It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(1111) What Are Your NON-Synchronous Numbers?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi,

While this thread is related to the 1111 phenomena, it is not about 1111, or any other "synchronous" number - synchronous numbers being 1111, 444, 555, etc, etc. This is, however, directed mainly to the people that are seeing these numbers.

I noticed in another thread that a poster mentioned that there are a few other numbers that do NOT have a pattern, that being, any set of number like 394 - nothing of a pattern there. The thing is, that poster is constantly seeing the same numbers in addition to his/her 1111, 333, etc.

Until that post, I thought I was alone in having my own sets of numbers that I see constantly. I am calling those "non-synchronous numbers". I have tried to look into these numbers to perhaps mean something, but it is just so elusive that the only thing I know to do is start a thread about these numbers.

With all that said:
- Is anyone else having their own non-synchronous numbers in addition to the typical 1111 scenario?
- If so, do/have they meant anything to you?
- Would it be ok with you to list them here?

Mine are 916, 918, 1021, znd 1227.

Just as the synchronous numbers, I see these everywhere as well. It is not limited to the clock. I see them in computer file sizes / amount-change due / odometer readings / stock numbers / product prices / on and on and damn well on !!!

On a side-note, I also noticed another poster mentioning that a couple weeks ago, to a couple weeks previous, that these occurances had stopped all together, only to resurface just recently - I experienced the same thing in the same time frame. ANyone else experience that hiatus?

Thanks for reading, and thanks even more for participation.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Mine is 13.

I used to get assigned locker 13, at school, year after year. I was always 13th in line.

The first house I bought had an address of 13.

I see a set of numbers quite frequently that will include 13.

What this is telling me, I don't know, but it has not been unlucky for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
magic like with the Golem...
Or more because of the fractal structure of the universe everybody is "organised"- created around of some pattern, which can be somehow reduced to sequence of the few numbers and are percieved as important by the given person, apparently without logic reason...
Well just dont know...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think that all your seeing is just mathamatical probibilities....if your looking for them you will see them...if our number system was symbols you would see those everywhere in groups also. Don't get lost in caass my friends.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
my main one is 8:13. for a period of time i saw it at least once a day...and since our clocks are sometimes up to 30 minutes off i would see it without expecting to MORE than twice a day.

its also my birthday.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey You gota have a read at this

books.google.com... _xpuag&hl=en&ei=a2XPSov5K4-AsgP63rzTBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBAQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=eleventh%20age%20and%20cycles%20of%20eleven& f=false

I promise its worth the read

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I know what you mean in your OP. I haven't chatted with you in awhile, hope all is well.

Anyway...my numbers are 227, 19, 818, and 129, in no specific order. In my case i think I notice these more because of my facination with the number 9. You may notice that the digits usually add to 9 with some other number left over in mine.

It may just be blue car syndrome though. You know, when you go out and buy a new blue car, suddenly it seems like everyone on the road is driving a blue car. So I really can't say what the significance would be, but I do notice them very, very often (at least once a day)

I also had a period when this stopped for a couple of weeks and then started full blast again. My favorite band, PINK FLOYD, has a facination with the 11:11 deal. They post the words "ELF ELF" in the jacket of The Division Bell, which in German would be 11-11. (i think it's greman anyway, that comes from an internet source) The 11:11 is also part of the Publius Enigma riddle that has remained unsolved still to this day, but there are a lot of good theory to it that make sense.

I'l be watching this thread for further developments!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
I think that all your seeing is just mathamatical probibilities....if your looking for them you will see them...if our number system was symbols you would see those everywhere in groups also. Don't get lost in caass my friends.

It's not like that ........ at all.

If you haven't experienced this, then there is really no way to tell you just how much it is not like that.

No one that is going through this is looking for any numbers, they just happen. And as I stated in my OP, it gets to the point that it is extremely frustrating - something that no one looks for in their life.

I have seen people scoff at or disregard this before, plenty of times -only to see them years later saying it is now happening to them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
Hey You gota have a read at this
link
I promise its worth the read

I skimmed through enough of it to tell me I will def read it in the morning.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I see the numbers 1111 and 1222 a lot. Everyday I see 11:11 and 12:22 on the clock and decided that I must have somehow programmed my brain to automatically check the time at those moments but that doesn't explain why I see the numbers in other places. I'm going to have a look at the book recommended by foremanator.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius

NO WAY !!!

That used to be one I see all the time, for well over a year. It subsided and the 916/918 took it's place, so I didn't list it. I also used to do 118, but it seems 1227 took its place. The 1021 is fairly recent.

Things that make me go ........ well ......... NO WAY !!!!! lol

[edit on 10/19/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The more I look into it the more I see it everywhere. I read about synchronicity and how it is happening with increasing regularity. I heard a man on the radio say something about the number 227 and how added together it equals 11 which is supposed to be a significant number spiritually. I thought that's cool, that's the street number of where I grew up. From that day about a year ago, I saw it a few times a day with increasing regularity. I then noticed 27 was popping up even more. That's when I thought perhaps there might be a significance to 27 just like 11. I did a google search and to my shock I saw that I am not the only one to notice the frequency that the number 27 pops up. It really is an epidemic and I think someone or something is trying to get us to notice something. I told my friend about it. He thought it was interesting and said he would be on the lookout for the number. About a half second later, after looking at the license plate in front of his car, it was there for him to see, that being 27. BTW 3x3x3=27 and there are many more connections to the number. Here's a link to a site with #27 facts wisdomportal.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

your numbers seem like mine in many ways. I noticed that your numbers add up to 3's and 9's a lot just like mine do sometimes.

