It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Augast 15th was the night that made me truly belive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
where can i start:/
well basically was reading up that prediction for last night didn't think much of it, but anyway i went outside for a fag.
looking up towards the night sky and noticed that why are all the stars in triangle formations so i told my brother to come out, so he did and he noticed it to.
got my mum and dad to come out, and my dad just said it was the clouds moving them, how ever the clouds was still moving but the triangle star like lights stopped.

after a while being intrigue, i seen something very strange in the sky, the clouds flashed white, then blue.
quickly got my brother and told him to watch them, so we did, for about 10 mintues, it happened again but the clouds went from, white, yellow,green, then a scary dark red, we shat our selfs and ran in, got my mum to come and have a look it didn't happen again.

roughly 20 minutes later my brother noticed a light, behind the clouds turning east to west for about 20 minutes, then another one doing the same thing, so we got the family out to watch this light, about 10 people that we know seen these UFO's it was amazing!.

believe or do not, i had my nokia N95 on me but could not pick up the lights what so ever, i wish i did i need a HD camera. however i'm going to be on the look out tonight
because this week is the week of contact.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I saw this the other night aswell,
Where are you from in England?

I was at a friends having a smoke in his garden
and we saw several lights that made up multiple triangles, and as time went on they were moving and eventually turned into one big triangle, and the 3 points were very bright stars (which i didnt see before, the lights before were quite faint and small)

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
nice one. be interesting to see if anyone else has seen a similar thing!!

Maybe our brothers and sisters from above did show themselves after all!! you were lucky with the clear skies. here we had cloud and rain so did not see a thing!!

g.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wazthewazzock

and we saw several lights that made up multiple triangles, and as time went on they were moving and eventually turned into one big triangle, and the 3 points were very bright stars (which i didnt see before, the lights before were quite faint and small)

yes i'm from england to, i'm going to be on the look out tonight, look at the clouds that was the most shocking thing me and my brother like ran into the house it was such a dark red. at least someone on here seen it, maybe people in america have tonight aswell.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm

Originally posted by wazthewazzock

yes i'm from england to, i'm going to be on the look out tonight, look at the clouds that was the most shocking thing me and my brother like ran into the house it was such a dark red. at least someone on here seen it, maybe people in america have tonight aswell.

Can you give a general idea of whereabouts in England this occurred.......e.g. what city or town?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm near about Birmingham, it started about 10.30 pm the star like lights in the sky, then the colored lights behind the clouds about 11 ish and i went bed about 12.30 am and the light that kept moving back and forward and up and down was still there.

P.S the red light i seen behind the clouds was not a light it filled the thick cloud area with dark red, and only lasted a second or two. this happened twice with the colors behind the clouds.

i truly believed that last night was going to be the night of contact.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by mtaftm]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Some are going to call me "nuts", but I went to bed about 11.30pm last night and was restless all night. However as I was in bed for only 10 minutes I swear there was something else in the room with me.
I thought maybe Ive been spending too much time on ATS and laughed it away as I rolled over and finally went to sleep after a hour. But now thinking about it what I saw in my room couldnt have just been co-incidence.
Im not saying im "special" or a Indigo child, or I talk to Aliens, but I definitely feel like something is going on.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I'm near about Birmingham, it started about 10.30 pm the star like lights in the sky, then the colored lights behind the clouds about 11 ish and i went bed about 12.30 am and the light that kept moving back and forward and up and down was still there.

P.S the red light i seen behind the clouds was not a light it filled the thick cloud area with dark red, and only lasted a second or two. this happened twice with the colors behind the clouds.

i truly believed that last night was going to be the night of contact.

[edit on 16-8-2009 by mtaftm]

Thanks for your info, mtaftm.

I have been looking for references regarding storms or fireworks in Birmingham on the night of 15 Aug 09.

I cannot see any references to storms.

I can see a couple of references to fireworks....one at a main soccer match & one at a wine festival.

Do you agree the weather wasn't stormy? You did mention wind & clouds.

