It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Interview With Ahmadinejad (25/9/09)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here's the full interview, interesting to say the least! Appears that he did not even know about the regime's letter to the IAEA about the 2nd facility by his reaction and hig attempted blatent cover-up, that becomes more obvious since the regime admitted the existence of this facility 3 days ago.

It's around 40 mins long.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is in my opinion more honest then Obama, he seems more honest and natural.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

What do you mean by Ahmadinejad's reaction?

I didn't see him react in any way.....he just sat there.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I hate how when Ahmadinejad asks Larry King does he know Iran, Larry King just shrugs in a kind of, "i don't give a toss" sort of way.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Ahmadinejad is in my opinion more honest then Obama, he seems more honest and natural.

Obviously the word you are looking for is deceptive.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Watched the whole interview, thanks for sharing. Man Obama got p00ned

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I hate how when Ahmadinejad asks Larry King does he know Iran, Larry King just shrugs in a kind of, "i don't give a toss" sort of way.

Because it's irrelevant to answer the question. Ahmadi deflects from answering questions, and is deceptive.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by john124

Watched the whole interview, thanks for sharing. Man Obama got p00ned

In what way? please elaborate

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, it' an important interview.

I think he responded very intelligible to the questions and he had many clear and true points. However, when they got to the holocaust, it was obvious that Ahmadinedschad has something to hide, and that is, that he uses the claim that the holocaust did not happen for propaganda against Israel. Whether he really thinks that or not is irrelevant. He simply can't say it happened, because he then loses his propaganda weapon in his homecountry. That's sad, but it's politics and Israel has the right to be upset about this.

However, it's no legitimization for war and, as the president stated, Iran will fight back if Israel really starts to bomb the nuclear facilities.

Hopefully this can be avoided

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by john124

What do you mean by Ahmadinejad's reaction?

I didn't see him react in any way.....he just sat there.

He seemed surprised, because he tried to cover-up the fact that the regime had not told the IAEA previously about the 2nd reactor, by purposefully trying to confuse the issue. This lie become more obvious because 3 days ago the regime admitted it's existence, and not before its construction as Ahmadi said. Would Ahmadi have told such a blatent lie had he known about this? It's still a blatent lie to those who know this regime anyway.

Obama is beginning to change tactics to tougher negotiations

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

In regards to the new plant. Larry King didn't even know that IAEA was informed.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Ahmadi used a strawman argument to accuse Israel of genocide, and implied that he's disputing the wide ranging figures given for holocaust deaths. This figure has a wide range anyway: between 11 and 17 million for all the Nazi attrocities against poles, jews etc. This figure is wide ranging because many bodies weren't recovered, because they were burnt or buried in unmarked graves.

It's a moot point to argue against a figure with a such wide range of error, and has already been fully explained. Ahmadi has wild claims that he wished to discuss this issue with more evidence to dispute these wide ranging figures, yet he never chooses to discuss this with any academic outside of the regime.

He's denying the holocaust without having to say the exact words, whilst under the guise of pretending to want to discuss questions. Previously, his own words he used are: "myth", that's a correct translation however he has later tried to confuse the issue with strawman and false arguments.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by john124

In regards to the new plant. Larry King didn't even know that IAEA was informed.

Ahmadi is the president and you would expect him to be informed if the regime still has a working power structure.

Larry King did refer to a letter the IAEA received 2 days prior to this interview.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Call me anti-semite all you want, and I'll call you media brainwashed.

I love this guy Ahmadinejad, He is far more awake then I am, and probably knows much more about the sinister plot headed his way.

You gotta love how this is the 2nd interview in two days that he does not DENY the holocaust. Sure he avoids a yes or no answer, that way you can spin it however you want.

The whole purpose of the slanted interview is to try to get him to pubically admit the holocaust didn't happen. Well, 0-for-2 MSM, good try.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Well, i did not say anything different. He uses the impossibility to count the dead for his propaganda and what he really thinks is irrelevant. He puts gazoline on the fire and does not need to be upset when the fire starts to turn in his direction. Metaphorically speaking

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

Yeah if you don't realise he's just reading the rule books that the regime has broken, and this only confuses the issue. It's like a caught thief quoting the rule book to the cops, that you must not steal etc. Yes, if you didn't know the person was a thief, you would think that person was talking sense. Until you realise he's just talking nonsense to distract from the main issue.

Unless you're willing to look at Iran from a neutral perspective, then his nonsense will seem sensible to the naive.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I was referring to Obama complaining in regards to the new plant. Ahmad said they are complying with IAEA, nothing out of ordinary. Iran know the rules and regulations of IAEA due to the fact that they are members, and member of NPT.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

He justified Iran's apparent concealment of the plant by saying there were no international requirements to declare any nuclear facility until 180 days before fissile material was introduced into it.

But the BBC's Paul Reynolds says there is a dispute about the amount of notice that Iran is required to give the IAEA before a new nuclear facility becomes operational.

In 2003, Iran agreed on what is called a Subsidiary Arrangement, under which it is required to tell the IAEA at the preliminary design stage. Iran later announced that it had repudiated this agreement, but the IAEA says that no such unilateral repudiation is allowed.

Mr Ahmadinejad also flatly denied claims - by US President Barack Obama, French President Nicolas Sarkozy and UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown - that the plant was a secret facility.

"If it was, why would we have informed the IAEA about it a year ahead of time?" Mr Ahmadinejad was reported as saying.

This quite clearly shows Ahmadi's claims in this interview about notifying the IAEA as completely ridiculous!

What the regime actually did is not what Ahmadi says, and this is quite clear. He tried to cover-up something blatently obvious with a lie within a lie. Obama is correct by stating they are being deceptive, I have said this all along.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Unless you're willing to look at Iran from a neutral perspective, then his nonsense will seem sensible to the naive.

Dear John,

I've seen more Anti-Iranian comments from you in the past two days than anyone else on ATS.

It seems nearly obvious to me what your agenda is.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oh really!? Check my previous post.

<<   2  3 >>

join