It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Chief James Woolsey handed down gag-order to 9/11 Firefighters!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Gag orders not withstanding....when national security is invoked, it is not gag orders. You are presented or threatened with a letter you must sign basically giving away all of your rights and certifying that nothing of what you have seen or know will ever be released to anyone. If you do not, the easy threat is federal incarceration. About a month after you refuse to sign, something you own will be attached by the federal government, usually your home.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
1. I do believe there were bombs in the building, there is enough testimony from people who were there that very day who suggested there were bombs in the building. The sadness and the fear on their face told no lie.

2. This seems totally feasible, the NYPD were (and possibly still might be) one of the most corrupt forces to ever hit the city! Not to say that they are corrupt but I'm pretty sure the city's government paid workers can keep a secret.

3. I don't trust Alex Jones or his site. I suppose it's hard to be a conspiracy theorist and like the president but goddamn, this guy can be as airheaded as Glenn Beck or some other "political" talk show host. People who call the president a dictator or a tyrant or anything other title like so quickly forget how lucky they are that they live in a country where they can freely criticize their government and leadership. A real dictator would have seized Alex Jones in the middle of his radio show and put him in the goddamn gulag for saying what he does.

So, in order for this to be anything more than feasible speculation, I would like to see proof of the gag order.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by piddles]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is total bunk. The bravest of the brave.. NY firefighters watch their friends die in a controlled demolition and won't come forward to say anything. Riiiiiiiight....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It is not that easy to oppose the powers that be. And the numbers of people who have is not that few. Here is one example.
www.whale.to...

People are opposing the lies of 911 all over the place, but the news media is downplaying them and they are getting fired from their jobs and marginalized.

Some of the people who originally questioned got slapped down and eventually shut up. Nothing you can do will change anything when our country is locked down in a grip of oppression. Nobody wants to see it. Everybody is too tuned out to care.Nobody seems to care that their country has been taken over by terrorists.

It might be good to compile a list of examples of terrorism and repression by this government, I should say administration because the administration hasn't changed from Bush to Obama.

It is well known that any candidate for public office who breathes anything about Kennedy's assassination has no future in this country. The

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Originally posted by reasonable
This is total bunk. The bravest of the brave.. NY firefighters watch their friends die in a controlled demolition and won't come forward to say anything. Riiiiiiiight....

reasonable, where do you get this stuff? I'm not saying that firefighters aren't brave, but "the bravest of the brave"? You're also forgetting that there are different forms of bravery. It's one thing to risk one's -own- life, but protect the ones one loves. If a firefighter is seriously injured or dies in action, his loved ones are insured:

www.firemansfund.com...

Here is an example of firefighters resigning en masse due to a disagreement over insurance coverage:

Firefighters Quit over Insurance dispute

As someone just mentioned, however, gag orders can actually be more dangerous to firefighters, because they can jail them, thus depriving their families of income and even take away their homes.

Even so, some firefighters have spoken up:

firefightersfor911truth.org...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by scott3x]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Coming to the conclusion that 9-11 was an inside job can 'blow the doors off' of one's reality.

Yes, reality left 9/11 Truthers as soon as they fell for the religious belief that "9/11 was an inside job."

Reality has never returned to them. Pity, that.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

FDNY Assistant Chief Joseph Callan: "Approximately 40 minutes after I arrived in the lobby, I made a decision that the building was no longer safe. And that was based on the conditions in the lobby, large pieces of plaster falling, all the 20 foot high glass panels on the exterior of the lobby were breaking. There was obvious movement of the building, and that was the reason on the handy talky I gave the order for all Fire Department units to leave the north tower."

Yeah, with all of the explosions going off in the building and the lobby blasted to pieces.

How would the building move while still standing?

Do you want to explain? What is FDNY Assistant Chief Joseph Callan leaving out?

How about explosions.

Callan: "For me to make the decision to take our firefighters out of the building with civilians still in it, that was very tough for me, but I did that because I did not think the building was safe any longer, and that was just prior to 9:30."

Wow Joseph Callan must have an engineer degree. Humm, I guess all the explosions that were going off in the basement must have alert Joseph Callan to evacuate the building. I get the feeling that his story has been edited to fit the OS because, something major is missing for Joseph Callan to think the WTC were going to collapse.

The "two pockets of fire' is often cited by conspiracy types

That is your opinion.

Most of the fire in south Tower was on floors 81-84, nobody made it that
far to report on conditions

Palmer was giving report on what he saw as made way up - again nobody
made it any farther before building came down .

Do you have a source for this information? In fact, do you have any sources for any of your information?

