It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's fingers lost after violent alien attack in underground base

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Must you poke your nose in EVERY thread and poo-poo every subject in such a derogatory way? 408 posts since April this year.. all in the UFO forum.. and you don't even believe in aliens.

That's like me signing up at a Miley Cyrus forum and telling them on a daily basis at 2.4 posts per day that she sucks.

Ok so your opinion of Phil Schneider is just that.. an opinion. Yet your 'opinion' cannot dispel his story, his 'suicide', all the lecture material and evidence he presented - including his own personal scars.

I really wish people would keep their 'opinions' to themselves if they clearly haven't even given the guy the time of day. Unless you have some solid evidence that he was a fraud, I really don't see any reason for posting. Heck, I've watched all his lectures on Google Video, read about him and to me he is a hero and very courageous. To just write him off for no good reason (just like every other UFO subject on this ATS forum), ticks me off.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You sound like you want everyone to think that you are the cat's meow and challenging is a good thing, when you have sanity supporting you. I'm very aware of who John Lear is, who he knows (lots of photos of happily posing gullible fans). But one is known for what comes out of one's mouth especially when it is posted in a public forum such as ATS or heard on shows such as CTC. As much as you may want to support John, you are supporting a nutcase which doesn't say much, positively, about you. For by supporting him you support the strange and weird. Could this be why he was banned from ATS?

He admits that he was influenced by the book MISSING TIME by Budd Hopkins, one of the worst books by one of the worst authors who had no business messing with peoples' minds. I reviewed that book when it came out and since I'm an ex-hypnotist I was qualified to review it and I was merciless.

Do you accept his claims that the Moon was towed to its orbit by a huge electromagnetic vehicle and that vehicle can be seen in a photo of crater Tsiolkovsky? Do you accept his claim that there is a breathable atmosphere on the Moon? Did you see any REAL alien structures on any of the photos he posted on ATS?

If you answer "Yes" to any of the above questions, then there is no hope for you as there is no hope for him regardless of his aviation accomplishments and I admit they're impressive. But something is wrong with his mind when it's not dealing with aviation.

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
It still amazes me when individuals point up John Lear as if he knew something no one else knows. John was/may still be one of the weirdest individuals living. His unbelieveable claims still ring amongst these hallowed halls.

You would actually be amazed at what John really knows and more to the point WHO he knows... but if I told you you would merely find a way to make those people out to be nutcases too...

The really funny thing is... if people like yourself did not go around life with their head up their... well they might get to meet some interesting people as well.

There is one person on here in particular that plays a skeptic but could single handedly proof one of my 'theories' but since he told me this in confidence... we shall have to wait till he comes out of the 'closet'

In the meantime, enjoy your bliss...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You don't have the right attitude to participate not only on ATS but any forum. Don't deny anyone the right to express their opinion, it is an open, public forum and as long as the replies conform to ATS policies, you have to accept them, not accept them and not get involved with the poster(s).

I don't "believe" in aliens either for there is no evidence of their reality. Does that mean that you don't want me to comment either? Almost everything on these threads is an opinion unless the opinioner has evidence to back up the opinion. Your opinion of Phil is just that also. I don't think you were with him when he was going through his alleged experiences so you are simply believing tales you've heard, videos you've seen. In reality, that makes you gullible for you don't seem to be questioning hearsay.

A hero? Do you even know what that word means? Look it up and you'll see that the definition doesn't include Phil. He tells a tale. Many people have told tales. The Da Vinci code opens with a list of facts that have been challenged. After all, it is a mystery-detective fiction novel. Making up stories is practiced by many for one reason or another. The Howard Hughes Diaries. The Hitler Diaries, you name it, someone is going to create fiction and call it non-fiction. In my eyes, Phil is one of them.

Originally posted by RiotComing

Must you poke your nose in EVERY thread and poo-poo every subject in such a derogatory way? 408 posts since April this year.. all in the UFO forum.. and you don't even believe in aliens.

That's like me signing up at a Miley Cyrus forum and telling them on a daily basis at 2.4 posts per day that she sucks.

