It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Giant UFOs Scaling Project! (Part 2 ft. The Ringmakers of Saturn)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Because of the response received from my last thread—speaking of which, if you haven’t had a chance to check out the ATS Giant UFOs Scaling Project, please do so before you read on. Why you ask? Because this is the sequel… A couple of the (terrestrial atmospheric) “motherships” are new, while the rest I’ve included are from the original thread. From there we will move on to hypothetical UFOs so large, that if confirmed, would cause us to rethink everything about the universe due to their sheer mass! Let’s begin the show shall we? They say a picture is worth a thousand words….

1996: Giant UFO over the Yukon Gold Fields / Indian River
Those pesky aliens seem to love Yukon for some reason. Sue Malcolm and Sarah Baker are identical twin sisters who live way up north in Canada’s Yukon, near Dawson City. One night driving home from a long trip together, they were about an hour and 15 minutes away from home, when they repeatedly saw a mothership being swarmed by smaller objects. They quickly realized how abnormal the object was, but did not grasp how huge the object was until they caught their final view of it. It was then that the huge cigar-shaped UFO slowly moved behind Haystack Mountain (3187 ft / 969 m above sealevel). Here’s the depiction from the article-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca33c6eb8be1.jpg[/atsimg]

They hurried home to tell Sue’s son of their amazing experience. When they arrived, they realized they were missing time! What the hell happened to them? Here is a great analysis of their entire story/experience. UFO*BC did a great job, and I used their estimate of at least 0.60-0.65 of a km for object size. Below you will find a rough approximation of the object next to three giant skyscrapers. Well, they don’t look so giant next to the UFO do they? The first building is the Torre Mayor in Mexico City. As of 2011 it is the 2nd tallest building in Latin America at 225 meters (740 ft).

Under this you find a boring old 747 as well as the Empire State Building, which held the world’s tallest building title from 1931 to 1971. Towering over NYC’s aging giant is the Shanghai World Financial Center, which is currently the world’s 3rd tallest building. FYI- The Shanghai giant still has the world’s highest observation deck at 474 m (1555 ft).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0a0e2b6eec0.jpg[/atsimg]
Further reading on this case can be followed here:

Ufoevidence.org
Indian River UFO
Possible related human-alien experiences from same geographic area:
ATS: Abduction in Yukon

1978: Chilean General encounters a colossal UFO hiding in clouds

RETIRED CHILEAN GENERAL DISCUSSES HIS ENCOUNTER WITH A GIANT UFO
SANTIAGO DE CHILE.- In an interview with Terra.cl., retired general Hernan Gabrielli Rojas mentioned that he had squared off against a gigantic UFO while engaging in a training flight in the skies of northern Chile.
According to the military man, the object was the size of 10 or 15 aircraft carriers, and its presence was picked up by the radars aboard two F-5 jet fighters as well as the Cerro Moreno airport in Antofagasta.

ufoinfo.com

Holy Bleep! A dozen aircraft carriers? Below you will find the enormous UFO General Gabrielli and Captain Catalan witnessed “hiding in the clouds.” He said it was shaped like a plantain banana so I did my best to approximate. And no he didn’t see a cloud. They actually witnessed this thing leave at tremendous speed! There are many other objects/structures in the below picture. Here is the breakdown:

* Starting at the top left you will see the Talladega Superspeedway. Track length is 2.66 miles (4.28 km).
* In this diagram the speedway runs underneath Dactyl, which is a 1 1/2 km wide satellite of 243 Ida. Keep Dactyl in the back of your mind, because it is also in the last scaling diagram.
* 1950 DA is an asteroid which has a slight chance of hitting Earth in 2880. 1950 DA would have a rating of 2 on the Torino Scale.
* Apophis caused a brief stir in 2004 when the probability of it striking the Earth (in 2029) increased temporarily. Impact chances with Apophis are now considered to be 1 in 250,000 and wouldn’t happen till 2036.
* Central Park Reservoir is the largest water body in Central Park NYC. It is 106 acres.
* Many other familiar objects are in the picture including One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower). The tower is the exact same height as the old Twin Towers (RIP), but the antenna brings it to a height of 1776 ft (541 m). Below it you’ll see the current tallest building in Los Angeles, US Bank Tower. Below that you’ll make out a tiny stick we’ll call the Space Needle. To the right of those buildings you’ll see the Great Pyramid of Giza and a standard football field.
* Working your way down farther on the left-hand size you’ll see Captain Bowyer’s brilliant orange/yellow cigar he spotted over the English Channel in 2007. Underneath that is the 1996 giant which we covered earlier involving the twin sisters up in the Yukon. Keeping going south and you’ll see the current world’s tallest building in Dubai, along with the Empire State Building. You can barely make out a 747 cruising to the right of the Empire State Bldg.
* Finally I’d like to point out the semi-transparent background which depicts the asteroid 4179 Toutatis . Toutatis (4 ½ km long) is a near Earth asteroid which makes passes frequently. It has raised concerns about colliding with Earth, and its next pass will be Dec. 12, 2012. Luckily, scientists don’t feel it will be that close. FYI- In the blockbuster movie Deep Impact, the asteroid which slams into the Atlantic Ocean is about 53% the size of 4170 Toutatis.