Explosions? Only explosion I know about was the initial one when the jet
fuel blew done the elevator shafts burning number of people in lobby

Moving ? What you think the building was going to take a walk?

Moving is term meaning building is beginning to shift - walls crack, windows
pop out frame, doors dont close or are jammed , building starts to creak and groan

Its indicates structure is compromised and no longer stable

How did Chief Callan come to conclusion that structure is no longer safe?

Its called training and experience - FF are taught from day 1 that greatest
threat is building collapse

Are trained to watch for signs so can evacuate in time - I have listed some of the signs to look for. Callan as a chief with years of experience would
kniow what to look for.

Also factor in time - Fire chief know that unless can knock down major
body of fire withing 20-25 minutes should consider evacuation. WTC had been burning unchecked for 45 minutes- Callan would know this...

Have your been in building in danger of collapse? I guess not....

I'm trained as Fire Safety Officer which means at major incidents look
for dangerous conditions and inform incident commanders

What are my sources ?

How about NY Times ?

www.google.com...://docs.google.com/gview%3Fa%3Dv%26q%3Dcache:IUMd4bAXYAsJ:www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812 _WTC_GRAPHIC/9110195.PDF%2Bjoseph%2Bcallan%2Bwtc%2Bcollapse%26hl%3Den%26sig%3DAFQjCNH8-z97FoyyjcEWCDDh5IS3Y-v9iA&ei=VHTgStqnCciTlAfX-dmEDw&sa=X&oi=gvi ew&resnum=19&ct=other&ved=0CBwQxQEwCDgK&usg=AFQjCNHfQsOO4WHo9rgPx7HNHRUrkX2fCQ

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So our heroes the fireman, policeman, and other first responders won't break this imposed gag order. Yet many were brave enough to risk their lives that day. And many did pay the ultimate sacrifice.

These same people won't come forward now? I don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by rainfall

Coming to the conclusion that 9-11 was an inside job can 'blow the doors off' of one's reality.

Yes, reality left 9/11 Truthers as soon as they fell for the religious belief that "9/11 was an inside job."

Reality has never returned to them. Pity, that.

You just stereotyped half of the free world. It is quite obvious to anyone who reads this thread who needs a reality check and who doesn't. Ill give you a hint, its not the "truthers" or firemen.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

So, in order for this to be anything more than feasible speculation, I would like to see proof of the gag order.

I don’t believe the CIA are going to leave any paper trail of “written gag orders” just so we can question the Bush administration later on. It has been told by many Firemen and police officers that they are NOT to talk about what they witnessed on 911 these orders were “verbal” orders only.

9/11 COMMISSION REFUSES TO HEAR TESTIMONY OF 503 FIRST-RESPONDER EYEWITNESSES

www.archive.org...

I believe this will help shed some light on the untold story of 911.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ▼
Groups Books Scholar Finance Blogs
YouTube Calendar Photos Documents Reader Sites
even more »
Search settings | Sign in
Google
Advanced Search

"VHTgStqnCciTlAfX" (and any subsequent words) was ignored because we limit queries to 32 words.

Web
Show options...

Your search - www.google.com...://docs.google.com/gview%3Fa%3Dv%26q%3Dcache:IUMd4bAXYAsJ:www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812 _WTC_GRAPHIC/9110195.PDF%2Bjoseph%2Bcallan%2Bwtc%2Bcollapse%26hl%3Den%26sig%3DAFQjCNH8-z97FoyyjcEWCDDh5IS3Y-v9iA&ei=VHTgStqnCciTlAfX-dmE - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
• Try different keywords.
• Try more general keywords.
• Try fewer keywords.

What are my sources ?

How about NY Times ?

www.google.com...://docs.google.com/gview%3Fa%3Dv%26q%3Dcache:IUMd4bAXYAsJ:www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812 _WTC_GRAPHIC/9110195.PDF%2Bjoseph%2Bcallan%2Bwtc%2Bcollapse%26hl%3Den%26sig%3DAFQjCNH8-z97FoyyjcEWCDDh5IS3Y-v9iA&ei=VHTgStqnCciTlAfX-dmEDw&sa=X&oi=gvi ew&resnum=19&ct=other&ved=0CBwQxQEwCDgK&usg=AFQjCNHfQsOO4WHo9rgPx7HNHRUrkX2fCQ

Your source is as phony as your statments are.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Why is it that all these people are always nameless ?
Its always " for their protection " .
I don't buy that crap for 1 minute .
Id say 100% of these are explained by loud noises from falling debris and
cars gas tanks exploding .
Somebody needs to tell these people not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Here is simple link to follow - dont want to over tax your limited faculties

www.nytimes.com...