Maybe multiples of 3 are significant to this? But then how do we get to 1111 from that?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've been getting the number 404 popping up a lot.

Wierd.

Eerie.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
6, 13, 14, double digits (11, 22 ect,), 37

I live on 410 NW so and so, at #104, parking space 11. The address across the street is three digits, xxx, and adds up to 14. (the next place is 420, haha) My company's buildings are frequently on 1300 blocks around town... My receipts will frequently show multiples of six, eleven, and thirteen.

For a while it was 1:37 PM. I would go somewhere, not pay attention to the clock, and come home, and see it was 1:37. Remember Pm means it would be 13:37. So on the computer, that's how I would see it.

I recently took a snapshot of my screen after playing a game. I should upload it, but not tonight. too tired.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Mine is 37. I know several other people who see it quite profusely, as well.

Very odd.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
K then,

It looks like everyone else is baffled about these numbers as well. Although it is my thought that these non-synchronous numbers have to do with only the viewer. Enigma Publius's seeing 818 as I did is particularly odd. Makes me wonder if Enigma Publius and myself have other things in common.

Want to go another step?

Of all of you that are experiencing this, both synch'd and non-synch'd, what else is going on in your life that you see as correlation with the number thing? To avoid too many thoughts going on at once in the thread, as when the thread dies down I would like to take all the facts and put them together just to see if there is anything, I thought perhaps we could do it one at a time, starting with ...........

- Since you have been experiencing the numbers, has you sleep patter become, well, chaos?

Mine definitely has. Since I've been seeing numbers, sleeping seems to not want to be invoked. I find myself awake and awake and awake. I get tired, most definitely, and even to the point of thinking I am going to fall asleep while typing - but I'll go lay down, and my head wakes back up. During one instance, I was awake for five days !!
Being that I am disabled and only work when I can pick up some work, my sleeping chaos is maintainable, I can not imagine what it may be doing to the person that has a full time job and family.

Thanks to all of you for your input on this

Misfit

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I really started to notice the 227 and 27 during a time when I was really being effected by the recession. No job and big debt led me to have to find a way to work off stress. I had joined a gym and started on the treadmill. That is when I would see .27 miles or 227 calories burned or look at the clock and see it was 11:27 or 2:27 etc. I then took it as a sign that I was to exercise as a way to get my head clear and less focused on all the negative news floating around. If I couldn't be rich at least I could be healthy which is far more important. Since then (a year ago) I've lost 50 pounds and feel that I am my own person and not owned by debt or unemployment like the corporate ones would like you to feel. There have been days since where I will see 27 dozens of times and at times I can pretty much command a sighting. It makes me feel connected to a higher power even if it's just all in my mind. I don't think it is all in the mind btw

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Okay, you are starting to weird me out.

When you suggested we start looking for patterns, I thought to myself, "Well, the most significant thing I can think of is my sleep patterns (or lack there of actually) only to read on and see that your first example is sleep patterns.

The most rememberable times that I see my numbers are when I am having trouble getting to sleep and I open my eyes to peer at the clock out of curiosity, only to see the familiar digits staring back at me. I notice that not only do I not sleep near as much as I used to when noticing the numbers in my life, but that I also don't NEED as much sleep either. Today it is Tuesday, and I have not slept more than 1 hour at a time since Saturday. I will estimate that I have slept a total of 6 hours since Saturday. But I don not feel particularly fatigued like one would expect.

Another odd observatioon, the sync can get "off" as well. For about a week last month, I was opening my eyes in the morning after not sleeping, and the clock read 8:19..and I would notice it at 12:29 instead of 12:27. Then all the sudden they snapped back to the old sync.

I'm going to propse a theory. I think these have to do with "time slips" or a change in the timeline. Have you ever noticed that when you see your number it stays on the clock in a weird way? Let me explain. The other morning I opened my eyes at..you guessed it 8:18. I closed my eyes and thought about the oddness that I had just posted in your thread the night before, and when I opened them in what seemed like mere seconds later, it was already 8:21. Other times i kept looking at the clock and it seemed that the number would not change, I swear i stared at it longer than a minute, yet the number wouldn't flip. I blinked, and then it changed. I also have had the number flip at the exact moment I looked. Now a skeptic reading this will say:

"Okay, you have seen the number flip at an increased lapse, you have watched a minute drag on, and you have watched it dissapear as soon as it's realized...isn't it likely you are just imagining all three?"

I can see how one would think that, but I don't think it likely. See, My point is I never witness the number acting "normal" at all. It's oddness is what makes me notice. I think that while I am staring at the clock...probably hundreds or thousands of folks are doing the same in other locations, and while we are all watching the numbers, time is doing something sneaky that we don't understand.

If more folks post their experiences, maybe we can find some common ground, I already believe that Misfit and I can probably learn some things from eachother.

Thumbs up for weird factor!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jookiemonster
I really started to notice the 227 and 27 during a time when I was really being effected by the recession.
There have been days since where I will see 27 dozens of times and at times I can pretty much command a sighting. It makes me feel connected to a higher power even if it's just all in my mind. I don't think it is all in the mind btw

YES! 12:27 is not the only "27" sighting I have, just the most common..but also, many times when I open my eyes I KNOW that I will see my number...like when I am lying awake in bed!

Also, the numbers STOPPED during a period when I was worried about some important things in my life, and they resumed when the situation was resolved...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join