It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military personnel here is a way to get out of the flu shot and h1n1 vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So today I went in to the on post doctor for a flu related symptoms. We got to talking about the h1n1 vaccine, he expressed to me that he thought it was important that I get it then I went in to my thoughts and concerns about additives and the possible side effects of the shot.

he than pulled out a DD form 689 (individual sick call slip) and wrote the words I thought I would never see a military doctor Wright on the form SPC D should not get the h1n1 flu vaccine nor should he receive the seasonal flu vaccine ether. And than he signed it and Boom no flu vaccine for me.

I highly suggest those of you in the military that do not want to get the shot to please go see your primary care provider. Ask about a doctors note to get out of it heck if I can get on so can you!

It is my hope that this info helps.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Swine flu = bio-chemically engineered disease, that was created so that capitalist/corporations could manufacture a vaccine and make billions off of it.
Just another horrible way that those whom have the money, create another way to make money.
Good thing you need not get the shots, because I'm not either.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Ash, You are a good man for bringing that forward to Your fellow soldiers. I can only hope enough of them read Your words, and heed the advice.

S&F

Oh, and I am just totally shocked
He told You to get the shot, and after Your concerns he wrote a waiver that You are dismissed from taking it?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Yes it was a relief for me that the doctor decided to listen to his patient and there wishes. The doctor in this case wished me the best of luck. I just chuckled I got enough b12 and vitamin c to last me.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sounds like a "by the book" response by a guy who doesn't want to make waves, but is willing to help out a fellow truth seeker, or however you might call em.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Well the doctor I think saw my concern and thought this was the best route to take. It is my hope that other doctors follow the same mantra. what may have help my case is I got my bachelor's degrees in science Pre-Med, whatever so my thoughts may have carried more weight I don't know his reason I just know he gave me the slip and in the end I respect him for honoring my wishes.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I like the way you think! And thank you for saying it because it was a thought I was playing around with I will be telling my friends that have the same concerns I do to go to him.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I call em like I see em. Many people are too afraid or cautious to take an open stand.

I, for example, talk *a lot* about these things. I get ideas out and in my own unique way, I get people thinking, but I can't afford to be out there in everyone's face like Alex Jones, or Charlie Sheen. I have a family to feed and care for. If I was just me and didn't have people depending on me, I would probably me more of an activist -- and a dangerous one at that.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thanks for getting this valuable information out there, for others to

see, Im sure there are alot of soliders that feel the same as you do

about the vaccines!!

Star & Flag!!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

star for you, I know how you feel I would be allot more outspoken about issues but im in the military and I have a family and child support. Im more a behind the scenes kind of guy. So I can and do respect you and your outlook.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thats good that the doc would do that for you.

There is one problem with that though. The DD 689 is a sick call slip and is only good for 30 days. After the end of 30 days you would have to get the vaccine.

The only way to get around it is for the doctor to sign a DA Form 3349, which is a physical profile. You could get a tempory one which is good up to 12 months and wait until you see if there are any side effects or you could try and get him to sign a permanent physical profile.

edit to add- The best way to avoid getting the shot is to do what I have done.

Find someone who works at an SRP site, make friends with them and have them pencil whip in your medical records that you have recieved the shot without actually doing so.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by jd140]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You raise a good point and I will address this tomorrow. I got all excited because I did not have to get the dang shot that I overlooked the fact that this is only for 30 days .thanks JD for you help.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No problem.

Check out my edit for a better way to avoid the shot.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You and I should have made this thread a long time ago JD to help our brothers and sisters avoid this. At least that is my thought thank you for your help once again JD.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The bad thing is that it will only help those who are already in and are in a posistion to make such friends.

Those who are and will be going into basic will line up and get the shot and will only know they got it after they got it.

I might add that I'm not getting it because I think it is something sinister or anything like that. I'm not getting it for the same reason I don't get the regular flu vaccine, which I get penciled whipped also, I'm not getting it because I don't like taking precautionary medicine.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Hell, when my son went through basic a couple of months ago, they didn't even tell him what they shot him with.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I can agree with your basic scenario, the new recruits will have no clue until after the fact. That is just sad, as for your idea yes you need to be in the position to make said friends however the way I went about it is a short term fix and would allow you to cultivate such friendships.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

He can look at his medical records and in it will be his shot history. Tell him to go look it up. In mine there are a lot of unknowns in there in respect to the manufactures. I only have one shot that says

unknown
under they type of shot.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by jd140

Hell, when my son went through basic a couple of months ago, they didn't even tell him what they shot him with.

As stated above, they never "tell" you what you get shot up with but it is in his medical record.

At the beginning of the line I was at we gave our records to some SPC and he hauled them to the end of the line. His job was to stamp and date each shot. When we got our last shot we grabbed our records and went to lunch.

None of mine said unknown, but that was about 10 years ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Hell, I'll go down to the TMC today and see if I can get that done as well. I wonder if you just met a doctor who also was against it and he decided to help you out on the sly? Hope this works for all of us.

<<   2 >>

join