Here made it easy for you...

Interview by Chief Callan with FDNY Fire Marshals

Shortly thereafter, we arrived at the World Trade Center. Chief Ganci assigned me to take command of the north tower and he assigned Chief Donald Burns to take command of the south tower. Getting out of my car, putting my gear on, I then went and did a reconnaissance of the exterior of the north tower. I saw we had numerous floors on the upper levels on fire, approximately eight floors with fire showing. As I was going around the far side of the north tower, I then saw the second plane hit the south tower. I immediately went into the lobby of the north tower to take command of operations. In the lobby of the north tower, in command was Chief Peter Hayden, and Chief Joe Pfeifer.

I took command and we started assigning additional units to the upper floors. I gave them instructions that we are not going to be extinguishing fire. What we were going to do is assist in evacuating the building. Numerous units arrived. They were sent up and put to work. Joined at the time - I was in the lobby. We had very little communication via handy talky during the time I was in the lobby with the units
on the upper floors, because of the building construction. The elevators were not working, nor were any of the building communication systems. So we had very little control or contact, communication wise, with the units that were on the upper floors.

Approximately 40 minutes after I arrived in the lobby, I made a decision that the building was no longer safe. And that was based on the conditions in the lobby, large pieces of plaster falling, all the 20 foot high glass panels on the exterior of the lobby were breaking. There was obvious movement of the building, and that was the reason on the handy talky I gave the order for all Fire Department units to leave the north tower.

Approximately ten minutes after that, we had a collapse of the south tower, and we were sort of blown up against the wall in the lobby of the north tower, and we gathered together those of us who were still able to. Chief Pfeifer gave the order for everybody, Mayday for everybody, to leave the north tower and we then proceeded to try to find our way out of the lobby of the north tower.

Operative phrase = "obvious movement of the building"

FF are taught to look for things like this - what it is telling them is
that the situation is worsening and should get out

Spent 40 hours taking Fire Safety Officer Course which was spent in teaching us what to look for and report back to Incident commanders

Here are more accounts

Firefighter Mike Cancel, Ladder 10:
We could feel the building starting to twist above us. I called Ladder 10 three times, Ladder 10 roof to Ladder 10. There was no answer. I said we have to evacuate, the building's coming down. Again, there was no response.

PAPD Sergeant David Lim: On the way down, we were losing our lights & could feel the bldg falling apart. ...You could feel the building starting to collapse internally. I got down to about the twenty-first floor, when I met Chief Romito, Captain Mazza and Lieutenant Cirri, and they had come from the Police Academy to assist. And I remember, they were trying to make a stretcher for this fellow that had difficulty breathing.

So I told the Chief, I didn’t know if he knew that the other Tower was down. And I remember everybody starred at their blackberries. They had these special pagers I guess that told them when things were happening.And I remember showing the Chief the inside of the floor, because we were still in the staircase so you could see part of it: part of the building is already collapsed in, internally. So the Chief said, “Okay, forget about this, would you just carry him down?”(Lim later became trapped in the north tower B stairway.

Source: 9/11 Commission Public Hearing testimony, day 1

FDNY Firefighter Hugh Mettham: We reached the sixth or seventh floor and are met by many firefighters coming down the stairs, informing us that the upper floors are collapsing and that there’s a heavy odor of gas and fuel.

FDNY Chief Joseph Dunne: Another ten or 15 minutes or so later, one of my guys said to me, "listen, the north tower is making noise, we're not safe here, that building is going to come down too.”

So are all these FF and PD are lying or is it your paranoid fantasies speaking....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I know about truth and they do too, but they also know about real life.

And if you sacrifice you job, who do you tell? The news media was bought by TPTB in 1917. Whistleblowers etc are a laugh.

I am blackballed because I found the plant I worked for put substandard parts into aircraft engines (three planes crashed) I tried to report it and the only result is I have been out of work for ten years and have no hope of ever working in my field again.This is what happens if you tick off TPTB

In 1949, while I was visiting Ezra Pound who was a political prisoner at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane), ...Pound was unable to go to the Library himself, as he was being held without trial as a political prisoner by the United States government. After he was denied broadcasting time in the U.S., Dr. Pound broadcast from Italy in an effort to persuade people of the United States not to enter World War II. Franklin D. Roosevelt had personally ordered Pound’s indictment, spurred by the demands of his three personal assistants, Harry Dexter White, Lauchlin Currie, and Alger Hiss, all of whom were subsequently identified as being connected with Communist espionage....

