It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker718
Wel the "burial" was pretty quick.. But I highlyy doubt he is stil alive. But you neva kno. He is full of surpises

I've heard the burial is this saturday the 29th, which happens to be MJ's Birthday.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Why is this thread still alive?

It's clearly a fake.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why is this thread still alive?

It's clearly a fake.

August fools?

It's still a general conspiracy....I guess. No mods or owners posting answers? That's the conspiracy.........I think.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

The only thing that video PROVES is that people will believe whatever they want, no matter what.

Not only is there no way to know if that was MJ, but I must ask this about the suggested conspiracy theory...WHY?

Aliens
NWO
Cryptos
Politics
Religions
Ghosts
Prophecies
even though I cannot admit to believing in conspiracy theories in most of those areas I can at least understand WHY that there would be.

What I cannot understand is why there would be an MJ faux-death conspiracy theory. And furthermore, if there actually was...*Snip*
Seriously...!?!?!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
in the video it is clearly shown the video grabber did an effort to capture the number plate...this is so fake

also hiding elvis wouldhave been easier than hiding MJ....u know..with a face one of a kind

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
HA HA HA HA ha ha he this topic is stupid, and pointless, and stupid and ...... why would he jump out in plain veiw ? this thread is just stu........

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

Originally posted by CUBD1

"The lettering of 'Coroner' uses a different 'font'" (which does not appear to be the case whatsoever, this person appears to have invented this nonsense out of thin air).

Are you seriously unable to notice the difference between the two?

Lighting conditions are not going to have that great of an effect. Look at the R.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Comatose]

Good catch. Also, look at the triangle to the right of "CORONER", and the distance between it and the "R".

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I would say 1236020.

It would not surprise me if Michael staged his death in order to escape the pressure, and I wouldn't blame him.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There is no lettering underneath the license plate in the 2nd picture. Dead give away. Sorry for the pun.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
What I want to know is who went through all the trouble to do this?

I thought about this also. My first thought is that professional Michael Jackson imitators would probably have a lot to lose with his death, at least in the short term. If you could convince die-hard fans that he's still alive it might just generate some business for them. Plus, it's obviously an imitation MJ stepping out of the van.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Weird, the day I heard Micheal Jackson was dead I got chills up my spine. I was on a chat room in meebo and I swear to god someone said "micheal jackson is going to die tomorrow." Has anyone else heard of anything like this happening? I have tried to look through everything I could find of saved conversations and chat logs but couldn't find where I heard it. I mean I really didn't pay it much thought when I read it, but like I said, when I heard he was dead I was totally creeped out. Maybe it was a lucky guess by someone, because I really don't believe if someone knew they would be saying it in some chat room like that... it was just weird is all.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Dude it's not even an imitation MJ. It's just someone. Girl/boy/white/black/asian/latin....

I can't believe that an adult could think this is real. It's so sad. This thread must be a joke.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The 6 on the second picture is curved at the top and the 6 of the first picture does not hook. The numbers maybe the same but alot of them dont match which is why i think its blurred.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Let's say that if MJ has faked it. There must be major reasons.
And some of these major reasons are:
He's bankrupt and in total debts for many people and Arab sheikhs.
He'll profit from selling his ranch and properties and make millions for the family and without letting them pay his debt which was in billions because he's supposed to be dead.
And like that he can go on and live a secret life in one of the secret Arabic Gulf Palaces offered to him as the faithful Muslim he became just like his brother Jermaine.
I'm saying these words based on facts of his life before he died, but these facts are only applicable if the death is really faked.
And since I believe he is really dead, then I think these facts are just fictions.

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i have come to the conclusion that this is a hoax. it's an elaborate hoax, and the guys behind did a fairly good job. however, the bigger question is why certain individuals feel the need to perpetuate hoaxes. what does that say about people in our society? what do they have to gain from perpetuating lies?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Although someone beat me to it 11 pages ago, I'm gonna call it. Hoax.

-Red squares in corners of plate on vid are missing on the official vehicle.

-Rims on official vehicle are metallic, in the video they're black.

-Font varies between both vehicles for the word "CORONER"

-There is some form of text under the plate official van, but it's lacking on the one in the video.

I gotta say, however, it had me going for a few minutes. Whoever did it did a quality job.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by doorbell412
Yeah I heard he's still alive.

I also heard he's chilling with Elvis and 2pac at area 51 and they'll be doing a group karaoke later tonight.

Naw, Hes in Sweden with Elvis, JFK, and the loch ness monster.

2pac is a whole different story.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

Originally posted by truthseeker718
Wel the "burial" was pretty quick.. But I highlyy doubt he is stil alive. But you neva kno. He is full of surpises

I've heard the burial is this saturday the 29th, which happens to be MJ's Birthday.

His burial has been postponed (again) until Sept 3rd.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Intersting video here. While it points out all the inconsistancies between the 2 vans very well. I find it interesting how in the very beginning of the video you cannot see the small black writing under the liscence plate in broad daylight.

So maybe there is something to say about sunlight, and different angles makeing things appear different, or makeing them dissapear alltogether.

I think alot of the inconsistancies in spaceing and shape are a result of a poor quality video shot from a cell phone. pixels are bleeding all over.

Then again I'm no spring chicken and have seen too many hoaxes to not believe this is just another one. But I'm just throwing out some ideas. It's early, couldn't sleep and I was bored.

Enjoy. This video is only a few hours old.

Btw the guy at the press conference in England back in Febuary (I think it was Feb.) was not Micheal Jackson imo.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Nola213]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join