It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone get it yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I said I would not post again, but due to recent events; again, I implore you... Read my last post about survival items.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
only one ?

when will it happen you seem sure

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Never mind.
Now I read the whole thread.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
check my post "you have less than six weeks to ensure the survival of you family"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
check my post "you have less than six weeks to ensure the survival of you family"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

Well, I can only hope you're wrong.

That being said, if people aren't ready now, then they probably won't be in 6 weeks.

Good luck

-cheers-

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
you were chastized in your other thread for being so vague and you just left it,,,

didn't after that experience teach you to include some meat and potatoes as to what you want us to discuss

so what's changed so much since your other thread

it's your thread, tell us

many of us are weary of doomsday threads ,,, becasuse we've seen 100's of these come and go

these type of posts are "the boy that cried wolf" and will reequire some decent proof to obtain any type of credibilty

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I posted a few days ago about Iran's ambitions, It just keeps building...Israel will not wait long. I'm trying to be as low profile as I can.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
I posted a few days ago about Iran's ambitions, It just keeps building...Israel will not wait long. I'm trying to be as low profile as I can.

Always good to quote who you are talking to

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You're telling people they have six weeks to get ready but you are trying to keep a low profile?

Good Lord man if we've only got six weeks shout it out and let us know what you know.

How can it possibly matter if you don't keep a low profile since we have such a short time?

I've been hearing things like this since I Joined ATS in 2007.

It's really not nice to scare people and them not give them more information.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Always good to quote who you are talking to
? Did i miss something?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm not trying to scare anyone. Just a heads up.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'd just love for you to give ANY, and I mean ANY info on your claims. You drug people along for five pages in the last one without actually answering any questions or providing any info. Doubt that will happen again.....

[edit on 28-9-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Check my previous posts what I said re: Iran. and THEN What they did following.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey cellardoor1976. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I am assuming you are kind of new to these kind of, shall we say, "fringe," sites. It can be very frightening to come across something and then another thing suggesting something big is coming around the corner. It seems like there are these different people saying the same thing, so something horrific must indeed be on the horizon, right?

There is a reason why most people are skeptical and a little exasperated by people coming on sites like this telling them about the doom and gloom and to prepare. A few years ago, some individuals actually quite their jobs and moved across the country because of Nancy and her Zetas saying planet X was coming in May 2003. According to them, this was why the US rushed to Iraq. She used this inevitable fact, even though Bush made it clear well before the actual invasion, making it a no-brainer that it would happen, and people just assumed it must be correct. There are countless examples. Let us just discuss the most recent Apocalypse that never was.

It was late summer in 2008. An anonymous individual who was from the inside kept sending Project Camelot e-mails about something very terrible occurring in early October of that year. Moreover, Cliff High of the web bot was all over the place saying the patterns predict something far worse than September 11 occurring in that same month. Dr. Deagle, the sunshine doctor, also made calls predicting a horrible attack, something along the lines of a false-flag nuclear attack on the west coast. George Green was talking about the complete collapse of the US dollar that same fall.

On the surface, all these things seemed to point to something horrific. There were all these sources, and I really have not delved into all of them nor have I made clear their emphatic dire warnings for civilization as we know it. We had a power hungry administration that was about to lose the White House. These people would use some of these ensuing events to call of the election and maintain control. TBC...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
Check my previous posts what I said re: Iran. and THEN What they did following.

I'd like to start by saying, I am somewhat with you, in that I believe we are going to see something MAJOR within the next month(actually, I believe it has accelerated and will be in the next couple of weeks).

That being said, you are still being completely vague, and it makes you hard to get behind. Most everyone on here is very up to date with the events of the world and what *might* be coming next. In no way does that mean the end is here.

To come on here and make warnings like you did without giving any reasoning as to why will get you grouped in with all the other "doomsdayers" that dont last very long around here-and quite frankly, I dont think you are one. You come across as sincere, if a little extreme.

So please, I'll try one more time-can you give any specifics to back up your warning(and I dont mean a link to your other post)?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Continued...

Most people would put all of these events together and conclude that something horrific and world-changing would soon ensue. Cellar, I am not even really going into the detail of everything that was happening at the time. I think I know some of the things that make you believe that something bad will happen this October, and let me tell you that it is not even close to what it was like last year. People were basically swearing on their family's lives that something terrible was going to happen. Like I said, anyone who did not go through this before could easily be convinced that something would happen. I mean look at all these different sources all saying the same thing!!!

Can you see where I am going with this, cellar? I am sure you have nothing but good intentions. It is easy to be overwhelmed by all these doom and gloomers preaching the end. You would want to see everyone have a head start. It is important to ALWAYS be prepared. However, there are some who really take these posts to heart. As was previously mentioned, there are numerous cases of people completing relocating, and quitting their careers. Some of these people lost everything-not least of which is the credibility of their word. They meant well. They tried to help and they would even make up some little white lies believing they were correct. Some might say, "no, it is not just them, I was visited by a being that said this, or I met an insider, or I had a telepathic communication with an angel who told me other things that came true." They truly believed they would be proven right so it did not matter.

The sad thing is that a lot of these people also talk about how our thoughts control our reality. I am reminded once again of Camelot. If this is the case, what the hell are they doing!?! It is one thing to be prepared, but to go out screaming about these evil entities and horrible attacks?? Thank god they have not been successful in getting through to a lot of people if our thoughts do control our reality. We would have been in a living hell a long, long time ago. In short, Cellar, this is nothing new under the sun. Once again, I understand because I remember when I was first exposed to this. This is beyond crying wolf at this point-WAY BEYOND! Be prepared, but for god's sake live your life to its fullest, free from fear!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cellardoor1976

hey provide the link and i'm there stud.
what up?

well now i get and i prefer the bible over web- nuts..

[edit on 28-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
U can go to urbansurvival.com archives, and get a feel for of what has been predicted. For me, I have always known, even as a child. A burden to carry ,but mine I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There are pages of specifics, I can't even begin to a synopses. It's too long

<<   2  3 >>

join