It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is the only thing I will post on this thread..

Did he 'moonwalk' out of the Ambulance?

And come on don't you all know that the Thriller video was MJ WITHOUT his makeup- he really IS a zombie and we all know zombies just can't stop dancing...

[edit on 26/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
He's dead.

Some folks in the coroners office got in trouble for leaking the info that his plastic nose was missing while he was on the slab. There was just a black hole where his nose had been.

And then there is his ghost that is walking Neverland ...

thread here

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
This is the only thing I will post on this thread..

Did he 'moonwalk' out of the Ambulance?

And come on don't you all know that the Thriller video was MJ WITHOUT his makeup- he really IS a zombie and we all know zombies just can't stop dancing...

[edit on 26/8/09 by DataWraith]

Thank you, I about choked on my coffee!

But seriously people....are we soooo bored here on ATS, that we start a "Micheal Jackson is alive!" conspiracy?? Thats the Enquirers job, don't put them out of work, lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is my first post, and probably my last about this case. If you look at the side of the van in the picture where Michael is being loaded into the van, there is a blue line that runs from front to back (can't actually be seen in that specific picture but all of the coroner vans have this). Under this blue line is some writing, it reads "law and science serving the community" or similar. There is no writing at all under the blue line of the van that "Michael" jumps out of in the recent video. Case closed..........................or is it???

[edit on 26-8-2009 by tazz94]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
At 24 seconds, just as the door is closing behind the two figures, the signature high-pitched "woo-ooo!" Michael Jackson yell can be heard. I have a large stereo system the computer is attached to, so it is very clear to me. I'm not sure how it sounds on smaller speakers. It is very low volume but not a challenge to hear with at all with the sound turned up. I noticed it the first time through and replayed it several times to make sure. When you hear it, it makes the whole thing seem like a joke.

As a note to the people making jokes about his skin color, I have seen others in real life who have the skin condition he had. I saw a fellow a few weeks ago actually who had it really bad, and large portions of his face, arms and hands were turned completely pale white. It's very ignorant and insensitive to make fun of that because there are a lot of people who have to deal with this disease. They could be reading this forum right now. If you bother to have some empathy, you may realize what it would be like to have your skin change to a different color when society puts such huge weight on such a thing. It would be a very difficult thing to go through. Michael Jackson is gone, it's not about him. This is a real disease with a lot of people suffering from it.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I always thought Jacko's sking change was due to his experience of marrying Lisa Marie Presley....you know, he saw the ghost of her father, Elvis, as the dead Elvis lept from his grave and choked Jacko for marrying his daughter.....or something like that.

Amazing...dead celebrities seem to be jumpin out of the cracks everywhere lately.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Certainly is suspicious...but really..with all the misery and death and starvation going on in the world today...who cares one way or the other?

Jackson certainly doesn't...he's making more money dead than he ever did, the same with virtually every artist in history. (didn't he have a lot of debts to pay off?)

Personally, i don't care one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I believe its a hoax, but why all the complaints? Hoax or not, Jacko was Wacko and that makes him fair game.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by RonNasty]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RonNasty
I believe its a hoax, but why all the complaints? Hoax or not, Jacko was Wacko and that makes him fair game.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by RonNasty]

I don't think he was or is worthy of a conspiracy. He had enough of those with the whole pedo thing. Why honor him with another?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I thought the plate looked like 1236020 (that looks like a 3 to me not a 7).

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If fake, very impressive. If all that can be crticised is the font, these guys have done a great job. However i would point out that comparing a very clear crisp photo of the van to a somewhat pixilated darkened video, is inevitably going to show slight differences even if it is the same van. Blurred lighting, distance and video quality will always distort images slightly.

Gave me chills though :-P

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Additionally, the van in the video does not have any writing on the side of the van, but the the one in the photo does. Just below the blue side-line.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Manawydan]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
What if they hired a MJ impersontator to ride in the back of the coroner's ambulance while the real body was moved using another vehicle? Sounds crazy, but might have been done to distract the media.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Jackson owed over $500 million dollars in debts.
The best way to avoid all of that, is to fake his death.

His family will collect all his royalties from his work and he will live sheltered and protected by his family.

Easiest way to escape the world is to pretend you are dead.

Its the same thing the FBI does when they put people in witness protection. Fake their death and then they are never seen again.

Maybe he just got tired of all of the publicity . When your famous you cant even go to the grocery store without getting mobbed. Maybe he was ready to live free for the rest of his life.

I'm saying MAYBE to all of this. I don't really care where Micheal Jackson is right now. But anything is possible. The easiest thing in the world to do nowadays is dupe the public. A Little news, a few twitter comments and press conferences and whala!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
What if they hired a MJ impersontator to ride in the back of the coroner's ambulance while the real body was moved using another vehicle? Sounds crazy, but might have been done to distract the media.

That is basically what I said earlier and I agree that this must be what it is. Its too elaborate a hoax.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naeem82
wow, if this is fake, then its a good one
hmm, this begs the question, why? was he really going to announce some sort of nwo conspiracy?

I would say, definitely not a NWO conspiracy. It was well known that Michael Jackson was in a huge amount of debt. His death brought fourth millions of dollars in new sales and renewed vigor. If he stages his death, with the help of a few friends in high places, everyone gets paid. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ok!

Now for speculation, and just have fun with it.

What if MJ isn't human? There are rumors of other beings disguised as humans, or this could be heavy Illuminati activity. The guy guiding 'Jackson' out the back doesn't look like any coroner that I have ever seen.

As for the 'ghost' video that really looks like Jackson, ever hear of Phased Cloaking Technology? You walk through the damn walls, and you are invisible, but you are there! You are naked in bed one minute, and then a space pervert is touching your junk? Or someone just so happens to have a camera pointed in your general direction and you just forgot to avoid the cameras like the plague, and we see your 'ghost'. Ta Da!

Just use that thing called an imagination.

Also lets see how many unimaginative people are angered by pure speculation, hmm?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ya know what's NOT really funny? Making fun of a skin condition that I happen to have. Yeah, i have Vitiligo and as much as it doesn't bother me to talk about, it's not exactly what I'd call "funny".

Things aren't funny when you're more susceptible to skin cancer than others.
Things aren't funny when you have to decide whether to de-pigment your skin or use steroids to try and suppress something.
Things aren't funny when I had to rub cortizone steroid cream all over my body when I was 5 years old.

So before you go running your mouth about the color of someone's skin, WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER of what you're talking about, think twice.

Vitiligo has never stopped me from anything any normal person does but that doesn't make it something to joke about, as it is a disease and does have negative side effects

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

Thank you very much for bringing that point up. Although I had to rant in my previous post, it does affect several portions of my body. As many people DON'T know it's primarily around the major joints.

My ankles, knees, both hands, elbows, back, and around my left eye (thankfully not as much there), are all CONSIDERABLY whiter and paler than the rest of my naturally sexy and tanned body

Yeah, sometimes people will do a double take when they see me in a swimsuit or at the gym and I honestly have no clue what they're thinking, but I happen to find it unique and other than putting on SPF 65,000,000 when I go out into the sun, it really changes nothing.

Anyway, thanks again, man.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Naeem82
wow, if this is fake, then its a good one
hmm, this begs the question, why? was he really going to announce some sort of nwo conspiracy?

I would say, definitely not a NWO conspiracy. It was well known that Michael Jackson was in a huge amount of debt. His death brought fourth millions of dollars in new sales and renewed vigor. If he stages his death, with the help of a few friends in high places, everyone gets paid. Plain and simple.

Yes, including the thousands of people who were due to see him in concert! Maybe someone had something against the O2 arena

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join