Further reading on the giant Chilean UFO:
Retired Chilean General in air encounter with large 'banana-shaped' UFO

Grand Finale: Ringmakers of Saturn!
Huge! Just HUGE. Here are the largest (and most speculative) UFOs written about by Norman Bergrun in his book RingMakers Of SATURN . In order to calculate spaceship lengths I used the NASA Ringmakers of Saturn UFOs youtube video. Please watch the video if you haven’t seen it already- it’s pretty sweet!
UFO #1: 50,667 km
UFO#2: 25,338 km
UFO#3: 12,669 km

Crazy huh? The smallest vehicle is nearly as long as the Earth’s diameter! The largest one is nearly as long as the diameter of Uranus!! FYI- With Ceres being promoted to dwarf planet status, Vesta is now the largest asteroid with a diameter of 530 km (330 miles). It looks like a spec next to the Ringmakers, Uranus, Earth, Mars, Titan, Pluto, and the moon!
See how Vesta is ‘blown up’ to the right? Now look at how Vesta is compared to another asteroid, 243 Ida. Why am I showing you this? Continue following the arrows and see how 243 Ida eventually scales out next to Mars’ moon Deimos (Remember Deimos from the last Scaling Project Thread? And you should remember Dactyl, but if not, refer to diagram with Talladega. FYI- 243 Ida is approximately the same length of Kauai but “skinnier.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6102b3d9e7e5.jpg[/atsimg]
More reading on the Ringmakers:
ATS: Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed by Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blow?
ATS: NASA Ringmakers of Saturn UFOs 2010 Video Discussion

Well there you have it folks! A lot of UFOs scaled out for your imagination to ponder. I realize the Ringmakers may be a bit difficult to fathom. I’ll let each individual dismiss or wrestle with the ideas as they see fit. However, I am reading a book right now called “Keepers of the Garden.” In this book, an experiencer acknowledges the enormous “Cigar like” UFOs seen in our atmosphere. He says these are “motherships,” but are not the “only motherships.” This leaves speculation open for these giant UFOs witnessed on Earth to be attached to even larger vehicles in space!

I hope you enjoyed the sequel presentation and further hope that it lived up to the original!
I’m not planning on making it into a trilogy lol. But it was fun to put it all together.

Cheers!

-SJ

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Fantastic thread for those (like me) that understand a lot more when visual reference and importantly scale is used!

Mind out of box: these craft are huge to us Terrans - but just because "that's too big" or "that would be impossible to make" and so on... remember the universe is, well, mighty big, so ALL possibilities can exist IMO.

My ONLY question about our off world brothers and sisters is: WHEN?

S&F Thank you!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Impressive thread - I haven't heard of this before - it certainly opens a pandoras box

S&F

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Does anybody else think it is seriously odd how we can get a new useless video of some stupid light in the sky damn near several times a day around here, but these amazing "giant ufo motherships" don't really seem to generate any good video...ever? Odd that. Or where's all the video of ufo's "zipping" around the sky making "right angle turns" etc......jeeze, it just seems that eyewitness testimony follows generic modern ufo lore, and is never backed up by the thousands of "ufo videos" that are made every year. I must be thinking to much, I should just shut up and accept this stuff at face value before I get more nasty U2U's from people that claim to have continuous and provable contact with the aliens that drive these ships, lol.....

I guess my mind isn't open enough to swallow this load of bull just yet. It's going to take more than some eyewitness account or some cheesy pictures and whatnot about an eyewitness's account to convince the average Joe that there is anything here.

I mean, how many videos do we have of the phoenix lights? Point very well made right there.......

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You should keep your mind open considering that you and I only see 4.6% of the universe. That isn't made up my friend. That is what the "smartest of our kind" are telling us about the universe. And the rest that we can't see? Immune to 3 of 4 fundamental forces as we know them.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

You should keep your mind open considering that you and I only see 4.6% of the universe. That isn't made up my friend. That is what the "smartest of our kind" are telling us about the universe. And the rest that we can't see? Immune to 3 of 4 fundamental forces as we know them.

I agree, I do keep my mind open. The fact as we know what you just stated makes my mind spin. But that has nothing to do with what I posted, and nothing that has to do with what you posted. I realize that most would, like yourself, prefer to wind things like that into the evidence or discussion that they are presenting, but it has nothing do with it in reality. How does the size of the universe have to do with the laughable evidence that your "miles wide ufo's" have left us to discuss? Seems like the obvious and predictable obfuscation to me.

There must aliens out there. Of that I am reasonably convinced of, but the fact that some think they are coming here in multi-mile wide ships and not leaving a single trace to be realistically discussed insults the average persons ability to use common sense, reason and logic.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yep, the Saturn ones make my head feel a bit fuzzy. Thinking about what affects if any a ship of that size coming close to Earth would have. Also, if it's really a ship filled with extra terrestrials, are they sized like us and there is just billions of the on the ship, or are they the size of a mountain and only a couple hundred of them are on the ship? And most importantly, are we caviar to them? Things that make you go hmm.

