It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dakudo

More proof that PIDDERS promote fraudulent, doctored 'evidence' to promote the Paul is dead hoax.

All they have is LIES....

You haven't read the post two above you have you?

Originally posted by edmond dantes
PS Do note that the people who discovered the fraud in this latest IAAP video were PIDDERS at NIR. Not PIA people.

So if PIDers found the fraud and made it known how does your quote fit in?

Oh right, it doesn't, it was just a chance for you, yet again, to snipe at this topic without, patently obviously, reading and comprehending what is actually in this thread...

...thus, you have an agenda and no amount of information will sway you from it, even if it makes you appear foolish, as in this last episode

[edit on 12-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
To answer that more accuratly:

the above was found by user "tafultong" who also writes the iamaphoney blog. he is not exactly a "PIDer" but PID-curious.

He posted that info on the PID board "NIR". thats it. i reposted it at maccafunhouse.

But then there are PIDers like Faulcon who will always ignore it when there is proof that Iamaphoney is hoaxing, BUT will always call people liars who do not believe that Paul is dead.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by diabolo1

Cheers for that.

I'm still on the fence (pussy) but find it fascinating and possible...it could all be bunk, yes, conversely it just may be true...or some sort of Curate's Egg even!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

More proof that PIDDERS promote fraudulent, doctored 'evidence' to promote the Paul is dead hoax.

All they have is LIES....

You haven't read the post two above you have you?

Yes I have.

Originally posted by edmond dantes
PS Do note that the people who discovered the fraud in this latest IAAP video were PIDDERS at NIR. Not PIA people.

So if PIDers found the fraud and made it known how does your quote fit in?

Er, it's very simple. Here, I'll spell it out for you:

Did the quote say "ALL PIDDERS" found the fraud?

Er, no!

Iamaphoney is a PIDDER. He produces fraudulent videos full of doctored 'evidence' to support a lie - that Paul McCartney is dead.

Other PIDDERS, such as faulcon, fully support this fraud. Here is her comment on this very video:

Hmmm, dosen't seem like she's saying it's a fraud to me!

Therefore, my statement:

can be seen to be 100% correct.

Do you understand now???

Faulcon has consistently used Iamaphoney vids to support her PID nonsense - despite PIAERS pointing out to her how his videos use outright fraud.

So do other PIDDERS such as orbandsceptre, mommybird etc at PID MISS HIM.

Go and read the thread here and show us where there is any criticism of IAAP videos and where they discuss any fraud in his videos:

only1rad.proboards.com...

You will see that they fully support IAAP's fraudulent videos!

PROOF that PIDDERS promote fraudulent, doctored 'evidence' to promote the Paul is dead hoax!

There, I've made that statement again!

And it's 100% accurate, and the TRUTH.

If you don't like people posting the truth on this thread - hard luck!

Oh right, it doesn't, it was just a chance for you, yet again, to snipe at this topic without

If the PIDDERS can "snipe" at Paul McCartney as they do all the time and accuse him of the most nasty things it's called Karma when people protecting an innocent man "snipe" back at their lies.

If you don't like it, tough!

..thus, you have an agenda

LOL! And YOU don't!

I happily admit my agenda is exposing the lies and nonsense promoted by PIDDERS.

If you don't like it - too bad!

and no amount of information will sway you from it, even if it makes you appear foolish, as in this last episode

LOL. You don't just talk nonsense about PID, do you?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Obviously you don't read my posts.

I know a lot more about anything than you do...there I've said it just to show you what it looks like to have to deal with someone with his head up his....

^that was in jest by the way, I'm sure you know a few things I don't...about colonrectal working for instance

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Obviously you don't read my posts.

Obviously, I do.

Otherwise I wouldn't have said you were talking nonsense - which you patently were.

I know a lot more about anything than you do...there I've said it just to show you what it looks like to have to deal with someone with his head up his....

^that was in jest by the way, I'm sure you know a few things I don't...about colonrectal working for instance

Witty comebacks are not your strong point, I'm afraid.

