It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian scientist photographs souls leaving body at death.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i heard that this will be known, along with many other hidden truths..

all shall be revealed..

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hmm, isreal scientists say they are close to proving the universe as an Hologram , and now they take pictures of souls !! ??

Is this good news or bad news ! ?

Are we just plugged into some fakery of an realistic scenery that realy dosnt exist ?

Or ! ?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This looks fake....as much stuff like this on here is, FAKE. Oh no...can't leave a one liner.....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Those pics are not "before" and "after" shots. They are thermal imaging of a person front and back. You can see where the calves, heels, etc. show in the one picture (right), whereas the knees are evident in the other picture.

Even if the person happened to be dying at the time (and nothing says they were), this is not a picture of a soul leaving the body.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Having a soul that doesn`t die , is against the principles of nature. Nature works upon principles of competition and exhaustion. Every live enity lives through its cycle , and competition allows the strongest genetics to be multiplied, yet doesn`t allow to live forever. The second principle of exhaustion( tear and wear of all physical forms) is what has compelled nature to have pro-creation in order to renovate. To have the most successful multiplying or procreation , competition allows the strongest ( most adaptive) genome to survive. Considering that souls are the most valuable asset within human life, nature must have engraved the same principles of competition and exhaustion in order to sustain quality.

[edit on 08.15.09 by Advancedboy]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I agree with you but that is a human perspective. That picture does look fake. But to say there is no soul is too closed minded. There are too many arguments for both sides. For the soul side there is a lot of evidence pointing towards it. E.g. Orgone life energy, EM field that can transmit memory to it, NDEs (witch sometimes science cant explain, so called "miracles") I saw a documentary and they took blood cells from a average person to blood cells that were taken from someone who had an intense NDE. They had a blue protective layer around them witch made them less prone to problems. Even though the soul doesn’t exist, with quantum physics and a lot of other theory’s science is showing even though there might not be a soul, there could be a creative form of energy that spawned this universe. So to say there is a soul or there isn’t a soul is close minded both ways. We will never know with today’s technology. I think the hologram theory might be somewhat right. With thermodynamics saying energy never dies dying actually never happens. All our energy is eventually transformed. I believe everything thing has a purpose form the smallest grain of sand to humans. Everything doesn’t spawn out of randomness, it just doesn’t happen.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Two images on first page look like typical thermal images. I've looked at myself a few times through a thermal visor and it looks similar. Lower temperatures are found on surface of ears and extremities -- check it out, that's exactly what's depicted in these "Kirlian", ummm, thermal, images.

Fake.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

Now scientists have taken GDV photographs of a person as he was dying. In the photos, it could be seen that the area of the belly lost its life force (the purported soul) first, followed by the head. The heart and groin were the last to lose their life force, in that order.

S&F!

Too bad there's no photo yet to be seen of a Soul leaving the body. It must be possible with GDV to photograph Life Force, so I hope it's just a matter of time before the pictures will be shown.

I remember about 20 yearts ago when I first heard about the Kirlian Photography. It was so wonderful to actually SEE pictures of electric fields of living (an non-living) objects.

Kirlian pic of fingertip:

wpcontent.answers.com...

Scientists using the GDV technique say that the aura of those who die unexpectedly or violently differs from those who experience a calm death. The souls of the former remain in a state of confusion for several days and return frequently to their bodies.

This is also what Dagpo Rinpoche explains about Souls going through The Bardo when people's bodies die.

He says The Bardo is the Path one goes when someone dies. People with a positive attitude during life and at the moment of death (going peacefully) will not suffer much nor have many problems in The Bardo. Someone who is not at peace and during death senses negative emotions with/in their Spirit will enter The Bardo with fear and thus will come in a place where they encounter fear.

Does your soul then stay in 'limbo' for those 49 days? I remember another member saying once that some people who remember 'past lives' through hypnosis, recall only entering (reincarnating into) a body of a baby at the age of 6 months. Where are you at that time? If you ask me thats a long time to be in limbo.

It’s uncertain how long one’s Spirit has to stay in The Bardo. Some Spirits will soon find a new ‘body’ to reincarnate again. Others will die again in The Bardo, after a period of 7 days. This process can be repeated till max. 49 days. Within the period of 49 days the ‘Bardo Spirit’ will deff. find a new body to reincarnate.

