It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(1111) What Are Your NON-Synchronous Numbers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
You see it because you look for it.

What about all of the times you DON'T see your special magical numbers?

That's just not so, and has been addressed in the thread already, none of us are looking for the numbers, and many have referred to how they try to avoid them.

As for the latter, what about those times? It's a non-event.

Until, or if ever, you were to experience this scenario, there is no rationallizing it to you. I could type a thesis about it, but you would still refute it simply because it is not happening in your life. A lot of people have cancer, you may not, does that mean all those other people really don't have cancer?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OK, I'm back. Been offline for a while.

One of my numbers came to fruition about two months ago (online once since then, til now).

It's the house number of where I now reside. I didn't realize it until the first time I was asked for my address, and had to refer to a paper for it - then it hit me in the face like a wet sandbag. I musta turned ghost white, because I was asked 'are you ok?'

In retrospect, it was no coincidince whatsodamnever the events that led up to me being at this place.

Edit cuz I'm too damn tired!

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Well, my biggest one is 3, 33, 333, or 3333, but mostly 333. This has been going on for OVER 12 years....long before I became acquainted with the internet.

25 is a significant number in my life. I was born on the 25th, married on the 25th, and many other significant dates are associated with 25 for me.

Here recently, I've been seeing 444, and just the other day, I saw 44445, which stopped me dead in my tracks. Why, I don't know. It wasn't a bad feeling, mind you, but it was as if I was definitely suppose to notice it.

When I first started looking on the web for the significance of seeing the 3's, I didn't find anything, but I found people who were seeing 11's and 12's. For the longest time, this worried me, because I wondered if me seeing 3's was something bad. There was a part of me that hoped to see 11's and 12's like everyone else, because it was a bit unsettling to be the only one seeing the 3's....not that it would have helped me understand any better, but at least I wouldn't have felt so alone. This was many years ago. Within the past year or so, I've been seeing 11 11, or 11 12 or 12 12 as well, but the 333 is still very dominant almost on a daily basis.

I will say to any skeptics out there that believe we notice because we're looking for it, or we notice because we expect it - I cannot disagree more!! I have TRIED to stop it, because it was very disturbing for a long time...purposely not looking at the clocks, or completely stop wearing a wrist watch. To this day, I no longer wear one, but the numbers find me everywhere, and most often when I do not expect it. Some brains are hardwired to pick up on subtle repeating patterns....mine is one of them. I see subtle patterns in EVERYTHING, not just digits in numerical form. I will notice 3 birds fly over my head, (or any other number - this is an American Indian tradition, by the way, to "pay attention" to the signs in nature and animals). I will notice 3 clouds or 3 trees growing alone, or a company logo with 3 circles or a triangle. Triangles are another significance that I see A LOT, and EVERYWHERE. I will walk past strangers out in public and hear them say one or two words....such as 3, or triangle, or something else that repeats in my reality. So the question is, are they finding me, or am I prewired to pay more attention to them when I see them? I find it more than a simple curiosity that humans all over the world are experiencing the same thing, many of whom have no idea they aren't alone.

In addition, the letter G, the planet Jupiter, and the number seven is also extremely significant. I can't even begin to explain the astonishing synchronicities here without divulging personal information, but it would shock you.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
As soon as people notice a number, they'll remember every time they see it, but forget when they see a number which isn't it. That artificially inflates the importance of that number in the persons' head.

So, to sum up - they're just numbers, you're only noticing them because you're actively looking for them. Coincidence leads to fixation, and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yawn.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

So, to sum up - they're just numbers, you're only noticing them because you're actively looking for them. Coincidence leads to fixation, and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yawn.

You didn't actually read any of the posts, did you.

Had you done so, you may have then declined becoming just another one of many posters that think they have the experiences of other people all figured out.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

I don't - science does. Post-hoc reasoning, and confirmation bias. So, if you have issue with what I'm saying, first defeat science, then we can talk. Until then, endless studies have shown all the people in this thread who are claiming some special numbers follow them around or mean something are fooling themselves.

Nothing will be learned by anyone on this subject until the believers realise they're wrong. The arrogance that someone is right regardless of what actual studies show is disgusting. I've got the studies on my side - what do you have?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WintersHere
I've been getting the number 404 popping up a lot.

Wierd.

Eerie.

Sounds like your typing the wrong address in your browser too often ;p

I see 4's everywhere. But the main non-sync number i see is 911 and 2111, i go on 24 hour time, so i don't know if i'm looking at the clock subconsiously around those times, but they are my main two.