Particularly ones with such poor grammar. (Are you ramram in disguise?
)

Just accept that you posted a nonsensical argument which was disproved by the facts.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Howie from PID Miss Him made an interesting post today. He showed Illuminati subliminal messages in a new Faul ad:

^ Aleister Crowley's sketch of Aiwass

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Illuminati connection just keeps getting crazier...

About Aiwass:

Aiwass is the name of the being who dictated The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema, to Aleister Crowley on April 8, 9, and 10th in 1904...

Crowley considered to be the central deity within the Thelemic cosmology...

Crowley went to great pains to argue that Aiwass was an objectively separate being from himself, possessing far more knowledge than he or any other human could possibly have. As Crowley writes in his Confessions: "I was bound to admit that Aiwass had shown a knowledge of the Cabbala immeasurably superior to my own"[3] and "We are forced to conclude that the author of The Book of the Law is an intelligence both alien and superior to myself, yet acquainted with my inmost secrets; and, most important point of all, that this intelligence is discarnate."[4] ...

In The Law is for All,[5] he goes on at length in comparison to various other deities and spiritual concepts, but most especially to The Fool. For example, he writes of Aiwass: "In his absolute innocence and ignorance he is The Fool; he is the Saviour, being the Son who shall trample on the crocodiles and tigers, and avenge his father Osiris. Thus we see him as the Great Fool of Celtic legend, the Pure Fool of Act I of Parsifal, and, generally speaking, the insane person whose words have always been taken for oracles." ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Is the Gray the "Fool on the Hill?"

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Another of the subliminals flashed in that Faul ad:

Faul playing "I Will" right-handed:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
More on Crowley (from Illuminati, Intell & Beatles
plasticmacca.blogspot.com...)

According to Dave McGowarn, Aleister Crowley was a "notorious occultist and British intelligence asset."
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

... Fleming was a British intelligence operative during (and after) World War II, when he worked closely with Nazi 'defector' Rudolph Hess and a rather notorious character named Aleister Crowley – a flamboyant occultist, British and probable U.S. intelligence operative, and avid German and Nazi propagandist during World Wars I and II...

Celluloid Heroes: Part I
or: You Can See All the Blood as You Walk Down Hollywood Boulevard
David McGowan
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

Paul is Dead: the Rotten Apple 28

An Expose on Aleister Crowley

Aleister Crowley is best today as a founding father of modern occultism. His wide, hypnotic eyes peer at us on the cover of The Beatles' Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, and his influence can be found everywhere in popular culture.

"The Great Beast" has been the subject of several biographies, some painting him as a misunderstood genius, others as a manipulative charlatan. None of them have looked seriously at his career as an agent of British Intelligence...

Secret Agent 666 - Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence And The Occult
By Richard B. Spence
www.rense.com...

(4) Occultists At War

...There is some evidence to suggest that Crowley was working for MI5 during this time, spying on his fellow OTO initiate Karl Germer, a German intelligence agent, so perhaps his excuse for working for The Fatherland is sound. Whatever the case, he was definitely hired by MI5 during WWII...

www.rense.com...

"Crowley was an adept amateur psychologist, had an uncanny ability to influence people and probably utilized hypnotic suggestion in his undercover work," Spence added. "The other thing he made good use of was drugs. In New York, he carried out very detailed studies on the effects of mescaline (peyote). He would invite various friends over for dinner, fix them curry and dose the food with mescaline. Then he observed and took notes on their behavior."
Mescaline, Spence noted, was later used by intelligence agencies for experiments in behavior modification and mind control...

Aleister Crowley Was A British Agent
Encouraged Germany To Sink Lusitania
Historian Reveals The Double Life Of 'The Great Beast 666'
www.rense.com...

The cover of the Sergeant Pepper's album by the Beatles showed a background of, according to Ringo Starr, people "we like and admire" (Hit Parade, Oct. 1976, p.14). Paul McCartney said of Sgt. Pepper's cover, ". . . we were going to have photos on the wall of all our HEROES . . ." (Musician, Special Collectors Edition, - Beatles and Rolling Stones, 1988, p.12). One of the Beatle's heroes included on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's was — the infamous Satanist, Aleister Crowley! Most people, especially in 1967, did not even know who Crowley was — but the Beatles certainly did.

