It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters

“[Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr.] explained to me [Lavello] that, ‘many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they’re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the ‘higher-ups’ forbid discussion of this fact.” Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ he told me.”
Isaac also addressed the FBI gag order in an article by Greg Syzmanski, saying “It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear or retaliation or losing their jobs.” He mentions that the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials prevented them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11. Syzmansky praised Isaacs in a highly interesting article titled One-Man Investigative Team.

“Over the last four years he’s compiled information and names of civilians and firefighters, whose identities he keeps anonymous for their safety, who all claim to have either witnessed explosions in the towers or have information that a controlled demolition took place.” Isaacs is quoted as saying, “It’s just amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs,” again regarding Woolsey’s FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11.

So, why would former CIA director Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, be gagging Isaac and his colleagues about what they saw and heard, i.e. bombs exploding in the building if not to cover up the government conspiracy, the inside job behind the supposed demolition of the WTC by two jetliners, whose fuel fire supposedly melted the redundant steel frames which caved and caused a pyroplastic free-fall of each building in some ten seconds. All at once the conspiracy of the lone Muslim airliner hijackers destroying the towers goes down the drain, glub, glub! That’s why Firefighters and Police Officers were gagged.

www.infowars.com...

It is truly a sad day in America when our jobs come first instead of the truth.
With this many firemen and police officers who witness this dreadful crime, they had an obligation to come forth I think this is un-American to conceal the truth. They are only helping the criminals in covering up their crime. Let’s put it this way if I was a firemen and I witness bombs going off in the WTC then you the criminals in the Bush administration will have to kill me because, no gag order will keep me quite.
All you debunkers have laugh at the Truth movement saying there was no proof of who gave the gag orders so here it is. Every day more and more of the OS crumbles into a pit of lies.

Ex CIA this tells me without doubt that they are covering up for the Bush administration false flag operation. I do not know why a grand jury has not been put together already.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChinkyMonkey

Everyone knows the government would never hoax anyone don't we?
Just check out how many of President Bush's political allies made BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH ON THE WAR IN IRAQ. Coincidence? No way!!

[edit on 10-20-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I know about truth and they do too, but they also know about real life. Lets say you are married or not married but do have family members. If you no that their was bombs that went off and the Federal govt. told you to shutup, you might have to. Because if someone or group was willing to plant tons of explosives in a building, how easy would it be for them to plant a pound or two under your mothers car or spouse etc. etc.. It's the fear of knowing that you are witnessed to a very large conspiracy and thats what keeps your mouth shut. Because if it did happen the people involved would go to any means neccessary to make sure said person or persons don't talk. Fear is a powerful tool, and it does work.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Let’s put it this way if I was a firemen and I witness bombs going off in the WTC then you the criminals in the Bush administration will have to kill me because, no gag order will keep me quite.

It's a truly tragic situation, a situation that goes across all the boards all over the world; People don't speak up because they fear the loss of their associations, their families, their jobs, their money- what makes themselves and their lives.

It is how they are controlled. We know that if we make too much waves in the pool of control, they will toss us out of the pool or kill us in it. The PTB know this as well of course and have used it against us since time immemorial, and if we as lower class or middle class serfs do nothing and don't take power back and reorganize it to our suits this same cr@pol@ will continue.

link   

link   

No offense to the OP, because you have obviously been hoaxed by this website.

This has to be the biggest bunch of BS ever written in the history of man.

I am the messenger. Where is your proof that this is all a hoax? You are only giving your opinion nothing more.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Where is your proof that this isn't just hearsay? My proof is that it comes from infowars.com, which is known for making up stuff.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I have a question, it seems that when ever there is a 9/11 thread it is under intense scrutiny from the forum people. I wonder why.

Because, 911 topic is on of the most sensitive topic of all time and when people uncover more and more truth the harder it is for people who are in denial to deal with. And there is a lot of mud slinging.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChinkyMonkey

No offense to the OP, because you have obviously been hoaxed by this website.