Do you think fireworks at a main soccer match or a wine festival could have anything to do with what you saw?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

no it was defiantly not stormy and not heavy winds at all, was a hot day yesterday and was like a mild cool night.
didn't here any fireworks and im about 16 miles away from a football stadium.
i would of defiantly notice if it was fireworks, no firework makes a cloud change from light white, yellow, blue and then dark red.

i wish i had a night vision camera, defiantly going to buy one , i tried to pick up that UFO i seen but supposedly the Nokia N95 has a 5 megapixel camera, well it don't look like it!

but ye i hope someone has got something on video.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

no it was defiantly not stormy and not heavy winds at all, was a hot day yesterday and was like a mild cool night.
didn't here any fireworks and im about 16 miles away from a football stadium.
i would of defiantly notice if it was fireworks, no firework makes a cloud change from light white, yellow, blue and then dark red.

i wish i had a night vision camera, defiantly going to buy one , i tried to pick up that UFO i seen but supposedly the Nokia N95 has a 5 megapixel camera, well it don't look like it!

but ye i hope someone has got something on video.

Well fair enough.....

I've been trying to think of some other "normal"causes for what you saw, however I still think lightning best "fits the bill". You can get some odd effects from lightning within clouds.

However, if you say there were no storms & the weather observations confirm that, then I guess it wasn't lightning.

And then there were the lights arranged in triangles, their movement, etc...

It certainly was an odd sighting.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
yes it certainly was Sam, something Ive never experienced in my life, ill look again tonight, because i think somethings going to happen, ill try my best to get something with my nokia.

i wish i could say it was lightning but lightning don't change diffrent colours in a matter of seconds.
ill try again tonight and so should everyone else look into the skys.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

yes it certainly was Sam, something Ive never experienced in my life, ill look again tonight, because i think somethings going to happen, ill try my best to get something with my nokia.

i wish i could say it was lightning but lightning don't change diffrent colours in a matter of seconds.
ill try again tonight and so should everyone else look into the skys.

Good luck

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I live in London which is a good 150 miles or so from ya,
I didnt see the red light like you said,
but i was intrigued by the lights/"stars" because they moved VERY slowly.
At first we all thought it was because we thought it was the clouds moving
making it look like the lights were moving,
BUT they moved in different directions and went from a formation of about 3/4 small triangles (all which were different angled triangles) into 3 very bright lights which made a perfect triangle

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
sorry for late reply, yh there everywhere tonight, me and my bro just seen some what of 10 objects flying around, going to go back out see if i can pick them up on my nokia

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
if u can get video, please post it up!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

sorry for late reply, yh there everywhere tonight, me and my bro just seen some what of 10 objects flying around, going to go back out see if i can pick them up on my nokia

bloody heck I'm in Derby.... I may go out and have alokie see...

Hey have you seen the time you posted that lst message......?????

22.22.... I feel you are in for a treat young man!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Man i wish you had pictures, sounds cool as hell
Do you know of anybody with pics? that would make this thread explode....... anyway thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

hey guys all I'm getting is crap flickering lights on the videos that i have taken, i have been on ats since my last post, but didn't check any of my threads, last time i was on watch was Thursday night, with my friend having a drink due to it was my birthday on the 22nd.

didn't really see much expect the odd anomaly in the sky.
man i wish something happened on the 22nd, well something could of i don't know, but i'm always going to be on the watch and if i do pick something up tonight i will defiantly post it even if i don't catch the best image.

wish me luck!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It could have been anything. One possibility is some kind of event, where lights/lasers were shone into the clouds.

It might also have been caused by late Perseid meteors (the peak of the shower was a few days before). They can appear to be almost any color (green, red, yellow, blue, etc), and can easily be bright enough to light up the clouds from behind.

Some examples of bright fireballs:

A few seconds would also be consistent with meteors.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
sorry guys i keep forgetting about this thread

anyhow no seems like the oddness in the night skys has gone now,
still some weird star formations.
can't really say i'm going to catch anything.
but i will always be on the look out.
and if ote weird happens again ill keep you lot updated

thanks for your time

<<   2 >>

join