It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I washed my car today. Now it will probably rain. I wonder if the webots saw that one coming ...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

The powers that be, Jesuits-Masons, NEED to destroy the Dome of the Rock so they can rebuild Solomons Temple in which the can sacrifice on the altar to bring in the new.......

Solomon's Temple has already been rebuilt. It is not built of stone. It is built layer upon layer, of many secret societies that perform their demon magic through handshakes and winks, bribes and blackmail.

Zerubabbel inherited Solomon's signet ring and the power that goes with it.

This talk of a physical building at dome of the rock is merely a ruse.

Every lodge is a replica of solomon's temple. It is already established.

And once the empires of governments and religions collapse, the Melchizedek group or "christ class" will come forward to present themselves as the "Sons of god" (in league with the guidance of the aliens/angels)to lead mankind in the rebuilding of a Utopia. That is the real NWO.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Largest commercial real estate lender files for bankruptcy:

www.bloomberg.com...#

Bubble # 2 about to burst folks!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

Oct. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Capmark Financial Group Inc., the lender owned by firms including Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and KKR & Co., filed for bankruptcy protection after posting a second- quarter loss of about $1.6 billion.

The company listed consolidated debt of $21 billion and consolidated assets of $20.1 billion as of June 30 in Chapter 11 documents filed today in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware.

Horsham, Pennsylvania-based Capmark is one of the largest U.S. commercial real estate finance companies, with more than $10 billion in originations, according to Moody’s Investors Service. The company services more than $360 billion of debt.

So now they have in fact filed for bankruptcy....
also..

online.wsj.com...
Concerns by asian neighbors over china's falling yuan

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why are there so many posts saying this prediction is bunk when we are only at day 2 of 5?

Be critical and skeptics...just wait to celebrate please.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just thought I would mention that CSETI, in association with the disclosure project, is currently (24th-26th) hosting an event in the Arizona desert. The claim being they can make contact with UFO's outside of the grip of the government suppressors. Dr. Greer has put forth evidence that he has been able to and is training others to, summon ETs using meditation and laser pointers. Anyway check out the info/updates on the sites

Disclosure Project

or

CSETI

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Against the backdrop of heavy rioting on the Temple Mount and inside Jerusalem's Old City on Sunday, a group of prominent rabbis and politicians on Sunday evening called upon the Jewish public to forge a stronger bond with the site, and to ascend the Temple Mount with increased vigor.

ut oh... maybe it was an israeli false flag op, now the zionists are on the offensive

-----

anyone knows what it means when the country's largest commercial real estate company files for bankruptcy..? i know its bad, i just dont know what will happen...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
About the banks being closed: My bank stated on their website that due to the shift from summer-time to standard-time, online banking and atm's would be unavailable for 1 hour before the shift and 3 hours after the shift.

But everything is up and running again - except for my own account as I spent my weekend formatting and installing windows 7 and forgot to save my e-bank-key...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

the Melchizedek group or "christ class" will come forward to present themselves as the "Sons of god" (in league with the guidance of the aliens/angels)to lead mankind in the rebuilding of a Utopia. That is the real NWO.

So we owe everything to ET, nice one!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.jpost.com...

Against the backdrop of heavy rioting on the Temple Mount and inside Jerusalem's Old City on Sunday, a group of prominent rabbis and politicians on Sunday evening called upon the Jewish public to forge a stronger bond with the site, and to ascend the Temple Mount with increased vigor.

ut oh... maybe it was an israeli false flag op, now the zionists are on the offensive

-----

anyone knows what it means when the country's largest commercial real estate company files for bankruptcy..? i know its bad, i just dont know what will happen...

We could possibly see another huge market dip tomorrow or in the next few days, it will be like the sub-prime crash or even worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
rough guess on what it means, a bunch of stores, homes, and other building based groups and organizations squat as the mess gets sorted out, if it goes on too long, those squatters will face issues of utilities. Then once it is settled, those same squatters have to deal with new land lords who may or may not want to abide by the status quo that existed before, and will likely press to get their back rent. It is not unlikely the owner in some cases will be yet another czar appointed by the government.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Just so you understand how this stuff works in a very general sense the October 'turn' was spotted in the last several data runs and may be as much as 85% economic in nature. But now that we're getting close, Cliff and Igor have been watching the data coming back from the forum scouring spiders which are sending in snips of interest to the servers, where in turn they are distilled and analyzed.

