It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(1111) What Are Your NON-Synchronous Numbers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
You say that, yet offer no proof.

Prove that I see numbers, and of them coming into my life?

Mind explaining how that would be done?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Mine are 916, 918, 1021, znd 1227.

You say that, yet offer no proof.

Originally posted by Misfit
Prove that I see numbers, and of them coming into my life?

Here's one for you. I've been seeing 1227 for almost a year, damn near daily.

I was going through a marital crisis, wherein for the last two months all my wife would talk about it how much she is in love with me / how deeply she needs to be with me / how I am in her every thought / how she would do anything that we would be together / how she doesn't, in fact, want a divorce.

Until yesterday, wherein I found out the truth, that while she was telling me these things, and me believing her, she was already with another.

What was yesterday? 1227.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have resolved to myself that the numebrs which I see are simply messages from whatever, that when we see them in our real life, we can know that we are on the right path.

I didn't follow when that voice inside me said to go get my Pick-3 one night .... the number that I see 818, was drawn.
I have not seen that number since.

The number 118, been seing it for a couple years, is now where I reside, which in of itself is MANY "conincidences" that had to take place to end up here - all of which landed in my lap, after my doing what I was told to do by that "voice" inside me - my Spirit.

The 1227, the day it became excrutiatingly apparent that my marriage is over.

So, I will not watch for the other numbers to come to fruition, but I will most definately acknowledge them when I see them in my real life, and know that I am on the right path.

Spirit Be With You,

Misfit

Edit: My lysdexic figners got tang-tongueled

[edit on 1/3/2010 by Misfit]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I went through a pretty screwed up divorce, too. Damn that 'woman'. I hope you get through it soon as possible, with the best possible outcome.

You really do, though, seem to be suffering from selection bias. How many numbers do you see every day, or is it possible to see every day? You've already mentioned the date, and the time, cashiers' tills, bank statements, sports scores, stock prices, telephone numbers, IP addresses, car license plates, weather reports, Sudoku, and so on and so on. It's statistically very likely that you will see a pre-chosen 4 digit number with regularity. We are exposed to so many different numbers each day, we simply ignore the numbers that have no significance.

Here's another example of something similar: Every birthday, I see one or more TV shows featuring someone's birthday. That seems strange, no? Well, I figured out there must be a mundane explanation for this apparently phenomenon, and there was - I was only noticing those birthdays because it was my birthday, and so birthdays were featuring prominently in my mind on that day ('PRESENTS! PRESENTS! PRESENTS! CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!' etc. etc.). I've since noticed that it's far from unlikely to pass a single day while watching a decent amount of TV without seeing reference to a birthday. I only thought it was strange that I was seeing birthdays on my birthday because I didn't notice birthdays when it wasn't mine.

So, to recap - we see 'special' numbers following us because we noticed them once - either because of their visual appearance, or because of something they mean to us (birth date, phone number, etc.) Once we've noticed them, they'll stick with us, as we register a "hit" every time we see them, but neglect to register a "miss" when we see a number that is not the same. That skews the results, impossibly, towards the elected number, when in fact it's quite the opposite.

I'm not attacking you - I just think you're being slightly blind to other numbers you see.

As for the number not appearing since your unpleasant experience, well, I'd imagine quite a few lifestyle changes occurring since then, so to compare the period of time before that, with the (brief) period of time after that, is another selection bias in and of itself.

So, you have two selection biases, and are surprised that something apparently out-of-the-ordinary is being revealed. Fix your selection biases, and your special numbers will cease to follow you around.

Don't look to numbers for guidance - look to your intellect. That will steer you wrong a lot less than a random selection of arbitrary numerals created and augmented by several different cultures across thousands of years. That's not their purpose, any more than a field of corn is meant to drive a car.

Again, I'm very sorry for what's happened to you. I hope you get it all sorted out. If you're ever in Germany, let me know, and I'll buy you a beer or seventeen.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I respect you views on this subject, but it all goes back to "until you experience it", it will always seem as what you think of it now. Those that do experience this, know better.

As for the beer, hell, I just let this incident in my life cost me 13 years sobriety. I've been sober now four days, and am planning for 5,6,7,etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Experiencing it, unfortunately, has very little to do with it. Again, that's another selection bias - assuming that your experiences, without controlling them or removing other selection biases, are accurately portraying the real world. Without removing all selection bias it's simply impossible to tell.

I wish you all the best. Take some solace in the fact people, even strangers on ATS, care for you and your well-being. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Misfit

Experiencing it, unfortunately, has very little to do with it.

WTF !?!?

I can't believe I am actully seeing that in print !!

Experience of anything is everything !!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
My number seems to be 1209, or alternately 0219. My ex's birthday was 12/09, my employee ID# at my old job was 1209, had a horrible accident on 02/19, my brothers' birthdays are on the 2nd and the 19th. It's been on license plates and in significant phone numbers--I see those four numbers everywhere I look, and ALWAYS in those two configurations.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am followed by 3........
My kid was born 3/30/93
I to see 3, 33 and 333 way to often lol........
My phone number is ONLY made up of 3,6 & 9....weird.
I really stood up and took note of this happening 30 years ago when my apartment was #33 South on 3rd avenue...AMAZING I am just realizing it was 30 years back and THATS in the pattern too......so strange haha

A few years back I just thought to myself that I liked seeing numbers on the clock that were all the same, so right after that it seemed that whenever I looked at a clock it was 11:11 or 4:44...2:22 ect....
Here on ATS when folks brought up seeing 11:11 all the time then I to started to see this everywhere. I am really not sure if this is BECAUSE it was pointed out to me or it really just normal for me in seeing the MANY sequential numbers that always seem to jump out at me, ever since digital clocks became the norm.......
I have thought it was more a product of my becoming aware of this phenomenon, and therefor I would see it everywhere, more so than numbers actually calling out to me to be noticed...........but SERIOUSLY I am looking at the the clock right now and it is 12:12 & what of that?

Could it truly BE that numbers are calling out to me to pay attention? So the last 2 years I am watching for numbers that reach out for me, and when I see them, I pay very close attention to exactly WHAT I am thinking about in that moment. It is AMAZING what this simple practice is teaching me.......seriously TRY IT yourself, and see what your subconscious is bringing forth in these moments.......you will be amazed !!

I am editing to add to Misfit, that I am NOT where I want to be either....."sigh"

[edit on 28-4-2010 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I just want to add that I just stretched out my arms and decided to be done with the computer for a while and look at the clock and its 1:23

I see 2:34 and 3:45 ect ect infinitesimal......numbers are in sequence OR they are multiples all the time, constantly, every dang day lolerz

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join