fact of Daviddic extraction as the earliest Nazorean writings and Pauline epistles seem to declare, then he would have been of Moabite extraction i.e. Jordanian (David's great grandmother was Ruth a Moabetess) and not pure 'Israelite'. So if you want a glimpse of what R. Yehoshua looked like, check out the Jordanian peoples today---dark to light but certainly not negroid although there is miscegenation in the Arab world over time.....

But kindly stop making false comparisons with expressions of LIGHT such as 'whose colour was as white as pure wool and as blanched fresh-driven snow' with the textures of the hair of Africans, if you would...an stick to the topic of this threadlet if you would also....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join