It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Been Warned

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

Yes. exactly.

You know. I remember people, especially on ATS, wondering why Obama looked so worn out and very fatigued after his first few days in office. Some said Obama found out that he really was NOT going to be in control whatsoever, and that he had become the next puppet of the special interests.

I think I lean towards that idea. He may not have totally believed it before. But he was in the senate before being president so he must have known something was up I.e. lobbying. Maybe Obama did not think the corruption permeated all the way to the presidency? I don't know.

Anyway.,,

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

It sounds like on the UFO front that Hermann Oberth and Braunn knew alot more about aliens and alien technology and where giving hints if not outright statements of fact that weren't followed up on. Also I want many of you to follow this research and my line of thinking. Have any of you heard about how rotation effects the mass or of an object. I believe Braunn knew about it because he was the one that started NASA in rotating it's craft when being launched in orbit. He saw a difference when a rocket was launched and didn't go into a specific orbit window, and on top of that not only didn't it go to that window it went much higher while it rotated. I think there is something to it.

To stay on topic;

"If an untidy desk is the sign of an untidy mind, what then is an empty desk a sign of?" - Einstien

Yes - there is something to it. It is due to the probability the the vacuum is not empty, but rather a fluid.

Eienstien was a poster boy to introduce relativity which excludes a fluid vacuum. Dayton Miller's ether drift experiments (3 decades worth) where swept away on the propaganda of Einstien.

Ask yourself - why is Einstien so popularized? Is it to keep relativity alive and to discount the reality of a fluid filled vacuum?

It seems highly likely to me that it is the case.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli British Prime Minister 1874-1880

There is another one from him too but i can't find it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Some quotes I found that hopefully seem pertinent....

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
- Albert Einstein -

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein -

"All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth."
- Aristotle -

I especially like Aristotle's quote because if our educational system is deteriorating to the point of losing critical thought, slowly over the course of time, this means the U.S. people and all other peoples will be in ever increasing "trouble".

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

To stay on topic;

"If an untidy desk is the sign of an untidy mind, what then is an empty desk a sign of?" - Einstien

Yes - there is something to it. It is due to the probability the the vacuum is not empty, but rather a fluid.

Eienstien was a poster boy to introduce relativity which excludes a fluid vacuum. Dayton Miller's ether drift experiments (3 decades worth) where swept away on the propaganda of Einstien.

Ask yourself - why is Einstien so popularized? Is it to keep relativity alive and to discount the reality of a fluid filled vacuum?

It seems highly likely to me that it is the case.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Amagnon]

That´s a question and way of thinking that has come to my attention!

I often think about this when i see videos of the STS missions where objects float in space.
What if they´re not ships but living beings?

I know it seems a bit radical but still?

Sorry for the OT.

SNF for this tread!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
reply to post by Ray Amuro

Yes. exactly.

You know. I remember people, especially on ATS, wondering why Obama looked so worn out and very fatigued after his first few days in office. Some said Obama found out that he really was NOT going to be in control whatsoever, and that he had become the next puppet of the special interests.

I think I lean towards that idea. He may not have totally believed it before. But he was in the senate before being president so he must have known something was up I.e. lobbying. Maybe Obama did not think the corruption permeated all the way to the presidency? I don't know.

Anyway.,,

Exactly, I bet everything while they where filling him in he tried to tell them that I'm the President I can do this or that. But that wasn't the case and he found out how far and gilded that position can go. The machine of govt. is stronger than the position of the president now, and the sick thing is that THEY KNOW IT. What does a president do if he tells the Secretary of Defense that he should quit so he can put his own at the inaugeration and Gates says no. Does he send police to take him from his office, or is he told that the military high command not including him are on board for gates and THEY WANT HIM. And if not then they won't follow his orders or better yet implies a threat that they may soft mutiny against the president. All he can do is let him stay and hope to find a weakness later on to get rid of him.

Tada, we just found out how much power the president has. To the normal people and lower govt. officials he's the man. But for the higher ups and the military brass, he must ask or maneuver a situation where the person or persons will leave on their own accord or are forced out by their "Protector". If the American public knew how it worked, they would literally string politicians up from the light poles as Bush said in his quote.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Right.

The way I see it is the Corporates, Bankers, etc, make the decisions, just within the boundaries (while always stretching them) as to not completely "piss off" the masses, then have the president be the "spokesman" for their new decisions.

This gives the false appearance of "democracy" (or republic).

In my opinion, any form of government that has anything centralized is asking for long term trouble I.e. what we have today in the U.S.. People are inherently different, and to centralize anything seems to imply some type of inevitable commonality. Yes, there can be groups of people with similar views, but that is why it should be power to the states. People would naturally frequent, and eventually live in the state that suits them best.

I also have been pondering on the topic of capitalism and "social darwinism". In my pondering, I have come to the temporary conclusion that any capitalistic society will always converge towards an oligarchical and eventually a despotic society. However, this is just what I see. Do not know if it is correct. That is why I said temporary.

Anyway....

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Excellent thread, really interesting.

Quite thought provoking.

Will save this for later, but I have a question.

If men like Eishenhower knew about the fact that a few men control the US, why couldn't he do somthing about it. If a group of bankers controls my country, and I'm the president, what stops me from putting an end to it?
The positions these " few men " hold are as imaginary as the president, in a sense that the power is given to them by us. So why couldn't he do anything about it!!!?

