It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Law = Must Reveal Intention Prior to Instigating Attack?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I hope someone here can help shed some light on a concept I've heard now and then on this forum .
Apparantly, in occult law you must reveal your intentions before going through with your plan or your "attack". If we use the "elite" or "controllers" (ie the hidden "rulers of the world") as an example we should expect to see some sort of signal or sign indicating what the intention is before anything actually happens. This I suppose could be done in any number of ways, for example using sacred symbolism or numerological codes, or perhaps more sublimally via adverts, films, etc.

Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, is this law given a name ? And do you have any links to articles about it ? I research alot of stuff but cannot seem to find anything specific about this concept. Cheers

Edited to change the term "Illuminati" to "controllers"

[edit on 2/10/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

first of all, who are the Illuminati? Where are the Illuminati? Assuming you can answer questions 1 and 2, what is it that you think the Illuminati are going to do?

and lastly, is the Illuminati you speak of anything like the original Illuminati of the 1700s?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It is usually direct in your face and thinly disguised.
Like the thread with Hidden_Hand giving you the "opportunity" to ask questions now.
Look up "quarrantine and kill".

Hollywood is also used as a mechanism to prepare you.

It's a lot like pulling the wings off of a butterfly. They enjoy seeing the fear in people. That's the purpose.

And another example...when I pulled up this page there was a big ad for Bounty-hunters.

There is also a biblical scripture that reads something like "god does not act without first telling his prophets."

This particular god happens to be evil and bloodthirsty. And the MAGI are his prophets. They remind me of the twisted sense of a Jinn.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Illuminati is a default expression I use when talking about the group of people who many feel to be dictating world events . I should reference them as "Controllers" instead, that way I don't tread on any ones toes.....

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Illuminati is a default expression I use when talking about the group of people who many feel to be dictating world events . I should reference them as "Controllers" instead, that way I don't tread on any ones toes.....

"Controllers" sounds too accepting, Cosmicpixie.

But I agree maybe we do need a different name. Perhaps "the Shadow People"?

Actually the term "Illuminati" is a misnomer. Another key thing to know is that many times words they use have the exact opposite meaning. They are very far from being "illuminated" in any way; they are agents of evil and darkness.

This is also the way they use psych-ops techniques. For instance, if you recall the film of Pres. Kennedy assasination..did you see the man in the front seat turn around and make a gesture toward him and then turn back around and face the front? Do you believe what you think you saw or do you believe the story the shadow people and media spun? Do you believe your eyes or your ears? Many times the shadow people will put out contradictory information.

Their down line, the evil-angel-icals will do the same thing. Are you familiar with the phrase "the lion will lay down with the lamb"? Look up the scripture. It does not say that. It says the WOLF and the lamb. Yet the images they show you fix it in your mind as being "lion". It's a psych-ops. Shadow people and religionists use many of the very same techniques.

We have been given the power over serpents. Don't ever forget that!

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Alethea]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

first of all, who are the Illuminati? Where are the Illuminati? Assuming you can answer questions 1 and 2, what is it that you think the Illuminati are going to do?

and lastly, is the Illuminati you speak of anything like the original Illuminati of the 1700s?

I just want to take a stab to see if I know anything. At least if it is public I'll put some effort into it.

The Illuminati in modern parlance is a catch-all term for the cryptocracy-- the ones that work in the shadows, presumably adept in the occult and use their knowledge for their own selfish gain. It also refers simultaneously to the overall collection of all societies perceived to be secret, forming a cabal of individuals posessing unique wisdom and power who have a common goal and are organzied in a compartmentalized and heirarchichal structure, the highest eschelons of which may not reside in our material realm or may be of other-worldly origins from within this realm.

Hmmm...I think I got close to a working definition. 'Twill have t'do.

Never mind Weishaupt and the Bavarian crew. I mean, they could still be alive and working their mojo. Anything's possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I hope someone here can help shed some light on a concept I've heard now and then on this forum .
Apparantly, in occult law you must reveal your intentions before going through with your plan or your "attack". If we use the "elite" or "controllers" (ie the hidden "rulers of the world") as an example we should expect to see some sort of signal or sign indicating what the intention is before anything actually happens. This I suppose could be done in any number of ways, for example using sacred symbolism or numerological codes, or perhaps more sublimally via adverts, films, etc.

try watching the show "Jericho" .. but more importantly... the show "Heroes" and "the 4400".

human evolution is at work under the shade of limited media coverage (google : morgellons syndrome )

all in broad daylight.. auspiciously numerically spaced events..
numerically auspiciously spaced release dates of films/shows/news events...

eyes to see...

see chronoclysm in my sig for more info...

-

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
my reason for asking is I see the Illuminati as a group much like masonry from the past that is no longer around. Knowing first hand what masonry is, and knowing what the general Idea of the Illuminati was, it kind of pisses me off to see people blaming all the woes of the world on them. It's silly to even be concerned about a group that hasn't been in existance for 200 years, but I don't like witch hunts. I have no doubts there is an elite group who makes the calls to the puppets we see in public, but I don't think they have any interest in esoteric ideas. Groups like the Illuminati and the masons and most other groups like them, seem to be more interested in the deep meaningful questions about life and living and not interested in money, power and wealth. Sure I would like to not have to worry about money, but I could care less to be a millionaire. I think most on that path feel the same way. It is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me to read about the evil Illuminati, or the evil NWO. I do feel as if the name "TPTB" is fitting. But what do I know, and what should you care? I just waned to rant. I feel better. have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Apparantly, in occult law you must reveal your intentions before going through with your plan or your "attack".
No, I'm afraid you've confused "occult law" with a bad "James Bond trope"... There's no such occult law. Having a clear intention is important in most serious undertakings, but revealing it??? To who? Your "victim"? No, it's simply a stall tactic used in books, tv, movies, etc.