The Beatles apparently took Crowley's teaching very serious — Beatle John Lennon, in an interview, says the "whole idea of the Beatles" was — Crowley's infamous "do what thou wilt":

"The whole Beatle idea was to do what you want, right? To take your own responsibility, do what you want and try not to harm other people, right? DO WHAT THOU WILST, as long as it doesn't hurt somebody. . ." ("The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono", by David Sheff and G. Barry Golson, p. 61)

Crowley’s photo appeared on the Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper album cover. The Beatles testified that the characters who appeared on the album were their “heroes.” John Lennon explained to Playboy magazine that “the whole Beatle idea was to do what you want … do what thou wilst, as long as it doesn’t hurt somebody” (Lennon, cited by David Sheff, The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, p. 61). This was precisely what Crowley taught.

Aleister Crowley Exposed!
Complied and commented by David J. Stewart
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

[edit on 12-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Expose on Aleister Crowley video mentions Jim Morrison & The Clash.

James Douglas Morrison (December 8, 1943 – July 3, 1971) was an American singer, songwriter, poet, writer and filmmaker. He is best known as the lead singer and lyricist of The Doors and is widely considered to be one of the most charismatic frontmen in rock music history.[2]...

Morrison was born in Melbourne, Florida, to future Admiral George Stephen Morrison and Clara Clarke Morrison...
en.wikipedia.org...

George Stephen Morrison (January 7, 1919 - November 17, 2008), was an admiral and naval aviator in the United States Navy. Morrison was commander of the U.S. naval forces in the Gulf of Tonkin during the Gulf of Tonkin Incidents of August 1964. He was the father of The Doors' lead singer Jim Morrison[1].[2][3]...
en.wikipedia.org...

Just FYI that the Gulf of Tonkin "attack" never happened.

John Graham Mellor (21 August 1952 – 22 December 2002), better known by his stage name Joe Strummer, was the co-founder, lyricist, rhythm guitarist and lead singer of the English punk rock band The Clash...

Joe Strummer was born as John Graham Mellor in Ankara, Turkey on 21 August 1952... His father Ronald Mellor, was a British foreign-service diplomat born in Lucknow, India...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that there is a spiritual component to what happened to Paul.

Timothy Leary once said:

"I declare that The Beatles are mutants. Prototypes of evolutionary agents sent by God, endowed with a mysterious power to create a new human species, a young race of laughing freemen."
As quoted in Shout! (1981) by Philip Norman, p. 365; and in An Encyclopedia of Quotations about Music (1981) by Nat Shapiro, p. 303
~ en.wikiquote.org...

Beatles: Angels on Earth?
www.beatlesnumber9.com...

Charles Manson, occult leader and convicted murderer believed John Lennon’s Revolution 9
from the White Album was a direct reference to the Holy Bible’s Revelations 9

Revelations 9
From the Holy Bible

And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it; and
shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts like unto horses prepared unto battle;

And on their heads as it were crowns like gold, and their faces as the faces of men.
And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as of lions.

And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their
wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.

And they had tails like unto scorpions, with stingers; with their
tails they had power to harm people for five months.

The locusts = The locusts can be an interpretation of insects, bugs or maybe beetles. The Beatles

Faces of men = The Beatles being men had faces of men.
As the hair of women = The Beatles had faces of men and the hair of women. Very original and unique to them for a
time.

Breastplates of iron = their guitars with metal strings strapped to their chests
Sound like thundering horses and chariots rushing into battle = the sound of The Beatle’s loud amplified music.

Their tails they had power = The Beatles’ amplifiers had electric chords,
power chords= This is interesting in that the tails were not described as having venom or poison but instead “power.”

www.lennondeathclues.com...

From the Secret Covenant:

"When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best."

