It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Jumping out of the coroners vehicle?? (UPDATE) Number plates match!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Right before i blow this out of proportion, i need someone that can possibly find the registration number on the back of transport vehicle that brought micheal jacksons "suposed" dead body to the coroners office.. ive looked on the net and cant find any pictures or videos of the transport vehicles number plate up close..

Here is a video of a "suposed" alive micheal jackson jumping out of the vehicle at the coroners underground entrance..

The guy that took the footage writes this:

This video shows that Michael was still alive after his dead body was transported to the Los Angeles Dept. of Coroner I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive.

www.liveleak.com...

Number plates match!

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

Yea, he faked his own death so he can molest children in privacy after all these years. Now a innocent Dr that was prescribing MJ lethal doses of pain killers is facing the possibility of life in jail.

If MJ wanted to get away from his life he would of stayed away after his second case... and just a side note... a innocent man doesn't pay off his accusers to go away. No sadly MJ as much talent as he had was a pervert, maybe now hes found some peace.

I wonder what the obsession with rockstars/rappers/pop icons is after they die. No one cared about 2pac before he died, they all wanted to see him dead lol... same with MJ he was public enemy number one for a good period of time. lol the interview with Dan Rather? Where he asks MJ if he thinks its okay to sleep with little boys in his bed.... classic. You could see it on Rathers face like wtf are you doin niqqa... they ganna hang you.

RIP 2pac. MJ

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praafit

I wonder what the obsession with rockstars/rappers/pop icons is after they die.

RIP 2pac. MJ

Not quite.
Joe jackson, jacksons father admits near the end of the video that it doesnt seem possible that jackson is alive, still living.. Then he ponders a little more and begins to cover his tracks by saying "uh well i guess its not possible hes alive". Something about the way he draws out his words when he says hes not alive, makes me want to not believe him.

heres the conpsiracy theory i have been working on about another faked public death, for the sake of possibly, more publicity.

Its an immediate reputation flip. Doing the impossible, achieving jesus-like status by coming back from the death. Godlike even.

And on the topic of famous people returning for their death... check out jimmy kimmels comedy piece on this subject. Lol.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Praafit

It is strangely never reported how he was a pervert with the opposite sex though. To think that this guy had a worldwide supply of legal willing females to "molest" but darn it! He had to choose silly little boys. What hot blooded male wouldn't want women throwing themselves at him like that uh? Of course he had to go and be a gay pedo.

Ahem, to get back on subject now! Michael Jackson should be the first to know that he could never fake his own death.
This video will be proven to be manufactured of course.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez

Ahem, to get back on subject now! Michael Jackson should be the first to know that he could never fake his own death.
This video will be proven to be manufactured of course.

Money can buy the most ingenius of minds. And cooperation i might add

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Joe's like i know that MF'er is still alive... I heard them talking about it, give me more money!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Oh you don't have to tell me about that! And those who often like to point the finger at others fall prey just as easily. Why do people put so much power in money? Beats me!

Don’t forget that ingenious minds must also calculate the probabilities and limits of their ingenuity, that, money can't buy.

In this case, failure is more likely probable.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Does it really matter?

Maybe facial reconstruction is his new choice. I just wouldn't go around dating chicks that look like Diana Ross.

Let's see what happens in the legal arena regarding his death.

Namaste!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedAmnesia
it's a stupid joke
As a member of ATS, I believe the main video on this post should have been investigated in it's complete version before being posted and wasting the time of real ATS'ers... What do you think?
[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

You can watch the full video from the German TV show that faked it over on LiveLeak. Someone has even gone to the trouble of translating the transcript.

They show how they made the van, the stickers, the fake Michael, etc.
The idea was to show how easy videos like this spread on the net.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For all those that are still claiming he was a pervert, I suggest you read this Thread

It is, of course, impossible to prove a negative -- that is, prove that something didn't happen. But it is possible to take an in-depth look at the people who made the allegations against Jackson and thus gain insight into their character and motives. What emerges from such an examination, based on court documents, business records and scores of interviews, is a persuasive argument that Jackson molested no one and that he himself may have been the victim of a well-conceived plan to extract money from him.

More than that, the story that arises from this previously unexplored territory is radically different from the tale that has been promoted by tabloid and even mainstream journalists. It is a story of greed, ambition, misconceptions on the part of police and prosecutors, a lazy and sensation-seeking media and the use of a powerful, hypnotic drug. It may also be a story about how a case was simply invented.

I don't believe he is still alive, and the little differences already pointed out between the two vehicles confirms for me that it's not him.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
maybe they were making a plausible reason and stating a van could be made to replicate the coroners van, so we would believe he's dead again.

Or maybe hes just dead.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have to say this was a shocking video, it was the way the man moved that looked the most like michael. Would be funny if he was getting strung out on pain killers and decided to fake his own death so we could get away from all the BS and drama and detox on some abandoned island. It would really be a testiment to the horror of fame.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When comparing the 2 pictures you can clearly see that the 6's are different...one goes up and over and the other curves...look at them again...I did think that it was all a fraud...and i still kinda do...though i have not done any searching on the matter...but the 6's are definately different...sorry

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
lol i just came across this thread again after noticing new comments and someone JUST drove by bumping billie jean... interesting

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That is obviously not him. It is just one in a million other myths about Michael Jackson.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join