There is a great documentary about this where Dagpo tells about the 'stages' of Death but it's a Dutch docu. Partly in English and partly in Tibetean with Dutch subtitles. (Have been busy for the last 2 hrs to search for it in English but had no luck, maybe the BOS has it English for the Eng. market?)

Anyway here's the link to their page:
"Death and Beyond" (archive Nov 18th 2007)
Dagpo Rinpoche on the Tibetan ideas on dying

www.buddhistmedia.com...#

I have had a NDE and 2 outer body experiences during my life. What I remember is that when I had the OBE's I was attached to my body via a 'cord' of light from my Solar Plexus.

My NDE experience I had during my coma and I remember I was 'attached' to my body via the Heart-chakra area.

Peace!

[edit on 8/27/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

[edit on 8/27/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Headlines from this source -

World’s strongest vagina breaks own record lifting 14 kilos.

Woman blasts off boyfriend’s penis with firecrackers.

Nude photos of Miss Russia 2009 leak on the Net.

This is a credible source? Strange world we live in?

[edit on 8/27/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
While this is a fascinating idea I have to agree with Shadowlink that it looks more like a thermal image. I think what we see there is the blood leaving those regions of the body that are turing blue. A TI of a person with hypothermia would look very similar. Intriguing, but no cigar.

I agree. Perhaps this is not what was intended, but it sure looks as though as the body is dying, the blood circulation is diminishing throughout the extremities, (notice ears, appendages, etc.) causing the thermal to pick up blue imaging in those areas, due to cessation of blood circulation.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Damn this forum has some weird peeps.

I think we need to separate politics from mysticism lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

In a meditative state is has been scientificly noted that a halo forms around a persons head at the moment of 'enlightenment.' Which is when the pineal gland is 'moved'/'redirected' to face straight ahead of you, as if looking forward.

Scientifically? lol, no. Pseudoscientifically maybe.

Pineal Gland as the seat of the soul? Maybe if you ignore the last 50 years of cognitive neuroscience and hold blindly to Rene Descartes philosophies, like body-mind dualism which Freud eviscerated and discarded a hundred years ago with his own "dualism" - the identification of the conscious and subconscious mind.

Hobbes was right, Descartes was wrong.

Next time, try showing something using a DTI or MEG, or at least fMRI - not thermal images, lol.

I'll give you a start as well. If you're going to claim something as a "scientific", then you're going to have to back it up with peer-review literature. Peer-Review is crucial to the scientific method. Skip that, and it's NOT science. If there is Peer-Review literature on the topic, you'll find the abstract and publishing info here.

PubMed

PubMed is a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine that includes over 19 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to 1948. PubMed includes links to full text articles and other related resources.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The fact that the "I" can even ponder the existence of a soul, or the non-existence of it, is proof enough for me there is indeed a "soul" I do however doubt anyone can "photograph"it. Photographing a soul, is the realm of quacks,or scifi to me, sorry.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

What particularly interested me was the data on the deaths of different regions of the body. I have read data, derived by different methods for different purposes, that suggest a body is run by two or more "entities" or "epicenters." Under normal conditions, the last one that enters the body, usually sometime around birth, is the one that assumes primary control and becomes the mover and the personality of that body. But the "genetic entities" arrive earlier and center themselves in different areas of the body, not in the head. The strongest genetic entity is usually centered in the middle of the body, about where the stomach is.

If the primary being is beaten down enough, one of the secondary entities may take over. But they are normally quite crazy and don't do a good job of running an entire body. They have specialized tasks, like regulating metabolism and the endocrine system. This could be part of the explanation of why "life force" is observed to leave different parts of the body at different times after death.

I have wondered about comas or how a body could function after being declared brain dead. The soul part, the part that makes the person what they are has left yet the body still can still breathe and the heart keeps beating. I think you have explained. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Socrates, after taking poison, claimed his feeling was disappearing beginning at his feet. Interesting. Maybe his soul was lifting from the feet first.

However, the type of photography mentioned uses electrical charges. Makes sense that there would be a change in appearances of the images if the electrical charges (nerves etc) were disintegrating due to death, but that would not show an apparent movement of the soul. The photos would only show a change of state of localized electrical charges.

For a pic of a soul, it would have to be more like the aura photos (which I do not believe are actual photos of anyone's "aura"). Remember when the Amazing Randi put several people behind a wall so that their aura would shine above the wall, then he asked psychics to identify which locations and auras they saw over the wall. The psychics failed every test. No proof for aura's so far. Just fake photos.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
By the way, a search on PubMed on Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) and Korotkov only turned up three articles.