I believe that the continuous circulation of this book during the past forty years has not only exonerated Ezra Pound for his much condemned political and monetary statements, but also that it has been, and will continue to be, the ultimate weapon against the powerful conspirators who compelled him to serve thirteen and a half years without trial, as a political prisoner held in an insane asylum a la KGB. His earliest vindication came when the government agents who represented the conspirators refused to allow him to testify in his own defense; the second vindication came in 1958 when these same agents dropped all charges against him, and he walked out of St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, a free man once more. His third and final vindication is this work, which documents every aspect of his exposure of the ruthless international financiers to whom Ezra Pound became but one more victim, doomed to serve years as the Man in the Iron Mask, because he had dared to alert his fellow-Americans to their furtive acts of treason against all people of the United States....

www.apfn.org...

Ordinary firefighters and other citizens do not have the friends to go to bat for them that Ezra Pound did. If not for Eustace Mullins, Pound would probably never have been released. "Ezra Pound was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane). His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of Mr. Mullins."

The word is getting out now so the firefighters actually did the correct thing. Wait and strike when their actions are effective.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

i agree - even if you were brave enough to talk and risk your own life or prison, its a different thing to risk the lives of your family or spouse. and i think many people wud be too scared not to comply with an FBI order.

i was reading the firefighters for 9/11 truth site, and what's really HILARIOUS is all the id evidence of the terrorists found at the site. amazing, how their passports and identity cards and even a pristine bandanna survived amidst all the chaos and debris, when they cant even find any traces of the plane. but no, the passport/photo/id cards just happened to survive in tact ... ha ha haha ahahahahahahahhahaha ha ha hahaahha

thats so funny.

what a childish mistake for the cia to make.

oh, i also wanted to say that reading this stuff - how amazingly brave the firefighters who went into those buildings were. i think everyone owes them to find out what really happpened, if there was a coverup.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Yeah, you still are cherry picking stories to fit your fantasies. I gave you 503 eyewitness. Some of them said they SAW and HEARD explosions and SAW flashes go around the WTC, are you saying they are lairs? What about their testimonies? Are you ignoring their statments? I can cherry pick all day long just like you. but I dont need to, the truth stands on itself and it is not your OS fairytale.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There was a similar situation in OKC about the Murrah Building bombing, the spokesman for the FBI from the Waco abomination was also spokesman for the govt covering up the fact that people knew that more than one unexploded bomb was removed from the building. Some of the people who died were people who were involved in the Waco investigation (the govt warned their own people about the bombing but let the children in the day care center die so they could used the pictures of their dead bodies to get public attention) and Waco itself was a murder of four of Clinton's bodyguards. One incident is used to coverup another and more people are murdered not to mention the people who die in weird plane crashes or commit suicide with the wrong hand or in the back or with multiple rounds. We have this spokesman as our Head of Homeland Security for Oklahoma, also as Edmond's chief of police. Do we want to die? We better keep our mouths shut. Why do people keep voting for him? He is technically a murderer because he was in on it.
People who piped up about the Murrah Building bombing were discredited by the Governor and news. It's like the Kennedy assassination, if they want a political career they don't mention certain things.They deliberately killed our children in front of us and then expect us to thank them for taking away our rights.
Actually our whole government is one big murderer. They are all guilty, just because they perpetuate the lies.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Heh there is a difference between having eyewitnesses say they "heard" explosions and "saw" them, and then automatically using that pretense as PROOF that there were explosive devices (bombs, magic thermite bombs, cutters, C4, etc etc etc).

Did people see and hear explosions? Unquestionably YES! Does that mean that bombs were responsible for the 500+ accounts of "heard explosions or seen"? NO! You just had TWO fueled 767s slam full speed into TWO of the largest structures in NYC. You have a plane loaded with tons of fuels, plus tons and tons of office supplies, heating equipment, electrical equipment, high pressure pipes, pressurized canisters, burning across 10-15 floors. You think explosions are not a common occurrence in large fires? Geeze, watch the news or read a newspaper after a large fire guts a house, warehouse, or vehicles, or factory, or an airplane.

Explosions are common. and thats not including the NON-explosive things that can sound like an explosion. IE: heavy objects falling from a large height, the sound of steel columns snapping and failing, the bodies that were falling from 100+ floors and hitting the ground and other objects around the WTC.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Your opinion only,
no plane hit WTC 7.
You can’t explain and show proof what took down WTC7 even NIST hasn’t come clean on that one.

GenRadek, all you can do is give your speculations, assumptions, and assertions.

Back to the Topic, we are talking about the gag orders not what happened to the WTC.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm wondering whether you've read this: wtc.nist.gov...

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't James Woolsey a private citizen in 2001 and therefore had no authority to issue a gag order in the first place?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join