It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Ears...is anything weird happening to them? random popping..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Really random thread, but has anyone else had random feelings pertaining with there ears?
I haven't honestly been meditating that much lately..so i dont feel like i might be having Obe's....
but i do randomly have my ears pop and all the sudden i feel super aware of things...
the temperature...the smell...my perception of things...i feel VERY IN THE PRESENT. As well as i feel "DIFFERENT"
it's the same feeling you get when you KNOW someone just walked into the room...or an eerie feeling like something is about to happen.
Its either a popping sensation in my ears, or a weird pressure..dunno

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

I've been experiencing pressure and popping in the ears for the last year and a half. I'll spoke with my cousin who is a doctor and she said that she has had unsual amount of veritgo cases and complaints of sinus pressure.

Whether or not there is any corellation between this and the Planet X theory is something I've often wondered. Not that I believe the theory I'm just open minded about things. It would be interesting to see if there is any concensus across the planet on veritgo cases.

Here is to hoping your condition improves.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I'm sorry, you need some more research though.

Before jumping to any metaphysical or paranormal answers, see what science says first.

Ever have your tricep suddenly twitch...

Or a muscle spasm?

Yeah, well turns out muscles in your ear spasm too!

It creates a thump, thump thump, thump, thump.

Although as always, see your personal doctor,

If things are going wrong in or around your ears, YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!

I knew an old lady once, whose balance had completely detiorated because of an ear problem, been awhile, not sure the diagnosis.

Really, anything effecting the five senses, should require a doctor!

The way you may feel different, is one sense is lowered and another heightened.

Just as if you quit smoking, your taste changes, and such.

All in all, if you can declare it not a ear spasm, see a doctor.

And for the love of god, don't tell him you can walk outside of your body, and see inhabitants on other planets....... You know why.
Or a single thump.

It's very weird, and feels like it comes from a inner being! lol

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Funny you should mention this, i experienced it about 12 hours ago, and then about 24 hours befor that, whilst meditating. Not sure what to make of it though.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
Your Ears...is anything weird happening to them? random popping..

No , my ears are fantastic , thanks for asking .

Hope you get yours sorted

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Funny you should mention this, i experienced it about 12 hours ago, and then about 24 hours befor that, whilst meditating. Not sure what to make of it though.

Does it happen often?

I could speculate that while meditating, you are 'ultra aware' of your hearing?

I'll research this now.... thanks guys...

Also, if you wear earbuds (say listening to something) this makes ear spasms.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

It was nothing to do w-ith ear buds i can assure you, neither was i hoping this to happen, i caught me unexpected and i did not know what it was, I think that it may be due to the fact i have started really gettting into meditation. After the point they popped i was just say empty with nothing on my mind for about 20 mins, then i got up and had some crisps

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hmm, I see alot of these Ear threads, and I feel I should add my 'ears' to the count.

I do not have popping, but a peeping sound, like the tv when it is on test signal.

Also, I have pretty often small flashes on the eyes, just small ones that last for maybe 0.5-6 seconds...

I too would like to toss the 'WebBot' Cliff High's forecast, he said the solar system is under pressure from the photonbelt/Galactic center, and if the magnetosphere and heliosphere is fading/losing it's effect and power, it will affect us and the planets, it will also count for the earthquakes as the planets gets squized, right ??

Or, it is some thing else, Occams razor, the easiest explanation is ........

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Hmm, I see alot of these Ear threads, and I feel I should add my 'ears' to the count.

I do not have popping, but a peeping sound, like the tv when it is on test signal.

Also, I have pretty often small flashes on the eyes, just small ones that last for maybe 0.5-6 seconds...

I too would like to toss the 'WebBot' Cliff High's forecast, he said the solar system is under pressure from the photonbelt/Galactic center, and if the magnetosphere and heliosphere is fading/losing it's effect and power, it will affect us and the planets, it will also count for the earthquakes as the planets gets squized, right ??

Strange!
About two or three days ago i was going to make a thread on exatly this!
I have just the same as you, live in Sweden.
Its like a buzz, a sound "behind" everything..cant make it stop and it varies in how annoing it is..some days it is really bad and i almost cant go to sleep, during daytime at work and so its behind and i can live with it but at night sometimes its just really making me krazy.
About the "flashes" its something called "brain zapp" a condition for quitting SSRI merdication, google it and tell me if it is like that. Because it is what i have.

Regards.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by gusan]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Strange!
About two or three days ago i was going to make a thread on exatly this!
I have just the same as you, live in Sweden.
Its like a buzz, a sound "behind" everything..cant make it stop and it varies in how annoing it is..some days it is really bad and i almost cant go to sleep, during daytime at work and so its behind and i can live with it but at night sometimes its just really making me krazy.
About the "flashes" its something called "brain zapp" a condition for quitting SSRI merdication, google it and tell me if it is like that. Because it is what i have.

Regards.
[edit on 6-10-2009 by gusan]

Tjena bro, Sounds like the same, the sound is more in the head in away, and at night as you say, drives me nuts when it suddenly peaks and the tone changes, have you tried focusing on it ?
the sound changes...

Ill google the thing you said.... Thanks for the tip... Hade bra .

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are the most frequently prescribed type of antidepressant medication in the United States. While SSRI medication was developed primarily to treat depression, it can also be used for obsessive-compulsive disorders, eating disorders, panic and anxiety disorders, chronic pain syndromes and irritable-bowel syndrome. By carefully weighing your options with your mental-health professional, you can effectively treat your depression with SSRI medication.

Even though I'm a member at ATS, this is not me dude .. !