You are asking this question of the wrong people. If there is life after death, ask JFK this question if you happen to run into him.

I wonder what Eisenhower thought when he heard JFK had been assassinated.

"We were warned" by Ike but we had no idea what he meant.

We did not know we were on the path to the NWO.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Excellent thread. I commend the 'OP' for bringing focus upon the gravest issue which we as individual citizens, in each of our countries, must not only acknowledge, but face with undoubtable resolve to overcome.

Currently, we face this grave issue fractured and divided by beliefs in disparate faiths, by suckling at the breasts of ideological principles that do not feed or nourish, or nuture the yearning principles which we consent upon ourselves in compliance and submission to a fiat that is nothing more than an illusion of vast proportions. Somehow, we the people have to find a way to put aside our differences, to see the bars and walls that we ourselves erect between us simply because we were taught and tutored in such constructions.

We are polarised by conflict, sedition, suffering and oppression, and these things that our governments visit upon others, are now openly used against us - by them - to maintain our 'compliance and submission'; but it is not a recent turn of politic, but on awakening to the reality of the illusion, we become witnesses to the fact that it has always been the politic, to subject the people to a illusory stasis of society which we falsely accept as being an established order which is democratically participatory...nothing could be further from the truth. What we have is an illusion of participation wrapped up in cherished traditions and principles we all would adhere to if only we could freely choose to do so.

However, if we truly were 'free' to choose the path and walk of our own destinies, the established order, that is the illusion, would crumble and turn to sand. There is no denying that we hurt ourselves in the process of awakening, because as individuals, we lose our sense of belonging, our sense of meaning and purpose, and perceive nothing but corruption and degredation...we see the emperor as he really is, naked and unpleasant to look upon. We know we helped to create it, maintain it, and almost worship it.

I am not a religious person, but I have read the Bible, and to me it was never a book about divinity, but a book of philosophy, warning us allegorically, about our own natures. That we have to develop spiritual conscience - whether 'spirit' exists or not, we must find a way to its emulation. Only in that way shall the 'meek inherit the earth'. I am not writing of finding religion or God, I am writing about finding ourselves in the adversity of our ever-encroaching situation. Warriors must not only be capable of fighting in times of war, but more importantly, be capable of living a life of peace. We need to seek a balance in our hearts and minds, and never be led by one over the other, and to do this we must find a way to reconcile our differences with one another. Overcome the differences, and you take away the greatest weapon being used against us, that's stopping us from uniting.

Awakening to the illusion being perpetrated upon us is the start of the emulation of the spiritual conscience. It is the next essential evolutionary step of our species to undergo, a psychological growth into maturity. It isn't going to happen overnight, it will take years, probably decades, and many will suffer and be oppressed in those years. We are being held in adolescence by those now old but obssessed with the desires of youth. Our future is not their's to dictate, it is our sovereign land of hope, and we should not allow anyone or anything to deny it us. Our future is what we will bequeath to our children, yet currently we are lined up in shackles about our ankles and our necks ready to pass them on to our children...by such legacy are we to be remembered by them?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"To avoid being deceived--Any time that you read ANYTHING in the Word of God (Bible), Ask yourself, 'Who is talking? Who are they talking to? What is being said?, and how does it apply to me; Or does it apply to me?' " _ Jim Lillard, Austin, Tx. 1982

[edit on 19-10-2009 by sizzle]

***Addendum: I have re-read this quote, as I have worded it, and realized that it should be noted that this quote came out of a talk given on how people are deceived and mislead by cult leaders; such as-Jim Jones of the Guayana Tradgedy. The people had stopped following along in their Bibles, and checking Jim Jones against the Word. And if you watched the movie--Jim Jones discarded the Bible and informed the people that he was their god.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by sizzle]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I found another one. I don't think this has been posted yet.

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.” – President Theodore Roosevelt

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Back to the original post... It matters not WHO speaks truth; so long as someone has heard it, it has served the purpose it was meant to. Because someone has "credentials" does not by any means qualify them for believability; in fact, for me it's quite the opposite. I question any man in a state of power, for ultimately he has his own agenda for the use of truth, and has already distorted it to be in that position to begin with.

Have you ever truly listened to a crack-head's ramblings? You find more astounding truths in his uninhibited heart at that moment of seeming lunacy than you would find by watching educated men bash out their egos on CNN.

The most important lesson we could learn is to stop looking outside of ourselves for truths, for when we are confronted with it, the heart cannot deny it, no matter how bad the ego would like to defend itself against it. There is no educated man, politician, or crack-head that CAN step up and say, "Here it is....TRUTH," for that is something we all must discern for ourselves, within ourselves. Accepting all perspectives on the subject in question is the first step.

"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." Mohandas Gandhi

Credentials are merely tools to make a lie appear to be truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.

- Ronald Reagan, In War

‘‘The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected peoples to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the underdog is a sine qua non ["something essential" lit. "without which not"] for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or police.’’
- Adolph Hitler, "Edict of March 18, 1938", In Politics/Nazism

“History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.”
Karl Marx (1818-1883)

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

The true history of my administration will be written 50 years from now, and you and I will not be around to see it.
George W. Bush

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n
I often think about this when i see videos of the STS missions where objects float in space.
What if they´re not ships but living beings?

I have often wondered that myself.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
“The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it comes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group.” – Franklin Roosevelt

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join