It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
thank u friend this is a great wealth of information i just had to bookmark , i wouldnt of known about half this stuff if u hadnt posted it

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I looked through the whole thread looking for a particular case I read about a long time ago on ATS, but I didn't find it.
I looked through all the links with no luck.

The case was about some motorcycle guy, who supposedly stopped his bike (or it stopped working? I don't remember the details). Then he supposedly saw some tiny blue beings, that were like insects, and they shot something and him and paralyzed him, and they took him on board.

The details are very faint, but if someone helps me find this case, I will highly appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

s&f awesome directory. Thankyou very much

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This marvelous thread of easynow may sorely not be lacking here.

The Las Vegas UFO Crash - April 18,1962

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is another great thread about a quite remarkable UFO case which happened in South Africa in 1972 from Kandinsky.
It’s about farm-workers who had an encounter with a “flying” and hovering glowing egg-shaped object and were the farmer who become later on accompanied by two policemen started shooting at it.

"It's a UFO! Kill It!" Beaufort Farm Incident

edit on 26/9/11 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This marvelous thread from IsaacKoi with a wealth of UFO information may sorely not be lacking here in my opinion.

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

No, I’m not talking about the relatively small volume of FBI material that got so much press and blog coverage in 2011…

No, I’m not talking about the documents made available online by Canada, Australia, Britain, France or other European countries in the last few years…

I am talking about the online publication of over 129,000 pages of UFO reports, US Air Force documentation, including sighting reports, internal memoranda, statistical analyses, project reports, press releases and commentaries. That material includes a huge amount of documentation on some projects which are (in outline at least) fairly well known (including Project Sign, Project Grudge, Project Bluebook) in addition to material relating to various less well-known projects (including Project Twinkle and Project Stork).

Massive UFO disclosure in USA : A challenge for ATS

edit on 27/9/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding and corrections

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
These two marvelous threads from Scramjet76 which are in fact a very interesting scaling project that deals with some of the best reports of alleged “giant UFOs” may also not be lacking here in my opinion.

It is indeed as Scramjet76 said; They say a picture is worth a thousand words….

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Hello ATS,
This is the first of its kind that I’ve seen on the internet. What you ask? A scaling project that deals with some of the best reports of alleged “giant UFOs.” While not as common as regular UFOs (if there is such a thing), the cases I’ve chosen are well known and documented. I have scaled these giants next to known terrestrial objects, both natural and manmade. Some of these behemoth UFOs were estimated at one mile or more, while others the size of a football stadium. Given this range in size, you will find the different cases scaled vs something of like-stature (size). One more thing-- I didn’t initially have the intention of making a long thread, so the earlier attempts are not quite as cool. Without further ado let’s get the show on the road! They say a picture is worth a thousand words….

Part one.

ATS Giant UFOs Scaling Project!

Part two

ATS Giant UFOs Scaling Project! (Part 2 ft. The Ringmakers of Saturn)

edit on 27/9/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi!! everyone........ i am new here.......... was trying to make heads and tails of the site.......... but thanks to this post atleast UFO section is better understandable to me......... nice compile............ I tried to chat but it seems...... its only for elite members........... May b someday i can chat and share my views as well.......

Have Fun
Primus87

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Some great posts there Spacevisitor
kudos for keeping this thread updated and alive as it seems to have the all time world record for ´off topic posts´.

Here´s another one for the record involving a very strange object witnessed by policemen over Cononley Moor in December, 1978:

Policemen encounter UFO on Yorkshire moors - December, 1978

Lowneck´s also authored a mighty fine one involving a Danish policeman photographing a UFO which stopped his patrol car in August, 1970:

Danish policeman photographed beaming UFO that stopped his car

All the best mate.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The Michigan UFO sightings - March 1966:

The Michigan 1966 UFO Flap - Was it Swamp gas?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
JK

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the hard work. I have recently joined the forum.
I like to know about the UFO more and more.

Thanks,
Jack

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join