It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(1111) What Are Your NON-Synchronous Numbers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
Okay, you are starting to weird me out

Ain't it a blast?

Yes, I do the "lagging time" thing to, as well as the "3 second 3 minutes".
Yes, I also believe in the time slips. I often correlate those to the thought that there really are parallel time-lines (universes, if you will), and that the closer we get to the cycle of what I call the everything starting over, that these lines are coming closer to merging into one. I also think that this is where DejaVu stems from.

Here's one for you ............ do you remember the famous evangelist Billy Graham dying?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

many times when I open my eyes I KNOW that I will see my number...like when I am lying awake in bed!

I bet you do this too ............... whatever the moment may be, you are conscious that you are about to look at the clock - BUT - you just know that if you do, it will be one of your numbers, so you wait ............ only to look at the clock several minutes later to see your number !!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Mine are 911, 1013, 322, 223, sometimes 616

Pretty cool when it happens and there is no way your subconcious can be involved. Like the playclock stopping on these numbers watching NFL Sunday on a regular basis. 2. you pull up behind a car with the license plate with these numbers. 3. You purchase something and get that much change back or when you buy something and the total cost is one of these numbers.

I rented a movie from blockbuster and for the second time it was $3.22

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Okay, you are starting to weird me out

Ain't it a blast?

Yes, I do the "lagging time" thing to, as well as the "3 second 3 minutes".
Yes, I also believe in the time slips. I often correlate those to the thought that there really are parallel time-lines (universes, if you will), and that the closer we get to the cycle of what I call the everything starting over, that these lines are coming closer to merging into one. I also think that this is where DejaVu stems from.

Here's one for you ............ do you remember the famous evangelist Billy Graham dying?

NO, mine was Nelson Mandella dying....
also, I remember the challenger blowing up in '89 instead of '86.
I remember that time thread, it was one of my first posts, and what really got me "hooked" on ATS. We should put a link to that thread in this one, but it's your thread so I'll let you decide. I remember though all the people with Billy Grahm...mine was Mandella.

Also, I do the thing with not opening my eyes just like you said...uber strange!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
@misfit- last nice posting time 12:27. I do see it when I wake up during the night. I'll be like, give me a 27 and boom there it is on my clock. It's funny, facebook even has "clubs" for it. Look at the "meaning of 27" on google and there are a number of sites. I drive my brother crazy with noticing 27 all the time but he knows it's part of something bigger also. After hundreds of instances he's like "ok, I know already"

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
My number is 37.Can you guess why.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
666,13, any number in sequence with at least 3 digits in a row...accounts that I open, important things that happen, travel all follows around my lucky 13...666 follows in many financial things as well as on the road.....I had credit card issued with 4 sequential numbers, at least 3 at the same time from different banks. Just being on a site recently, i read in the chatroom about some guy predicting something happening in October, I follow the link adn immediately not impressed with the info. The site has a visitor counter on top(unusual), I happen to be visitor 7xx6666...dont rememmber the x numbers...waited for 10 sec hit refresh, changed to 6675, so I am not crazy and seeing things. This happens all the time, license plates I dont even get surprised anymore, its a regular thing, I ve had sequential plates from 111 to 999 pass around me in an hour wirth of travel, sometimes several cars right next to me being sequantial. The first car that was registered in my name (recent), had gotten issued aplate number xxx2227.
many many more things like that, the further you dig the more i find. What it all means is beyond me. Please give me a guide in human terms, as the numbers is a language I dont yet understand.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I had to lol when I came accross this thread. How could I think this was only happening to me?!!!
My numbers are 2, 7, 17, 27. Yes agree about the sleep loss yet not feeling as though I have missed it, feel tired, lay down, in seconds wide awake. This can go on for days. After my best friends death every day for months I woke up 2:17am and still do although it fluctuates now from 2:17 to 2:27am before you all find that relevent I was waking up before his death, same time day in day out. I just thought about how odd it was more deeply, was he trying to tell me something but realized this had been going on way before he died. I just tuned in more seriously and started taking more notice.
I tend to travel for work to various countries and even in different time zones I will wake up regardless of how tired I may be at the same time. I will spot the same numbers in hotels, cities, shops, clocks just putting it all down to simply weird.
Over the last few months number 24 seem to be poping up more often than 7. I intend to keep following this thread and you may be happy to know it was reading this that made up my mind to join ATS after being a passive reader for so long. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've always felt that the OP of a thread should, throughout the thread, contribute in response to others participating, as a "host" if you will. Yet, here in my own thread, I am beginning to feel speechless. Not trying to be melodramatic or anything, just kinda taken back at all the deeper similarities we all seem to have with each other.