This has to be the biggest bunch of BS ever written in the history of man.

the only BS, is the covering up of what they heard saw and felt

What were all those explosions going off in WTC3, (The Marriott Hotel), after the second impact and before any tower fell...What blew up the first three flights of stairs, stairs the FDNY, just went up moments earlier, trapping them on the 4th floor.

FDNY A Rivera's testimony is 100% proof of something happening 'other' than what we were told...He, and the other members of FDNY that were 'both' victims and rescuers, trapped by debris from the explosions, their story of heroism and courage can NEVER BE TOLD....

just because it happened AFTER the second impact, and BEFORE any tower fell

.....I think that kind of SUX

Source

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I do not disagree with you however, if we continue to keep our mouth shut, it will come to a point one day that we will not have any freedom left because, we all kept our mouth shut. Sorry, freedom comes with a price and it might cost me my job, it might cost me my life, it may cost me my family life, but, if people start talking what are these criminals going to do, kill everyone? No, I don’t think so. We the people gave these criminals in the Bush administration this power. We gave them this power by keeping silence!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Where is your proof that this isn't just hearsay? My proof is that it comes from infowars.com, which is known for making up stuff.

I am not in here to convince you of anything. Like, I said I am the messenger take the information anyway you like. That’s your business do your own research I am not going to do it for you, just because you think our government is not capable of doing a false flag because you have never researched the information to begin with. Doesn’t mean the information I have provided in here is false, does it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact

Before beginning this article, I met Auxiliary Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr. at the World Trade Center Memorial. Paul, along with many other firemen, is very upset about the obvious cover-up and he is on a crusade for answers and justice. He was stationed at Engine 10, across the street from the World Trade Center in 1998 and 99; Engine 10 was entirely wiped out in the destruction of the towers. He explained to me that, �many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they�re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the �higher-ups� forbid discussion of this fact.� Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department�s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. �There were definitely bombs in those buildings,� he told me. He explained to me that, if the building had �pancaked� as it�s been called, the falling floors would have met great resistance from the steel support columns, which would have sent debris flying outward into the surrounding blocks. I asked him about the trusses, and quoted the history channel�s �don�t trust a truss� explanation for the collapses. He responded in disbelief, and told me, �You could never build a truss building that high. A slight wind would knock it over! Those buildings were supported by reinforced steel. Building don�t just implode like that; this was a demolition.�

Just after the disaster, Firefighter Louie Cacchioli said, �We think there were bombs set in the building.� Notice he said �we�. At 9:04, just after flight 175 collided with the South Tower, a huge explosion shot 550 feet into the air from the U.S. Customs House known as WTC 6. A huge crater scars the ground where this building once stood. Something blew up WTC 6 - it wasn�t a plane; it must have been a bomb of some sort.

The seismic record from Columbia University�s observatory in Palisades, NY (21 miles away) provides indisputable proof that massive explosions brought down those towers. At the precise moment the South Tower began collapsing, a 2.1 earthquake registered on the seismograph. At the precise moment the North Tower began collapsing, a 2.3 earthquake registered; however, as the buildings started to crumble these waves disappeared. The two �spikes�on the seismograph, which both occurred at the exact instants the collapses began, are twenty times the amplitude, or more than 100 times the force of the other waves. If the buildings had simply collapsed, the largest jolts would have occurred when the massive debris struck the earth, not at the beginnings of the collapses. Seismologist Arthur Lerner-Lam of Columbia University stated, �Only a small fraction of the energy from the collapsing towers was converted into ground motion. The ground shaking that resulted from the collapse of the towers was extremely small.� In other words, the collapsing did not cause 2.1 and 2.3 magnitude earthquakes. Furthermore, a �sharp spike of short duration� is how underground nuclear explosions register on seismographs. Underground explosions, where the steel columns meet Manhattans granite would account for both the demolition-style implosions and these �spikes� on the seismograph. Another seismologist at the Palisades observatory, Won Young Kim said the 1993 truck bomb did not even register on their seismographs because the explosion was �not coupled� to the ground. Imagine the magnitude of explosions it would take to register the two earthquakes, when the truck bomb didn�t even show up.