[edit on 6/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Tjabba; i got this ssri after a depression...did not like so i quit, then i got those flashes and i googled "SSRI withdrawal symtoms" and got Brain zapps, this brain zapps are like the flashes you describe. Try moving your eyes left/right and se if you loose balance for a short moment.

Lets go krazy-er!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I haven't noticed anything strange with my ears, honestly, but I'll be returning to this thread if anything does arise.

I guess it might have something to do with location, too. :shrug:

~G

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Last couple of days i have been experience a strange sensation involving my right ear!
Every once in a while i get a strange whooshing sensation,like something is passing my ear very fast,or like someone blowing air past it!
It usually happens when i am sitting quietly in front of the pc,and i have often looked around ,to see if there is something or someone behind me!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
Really random thread, but has anyone else had random feelings pertaining with there ears?
I haven't honestly been meditating that much lately..so i dont feel like i might be having Obe's....
but i do randomly have my ears pop and all the sudden i feel super aware of things...
the temperature...the smell...my perception of things...i feel VERY IN THE PRESENT. As well as i feel "DIFFERENT"
it's the same feeling you get when you KNOW someone just walked into the room...or an eerie feeling like something is about to happen.
Its either a popping sensation in my ears, or a weird pressure..dunno

YES! I've had popping on and off for the last couple of months (maybe more as I may have just become aware of it). This is not something that has happened outside of altitude changes.

I've also had the dizziness/light nausea, and I've had tones - very clear - sound for a minute or so and fade away.

There is so much happening at once that we can only speculate.

Are these symptoms of physical changes to our bodies (or something energetic)? Are they symptoms of Earth movements (magnetic, physical, or energetic)?

A lot of people may answer, but I think the answer will elude us until something positive and undeniable surfaces that can explain why this and so much more is happening on such a grand scale.

What is really weird about all of this is that when I have some sort of unprecedented or "different" experience, either just witnessing something odd, or experiencing a strange physical symptom I can invariably come online and see at least one other person posting about it.

This in itself is worth mentioning.

Of course there will be people, including doctors/health professionals who will point to mundane causes for these things, but what they can't explain is how so many people are experiencing the same symptoms who don't know each other - conditions that aren't contagious, all of whom feel these are irregular enough to post about them - and do so at the same time.

It's become clear at this point that people are just recognizing, sharing and thereby basically confirming through anecdotal evidence that SOMETHING is happening to most if not all of us at this moment.

Very fascinating.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
no popping....but has anyonr noticed how loud silence is?

yup

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
reply to post by ChemBreather

Tjabba; i got this ssri after a depression...did not like so i quit, then i got those flashes and i googled "SSRI withdrawal symtoms" and got Brain zapps, this brain zapps are like the flashes you describe. Try moving your eyes left/right and se if you loose balance for a short moment.

Lets go krazy-er!

No loss of balalnce, but slight dizzy tunes.. !
Funny, I must do this more often..

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Goradd

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I would answer with a resounding yes!!

This is kind of hard to articulate.

I've noticed that there seems to be - and this could just be me - some sort of great quiet, calm and expansiveness lately.

Many people are saying they're bored, but with everything that's going on it's hard to see how that could be the case.

If we consider that there seems to be this big "space" that's opening up somehow (not speculating as to what or why that is), then we might see the cause.

Some sources are saying that we're entering a time of "no time"; where time as we know it is ceasing to exist. The present moment is expanding and will continue until this is our only experience.

I've heard this from some contactees who have been told this specifically, as well as from channeled sources (RA and the Law of One being one of them).

It feels as though the present moment is being expanded. People are gaining enhanced perception and awareness. And this expanded awareness just seems to be spreading out.

This is a wild guess, and I'm responding as if you weren't joking, but this has really been my experience.

I have been feeling a terrific silence (mostly inside, but also outside), calm and expansiveness.

These are subtle sensations, but I put it out there.

All in all I feel the best I've felt in a long time.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by atswheat

i wasn't joking, but i think i was talking about a different loud. For example, i walk into the restroom what is quiet and my ears are bombarded with silence, like i can actually hear what nothing sounds like.....or sometimes just in my room i can hear it and sometimes its louder than others

its like an actual sound ha

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

The accuracy of my hearing is something that I have been increasingly more aware of over the past 4 or 5 years. I have always had extremely good hearing which has been proven numerous times from my physicals. It has been described as "disgustingly good hearing" by one doctor, but this is something different.

I pay more attention to distant sounds around me and at times when there is total silence outside I really become aware of this feeling. What I feel can be described as a sort of pressure and I try to 'pop' my ears to make sure they are working OK.

I can feel a difference in pressure, temperature and wind motion especially when I am inside the house. I know what you mean by the feeling of someone walking into a room, I don't think that I hear them but its more like I can feel a change in the room's pressure. I normally keep a small fan going at night just to mix up the air in the room otherwise this feeling keeps me awake.

I often meditate to the sounds of the wind flowing through the trees, Cottonwood trees are great for this, and in my mind I am discerning an understanding of these trees from their sounds. I can discern the different kinds of trees just by the sounds they make, its as though they are singing. This is a very powerful feeling and I believe it is a step in a true understanding of the world we live in.

The way you describe your increased awareness is something that I have also been experiencing and it is not easy to talk to others about. Acute sensory perception is only a part of the full description in my opinion. I feel that I am becoming aware of something that is beyond my senses, discerning beyond sensory perceptions.

I am very scientific and analytical about almost everything in my life and I think that this is something real and is not understood by most people.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I have had whistling in my ears non stop for weeks now, if it's silent on a night I can't sleep so I have to leave the tv on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join