Great thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey there all,

I thought id throw my 2 cents in here. Iv seen numinous posts, pics and videos about the saturn ringmakers. Its one of the most amazing concepts iv ever seen in the field of UFOlogy. Ill be dammed if i can remember the link or video i saw but there was compelling evidence and good scientific background to suggest that the HUGE UFO's in question were actuly mining the rings rather the building them. To be fair that makes more sense to me. I mean why build planetary rings? it serves no purpose. But mining them does seem more plausable. I mean in order to make ships of that size you need raw materials right?

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Makes wonder, why do this ET's have such massive ships. Here's what comes to mind:

- here to collect and take back all our resources.
- here to collect souls
- Perhaps have an army of Anunnaki and Nephilim giants.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c943e08a6a2.jpg[/atsimg]

Just my 2 cents...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

where's all the video of ufo's "zipping" around the sky making "right angle turns"

Here are a few links.

www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com... ( I know this isn't a video or picture, but you do trust pilot testimony don't you? I could rack up a whole lot more of these pilot sightings as you know but I assume you are familiar with them)
www.youtube.com... (skip to 2:42 and 6:45 in the bottom left corner for sharp turns).
www.youtube.com... (skip to 0:05 sharp acceleration, 0:15, 0:23 bottom left corner and 2:29 object in the middle of the screen accelerates quickly )

Oh and heres a quick link to a "giant" ufo photographed by some astronauts. It was 800 feet in diameter.
www.youtube.com...#!

I hope these help.

edit on 29-8-2011 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

No, sorry those do not help. They do not help you, me or anyone that wants to advance our cause. All of those videos are nothing more than mundane space junk, but people here are too ignorant to admit that, so they cling to the ABSURD and make us all look like idiots.

But hey, thanks for trying. I'm still looking, looking for the thousands of videos that must exist of the stuff that people describe, but for some reason all we still get is just lights in the sky and eyewitness testimony about them (and no, pilots don't really impress me, nor do other "expert witnesses")

I still can't imagine why they would need to bring such a large craft into our atmosphere. There is no need. Sure they can get the data they need from orbit, or from farther out than that (I mean, even us humans can read a license plate from space for crying out loud). Bringing a large ship into an atmosphere involves added risk, I don't care what the technology is or how big the aliens are. Common sense if universal I imagine.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

All of those videos are no more then mundane space junk

You claim this.

Can you explain their right hand turns?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jademonkey2k
Hey there all,

I thought id throw my 2 cents in here. Iv seen numinous posts, pics and videos about the saturn ringmakers. Its one of the most amazing concepts iv ever seen in the field of UFOlogy. Ill be dammed if i can remember the link or video i saw but there was compelling evidence and good scientific background to suggest that the HUGE UFO's in question were actuly mining the rings rather the building them. To be fair that makes more sense to me. I mean why build planetary rings? it serves no purpose. But mining them does seem more plausable. I mean in order to make ships of that size you need raw materials right?

Just a thought.

"we" may think it serves no purpose - however maybe it does - maybe the rings are an inter-galaxy beacon, or needed to support them on the surface.

Interesting to link in with this topic is the moon's Iapetus which could be an ancient space station

www.attainablemind.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh my, I did miss the first part so I will have to catch up. Excellent presentation. Makes me think.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar!
Long time.

I hope you enjoy the thread(s).

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

Good question and interesting thought.

Being that the rings are made of ice and rock, I think they could probably mine those anywhere--I assume closer to their home. Perhaps these beings make saturn's rings the same way an artist on earth sets up his/her canvas and starts painting? I must say, in order to pull off these sorts of feats you need ways of manipulatiing spacetime and energy on scales that dwarf the mind.

However, I believe these so called aliens have limits. Any aliens which need bodies have some limits. I'm sure there are conscious units out there who can perceive everything in the universe all at once. But having a body would be too limited so such an experience would work best with none. These "aliens/ufos" almost seem like an evolutionary step between being built from "matter" (like us) and being completely formless. They are the necessary intermediate step in between.

But I find it hard to believe that the Saturn Ringmakers are actual 3D spaceships like our technology. I think they are probably 4th dimensional otherwise their mass could screw things up just flying through our solar system. Perhaps what we see are imprints on the electromagnetic spectrum of their ships. They may even leave some evidence on purpose to inspire civilizations like our own for greater things!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Last one. Largest Saturn Ringmaker next to Saturn and our Sun.

The Dimensionzone.com: More on Norman and the Ringmakers

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I don`t know if it`s already been posted,but I find these videos by Dr Norman Bergrun
fascinating.Takes a bit of patience to watch through the 7 videos,but he is getting on
a bit...saturn's rings has always fascinated me!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Apologies I never seen your link above.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

No apologies necessary. I liked his presentation...although I had to turn my speakers up all the way to hear it.

But the .pdf (free download) is definitely worth a look. Gives one a chance to scan the information at their own pace without having to turn up your volume to 100%.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join