Ok so your opinion of Phil Schneider is just that.. an opinion. Yet your 'opinion' cannot dispel his story, his 'suicide', all the lecture material and evidence he presented - including his own personal scars.

I really wish people would keep their 'opinions' to themselves if they clearly haven't even given the guy the time of day. Unless you have some solid evidence that he was a fraud, I really don't see any reason for posting. Heck, I've watched all his lectures on Google Video, read about him and to me he is a hero and very courageous. To just write him off for no good reason (just like every other UFO subject on this ATS forum), ticks me off.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

As much as you may want to support John, you are supporting a nutcase which doesn't say much, positively, about you.

I'll take my chances

For by supporting him you support the strange and weird.

Sign on the door say "ATS Biggest conspiracy board in the world"

Alien and UFO is biggest section, most popular... strange and weird... that is what we do here

Could this be why he was banned from ATS?

Nope not at all, that was a personal issue... I can U2U the facts if you were seriously interested, but its not for open discussion...

I was merciless.

Oh I don't doubt that one bit

Do you accept his claims that the Moon was towed to its orbit by a huge electromagnetic vehicle and that vehicle can be seen in a photo of crater Tsiolkovsky?

That was from Norm Bergrun... ex NASA scientist... seems possible
In fact we requested LRO to have a look at some strange looking dirt and discovered lots of moving rocks in the disturbed area. It was nice of NASA to go have a look for us so quickly
I might have to say a few nice things about them

Do you accept his claim that there is a breathable atmosphere on the Moon?

Well lets see.... Professor Hansen claimed that back in the 1800's and he was a well respected member of the Royal Society... Tsiolkovsky wrote about it and drew a sketch of the mines on the moon... round 1886 I think...

Did you know that the sky on the Moon is a saffron color? Couple people who have been there seem to agree...

Did you see any REAL alien structures on any of the photos he posted on ATS?

Do you know who I am?

But something is wrong with his mind when it's not dealing with aviation.

Well he seems okay up at the mine and he is impossible to keep up with on an ATV so I guess he must be crazy... but sure a hell of a lot more fun then listening to you

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So then the question becomes "Whose opinion is based on common sense, logic and reason - the individual who supports a demented-sounding mind or the individual who does not support said demented-sounding mind?"

reply to post by zorgon

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

So then the question becomes "Whose opinion is based on common sense, logic and reason

The problem is though... that your logic is faulty... You make decisions not based on logic or reason or even common sense...

You form your opinions solely on what you THINK you know, and would overlook any real facts that do not support your preconceived notions. I can see by your last set of posts you are just against anyone and anything that doesn't fit your little box...

Well enjoy your life... I have work to do

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

So then the question becomes "Whose opinion is based on common sense, logic and reason

The problem is though... that your logic is faulty... You make decisions not based on logic or reason or even common sense...

You form your opinions solely on what you THINK you know, and would overlook any real facts that do not support your preconceived notions. I can see by your last set of posts you are just against anyone and anything that doesn't fit your little box...

Well enjoy your life... I have work to do

Couldn't agree with you more

He's popping up in thread after thread, doing nothing but attacking people. Comes off like he's an expert in this area when he's done nothing but jump around any questions by twisting what the person said or just flat-out ignoring it. Then off to more attacks.

Apparently he's 71 and has been around. In other words, been around long enough to know the answers to everything and doesn't have to answer anyone.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Phil wasnt crazy.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You sound like you want everyone to think that you are the cat's meow

After reading everything he's posted recently....

Anyone else find that line hilarious?

Couldn't agree with you more about that guy also. I'll keep my mouth shut though. I'm already too annoyed with the other one and I don't usually let stuff on the internet get on my nerves this bad.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
One interesting thing that Phil mentions is the World Trade Center bombings. Video 5 of 7, at 1:00:

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps 9/11 was about something more than invading the middle east. In those days, the lies were that a fertilizer bomb was used. Of course that is impossible seeing the damage caused to the reinforced concrete. Much like the official 9/11 story is also a impossible scenario.