The American Free Press reported that in the basements of the collapsed towers, where 47 central support columns (per building) connected with the bedrock, hot spots of �literally molten steel� were discovered more than a month after the attack. There is only one explanation for this: An explosion of unprecedented magnitude destroyed the bases of the columns, then the massive structures buried the impact points, trapping the intense heat below for all that time.

The tower which was struck second suffered less damage from the plane because it was a less direct hit and most of the jet fuel was seen ignited outside the structure� yet this tower collapsed first. Just before this collapse, the firefighters were up on the burning levels and were heard saying, �Battalion seven� Ladder fifteen, we�ve got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines.� How could two isolated pockets of fire destroy the bases of the support columns causing the buildings to implode? Paul Isaac told me, �Based on video footage of the collapse of the South Tower, the structural collapse is not consistent with the angle the building was struck.�

Why was no investigation permitted of the debris? Dr W. Gene Corley headed the FEMA sponsored engineering assessment of the World Trade Center collapse, which performed no tests on the steel for traces of explosives. When asked about this process known as �twinning,� he responded, �I am not a metallurgist.� Dr. Corley also �investigated� the debris at Waco and Oklahoma City� and we all know how thoroughly those �investigations� were performed.

No government agency performed forensic examinations of the rubble; no effort was made to validate their official story. The rubble was quickly loaded onto ships and delivered to China for smelting. These are the actions of criminals disposing of evidence! By these actions, FEMA proves itself to be a subversive element in our government!

Former Deputy Director of the FBI, John P. O�Neil stated, �The main obstacles to investigate Islamic terrorism were U.S. oil corporate interests and the role played by Saudi Arabia in it.� Can you think of anyone (Bush) linked to both wealthy Saudi Arabians and U.S. corporate oil? John O�Neil resigned from the FBI after 31 years of service after Barbara Bodine, currently part of the Iraqi transition team, barred him from following up his investigation of the attack on the U.S.S Cole. He took a job heading security at the World Trade Center� his first day of work - September 11, 2001. John O�Neil received the job from Jerome Howard, Former Director of the New York Office of Emergency Management, who happened to have the day off on 9/11. We may only speculate on the case of Mr. O�Neil, but he does seem to be a person which U.S. oil corporate interests would want out of the way� especially during these wars for oil and power in Iraq and Afghanistan.

www.prisonplanet.com...

There is some very good information in here for those of you who have never researched anything about 911. There is way to much evidences that’s supports demolition on the WTC.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
My worry is this:

If all of this is true and it was indeed a controlled demolition, surely they knew that they couldn't contain the truth about it forever. What event could be coming down the pipe to cover their tracks?

It would have to be a big enough catastrophe/event by comparison to make people totally forget the fact that this was staged. It would also have to be planned to occur within a short time span relative to September 11, 2001 to prevent private investigations from uncovering the truth. Because we all know they have not, and never will as long as this regime is still in power, conduct a proper internal investigation.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Because we all know they have not, and never will as long as this regime is still in power, conduct a proper internal investigation.

I agree but, who can be trusted to do an internal investigation to many people in our government are corrupt.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I can't blame the firemen here,y'all James Woolsey is a former director of the CIA I can see why they would be intimidated by that and that's what he's counting on here the fact that in the end people are worried about keeping their jobs so issuing a gag order is an easy thing to do in this instance.Although we have had many,many firefighters coming out and talking about what they saw.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Where is your sources or do you believe in posting them?

Yeah, right! We are going to believe you. LOL If you are the only source then I wouldn’t believe a word from you to begin with considering your stance, that it appears you believe in the OS only and nothing else, says it all.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join