It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese
Good question, I think because 9/11 forums are a magnet for disinformation or misinformation agents who can get extremely abusive, not just from the believe-what-your-government-tells-you crowd, but also from the truthers.

If you've touched on the hologram theories you might know that there may be attempted misdirections towards an theory that might seem ridiculous in an effort to sabotage the truther movement, and again it's another example of why 9/11 forums and threads are one of the most aggressive zones on ATS, perhaps only second to threads containing anything about Israel, Iran, etc.

Or if you posted smoking gun evidence of a horrible, executable crime committed by a president or second lieutenant, homeland or boardland security will take down your post in the interests of 'National Security'

Well maybe...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

If you've touched on the hologram theories you might know that there may be attempted misdirections towards an theory that might seem ridiculous in an effort to sabotage the truther movement, and again it's another example of why 9/11 forums and threads are one of the most aggressive zones on ATS, perhaps only second to threads containing anything about Israel, Iran, etc.

Very true indeed, I believe the hologram theories were told to deliberately to undermine what creditability the truth movement had. Most of us who are only interested in the truth of 911 are aware that the hologram theories are nonsense, for those of us who have done the real research.

What has been uncovered about 911 is very scary to say the least. If nothing is done to hold the real culprits accountable for doing their false flag operation then, we are most likely going to see another false flag operation in these United States by the same people who have gotten away with the last one.

In my opinion, we are in a war on information especially in discussing anything about 911. I believe there are people who are paid by our government to deliberately mislead as many people as possible and to derail every 911 forum on the internet when possible. I believe ATS is no exception, as I feel there are paid bloggers from our government to infiltrate these 911 forums not just for the information that we put out, or what we have discovered, but also some of us who hold strong beliefs are also being monitored. If everything I am saying is true, because, we are dealing with criminals with unlimited power.

Remember, we gave them the power and their power is our silence.

Or if you posted smoking gun evidence of a horrible, executable crime committed by a president or second lieutenant, homeland or boardland security will take down your post in the interests of 'National Security'

Well maybe...

If we the people continue to stay silence about what we witness about 911 then, your above quote may come true one day.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think the issue of gag orders is a very fruitful one to follow in investigating 9/11. Most of these will be off the record, verbal instructions by supervisors to clam up if you know what is good for you, but it is also possible that there may have been official written gag orders.

In the UK I believe the press is subject from time to time to official gag orders called "D Notices" if I have the terminology correct. They will be officially forbidden to make certain information public. I'm not sure if this is something done under the umbrella of the Official Secrets Act or simply a power of the Home Office.

In America, it might be possible to get access to written gag orders issued in the period following 9/11 through FOIA requests. These gag orders might be very revealing. They would certainly constitute a short list of witnesses to interview in case any of the major 9/11 incidents are the subject of court cases.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

It is truly a sad day in America when our jobs come first instead of the truth.
With this many firemen and police officers who witness this dreadful crime, ...

C'mon, you don't actually believe that, do you?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This seems to be a touchy subject for a lot of people...

Seems the more information that comes out pointing to an inside job, the more aggressively some people defend the U.S. ("My government would have never attacked it's own people")

Coming to the conclusion that 9-11 was an inside job can 'blow the doors off' of one's reality. This can be very uncomfortable and a lot of people just will not accept it.

Seems it's easier to defend the OS than to accept the fact that ones own government has gone rogue.

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Gag order or not, these firefighter have to live with knowing the truth.

I would rather die, than to live with a lie like that.

I guess faith would come into play on that decision.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Very nice job here, thanks for bringing to my attention.

I'm all for the truth and I do believe something fishy has gone on here but do we really need to keep this going after 8 years?

We'll never know the truth, nobody has any balls to stand up and speak. The longer it goes on the more people think its a joke to even question it.

Sad times we live in. It kills me that only a few people control us all. I'll never understand that. There are millions of us who have had enough...MILLIONS... but we are scared of a handful of jerks.

Un-freaking-believable.

Only a handful...imagine. How many guys at the top could there be, 50 maybe 100?

MILLIONS dammit!!!!!!!!!

End communication!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'll start out by saying that about 2-3 times a week I go on Infowars to get off-beat news. I would NEVER take one of their stories and run with it as proof of anything however as Alex Jones will jump out on the thinnest of limbs before you can blink. I always peruse his sources and judge for myself whether he is putting them in the right context (he does about 75% of the time). I'm just saying salt is in order with Alex and you have to be willing to question and investigate everything he says due to this.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

We need to keep this going until we find out exactly what happened that day. There are wayyyyy too many facts that don't add up as anyone can point out.

By giving up, we let them win, plain and simple. What happens when people stop standing up to a bully? They just keep pushing and shoving and doing what they want. We have no idea what's in store for us next and if we don't show that we will continue to seek the truth and question tptb, they will walk all over us in every facet of life.