So, the latest from Cliff is:

"latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a bitch so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

a small visibility spike occurs at 7:02 am on the 26th

so damn early Monday morning...."

Urban Survival

According to George Ure's website the nature of event the software is showing is 85% economic. There has also been some discussion on the TV media today with regards to the commercial real estate market.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...
ex-CIA offical confirms US ties with Jundallah

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Threads like this are so freking sad. I know we are in a conspiracy theory site, but it's still sad. It's a combination of fearmongering, and the belief that just because someone posts a time frame, that whatever happens between it will be so because of these " predictions " that pop up every couple months.

We are living in a hectic time, and stuff is bound to happen. Certainly not because someone somewhere predicted it would, but isntead because STUFF HAPPENS.

No, I'm not attacking anyone's right to say whatever they wish, I'm just pointing out how without base this whole thing is. One can only imagine what the life of such individuals who believe in this stuff is like.
. " Something is up ". I'm sorry but something is always up in this world.

If I were to give a timeframe, and get all of the things that happened in inside it, thus giving it meaning, I bet people would buy into it. Conpiling news from a timeframe, gives the hint of Armaggedon always around the corner, which is fearmongering in disguise.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Rhetoric after confrontations at the Temple Mount heat up:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

The latest violence outside the al-Aqsa mosque compound has repercussions that go far behind Israeli-Palestinan relations. From Cairo to Jakarta, Muslims will be enraged by the sight of Israeli security forces imposing authority at Islam’s third holiest site.

The 57-nation Organisation of the Islamic Conference has warned that any provocative act by Israel “would bear grave consequences”. Violence at the site has in the past escalated.
the last sentence being very much so novelty

news.xinhuanet.com...

Cairo-based Arab League (AL) warned on Sunday of the serious consequences of Israeli violations and breaking into Al-Aqsa Mosque.

In the statement issued on Sunday evening, AL chief Amr Moussa condemned the Israeli acts, describing as serious violations to Al-Aqsa Mosque, asking Israel to stop these violations immediately and end the blockade imposed on Al-Aqsa compound.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Threads like this are so freking sad. I know we are in a conspiracy theory site, but it's still sad. It's a combination of fearmongering, and the belief that just because someone posts a time frame, that whatever happens between it will be so because of these " predictions " that pop up every couple months.

We are living in a hectic time, and stuff is bound to happen. Certainly not because someone somewhere predicted it would, but isntead because STUFF HAPPENS.

No, I'm not attacking anyone's right to say whatever they wish, I'm just pointing out how without base this whole thing is. One can only imagine what the life of such individuals who believe in this stuff is like.
. " Something is up ". I'm sorry but something is always up in this world.

If I were to give a timeframe, and get all of the things that happened in inside it, thus giving it meaning, I bet people would buy into it. Conpiling news from a timeframe, gives the hint of Armaggedon always around the corner, which is fearmongering in disguise.

I have to agree.
Every minute of every day somewhere in the world there is something bad going on. Before the internet became our main source of info you never would have heard about it all, and gone on with your day as usual, unless any of it affected you directly.
*Getting on with my day..
AccessDenied

[edit on 25-10-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ANYONE GO TO theflucase.com ?????

NURSES ARE SICK/DYING AFTER RECEIVING THE VACC.

PRETTY SCARY.

Lizzy.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

as ive said before, a couple times, there are many sources that pointed to this time frame being of significance, we are simply monitoring the timeframe to look for anything that could be that. when the 28th has passed we'll look back, take a look at the events that happened there within and decide wether or not anything of significance has happened... I believe some things already have that could have lasting reprucussions for everyone.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i know i will get censored but when these predictions fail once again, i am going to laugh, flame, mock, demean, belittle, smirk, and sigh menacingly at all the poor souls who actually pay attention and believe in these fear mongering threads.

--
oh and let me know when WWIII is about to start.

i dont know whats more pathetic now, this site itself, or the **characters** it attracts.

** see: remote viewers, 'contactees' , prophets, online secret agents,
e-ufologists, e-secret government agents, people with 'inside' tips, people with super powers, people who reached enlightenment, people with irrefutable proof on 'X' subject matter.

so sad.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I got pulled over yesterday by the local constabulary so they could present me with a certificate telling me I have until the 11/11 to get my windscreen fixed!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join