It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims aim to increase their population in Australia!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Aeons

reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

Are you a christian? It is in the christian doctrine to have as many children as possible as well...generally every organized religion pushes this.

The only reason anyone is up in arms is because they are anti-muslim(i.e., a bigot).

Nope. I'll fight Christian fundies too. And Budhest fundies. And Pagans fundies.

I don't care. Once you cross the line of your religion excising my rights because you believe I have a "place" defined by "god" then I owe you no allegiance.

So, how exactly do muslims increasing their population excise your rights?

Because once they hit the point of being strong enough they are REQUIRED to enforce Shar'ia. On everyone. Because Shar'ia isn't just for Muslims. It is a way of life and jurisprudence meant for everyone.
Justice means to put things in their place. And women and kafirs have a place, and Justice is to put them in it. Equality is a state of dignity, not reality.
That's why.

Lebanon was more than half Christian in 1935. Their embrace of "diversity" is just heartwarming.

[edit on 2009/9/29 by Aeons]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Do you not understand that right now, they are being forced to live under christian law in most places? How is that any different?

Do you consider it an infringement of your rights when democrats push to increase their numbers?

I just dont understand the logic of "its only a threat to my rights if it is this group or that group"

Why hasnt there been an outcry as far as catholicism or christianity on this subject? They push the exact same thing.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Secular law.

They are forced to live under a secular law. One Law. Human Rights.

Terrible. The things we force onto people.

Of course, they could just choose to not live in such a rotten place as a land with secular human rights.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Secular law.

Of course, they could just choose to not live in such a rotten place as a land with secular human rights.

Really? You honestly contend the laws of most of Europe and all of America are not based solely on christianity?

Also, I am going to throw your rhetoric right back at you: If the muslim population increases in Australia, you can always choose not to live there. So again, how is it infringing upon your rights?

Seems like a VERY narcissistic point of view....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic

If it was up to me i'd kick all muslims out of this country

Yer I agree!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic

If it was up to me i'd kick all muslims out of this country

Yer I agree!

Ahhh nothing like bigotry to brighten a day....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Secular law.

Really? You honestly contend the laws of most of Europe and all of America are not based solely on christianity?

Also, I am going to throw your rhetoric right back at you: If the muslim population increases in Australia, you can always choose not to live there. So again, how is it infringing upon your rights?

Yes. Human Rights are just so narcissitic. How dare any of us care to protect them.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Secular law.

Yes. Human Rights are just so narcissitic. How dare any of us care to protect them.

Nice deflection. Care to address the topic? If you are just fine with saying "if they dont like it, they can move", why does that not apply to you?

C'mon.....I'm waiting.....

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yep. Doesn't apply to me. Secular will be entrenched here and protected. We've got a Charter, and have signed the UN Charter on Human Rights. Which I'm a BIG fan of.

All religions will be equal before the eyes of secular laws.

Unlike in religions, and particularly Islam, which defines that I have a place and I will live in it in submission, in a Secular Nation religion has a place and will live within it. Or suffer the consequences.

Will I move because of it? My ancestors moved already. I'm sure my descendents will move again. But last time they moved, they moved to an area that was on the path to secular law. And those countries took people with nothing and no prospects, and turn them into nations that have defined the last 200 years.

I'll not be bowing down back before a system that perversely wants to drag us all back, and give some of us dominion over others.

That religions often grew out of a set of obvious lifestyle choices that were important to human interactions, then parlayed those into power for some over others is a shame.

If they'd contained themselves to books that said, "hey don't eat pork - we live in a temperate climate and it goes bad too quick" or "we don't use toilet paper, so hey, lets all use the left hand so we all known what's safer" and "hey, killing people isn't that great" and "hey,lustinng after someone else's spouse really makes a mess out of things so just keep it in your pants" then there'd be less problems. That secular laws have managed to pick out the cream of the crop out of the religious laws, so that they can be applied in a sensible fashion is just smart.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ahhh nothing like bigotry to brighten a day....

How can a sect or cult whose members beleive they are somehow more chosen/saved/special/superior to other human beings not be inherently bigoted?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
First Europe, now Australia what is next?...America?

