It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama's staff briefed to the ufo topic by steven greer - press conference exopolitics 2009 - 1/2

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
More Mr.Greer, he speaks of 'time has come for open ET Contact', are you afraid yet ?

What will happen now? will Disclosure come ?
Have a look...

If Greer were looked upon by ET as a representative of humanity I'd be extremely disappointed.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Everytime I see Greer's face I wanna reach into my monitor and punch his lights out.
I know thats not nice but I cant help myself

Ha Ha, He is not a good front for disclosure, I know what you meen about monitor punching!

Also he believes that all aliens are benevolent! Nice if that were true, but i believe he is missleading on that point.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

Care explain as to why you believe so?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
reply to post by no1dea

Care explain as to why you believe so?

Clifford Stone has gone on the record as saying most aliens are benevolent, but not all are. Apparently there's 1 or 2 species that are possibly dangerous.

I dont know how much all of that is true, I'm just passing on what he said

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Trust No One.

The UFO community seems to have forgotten that mantra.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Clifford Stone has gone on the record as saying most aliens are benevolent, but not all are. Apparently there's 1 or 2 species that are possibly dangerous.

Well, I wouldn't call them dangerous on purpose. Their skin just happens to emit a toxin that contains hallucinogens. If you can keep them darn teens from licking them all the time, Clifford would see they really are pretty down to Earth and easy going.

Or maybe Clifford has licked on them a little too much himself......that would explain a lot.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I sure wouldnt mind licking a female Nordic myself

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Wow!! What an awesome video!

S&F for an old thread =)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Those poor people had to sit and listen to Dr. Steven Greer. Just so everyone knows Greer is a medical doctor it is not lke he has a degree in physics or anthing else that would help UFOlogy.
When i first heard about the DP i was like most very interested and a little excited but that only lasted 10 min untill i found out what else Steven Greer does.
www.cseti.org...
So it is my belief that the DP will fail due to Steven Greer's relation to it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
well Britain and France are very close to full disclosure so its about time we got it

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Trust No One.

The UFO community seems to have forgotten that mantra.

Trust no one, unless they are denying the ETH, in which case trust them and their 'proof' without question?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Those poor people had to sit and listen to Dr. Steven Greer. Just so everyone knows Greer is a medical doctor it is not lke he has a degree in physics or anthing else that would help UFOlogy.

How does his degree matter? The truth is the truth, whether he is a physicist, a chemist, a medical doctor or a layman. Often times, due to the nature of the phenomenon, degrees matter little. We are all groping in the dark.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Trust no one, unless they are denying the ETH, in which case trust them and their 'proof' without question?

There is no need to try to turn this into a personal fight.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Some of you like to make fun of Greer, but someone needs to do this ...I dont see you lot stepping up to the plate.......

If discloser happens this year or in the next 100 years it appears to be enveitable that it will happen , be it good or bad....the time for coverups and secrets is ending , we are not alone and its high time we found out just who or what we are dealing with.

for Mr Greer.

Star and flag for the OP.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great Video

S&F

The problem here is nobody has disputed his claims just him.

Of course he's not perfect, who is? When a well respected astronaut like Edgar Mitchell said something about these things he was called everything from a liar to and old man who's senile.

Face it, there will never be a messenger good enough for skeptics.

What's about to happen is a split within humanity between those who are enlightened and what I call cave dwellers.

The evidence is growing and it's overwhelming.

Keep it up Greer!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
Is this the guy I remember from a few months back threatening the Obama administration that if they did not disclose soon, France or another country would and things would get very 'difficult' for them?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by muggl3z]

No that is Steven Basset from Paradigm research group.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Lament (or the apocalypse)
by Hermes Trismegistus translated from Ficino by F.C. Yates
This dates from the time of Zoroaster or perhaps before.
Hermes is also known as Thoth, The High Priest of Egypt. This was Thoth speaking to his son. This may be (c) from the beginning of Egypt..

