It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie aboard..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sooo..

since I have never been good with introductions I suppose I'll just start anywhere..

I have been an avid reader of ats since I discovered the site a few weeks ago while looking for some conspiracy theories regarding various topics I have always had a few questions about.. and reading all the topics and replies and theories have truly been an enlighting experience

I've always had more questions to ask then most people regarding the who-what and where of certain situations and it seems like ats is the perfect home I have been looking for as people here do seem to be alot more open minded and thinking outside the box than your average person you meet on street..

I have been enjoying the site tremendously and also have learnt alot of new things and have adopted an alternative way of looking at things since being on here most of the time while at work.. hehe..

So that's it I think.. for now atleast?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Coffin_kitten

Welcome to the board!

ATS is a great place to be, I've learnt alot from the short space of time that I've been a member.

Explore, debate and discuss!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Hi and welcome. How on earth did you come up with a name like coffin_kitten? Seriously. I can only imagine what would have to occur for one to think up a name like that even if it is catchy

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thank you...

I definitely do enjoy this place... not so sure I would jump into discussions just yet though hehe... But soon most definitly soon!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
hehe Thank you Hazelnut

Well I am a bit of metal mixed into goth mixed with a lil bit of rock girl... So maybe you can imagine more from there hehe...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You're welcome and thank you for answering. I hope you didn't think I was being rude. I can assure you, I won't forget your name.

Have fun and stay you! This is an addicting site, no?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yeah I was like that a little bit when I first joined, slightly over-whelmed by the large amount of very knowledgeable posters here.

Don't worry though, you'll soon get used to it and then won't be able to resist getting involved!

[edit on 7/10/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Don,t tell me Your Lilly Allen ?? Welcome aboard matey

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Noo i didnt think you were rude haha

I have gotten mixed reactions regarding this nickname in the past so no worries!!

Well lets hope not hehe...

Thanx Im already having a ball... sooo much info and Im loving every minute.. got my work friend addicted to the site tooo hehe...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Yes gosh.. all this info is mind blowing.. especially cuz here in s.a well .. theres rarely people like this you meet everyday.. most people here are only interested in the daily hussle of our lives... and I wanna know whats going on everywhere
not just in my lil old country.. if that made any sense

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

HAHAHAHA
luckily not ey... Not a big fan of her... hehe.. Thanx though

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS i myself find this place very addictive you just can not help yourself there is so many good thread's on here again welcome.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Thanx Mars

Yes Agreed!! It tends to keep my mind working overtime.. which for me is quite a good thing.. Boredom is not a favorite passtime..

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Coffin_kitten? Heard any hair-ball jokes, yet?

Welcome aboard!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Greetings coffin kitten I find this site to be 1 of the best, enjoy.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, you came to a great site to find the answers you seek, I hope you find everything your looking for and make some friends along the way.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

hehe.... I'm sure one is to follow sooner or later.. so you going to tell me one?? It better be good though as this would be the first.. and you know they say first impressions are lasting

Thanx for the welcome

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That made perfect sense!

I would class myself as more aware than most and its the topics on this site that I love reading, talking and debating about.

Theres so many interesting things out there rather than just the hussle and bussle of everyday life.

Enjoy the board!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Why thank you
I do believe that I will find what I'm looking for.. but even just browsing these past few days have led to even more questions

But I do believe all is revealed once, you are ready to receive...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you Ophiuchus... I have to agree on this being one of the best sites... I've been looking around.. and always find myself returning here...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join