To simply think out loud, as well as expanding on something one poster touched (I think it was bsbray) : I do have a ponder that perhaps all these numbers, these seemingly binding coincidences we share, is nothing more than the universe at work trying to tell us all that we are, indeed, all connected as one.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by Misfit]

[edit on 10/24/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was born 3rd of September, 1990.

The first 3 exponentials of 3 are all in my social security number.

the third exponential is 27, which is in the last 4 digits of my number. (and not divided up, but actually 2,7, in that order)

03/09 - 1990

3x3 = 9 and
there are 3 9's in my number.

The number 3 has an impact on my life.

EDIT: And something I always found amusing was, if you flip the 3 9's, you get 3 6's (666), which is the mark of the beast. And 6 stems from 3.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Volatile]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have been noticing 11 (and 10) several times a day for the past couple of years too. I have noticed that at those times I am thinking of things that are worrying me at that moment, money, life, whatever is troubling me.

I am not sure what the 11 means, but to make myself feel better, I tell myself that it is a sign that everything will once again be okay. It used to weird me out but now I feel comforted in an odd way and laugh to myself that I see the '11' once again...

I have also found this to be strange, I have noticed that my last three license plates were an almost a match to each other (over the course of around 15 years). I didnt request the #s, they were on the vehicles and/or automatically issued to me. For example the first two were matched by different letters but the same #s-like 'AAA 123' and the second was 'BBB 123'. the third was like 'ABA 231' (combination of the first two license letters but the 123 was put in a different order). Really odd, I thought. I loved each of those cars, so I hope it was a good sign!

I also have a bad time falling alseep. Always, but now that it was mentioned, more so lately. I want to sleep. I love sleeping (much more pleasant that real life!) but I do fight to fall into a good sleep.

I am 2nd attunment to Rieki and suffered chronic migraines since, shortly after the second attunment (not sure if they are related to each other but I thought it was weird timing).

I consider myself to be somewhat sensitive. I get easily overwhelmed by other's energy, especially difficult in public places and having to stand around negative energy, as in standing in line at check outs (or having to spend time with my brother-in-law). Those can cause some pretty bad headaches too!

Great thread, it would be nice to get this stuff figured out, huh? Thank you!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by illusioned2]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OP

I made a video about the same exact thing.. check it out..

(click to open player in new window)

synchronistic numbers oh my

-

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I made a video about the same exact thing.. check it out..

It shows the advertisement (ads just to view an ATS vide? wtf?), then nothing, it just goes dead.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So the thread that I've been waiting for has finally become.

Seeing numbers OTHER than 1111.

I see 1111 quite often, at least 3 out of 7 days a week i wake up at 11:11am.

But 1111 is not the point of this thread, nor is it why i am posting here.

When i was about 7 or 8 years old, i remember staying at my aunt and uncles for a night or two... somehow me and my cousin got onto our favorite colors, foods, etc... Then she had asked me what my favorite number was...without thinking, i immediately said 47.

She was kind of freaked out about this, becuase her favorite numbers were 4 and 7..... Not to mention her softball jersey was number 47... that was the start.

Ive been seeing '47' for the better part of half my life now... and i have no idea why. I have also started seeing more 147's and 1147's in the past few months.

Ive done some internet research, and found out about Pomona College and '47' in california...and it's kind of eerie to say the least.

47 ring a bell with anyone?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My numbers are 7, 13, 444, and 23. I don't know why that is the case. I have never understood why these numbers keep cropping up. Also, 111 is on my NHS number or hospital number. I can't remember which one it is, only that it starts with 111.

Also, I have noticed that some people have 666 prevalent to them either in their phone numbers or such-like. I can't understand it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
while i believe there is an extreme significance to these numbers, i also believe people are more susceptible to noticing them more often after a memorable occurance. maybe it has to do with group conscienceness, much like the hundreth monkey effect/syndrome. you never know dude. interesting nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What a cool post, I thought I was the only one...

Mine are 3, 33 and 333 I see them everywhere, even when a bill came to 33,33 I smiled alot.

In the past I moved into a new house and the road sign nearby read

town a 3
town b 33

glancing at the clock it would always be xx:33 over and over again

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have the same issue I just thought nothing of it but I see 222 all the time. When I get change at a store or even house numbers for appointments. But everytime I see the numbers 2 weeks later something happens wether a job were working on goes bad or really anything goes wrong. My birthday is all multiples of 9 9-18-81. It would be great to get some insite on this

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You see it because you look for it.

What about all of the times you DON'T see your special magical numbers?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join