~ www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Is it possible that Paul (& possibly the other Beatles) was an "angelic" light-being? If so, then it only stands to reason that he would refuse to go along w/ Illuminati evil.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

“the whole Beatle idea was to do what you want … do what thou wilst, as long as it doesn’t hurt somebody” (Lennon, cited by David Sheff, The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, p. 61). This was precisely what Crowley taught.

www.ask.com... 6QEARgc7w8Nc%3D&tsp=1258091981689

Despite the frequent assumption that "Do what thou Wilt" is solely an exhortation to hedonism or licentiousness, Thelema as it was formulated by Crowley is a path of spiritual development based on seeking and putting into practice one's True Will, or destiny,[8] the soul's Will rather than the ego's desires.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't remember any exhortation in 'The Book of the Law' that said to do what thou wilt as long as you don't hurt anybody. At least my copy doesn't have any addition like that....the closest is:""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. ... Love is the law, love under will," which is an entirely different proposal.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
At 6:20: "Paul is hare Krishna"

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Howie from PID Miss Him made an interesting post today. He showed Illuminati subliminal messages in a new Faul ad:

More proof that you fall for every lame-brained, ridiculous claim put in front of you!

Wake up to reality and quit posting this inane crap.

That film has been DOCTORED!

Here's the REAL trailer from Paul's OFFICIAL channel.

NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!!!!

Once again, faulcon demonstrates how PIDDERS post total lies and disinfo in order to cheat people into believing their false claims.

The Youtube user calling himself 'PauIMcCartney' (Notice the 'I' instead of the 'L') is obviously a fake. They are in fact a PIDDER!

Here's another of their DOCTORED videos:

Here's the UNTAMPERED version from Paul's OFFICIAL channel:

Faulcon has been caught out posting so called 'evidence' when in fact it is DOCTORED film created by a PIDDER!

How low will these PIDDERS stoop in order to trick people into believing their lies?

:shk::shk::shk:

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

:shk: :shk: :shk:

The DOCTORED, FAKE Paul ad, you mean.

No - it's Paul playing left handed. It's has been flipped.

Any more FAKE, DOCTORED, TAMPERED 'evidence' you want to entertain us with?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

More proof that you fall for every lame-brained, ridiculous claim put in front of you!

Wake up to reality and quit posting this inane crap.

That film has been DOCTORED!

Here's the REAL trailer from Paul's OFFICIAL channel.

NO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!!!!

Once again, faulcon demonstrates how PIDDERS post total lies and disinfo in order to cheat people into believing their false claims.

The Youtube user calling himself 'PauIMcCartney' (Notice the 'I' instead of the 'L') is obviously a fake. They are in fact a PIDDER!

Here's another of their DOCTORED videos:

Here's the UNTAMPERED version from Paul's OFFICIAL channel:

Faulcon has been caught out posting so called 'evidence' when in fact it is DOCTORED film created by a PIDDER!

How low will these PIDDERS stoop in order to trick people into believing their lies?

:shk::shk::shk:

Quoted because I suspect you're on ignore.
That's interesting and disappointing.
See, I can be reasonable

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The DOCTORED, FAKE Paul ad, you mean.

No - it's Paul playing left handed. It's has been flipped.

Any more FAKE, DOCTORED, TAMPERED 'evidence' you want to entertain us with?

Same again. No use asking questions if you're on ignore

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It was a rhetorical question.

Still - you keep on supporting the crap and the fake evidence she posts.

And I'll keep on exposing it for any casual readers who may stumble upon this thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It was a rhetorical question.

Still - you keep on supporting the crap and the fake evidence she posts.

And I'll keep on exposing it for any casual readers who may stumble upon this thread.

Geez 'bro' I quoted you so the people who have you on ignore can see what you had to say because it was pertinent.
Last time I try to be nice to you because you're obviously so blinkered you can't see when people are trying to help you out.

I don't "support all the crap". I 'cherrypick' (for wont of a better term) and make my own mind up which is precisely why I haven't made my mind up...but that's o.k. I see you're unable to comprehend the obvious which means that you must be a school teacher.

Are you a school teacher?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join