People are protesting, piecing things together, collaborating, demanding answers, etc. and this is the way things need to stay.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
At first I thought the "truthers" were conspiracy theory nutcases, however as time passes and I see more bits and pieces get revealed I am beginning to believe that SOMEONE conspired to bring those three buildings down other than just the people who hijacked the airplanes.

I am not so sure WHO, and I have not read all the material available however has anyone considered the possibility that SOMEONE knew WELL IN ADVANCE of the plot to hijack the planes and did what was necessary to ENSURE the buildings would come down?? All done behind the scenes without the knowledge of the idiots who flew the planes into the buildings.

Seems there are several groups who benefited by the event... so WHY does it have to be the U.S. government or some faction thereof??

EVERYTHING is so screwed up in the U.S. now, I would dearly love to see a totally independent investigation of EVERYTHING that has happened since 9/11/2001 to try and find out who or what is determined to destroy our nation. IF things continue as they are at present and something is not done to stop it I honestly believe the United States of America in its present form will cease to exist in my lifetime...and I am an OLD goat.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar1102

I agree with you but we have already given up. People that don't come forward to reveal what transpired that day are the quitters here.

You could say the quit on life really. Their own and the way of life cherished by so many in your country.

How could anybody not come forward, even that day, and say something is wrong here?

What are these PTB going to do , kill everybody and all their families. It's ridiculous. There are more people involved in knowing the truth then the people hiding it. The numbers are in our favor but yet we still ball up into the fetal position when somebody threatens to us.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Everyone knows the government would never hoax anyone don't we?
Just check out how many of President Bush's political allies made BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH ON THE WAR IN IRAQ. Coincidence? No way!!

There's also the matter of the missing 2.3 trillion off the pentagon's books that has never been investigated. There's also that small matter of 360 tons of cash flown to Iraq – a surprising amount of this 4 billion went missing. Want to bet this money ended up in the accounts of Bush, Cheney and friends? There's also the matter of the overt fraud carried out by contractors linked to BushCo's administration:

www.rollingstone.com...

Originally posted by impressme

I do not disagree with you however, if we continue to keep our mouth shut, it will come to a point one day that we will not have any freedom left because, we all kept our mouth shut. Sorry, freedom comes with a price and it might cost me my job, it might cost me my life, it may cost me my family life, but, if people start talking what are these criminals going to do, kill everyone? No, I don’t think so. We the people gave these criminals in the Bush administration this power. We gave them this power by keeping silence!

Our failure to prosecute Bush/Cheney for 911 gave them the power to pass oppressive 'laws' and commit untold numbers of crimes and war crimes. Our failure to prosecute BushCo gave this government the power to pull off the biggest robbery in human history via the bailouts. Our failure to stop this government allowed these criminals to line up this country for economic collapse and the dissolution of our sovereignty.

Originally posted by susp3kt
My worry is this:

If all of this is true and it was indeed a controlled demolition, surely they knew that they couldn't contain the truth about it forever. What event could be coming down the pipe to cover their tracks?

It would have to be a big enough catastrophe/event by comparison to make people totally forget the fact that this was staged. It would also have to be planned to occur within a short time span relative to September 11, 2001 to prevent private investigations from uncovering the truth. Because we all know they have not, and never will as long as this regime is still in power, conduct a proper internal investigation.

Just a thought.

Great observation.

This lends credence to the fact that these miscreants are quite far along on the program to collapse this country. After all, will anyone continue to pursue BushCo after this country is dissolved? After all, other nations have been aware of the identity of the 9/11 perps for some time and they have not taken action (and we are not talking about Arabs in a cave).

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ugh. Double post.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by praxis]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
(S&F)

this isnt really surprising, with all the videos of fireman's and cops interviews during 9/11 claiming explosions and what-not.

good find impressme!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I 100% concur with everything you said. Some people say, "There's too many people that were there that would be talking and they aren't". But then the ones that do are called liars and the ones that don't out of fear are chastised for not coming forth.

Like you said, why would I even dare to come forward with information I have knowing that people that I'm going to piss off doing so are the same exact people who didn't even flinch as they MURDERED over 3,000 Americans in one fail swoop? The same people who started a campaign called "Shock and Awe" and blamed what THEY DID on another country that had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Ruthless doesn't even come close to what these people are. Losing their job is the LEAST of their worries. Losing their freedom, life or their loved ones is what's on their mind.

I don't blame them. A gag order is proof enough that they know something they shouldn't. What they know doesn't matter. It's the fact that what they do know is so forbidden that the government has made them shut up about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Do a video search for demolition and you will see that EVERY building demolished with explosives by a demo crew collapses from the bottom up not the top down. PERIOD. I used to believe the conspiracy theory but after checking things for myself as opposed to taking everything other people said as gospel I have concluded that there was no controlled demo of the WTC.