Here's an example of my seeing 4's
(and yeah, I blurred out my real name and picture. It's from my 365project homepage)

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
I've got the studies on my side - what do you have?

I've got numbers coming to fruition, making "studies" irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This is kind of interesting to me. Lots of 12's and 7's.

Mine is 1217 Its popped up all over the place in my life for over a decade now. I actually use it to help me make decisions if it happens to play a part in what I'm looking at. Anyone else see this number? 1227 is pretty close when you consider it could be any number.

Th8nker

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

As soon as people notice a number, they'll remember every time they see it, but forget when they see a number which isn't it. That artificially inflates the importance of that number in the persons' head. So, to sum up - they're just numbers, you're only noticing them because you're actively looking for them. Coincidence leads to fixation, and then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Yawn.

I don't think you're quite understanding what grown, experienced, mature, intelligent people are trying to convey here. I don't know about the age of the other posters, but I'm not young, and I'm former military, with formal education.

Coincidence: The state or fact of occupying the same relative position or area in space; A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged; a chance occurrence of events remarkable either for being simultaneous or for apparently being connected.

There is also an element of synchronicity involved that is related to this type of occurrence. For instance, I have a dream about the number 333. I get up, grab some breakfast and coffee, sit down to watch the news, but the dream is still lingering in my head. I ponder what it means and think again, how weird it is that the number 333 popped up, when in that very instance, the newscaster will mention the number 333. A second later, the phone rings registering from a number whose last 3 digits are 333. While answering the phone, the dog runs to the glass door to bark a series of 3 times, 3 barks each (9 barks total) at the 3 squirrels on the patio. The statistics of this happening merely by chance are staggering....now, imagine that this happens several times a month, and the statistics get even more astounding. This same type of synchronicity happens not only with numbers, but with words, phrases, songs, people, etc. Don't you ever find it odd that something you've never heard of, pops up 4 different times in the same day, from three different and unrelated sources? It's the same thing.

All we're doing is noticing this phenomena. Some people choose to ponder the significance, and some pass it off as caca, worthy of no more than a *yawn*. It is MORE than coincidence...statistically speaking, it defies coincidence. The fact that this phenomena is happening around the globe, and was happening LONG before the internet came around, should tell people that this a global example of synchronicity that we cannot explain....we are experiencing this collectively! It is more than just noticing the same numbers over and over.

But we are not, by any stretch of the imagination, the first generation to take note of things like this. Indians and indigenous cultures all over the world STILL consider the messages around them from their physical world, whether it be animals, plants, weather, comets, meteorites, or whatever. Our world just happens to be more advance, so our messages come from what's in our physical world. There is no difference.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My numbers are 13,17,333,555,666,1111,101. Not really sure why i see them. 333,555,1111, i always see on a time piece. 666 i always see on license plates while im driving. 13,17,101 are numbers that seem to pop in my head when i cant sleep.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I kinda debunked this phenomenon to myself. now i often look at the clock and it's 13:37 - computer people will get this one

As soon as you start giving a certain number a bit of meaning, it will stick out everyday like a sore thumb. As a kid i often saw the clock at 22:22 (i liked the symmetry), and my lucky number is 13, so i see that quite a lot.

It's all psychology imo, and you can change the numbers, just by putting a little mental effort in it

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

You say that, yet offer no proof. I've shown you the mental phenomena your subconscious can, and does, play on you. And yet you choose to ignore those, and simply accept some unfounded, baseless notion that numbers are somehow magical or mean something.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

one for me is 8:13, which also happens to be my birthdate.
some may say, in this instance especially, that this is me looking for the number or expecting to see the number and subconsciously making myself.
but i don't think so. LOL though i don't know what else it could mean...maybe i'll die that day. that'd be interesting. :/

and 360. thats been happening lately, whereas i've been seeing 8:13 for years, 360 has just started happening this year. a lot, lately too. don't know what to think of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Have you got an Xbox?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz

nope. well an old one. why? lol

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Oh, it was kind of a joke, xbox 360
- Well, i like to draw lines between numbers people like and what goes on in their life
- It's a very subconscious thing, but very much like astrology.

Being able to know what console (if any) you have from a number you posted on the internet would statistically place me pretty high on the prophetic scale - just shows what the sub conscience can do

[edit on 19-12-2009 by K-Raz]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Yea it was 11:11 for a long while, but I now have moved onto 12:12,

3:33,12:24,2:22.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It's always 32 for me , I see it everyday , I suppose this is my lucky number and hope to discover more in the future about this number and it's relativity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join