This is getting outta hand!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic4life
First Europe, now Australia what is next?...America?

This is getting outta hand!

Trust me, America is their main priority,

They preach the same doctrine in their mosks there, I believe it is still just less noticeable because you have such a large population, Australia only has 21 million people, so we start to take notice when 2 million of us are muslim.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
The goal of Islam is Global Domination. This is no secret. There is a clearly defined 7 phase plan that includes military, political, geographical and yes, population expansion.

I will not wear a burka.

I must've not gotten the memo about that...and I'm one of these Muslims you lot here hate so much.

Good to see racism and xenophobia are alive and well in these "modern" times.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Could this topic be any more rasist? What about the systematic takeover performed by christianity? But your right thats no big deal.

By the way if anything I'm buddist.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by d2che

Exactly what a bunch of idiots.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

All I see here is a bunch of people that want to infringe upon the rights of muslims, under the guise of protection of their own rights.

Its up to Muslims to integrate when they migrate here. Not the other way around. I don't have to integrate to the Muslim way of life. How arrogant are these people?

We offer a good way of life, where anyone can pray to whichever God they choose. It isn't too much to ask for RESPECT for the culture of the country that they CHOSE to migrate to.

The saying "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" comes to mind.
If you don't like it, don't go there.
No one is forcing anyone to come here.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Fundamentally Islam is a way of life....aggressive in it's determination to subjugate all others to it's way or to exterminate them. It's laws are repressive,violent and out dated,led by old men who are cowards.,(and if they are not then why don't they blow themselves up to further their extremist cause).
This country has been built upon the colloquial ' Fair Go' and has given this to all who have come here.Up until now it has worked yet each successive government and generation is becoming more spineless lost in the rhetoric of now and not what this country is/was based on,that is,equal opportunity for all within the confines of the constitution.
Religion or ethnicity has no pre-eminence over any other nor shall it have sway over the Australian way of life,unfortunately the grubby minority do-gooders believe that it does and to this end exert pressure on all systems to exact their misguided and truly stupid ideals into reality.And it happens.
30 years and more ago in this country, religious persecution or bigotry was unheard of but now.....
I have been forced from 2 Sydney suburbs due to Islamic migration/expansion/ take over.Both times cost me a lot of money but the thing that really makes me mad is the insidious way that the incoming people treated myself,family and property to ensure I would sell up and leave.No other ethnic or religous community would have done the disgusting,racial and damaging things that happened to force my hand.
I am intolerant of Islam and muslims now,something I thought I would never become yet it was Islam that created the bigotry not me and although I feel dirty I am justified because if this is how they treat non-muslims then this country and its non-muslim people should stand up and firmly deny this religions agenda..completely.
It has no place in this country now or ever.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sopwith

You're not alone. Over the weekend BBQs you get to hear what people really feel. And it seems to be coming to a head for a lot of people who are getting pretty ticked off. I have friends out at Camden who have had to fight the battle to keep their lifestyle as it is without a huge Muslim school, Mosque etc being built there. There is a very small Muslim population there and they know once the school and Mosque is built that it will be over run just like Auburn and other suburbs.

We build schools, churches to meet demand. Muslims seem to work in the opposite. Build the schools, Mosques and then take over the suburbs that they are built in. This causes a lot of problems as it's not the way we operate.

I'm glad they won the Camden battle for now, at least.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Could this topic be any more rasist? What about the systematic takeover performed by christianity? But your right thats no big deal.

By the way if anything I'm buddist.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by NoJoker13]

Racist ?

Don't be ignorant, because i'm not...

I am against religion, especially islam!

And any other religion which teaches to hate others and to kill them and convert them and behead then, to stone people to death and to think it is their right to marry 5 or 10 year old girls.

They move to other countries with the soul purpose as the segregate themselves from other communities and to take over.

So that includes christianity, but mainly i hate and despise islam,yes.

I hate christianity, or the followers of christianity who for instance crusade against video games and other stuff i like.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by SkitzoFrenic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join