[edit on 10/2/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
There's no such occult law. Having a clear intention is important in most serious undertakings, but revealing it??? To who? Your "victim"? No, it's simply a stall tactic used in books, tv, movies, etc.

Actually, truely, you are not supposed to reveal your intentions, plans, desires, etc. You keep them clearly imaged and personal. It diffuses the energy just like when you talk about a problem. The more secret the symbol the greater the power.

Anyone deliberately making the intentions known is actually attempting to diffuse the situation. Thus, even those with the intentions may tell you something other than their intentions in order to intensify their real goals by weakening the opposition to them.

Oh, but what should lil ol' me know about any of that?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, is this law given a name ?

I offer you one possible perspective.

It is not a "law" in the sense of legality. It is not a "law" in the sense of tradition or convention. It is only a "law" in the sense of the mechanics of yin/yang. If a masculine force is going to act upon a feminine force, it is neccesary for the masculine force to communicate intent.

It's possible that some of your "powers that be" are attempting to use proper male/female mechanics upon the human race. This is not using our own energies "against us" so much as cooperatively making use of our energies with theirs to acheive their goals. To do this requires communication of intent, otherwise our "female energies" cannot act upon it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I can only speculate on why they do this... But what I've determined in my mind is that it does happen.

imagining911.blogspot.com...

The link above shows the countless examples of 9/11 symbolism before it happened.

Some of these may be coincidences, But not all of them... I'm sorry if anybody disagrees, but there is no way in hell that all those examples are coincidences.

You look at just about every film in Hollywood in today's world, and you will see Masonic symbolism, Occult symbolism... and subliminal messages that program our society to think and feel a certain way.

Could it be for desensitization purposes? Could it be a way for the illuminati to communicate? Whatever the reasons are behind the foreshadowing... I can only speculate, But like I said, it's no longer become speculation that something sinister is going on in our entertainment industry.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I would bet that if you searched hard enough, you would find symbolism to suggest that porky pig is indeed the Antichrist. That dog won't hunt.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The people who are going to tell you this is true, are paranoid, its not true, their is no such law.

Their is human nature however, its likely someone who considers themselves your superior will want you to know it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
The link above shows the countless examples of 9/11 symbolism before it happened.

Some of these may be coincidences, But not all of them... I'm sorry if anybody disagrees, but there is no way in hell that all those examples are coincidences.
They are, and its a phenomenon that's easily proven. The only reason those coincidences have ANY significance is because someone went looking for them after the fact. But the truth is, the same pattern-matching could be applied to ANY date.

Let's take today for example. October 2nd. 10/2. Four years ago today there was the Ethan Allen Boating Accident, killing 20 people. But in 1981, U2's album cover for their album October showed the band in front of a boat. Spooky, eh? Not really. But October 2nd has seen massacres in 1938, 1968 and 1992, along with the start of the Beltway sniper attacks in 2002. The Texas Revolution began in 1835 on this date, and Guinea declared independence from france in 1958. Woodrow Wilson had a stroke leaving him partially paralyzed, Opus Dei was founded, and Charles Schulz created "Peanuts". Plane crashes in 1970 and 1990. Time Magazine's written about a financial "October Massacre". The pieces are out there for anyone to see...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's another thread I made on the subject.

You guys have got to stop living in denial that there is something sinister going on in Hollywood.

Of wait... you're a Mason... did I offend you because I believe there are certain branches of Freemasonry that are corrupt?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
It's silly to even be concerned about a group that hasn't been in existance for 200 years, but I don't like witch hunts.

Why do you state your assumption as fact?

The secret societies go back to the Mystery School of the Prophets at Mt. Carmel.

As a matter of fact, these secret societies were very much around and active in Jesus's day.

If you go to this website, you will see how many artists (1100-1600AD) cleverly tell the story of the crucifixion. You can enlarge the images. Look for telling details: skull and cross bones, owl (of Molech), pick axe and sledge hammer, and much more. Note how on some the blood of Jesus runs into the mouth of the skull. Could that signify those who drink blood from the skull? Subtle imagery reveals much.

www.wga.hu...
Type in "crucifixion" under "text"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

The secret societies go back to the Mystery School of the Prophets at Mt. Carmel.

Actually, it's probably more accurate to say that they are patterned after the mystery schools at Eleusis and Thebes.

As a matter of fact, these secret societies were very much around and active in Jesus's day.

True, and it is very likely that Jesus himself was a member of the most prominent one that existed in Judea (the society of Essenes).

owl (of Molech)

Moloch was never depicted as or with an owl. The owl is a symbol of Minerva, goddess of wisdom.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

until you show me a building, or a charter, or a guy wearing an Illuminati shirt from his local chapter, I will state as fact that the Illuminati haven't been around for 200 years. They disbanded. Many other groups exist and have existed. I don't dispute that. I just hate when everyone throws around the word like they know, when in fact, they don't. The Illuminati no longer exists.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by network dude]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's another thread I made on the subject.

You guys have got to stop living in denial that there is something sinister going on in Hollywood.

Of wait... you're a Mason... did I offend you because I believe there are certain branches of Freemasonry that are corrupt?

no denial here. I just think the goobers in Hollywood have no idea what happens in the real world anyway and you are giving them way too much credit. You pick a date or an event, and I will give you amazing coincidences to go along with it. Mind boggling stuff. There is so much we need to learn without mucking up the waters with made up conspiracies.

And no, I am not offended at all. I just have my opinions and am under the misconception that other people want to hear them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join