We will likely never find out the truth, but we can be sure the truth is not the official stories.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So what? I have every right to participate in this regardless of whatever viewpoint I may hold.

Since you've had the time to supposedly examine every one of my posts to declare that I come in to "EVERY" thread and "poo-poo" it, then you must be able to provide evidence that I "don't believe in aliens". Please do so, because it is news to me.

Or admit you are a bald-faced liar.

Ok so your opinion of Phil Schneider is just that.. an opinion.

I never started anything other than that.

Yet your 'opinion' cannot dispel his story, his 'suicide', all the lecture material and evidence he presented

And yet your 'opinion' (why do you keep putting it in quotes?) cannot support them either. All you have is a story, which you have chosen to believe on face-value only.

So let me ask you the same asinine question you asked me. Must you come into EVERY thread and accept it on ignorant, blind-faith alone without giving it one iota of critical thinking?

including his own personal scars.

Amazing the amount of things that could cause such injuries.

I really wish people would keep their 'opinions' to themselves if they clearly haven't even given the guy the time of day.

In other words, you really wish people would keep their 'opinions' (there it is again) to themselves if they do not agree with you. A sign of closed-mindedness and deep insecurity.

And how do you know I haven't given him the time of day? You have no way of knowing that. Rather, you are upset I have come to a different conclusion than you.

Unless you have some solid evidence that he was a fraud, I really don't see any reason for posting.

I never said he was a fraud. In fact, I believe he was very sincere. A fraud is purposeful in what he is doing. I think Schneider was sick but believed every word he was saying.

, I really don't see any reason for posting.

Then you have no reason for posting here. You have no solid evidence to support his claims or your opinion of his claims. And you know this. You presented no defense of Schneider; your response was nothing but how much you don't like me.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Couldn't agree with you more about that guy also. I'll keep my mouth shut though. I'm already too annoyed with the other one and I don't usually let stuff on the internet get on my nerves this bad.

Why don't you folks try discussing the subject matter instead of other members?

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRexand "poo-poo" it, then you must be able to provide evidence that I "don't believe in aliens". Please do so, because it is news to me.

We can say "poo-poo" here bout not" s__t"
Now if that doesn't make a statement about sanity what does? Every kid I know knows exactly what kind of "s__t" that "poo-poo" is

:shk:

So Rex ya old bandit... you believe in Aliens eh? Well care to share some story then? It would go a long way to serious discussion on the subject, rather than 'personal attacks' dontcha think?

You know... the old adage "Practise what thou Preaches"

Just sayin

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I'm with you Doomsday. I do not believe a word of what this Phil guy says. When he started throwing in sexual abuse and other irrelevant topics it is a dead giveaway. Watching him make all this crap up is ridiculous.

Proof? What proof? This Phil fella is or should I say was completely crazy.

His story sounds like jumbled up pile of BS coming from an insane asylum.

I believe in life elsewhere. It is possible that aliens are already among us but this guy is way out in left field. It is obvious to me that he is delusional.

He has Element 140 eh? LMAO Is that right?

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What's my point?... Mr.Z!..simple... It is that what this guys saying is just a story, to sell a book.(pt4. & pt.6) a story, not complicated or complex & one that just about anybody could come up with, which BBC did...in his rant, when he brought up Billy M.....well, he lost me!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

We can say "poo-poo" here bout not" s__t"
Now if that doesn't make a statement about sanity what does?

Come on, Zorgon. You know some words are acceptable and some words are not, even if they mean the same thing. It's one of the wonderful things about this great language we share.

So Rex ya old bandit... you believe in Aliens eh? Well care to share some story then?

Uh, I believe in aliens. End of story. Sorry there isn't much more to it than that.

Though, I suppose it may depend on what you mean by "believe in aliens." Is there life beyond this Earth? I think so. Is it coming here? I don't know; right now I think the preponderance of evidence leans towards no, but I am hopeful we will one day find evidence that tips the scale the other way.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Though, I suppose it may depend on what you mean by "believe in aliens." Is there life beyond this Earth? I think so. Is it coming here? I don't know; right now I think the preponderance of evidence leans towards no, but I am hopeful we will one day find evidence that tips the scale the other way.