J Altern Complement Med. 2005 Oct;11(5):885-93.Click here to read

Bioelectrographic correlates of the direct vision phenomenon.

DESIGN: Using the technique of dynamic digital gas-discharge visualization (GDV) bioelectrography, seven subjects were tested on three occasions over a 7-month period while they were in the process of reading information from a computer screen and reading printed text; this testing was repeated after an interval of 2 years. RESULTS: In multiple trials it was found that with the perception of information by DV, curves of GDV versus time exhibited specific dynamics, confirming the phenomenon of DV. At least three types of GDV characteristics can be distinguished in this state. This study also identified improvements in the psychosomatic state of children during the 7-month course of training in DV.

J Altern Complement Med. 2004 Feb;10(1):49-57.Click here to read

Assessing biophysical energy transfer mechanisms in living systems: the basis of life processes.

DESCRIPTION: The main reservoir of free energy in biologic processes is electron-excited states of complex molecular systems. Communities of delocalized excited pi-electrons in protein macromolecules are the basis of this energy reservoir. Specific structural-protein complexes within the mass of the skin provide channels of heightened electron conductivity, measured at acupuncture points on the surface. Stimulated impulse emissions from the skin are also developed mainly by transport of delocalized pi-electrons. Stimulated by high voltage impulses, optical emissions, with amplification in gaseous discharge, are registered by optical sensors (GDV). This quantum model supports an argument that GDV techniques provide indirect judgment about the level of energy resources at the molecular level of functioning in structural-protein complexes. Several years of GDV research have provided clinical correlations with well-accepted physiologic parameters. For example, postsurgery recovery progress is correlated with GDV parameters and GDV assessments provide independent diagnostic measures of psychophysical reserves in athletes.

J Altern Complement Med. 2002 Apr;8(2):153-65.Click here to read

Altered states of consciousness: review of experimental data obtained with a multiple techniques approach.

OBJECTIVES: To investigate the psychophysiologic mechanisms of an altered state of consciousness (ASC) produced via systematic mental training by correlating the results of multiple computerized bioelectrographic measurements. DESIGN: All subjects were tested, using a set of modern computerized techniques comprising digital electroencephalography, measurement of the low-frequency bilateral activity of the brain, evoked bioelectrographic signals measured by computerized Kirlian photography (otherwise called gas discharge visualization [GDV]), self-reporting by subjects, linguistic testing, and profiling of mood states.

Nothing about souls in any of those papers, and all of them published in the below journal.

Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine

The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine includes observational and analytical reports on treatments outside the realm of allopathic medicine which are gaining interest and warranting research to assess their therapeutic value. It includes current concepts in clinical care, including case reports that will be valuable for health care professionals and scientists who are seeking to evaluate and integrate these therapies into patient care protocols and research strategies.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Pineal Gland as the seat of the soul? Maybe if you ignore the last 50 years of cognitive neuroscience and hold blindly to Rene Descartes philosophies, like body-mind dualism which Freud eviscerated and discarded a hundred years ago with his own "dualism" - the identification of the conscious and subconscious mind.

What does cognitive neuroscience have to do with the soul?

You confusing software for hardware.

The Brain uses the mind/soul like the lungs use oxygen...

...you wouldn't say that our lungs create oxygen.

Originally posted by Lasheic
Hobbes was right, Descartes was wrong.

That's just wishful thinking...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If we get the technology is see eternal spirits leaving the human body,
then we will have an excellent new tool for the Ghost Hunters TV show.
I think the problem is the human eye ball. It's too limited.
A laptop computer and some new cam would help.
Apparently, the spirits can gather energy from batteries or lightning
and make themselves visible briefly.
I'm thinking the spirits are pushed just outside spacetime.
A phase discriminator should do the trick.
Do they sell those at Radio Shack yet?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Wait a minute. I forgot about the mediums.
Allison Dubois from the TV show Medium.
She can see ghosts.
It's genetic.
Her children also have the gift/curse.
Allison says hospitals are the worst.
Ghosts are everywhere because they died at the hospital
and chose to stick around.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
No pictures.

But that reminds me of all the people that say John Lear doesn't know what's on the moon... Like they ever went!

Seriously, no pictures = no evidence.

Nobody with any hard evidence knows, do they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join