There will come a time when it will be seen that in vain have the Egyptians honoured the divinity with a pious mind and with assiduous service. All their holy worship will become inefficacious. The Gods, leaving the earth will go back to heaven; they will abandon Egypt; this land, once the home of religion, will be widowed of its gods and left destitute. Strangers will fill this country, and not only will there no longer be care for religious observances, but, yet a more painful thing, it will be laid down under so-called laws, under pain of punishments, that all must abstain from acts of piety or cult towards the gods. Then this holy land, the home of sanctuaries and temples, will be covered with tombs and the dead. O Egypt, Egypt, there will remain of the religion only fables, and thy children in later times will not believe them; nothing will survive save words engraved on stones to tell of thy pious deeds. The Sythian or the Indian, or some other such barbarous neighbor will establish himself in Egypt. For behold the divinity goes back up to heaven; and men, abandoned, all die, and then, without either god or man, Egypt will be nothing but a desert.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by seataka]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why weep, O Asclepius? Egypt will be carried away to worse things than this; she will be polluted with graver crimes. She, hitherto most holy, who so much loved the gods, only country of earth where the gods made their home in return for her devotion, she who taught men holiness and piety, will give example of the most atrocious cruelty. In that hour, weary of life, men will no longer regard the world as (a) worthy object of their admiration and reverence. This All, which is a good thing, the best that be seen in the past, the present, and the future, will be in danger of perishing, men will esteem it a burden; and thenceforth they will despise and no longer cherish this whole of the universe, incomparable work of God, glorious construction, good creation, made up of an infinite diversity of life forms, instrument of the will of God who, without envy, pours forth his favour on all his work, in which is assembled in one whole, in harmonious diversity, all that can be seen that is worthy of reverence, praise and love. For darkness will be preferred to light; it will be thought better to die than to live; none will raise his eyes towards heaven; the pious man will be thought mad, the impious, wise; frenzied will be thought brave, the worst criminal a good man. The soul and all the beliefs attached to it, according to which the soul is immortal by nature or forsees that it can obtain immortality as I have taught you -- this will be laughed at and thought nonsense. And believe me, it will be considered a capital crime to give onself to the religion of the mind. A new justice will be created and new laws. Nothing holy, nothing pious, nothing worthy of heaven and of the gods who dwell there, will be any more spoken of nor will find credence in the soul.

The gods will separate themselves from men, deplorable divorce. Only the evil angels will remain who will mingle with men, and constrain them by violence -- miserable creatures -- to all excesses of criminal audacity, engaging them in wars, brigandage, frauds, and in everything which contrary to the nature of the soul. Then the earth will lose its equilibrium, the sea will be no longer navigable, the heaven will no longer be full of stars, the stars will stop their courses, and will be silent. The fruits of the earth will moulder, the soil will no longer be fertile, the air itself will grow thick with lugubrious torpor.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
such will be the old age of the world, irreligion, disorder, confusion of all goods. When all these things have come to pass, O Asclepius, then the Lord and Father, the god first in power and demiurge of the One God, having considered these customs and voluntary crimes, endeavoring, by his will, which is the divine will, to bar the way to vices and universal corruption ans to correct errors, he will annihilate all malice, either by effacing it in a deluge or by consuming it by fire, or destroying it by pestilential maladies diffused in many places. Then he will bring back the world to its first beauty, so that this world may again be worthy of reverence and admiration, and that God also, creator and restorer of so great a work, may be glorified by the men who shall live then in continual hymns of praise and benedictions. That is what the rebirth of the world will be; a renewal of all good things, a holy and most solemn restoration of Nature herself,...

----------------------
demiurge is an old word for the creator of the universe
if you recognize similar bibilical stories, this was the source for the revelations and predates the old testament. This was typed in by my hand, all typos are my own, for ATS..For more information google: Hermes Trismegistus

This is also one of the core secrets of certain very well known secret orders that have been getting bashed on ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Great.

Trust the government to disclose. The same government that has been hiding it in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join