Don't take my word for it, unlike so many others who rant on this subject, I will say right here that I have no real technical knowlege about this subject.

That said, I do believe that it is more than suspicious that since NORAD was founded every single plane out of communication or off course in USA had been intercepted until 9/11, when somehow 3 planes managed to hit buildings and one, I assume was shot down.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by OverSword]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OverSword

You clearly haven't done much researching for your off-topic post. A quick google search for "top down demolition" resulted in a 911blogger page at the top of the results that has three top down demo videos.
Here is one from China: www.youtube.com...

As for the topic, has anybody found evidence that the article in the op is misinformation? You know, other than the handful of debunkers that's only "proof" is it came form infowars.com/

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

Another thing to think about though in regards to telling the truth or not is the fact that they not only fear losing their jobs but that no one will believe them. The ones who have spoken out get ridiculed to no end.

The ONLY way people will believe anything these Firefighters have to say is if they all come out with the truth at once. No one is going to believe one rogue lone wolf and it's easier for "them" to come out in full force to discredit them and ruin one person or two rather than an entire group of people who all have the same story to tell.

I'm sure it's not easy for any firefighter who is dying to tell the truth and will risk anything to do so to to convince his fellow firefighters to do the same.

Plus, it's much harder to risk EVERYTHING, even the safety of your loved ones (which isn't exactly a decision that anyone would take lightly. Risking your safety is one thing, but the safety of others so you can feel better? Not so much.), in order to tell the truth if you don't think anyone will believe you anyway. Then, you've accomplished nothing and anything that happens to you or your loved ones will essentially have been in vain.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thanks for a great post, its always great to see others question the fairy tale that is Amerika. It is my personal belief that the people running this country are much like movie makers. The president, the congress and all public political figures are the movie stars. (Ever wonder why politicians are becoming more and more hyped cult of personality types like celebrities now?) They have a very serious agenda, and they have to be good actors, they have to be convincing, they have to have conviction in their roles. They are acting out a story for us to believe, the story of Amerika or more poetically put, (The Amerikan Dream) 9/11 was a big event, a big change in the plot, a huge shift in the story. It was so big, that a commission had to come in to tell us what to believe, as if it was gospel, do not question anything whatsoever in the slightest and if you do not go along with the story that WE say is Amerika, then you will be outcast and exiled in the public (sheep) mind.

So my question is, is why the hell do we allow these actors to THINK for us. As if thinking is TOO hard now. They've created intricate distractions and are pushing them now harder than ever. The hypnotist in your home called the television, you have video games that are ever increasingly becoming more and more violent, news radio, other media, etc. What all of this does, is put you asleep at the wheel, so the people who are running the show (movie) can then steer the vehicle, (your life) for you.

So what we are doing as a society is acting out a story, (a very poorly crafted story I might add) and at any time, we can say, hey, this story sucks, we can make a new one.

What is stopping that is FEAR!

What are you going to do when this system collapses?
What are you going to do when there isn't someone there to dictate to you how to live, think, love and feel.
What are you gonna do when you BECOME FREE!!!

The fact is, they convinced us that we ARE free, but we really are not, we are told continually on a daily basis, exactly what to think, what to feel, how to do this, we have to do this, that and the other, THAT IS NOT FREEDOM! The system inherently has slavery built into it, and these "movie makers" are scripting the movie so the slaves think they are free.

Now, moving to the key point, 9/11. Has anyone ever wondered why they has us switch to digital broadcasting in early 2009? I will be supplying a link about a study in Germany found that once these digital broadcasting boxes were put in homes, the radio frequencies emitted started creating illness in the residents.

Here is the link: www.globalresearch.ca...

What 9/11 was IMHO a testing the waters event in many ways, one of them was to see if they could put digitally enhanced or doctored footage on news networks and see if the people would believe it. Ever seen the footage of the so called plane hitting the pentagon? IMHO that was digitally created then put on television. Could the other plane strikes be digitally doctored, perhaps, but I don't know definitively so I will not speculate. But the biggest part in all of this is, if they used it successfully once, they can use it again since their test was a success. Also if you know, digital doctoring doesn't leave a footprint when you tamper with it. Perhaps they are setting something up that would leave a footprint in the future in 2009 or 2010, well, lets get everyone to switch to digital so we can get rid of that.

As for our government being behind killing its own citizens I will say this. It doesn't matter if your a citizen of this country or not, we are all FIRST sovereign spiritual entities. The fact that we are overseas killing our human brother and sisters is absolutely deplorable. If they don't care about human life overseas, why would they care about it abroad? If you kill your brother, your not killing something separate and apart from you, you are killing a part of YOU. We are all One.

Peace
P

[edit on 09/28/2009 by IndigoP]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join