You mean the lack of a preponderance of evidence?

Personally I think there is plenty of evidence. I think there is a weak attempt to dismiss those cases they can't figure out with ridiculous theories. Such as: hmm, we can't explain what was seen several police units over 3 counties in Indiana, so... we'll just mark it off to super-secret government test aircraft. That's the fallback now for anything they can't explain. That's why I like the older cases, they can't quite as easily push the explanation off to the ol' military themed aircraft excuses.

Ignoring the fact of course, that the military wouldn't in their right mind, test experimental aircraft over busy American cities. Sometimes for hours at a time.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRexYou know some words are acceptable and some words are not, even if they mean the same thing. It's one of the wonderful things about this great language we share.

Yes but somehow an Evangelist screaming..." Canine Fornication" just seems so much nastier though

Uh, I believe in aliens. End of story.

Well that doesn't leave much room for discussion now does it? But how many times have you said "It's only rocks"

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Try reading my post next time. I gave you my angle on Schneider. Based on the evidence he presented, plus his physical scars and the nature of his 'suicide', he definitely did experience the things he talked about. He can't be delusional and mentally ill if he actually physically carries the scars of the event with him and is quite happy to show them to an audience and have them filmed on video.

So you do believe in aliens after all huh? Could've fooled me. You've never supported any evidence given on this forum. Quite the opposite. You've also just said you veer towards 'no' for them visiting Earth. Well, there you have it. You have a convenient 'out' clause that still gives you a free licence to poo-poo every subject on this forum, including Phil.

I've given my thoughts on Phil in other threads on Phil Schneider, and not going to repeat myself again. My reason for posting here on this thread, is to object to the nature of skepticism without solid evidence to back it up. At least when I did give my evidence to support Phil (on the previous threads), I had evidence to back it up. On the other hand, if I had an opinion that he was simply a sick-in-the-head story-teller who (delusionally) believed in what he was saying, then I would have a very hard time backing that up with facts. It ticks me off how people can just waltz into threads and say stuff like that and argue the moral high ground.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

So what? I have every right to participate in this regardless of whatever viewpoint I may hold.

Since you've had the time to supposedly examine every one of my posts to declare that I come in to "EVERY" thread and "poo-poo" it, then you must be able to provide evidence that I "don't believe in aliens". Please do so, because it is news to me.

Or admit you are a bald-faced liar.

Ok so your opinion of Phil Schneider is just that.. an opinion.

I never started anything other than that.

Yet your 'opinion' cannot dispel his story, his 'suicide', all the lecture material and evidence he presented

And yet your 'opinion' (why do you keep putting it in quotes?) cannot support them either. All you have is a story, which you have chosen to believe on face-value only.

So let me ask you the same asinine question you asked me. Must you come into EVERY thread and accept it on ignorant, blind-faith alone without giving it one iota of critical thinking?

including his own personal scars.

Amazing the amount of things that could cause such injuries.

I really wish people would keep their 'opinions' to themselves if they clearly haven't even given the guy the time of day.

In other words, you really wish people would keep their 'opinions' (there it is again) to themselves if they do not agree with you. A sign of closed-mindedness and deep insecurity.

And how do you know I haven't given him the time of day? You have no way of knowing that. Rather, you are upset I have come to a different conclusion than you.

Unless you have some solid evidence that he was a fraud, I really don't see any reason for posting.

I never said he was a fraud. In fact, I believe he was very sincere. A fraud is purposeful in what he is doing. I think Schneider was sick but believed every word he was saying.

, I really don't see any reason for posting.

Then you have no reason for posting here. You have no solid evidence to support his claims or your opinion of his claims. And you know this. You presented no defense of Schneider; your response was nothing but how much you don't like me.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

Don't let these people get to you, man. These kind exist in all of the forums, always trying to dictate how others should respond, what they should say and that they don't agree with you therefore you should not post on ATS. People such as zorgon, nightmare_david, etc. You can see that these people have a controlling ego and they feel everyone else should conform to their dictates.

Post away man.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join